Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 28, 2019 10:19 AM

Nov 2016
You would almost forget about the good action after such a powerful ending. Aah Aika, I love her :(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 18, 2020 8:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, I'm just speechless at the moment.

It's wicked that she could come up with such a plan but I'm looking forward to seeing how the final battle will go.

Next episode will be featuring her too, that's certainly a bonus! Some fantastic action scenes there too by the way. Aika is too bloody strong though, it must be said.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 23, 2020 8:50 AM
Mar 2018
the fact that it was predictable aika was the mage and that she would subsequently kill herself is not necessarily a flaw.

just like any Shakespearean tragedy - in particular, romeo and juliet - the introduction tells you what will happen. but it is still effective anyway.

because that is tragedy: knowing something will occur but also knowing that you have no power to prevent it.
Mar 14, 2022 10:26 AM
Nov 2020
I can't say enough how much I love that punch by Aika.
When I watched this series for the 1st time up to this point, I still had my doubt whether Aika really care for Yoshino or just went along/ teasing him.
But after seeing her pissed of enough to just walked up and punched Hakase because she made her boyfriend cried, that doubt was completely gone. Very effective writing.
Aug 9, 2022 8:11 PM

May 2019
"AIKA, I'LL PREVENT YOUR DEATH EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU!"

Epic moment of this episode.

Now, HOW i could made it all better: "WHY THEY DIDN'T USE THAT DOLL FOR A DEEP FAREWELL?!"

It would solve everything. Hearing Aika explain herself would complete free the future Mahino and Yoshino of their ghosts. And as soon Aika comes back, they will know it all anyway. Makes no difference to hear it from Aika herself.

That damn escuse (by purpose) to disable the doll was the weak part of the plot

The last mistery of this anime: The paradox of the Bones.

I dont think she will move back to the future/present, otherwise she would need to go back to the island just to leave the bones there, and that bones would never be from her body. Paradox.
Sep 15, 2022 12:15 AM

Nov 2010
Never mind, she's not really the antagonist. It's those damn trees or whoever created them in the first place.

Aika should be saved. Civilization be damned! lol

I see, it's a causal loop. It was all pre-determined.

Aika was such a beauty during that catfight!
Sep 17, 2022 2:26 AM

Aug 2022
Absolute masterpiece.
Jun 29, 2023 2:16 PM
Jun 2023
ngl i hated that hakaze lost that badly but still the ep was fire
Nov 25, 2023 12:59 PM

May 2020
Aika has to be the most cool a person could be while talking about killing themselves xD

Jokes aside, this conclusion of Aika ultimately killing herself to "save" the rest seems to be the most working outcome, after coming this far. But then again, one could argue she wouldn't have killed herself if Hakaze didn't brief her about the future events by returning all the way to the past, though those are the simple repercussions of playing time travel into the plot, so...

Now if they should just explain Aika's origins or something along those lines, it'd be a big help.
Dec 31, 2023 1:49 AM

Dec 2022
Surely there had to be another way.
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Dec 2022
As I hypothesised in the second episode's thread, Aika's death was a suicide case. People don't generally die in such a picturesque way if they were suddenly killed by someone else.

Despite Hakaze claiming she wouldn't bother preventing Aika's death in the past, she attempts to do so regardless, but is outmatched.

Loved the visuals in this episode, even if the laughably out of place Shakesphere quotes and pinballing motives weren't overly engaging. At least Aika herself was more cohesive in her goals.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

175 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.