Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2013 3:09 PM
Oct 2012
WTF!!! I did not expect that development w/in a thousand years. Beelzebub has definitely crossed the line here. I gotta admit, I almost teared up at the ending.

No way Furuichi will just die like that, because he is something special (just like the others in this forum pointed out). He will survive, he has to. The question is how.
Jun 6, 2013 4:27 PM
Aug 2009
And i know what will happen.
Some facts
1)Furuichi is called lolicon
2)Lucifer is loli
Furuichi will steal Lucifer and become spell master
Jun 6, 2013 6:43 PM

Dec 2008
Damn...That was intense. But I wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer's move is something like Law's devil fruit. Or some crap like that. 2srs4beelz.

If, however, in some twisted form of whatthefuckdidthismangaturnto, Furuichi does die, and I mean permanently, I give full-on respect to the mangaka.
Jun 6, 2013 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
daman246 said:
Sakib said:
I think that Furuichi is a descendant of Solomon.
Remember when Furuichi summoned Behemoth he said that 'for him to take in that much demonic power, No I must've been mistaken'. I don't think that a normal human would be able to take that much demonic power and live.
Furuichi powers may awaken like how Yusuke became a demon after the second time he died.

that is exactly what i was thinking, Furuichi being a descendant of a lost demon family or something, and awakening his powers after death like yusuke did.

Both bleach and Beelzebub gave us a weird twist this week
Regardless Furuichi is having a bad day.
Jun 6, 2013 8:54 PM

Jan 2010
Well...that happened. If he's truly dead, it's entirely possible he could come back as a ghost or something. Actually, who's to say he won't become a demon of some sort and empower teem Beel that way?

Nabi123 said:
checkdafool said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They just did to Furuichi what Trafalgar Law did to Smoker!

Dude come on!!!! Spoliers!!!!!

To be fair, that's already happened in both the manga and the anime, so it's not really a spoiler.
ASCItJun 6, 2013 8:58 PM
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jun 6, 2013 9:06 PM
Jul 2018

NOOOOOO. :O FURUICHI. >__<
And I thought that Lucifer is a man. I was wrong, she's a LOLI.
Jun 6, 2013 10:36 PM

Mar 2008
wth!!! i read this before go to sleep, now i can only think in a loli lucifer killing furuichi!!! he could kill any other but not furuichi!!! he can't die!!!
Jun 6, 2013 10:45 PM
Oct 2011
well am i the only one who saw that his heart was torn out of his chest with all the important stuff not attached so i think that furuichi is dead might be brought back to life but i hope he doesnt get brought back it would be a good change to the entire series haveng a main character die
Jun 6, 2013 10:52 PM
Oct 2011
KingCez said:
BAD LOLI. thats a bad loli, you do not go rippin hearts outta dudes
well you never know those gothic loli's do some weird shit
Jun 6, 2013 10:53 PM
Oct 2011
am i the only one who saw some humur in the last page
Jun 6, 2013 10:55 PM

Aug 2010
DearFear said:
Some facts
2)Lucifer is loli

Hehehe I see what u did there XD

Furuichi is a Lolicon.
Lucifer is a Loli.
So Lucifer stole his heart (metaphorically...made him fall for her) XD

That would be hilarious, if his lolicon power makes Lucifer want to be with him hahaha.
Jun 6, 2013 10:57 PM
Oct 2011
Vaonari said:
The school's already being thoroughly destroyed - at this rate even if somebody displaces oga as top dog, there won't be anything to rule over anyway

how many times had that place been destroyed and rebuilt by tojou
Jun 7, 2013 6:19 AM
Aug 2009
Barion-Zara said:
DearFear said:
Some facts
2)Lucifer is loli

Hehehe I see what u did there XD

Furuichi is a Lolicon.
Lucifer is a Loli.
So Lucifer stole his heart (metaphorically...made him fall for her) XD

That would be hilarious, if his lolicon power makes Lucifer want to be with him hahaha.

yeah
imagine his harem two lolis and an old man
there so much fun to be made out of him
both physical and comic power up
Jun 7, 2013 7:05 AM
Jun 2013
Furuichi is not going to die because it would be too crucial for manga doing this.

But I don't like that reply from 205 "It's rarely to see strong furuichi, enjoy it while you can" :-(
sandzftwJun 7, 2013 7:08 AM
Jun 7, 2013 8:27 AM
Jun 2013
I totally didn't expect this.. seriously xD
Jun 7, 2013 9:10 AM

Jul 2011
poor Furuichi.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 7, 2013 11:00 AM

Dec 2012
I like the idea of Lucifer-Loli + Furuichi-Lolicon. That would be epic.

Furuichi will not die. Takamiya has been suspiciously fixate on killing Furuichi in front of Oga even though Takamiya got what he wanted, Oga fighting seriously 100%. Which means there is more to it than a simple provoking Oga. I bet Lucifer can use her demon magic to take a victim's organ out without killing him. Furuichi can be immortal now just like a certain character in Pirates of the Caribbean :D
Jun 7, 2013 1:32 PM

Feb 2009
The reason I like Furuichi is because he's (was) the only normal of the group. See what happened the moment he was turn into a fighter, the poor guy got his heart rip out of his chest T-T
I don't want a super powered Furuichi, Oga has already that role. If Ryuhei Tamura didn't kill him for real, be better bring him back as his old self.
Jun 7, 2013 2:18 PM
Jun 2013
^ agree
It's not that he is weak or something, but I still like him a bit more in his "wimp mode".

I was thinking about Himekawa recently. I believe he has a good reason why he is doing all of this but now Furuichi is badly injured (or killed but i don't think so) so it will be much harder for him to be on good terms with anybody again. It piss me of because he is my favourite character.
Jun 7, 2013 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
This chapterl makes you confused and not in a good way xD

i hope furuichi lives T_T
Jun 7, 2013 3:07 PM

Dec 2009
MaxCrazy7 said:
The reason I like Furuichi is because he's (was) the only normal of the group. See what happened the moment he was turn into a fighter, the poor guy got his heart rip out of his chest T-T
I don't want a super powered Furuichi, Oga has already that role. If Ryuhei Tamura didn't kill him for real, be better bring him back as his old self.

you got that right
Jun 7, 2013 4:10 PM

Aug 2008
My first question on this turn of events was: why hint that he is somewhat special, then just kill him off?

And: why introduce a lot of new characters, do a lot of explanations regarding Solomon Company, have a lot of character development, then cut the story short with something like this? I mean we still have a lot of people to fight, a lot of things to resolve, but I doubt that with Furu being dead Oga would just continue with the fights like nothing happened. And since Furuichi is just a normal human being, being killed at the school is just too real, and it would lead to an entirely new set of problems.

Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but I think killing him like this would be just bad writing, and I doubt that that's the case... Tamura would not mess up the whole thing like that.
Jun 7, 2013 4:43 PM

Aug 2011
What I remember was not Law but Killua...
didnt expect Lucifer to be a loli...

What if Furuichi is a half demon and the only way to revive him is too go to demon world.. then he became physicaly strong but no one would want to train him to control his powers...
Jun 7, 2013 5:54 PM
Oct 2012
Arhang said:
Barion-Zara said:
EPIC!!

Damn that was sooooooooooo good!!!!

The fight was awesome!
Oga is pretty much on par from what it seems :D
Good fight til now.

Lucifer looks creepy as hell! Never expected it to be gothic lolita girl.

Furuichi!!! It doesn't seem he's been stabbed though. I felt it was more of a "taking out the heart without killing" type of attack." Like Checkdafool said.

Can't wait to see what Oga will do now!!! Nxt chap should be even more epic!

to me it looked like Oga did his best... and still couldn't do a sh*t ;p

I have weird feeling that Furuichi is dead and Behemoth (or someone) will sacrifice his life so he can live + Furu will get some powers :D

i think that something interesting will happen to Furuichi due to the fact that Behemoth took interest in him.
thoughts?
Jun 7, 2013 5:57 PM
Oct 2012
daman246 said:
Sakib said:
I think that Furuichi is a descendant of Solomon.
Remember when Furuichi summoned Behemoth he said that 'for him to take in that much demonic power, No I must've been mistaken'. I don't think that a normal human would be able to take that much demonic power and live.
Furuichi powers may awaken like how Yusuke became a demon after the second time he died.

that is exactly what i was thinking, Furuichi being a descendant of a lost demon family or something, and awakening his powers after death like yusuke did.

Both bleach and Beelzebub gave us a weird twist this week

don't forget fairytail when
Jun 7, 2013 7:43 PM

Dec 2009
1. AWESOME FIGHT!!!
2. Furuichi died... Dx
3. I want a moe scene with Furuichi x Lamia once he's brought back to life!
Jun 7, 2013 10:20 PM

Dec 2011
What? I thought Furuichi is the comic guy that wont die no matter how he is hit... but his heart is punctured and out by Lucifer! Holy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2013 12:32 PM
Mar 2012
Seppafer said:

Don't worry they'll gather seven nakama friendship boobs and revive him
Jun 9, 2013 11:57 AM
Aug 2011
Shaduge said:
Seppafer said:

Don't worry they'll gather seven nakama friendship boobs and revive him

I laughed cause it's the truth lol.
Jun 9, 2013 11:58 AM

Jun 2008
The Heart.
Jun 9, 2013 2:10 PM

Feb 2009
I have a feeling we are going to get trolled in chapter 208.
Jun 9, 2013 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
Holy shit that last scene...someone didn't look after their back literally.
Jun 10, 2013 9:12 AM

Dec 2009
drowse said:

Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but I think killing him like this would be just bad writing, and I doubt that that's the case... Tamura would not mess up the whole thing like that.

there is no reason to kill him xD
Jun 10, 2013 9:20 AM

Dec 2009
Seppafer said:
EPIC!!

i think that something interesting will happen to Furuichi due to the fact that Behemoth took interest in him.
thoughts?

will Behemoth was interested in him but not to the point of saving him

i think Saotome-sensei will interfere to help him
Jun 10, 2013 2:57 PM
Jan 2013
I have to say, I would like to see Oga cry over his dead body, it would be SOOO emotional.. IT WOULD BE SO HEARTBREAKING(I like heartbreaking scenes.. I guess)
Jun 13, 2013 4:19 AM

Jan 2011
Holy SHIT! That last page was insane! Lucifer stabbing through Furuichi's chest and it seems like she has Furuichi's heart in her hands. Like holy shit, Furuichi just died?!
Jun 15, 2013 2:48 PM

Dec 2009
Tōjō is back with huge entrance ^،^
Aug 25, 2013 5:39 AM

Aug 2013
What just happened... furuichi just lost his heart. o.o"
Feb 22, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2011
NOOOOOOOOO FUCK NO! Furuichi, it can't end like this!! );

Someone's comment
Guess Furuichi didn't have the heart to continue.

It was great but damn, the joke is not appropriate at time like this.

And, Lucifer as a loli chick? Hmm not sure how I feel about it. Lucifer should be threatening, not looking like some loli with a weird dress on.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 8, 2014 7:43 AM

Feb 2010
Is Furuichi dead for real? whaaaaaaaat XD
That would be good for the story
Oct 12, 2016 1:43 AM
Sep 2016
Ok was it just me who actually screamed at the end scene😧😨😱☠️ It was so unexpected
Jul 17, 2017 4:56 AM

Jun 2015
What the hell just happened? :(

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion

azeriraz - May 24, 2012

19 by Sesshomaru_ZD »»
Mar 16, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Bangai-hen Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

33 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Feb 19, 2014

127 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 7:55 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 238 Discussion

SilentTruth - Feb 5, 2014

49 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:20 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 235 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

30 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.