Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2013 8:26 AM
Dec 2012
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

The OST when this happend was so beautiful, does anyone know if it's been used before or if it has been published already?

Sounds similar to a tune used in episode 3.
Feb 5, 2013 8:54 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good over dramatic episode, I guess....

For the Taxi / Bike argument,

The most logical thing to do was just hire a taxi from near the school go to the station, pickup Nanami then drop her near the audition hall went back to school.... But where's FUN in that....
Feb 5, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2007
Sorata is a bit of a prick. Loving Misaki though.

Feb 5, 2013 10:40 AM

Jan 2012
eminagnam said:
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

The OST when this happend was so beautiful, does anyone know if it's been used before or if it has been published already?

No that one is different if you're reffering to the part at 18min.
Feb 5, 2013 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
I'm still of the opinion that Aoyama has a chance if she was more proactive, but her window is closing right before us.

Still can't believe Jin's basically rejecting Misaki. Whatever his feelings, it's pretty cruel.

It's very nice of that guy who was rejected by Aoyama to help out so much. Kudos to him.

Great episode as always.
Feb 5, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, Sorata is so dense.
Feb 5, 2013 11:17 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode, it should have been episode 16 actually.
Feb 5, 2013 11:20 AM

May 2009
Kageyami said:
eminagnam said:
Kageyami said:
Ohmaaagoddd

No that one is different if you're reffering to the part at 18min.

Piano version of Days of Dash?
Feb 5, 2013 11:58 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:

No, this OST is new so I probably have to wait until it's released.
Feb 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
BakaGekai said:
Sorata is a bit of a prick. Loving Misaki though.
lol, why?

Kageyami said:
bastek66 said:

No, this OST is new so I probably have to wait until it's released.
I'm pretty sure it was the same exact melody of Days of Dash..
Feb 5, 2013 12:04 PM
Jan 2011
Love is in the air.

Too bad:

That Sorata was too stupid to notice how Aoyama loves him.

That Shiina is feeling love for Sorata.

That Jin didn't show up for Misaki.

That Rita have to leave at once and long haired guy didn't even give a shit.
Feb 5, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2012
omfgugay said:
GoldenBRS said:

Still don't care for Aoymoa.
1/5

Why are there so many idiotic people in this thread?

Lol all these people butthurt. To me, Aoymoa is not that good. And she is annoying.
LegendGoldDarkFeb 5, 2013 12:22 PM
Feb 5, 2013 2:09 PM
Jan 2012
I hope Nanami moves back to Osaka.

Oh and I hope Mashiro moves back to England.

And then I hope Nanami moves back to Sakurasou. And Mashiro learns how to put on her own clothes. In England. And never come back. The end :)
Feb 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Nov 2008
Overall a good episode to sit back and enjoy - and it has the set up for the series next major event sets and of course there are several.

Smooched said:
Girlyboy1359 said:
Don't underestimate the power of love ^_^

I'm not underestimating it. It's OP!!

If you're in love and have money to burn (she may not be at Mashiro's talent level but shes quite the talented respected makes money and has a rich family to back up her own wealth 'pro' why not take the trip even if its a side trip from your own tour ? Thats not OP its what someone in that position would probably do~

Floross said:
Kanda X Nanami is still very much viable.

It's actually more viable than Mashiro x Kanda , since Nanami stands to lose more , but in Mashiro's case Kanda could remain as that special person that showed her how to live and love.

You never know...

Some sort of do lol

sirwenceFeb 5, 2013 2:12 PM
Feb 5, 2013 2:15 PM

Feb 2013
Unorthodoxy said:
Where can I find it Subbed?

On animeseason.com
It is always dubbed and is uploaded same day as released :D
Feb 5, 2013 2:29 PM

Dec 2011
Oh. Kanda finally realized what Aoyama might say to him... a confession!
Poor Rita...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2010
Nanami :( I'm glad she had a little bit of development with Sorata but Shiina still got the upper hand. Well, Sorata x Shiina ending is inevitable...

Not really a fan of Rita but.... Ryunosuke was a bit heartless there.
Feb 5, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
Nanami, so close!!!!
Mashiro, good job!! 1 step closer now!!
Signature
Feb 5, 2013 3:34 PM

Nov 2011
The whole sequence with Mashiro and her underwear was quietly brilliant.
Feb 5, 2013 5:06 PM

Dec 2009
Ahhhh Mashiro, stop getting in the way.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Feb 5, 2013 5:30 PM

Dec 2011
Aoyama and Shiina are so obviously DTF. Sorata needs to get shit done.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2013 7:19 PM

Feb 2012
Put up at least ONE kissing scene for Nanami and Sorata. Damn it. Shiina's gonna win it either way so at least show that Nanami had her fight on over Sorata.
Feb 5, 2013 8:25 PM
Oct 2012
Interesting episode. I really liked it. Looks like for once now Sorata is ahead if Mashiro in something, but at the same time something big might happen with Nanami. Also looks like there is potential for the love of Ryunoske and Rita. Lastly , looks like things between Misaki and Jin will come to an end soon.
It's definitely the climax. Lots to look forward to :)
Feb 5, 2013 8:29 PM

Jun 2012
Nanami or Mashiro...

I really love them both, but it's inevitable that
Feb 5, 2013 8:37 PM

Aug 2010
pizza_012 said:
Put up at least ONE kissing scene for Nanami and Sorata. Damn it. Shiina's gonna win it either way so at least show that Nanami had her fight on over Sorata.

Yeah that would be good. They could at least make it so it's not an easy win for Mashiro.

I can see everyone ending up with someone besides Nanami. Looks like she'll be the only one that will end up alone.
Feb 5, 2013 10:41 PM
Jul 2012
This episode changed my mind on rooting for just Mashiro, now I'm rooting for Aoyama too! I'm TORN! I laughed at the biking scene, it was so god damn hilarious! I CAN KEEP ON GOING WITH THE POWER OF LOVE! Wait, I mean... THE POWER OF A LOSER'S LOVE! God, can't stop laughing! I loved it. I felt sad for Rita, Ryuu who taught you how to be a gentleman!?
Feb 5, 2013 10:58 PM

Sep 2012
pizza_012 said:
That would be terrible.

I'm pretty sure everybody, including me, would want Sorata's head on a stake if he decided to kiss Nanami and lead her on, but then left her for Shiina.

Isn't that kind of what happened in School Days? And we all love the characters in School Days..
Feb 6, 2013 12:02 AM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
That would be terrible.

I'm pretty sure everybody, including me, would want Sorata's head on a stake if he decided to kiss Nanami and lead her on, but then left her for Shiina.

Isn't that kind of what happened in School Days? And we all love the characters in School Days..

My point is to at least show how far her relationship with Sorata had gone and with the last episode showing how Sorata reacted on that bike scene or whatsoever makes Aoyama so deserving of at least a kiss from him. It doesn't really matter if she looks poor or rather a loser as long as she receives something special from him. She actually understands her position so it is very possible for her to get over it in a few weeks.

Adding up this to my reply:
Ragna92 said:
They could at least make it so it's not an easy win for Mashiro.

It will be more terrible if she was just ignored which may probably happen (since i am not a reader of the LN) or will just be rejected without getting something very special from him. I know she fairly deserves something out of what she was doing in this series. We'll that's just my opinion.

Anime Adaptations don't actually cover all of the material in their respective sources. Some actually tends to at least modify a little out of the source material. I hope Sakurasou does it though.
Feb 6, 2013 1:06 AM

Feb 2012
This episode makes it more painful to watch it for Nanami...

Nice episode anyway.
Feb 6, 2013 1:14 AM

May 2012
god ... mashiro is getting on my nerves.. at the beginning i liked nanami and mashiro both but right now mashiro is just a obstacle >:o
damn i know it's obvious that mashiro and kanda are getting together, still.... come on!

Rita :3
Feb 6, 2013 2:18 AM

Aug 2012
Ugh Sorata stop trying to be all philosophical you know all the girls love you just pick one.

I still don't fully understand why Jin is avoiding Misaki, he wants her to look at him in a different light and prove that he loves her, if that's the case then he's doing a bad job.
Feb 6, 2013 5:32 AM
Apr 2012
pizza_012 said:

You don't kiss someone that you don't have feelings for just because they tried hard for your affections. Such a thing would also be unfair towards Mashiro, the one he actually has feelings for. If the situation was reversed and Mashiro was in Aoyama's position as the inevitable loser, would you think that she deserves a kiss as well? Also, even though Aoyama knows that she is in the losing position, a kiss from Sorata would obviously get her hopes back up and would, of course, be leading her on. Aoyama deserves nothing more than a kind rejection, basically the opposite of the one she gave Miyahara.
Feb 6, 2013 6:32 AM
Oct 2010
Ragna92 said:
I can see everyone ending up with someone besides Nanami. Looks like she'll be the only one that will end up alone.
People keep forgetting the friend. I think the only reason the poor guy gave up is cause he thinks Sorata will correspond her love (which he discovered when told she called Sorata). Once he realices Sorata will not, I bet he'll keep trying.

Also, Nanami could look his way if Sorata's interest on Mashiro was clear.

The way I see it, it is Sorata the one getting in the way of many people's happiness (including his) with his stupidity. Typical idiot MC.

DStev said:
Ugh Sorata stop trying to be all philosophical you know all the girls love you just pick one.

I still don't fully understand why Jin is avoiding Misaki, he wants her to look at him in a different light and prove that he loves her, if that's the case then he's doing a bad job.
I think I have an idea about Jin's motives, though if it's what I think then he's lame, very lame...

Basically it would be similar to Satoshi from Hyouka, he is afraid to lose determination for his goals and ruin their future relationship if he makes a move "too soon". Of course, this attitude also risks said future relationship. She's only human, not a goddess with infinite patience, despite what Jin may think of her. Realistically, she would eventually get fed up with his shit.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 6, 2013 6:48 AM

Dec 2012
Ajunky said:
not a goddess with infinite patience, despite what Jin may think of her. Realistically, she would eventually get fed up with his shit.

i doubt it , i really think in all the pairing this show is making misaki love for jin is the biggest if thats makes sense.
Feb 6, 2013 6:55 AM
Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
Ajunky said:
not a goddess with infinite patience, despite what Jin may think of her. Realistically, she would eventually get fed up with his shit.

i doubt it , i really think in all the pairing this show is making misaki love for jin is the biggest if thats makes sense.
Which is why I meant to say if this was realistic...
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 6, 2013 6:57 AM

Feb 2012
gaiusbaltar24 said:

You don't kiss someone that you don't have feelings for just because they tried hard for your affections. Such a thing would also be unfair towards Mashiro, the one he actually has feelings for. If the situation was reversed and Mashiro was in Aoyama's position as the inevitable loser, would you think that she deserves a kiss as well? Also, even though Aoyama knows that she is in the losing position, a kiss from Sorata would obviously get her hopes back up and would, of course, be leading her on. Aoyama deserves nothing more than a kind rejection, basically the opposite of the one she gave Miyahara.

First and foremost i'd like reiterate that i am not aware of the events beyond the current episode 'cause i am not following the light novel. I guess you should re-read my post carefully. The guy did somehow showed some feelings towards Nanami. That's a given. From what i saw in these current episodes, Sorata seems like he does feel affections for both of the girls. The only difference is the intensity of which Shiina is dominating. I just would like to point out that Nanami deserves at least one from Sorata. My explanation for this matter is on my previous post. I don't need to repeat it. The kiss doesn't necessarily have to be a lips to lips, it may just be a simple smooch or a kiss on his/her cheek. Even a simple kiss on her hands would work too. Nothing's wrong with that. Aside from this, I never said anything under Shiina that would make it unfair on her side. Obviously, as i was saying, Shiina's gonna win it either way so she will most likely receive a romantic lip to lip kiss and even a hug afterwards. How's that unfair? I know Nanami understands her position so she will definitely get over it as time passes by. There's plenty of time left for some drastic developments so why not have this all along. It's not like it will affect the fact that Shiina will end up with Sorata so what's the big deal? It's decided. Many things can still happen over a span of 7 eps. I just want to see Aoyama putting up a good fight over Sorata. That's all.
Altaria-chanFeb 6, 2013 7:03 AM
Feb 6, 2013 6:59 AM

Dec 2012
Ajunky said:
tsudecimo said:
Ajunky said:

Which is why I meant to say if this was realistic...

looks like i skipped that word haha but yea i agree.
Feb 6, 2013 7:07 AM
Jun 2008
Wouldn't be much more faster if Aoyama cycle alone ..
Keeping Mashiro wait for so long is not good =(
Feb 6, 2013 7:23 AM
Apr 2012
pizza_012 said:
First and foremost i'd like reiterate that i am not aware of the events beyond the current episode 'cause i am not following the light novel. I guess you should re-read my post carefully. The guy did somehow showed some feelings towards Nanami. That's a given. From what i saw in these current episodes, Sorata seems like he does feel affections for both of the girls. The only difference is the intensity of which Shiina is dominating. I just would like to point out that Nanami deserves at least one from Sorata. My explanation for this matter is on my previous post. I don't need to repeat it. The kiss doesn't necessarily have to be a lips to lips, it may just be a simple smooch or a kiss on his/her cheek. Even a simple kiss on her hands would work too. Nothing's wrong with that. Aside from this, I never said anything under Shiina that would make it unfair on her side. Obviously, as i was saying, Shiina's gonna win it either way so she will most likely receive a romantic lip to lip kiss and even a hug afterwards. How's that unfair? I know Nanami understands her position so she will definitely get over it as time passes by. There's plenty of time left for some drastic developments so why not have this all along. It's not like it will affect the fact that Shiina will end up with Sorata so what's the big deal? It's decided. Many things can still happen over a span of 7 eps. I just want to see Aoyama putting up a good fight over Sorata. That's all.

First of all, I have only read up to the first half of volume 6, and, as this episode was part of the fifth novel, there is no change within Sorata from this episode until the point I got to in the novels. The big deal is that I don't understand how one can assume that Sorata has any sort of romantic affection for Nanami. A surprise of a possible confession always warrants some sort of blush, and doesn't indicate that he feels anything for her. All of their interactions have been blatantly one-sided. In the first five volumes of the light novels, and in the anime, it is only shown that he has feelings for Mashiro. That reason alone is why he shouldn't kiss her. If Aoyama were to receive a kiss from Sorata, it would be unfair to Mashiro because he only has feelings for her, so kissing someone else would be ridiculous. Also, a kiss on the cheek or the hand is a slightly different matter, I was only basing my statement around the possibility of a kiss on the lips.
Feb 6, 2013 7:31 AM

Jan 2008
mora404 said:
I thought this episode had so many heartbreaking aspects:
-Shiina waiting for Sorata to show up on the roof
-Misaki waiting for Jin
-Aoyama wanting to confess her love
-Rita getting dissed by Ryuunosuke
This . This is where Sakurasou excels the most . It develops its characters quite nicely each episode that makes our feelings burst because of the uncertainty that Sakurasou is making us feel .

This is a magnificently done episode . really . It brought a lot of major developments for the story , which is now coming to its climax .

So a sorta Nanami-centric episode again . Nanami is really the better choice than Mashiro , c'mon Sorata . That bike scene where Nanami "confesses" to Sorata was well , heart pounding , but ofcourse Nanami told him that it's was all just an act , with the tight hug and all . //shrug

That Mashiro rooftop scene was quite nice as well . The way they portrayed her and Sorata's relationship with that stair thingy was well executed . He finally noticed that no matter what position they were in , they still have the same way .
And ofcourse , Mashiro will give those chocoshoots to Sorata since she doesnt know to do "anything" at all .

About Jin and Misaki , Jin sucks .

About Ryuu and Rita , Ryuu sucks more .

So Sorata's wall of denseness is slowly crumbling and he's finally feeling Nanami's feeling for him . So hard work really does pay off , fighto Nanami !
That choco dumpling with garlic in it was gross indeed . Too much motivation there Misaki .

So next episode , seems like Nanami passed the audition ? since they were talking about outer space . And Nanami told Sorata to tell her to jump to outer space or something back in Christmas Eve .A real confession is probably gonna come up , or it'll be interrupted by something ofc to delay it even more .If she doesnt confess now or soon , itll be too late .Cant wait for the future eps . I wonder how all this problems are gonna be solved .

oh and Nanami won me this one again . Even though Mashiro is finally turning into a normal girl and having feelings , they weren't intense enough .I hope she doesnt win because of her MC plot device/armor or something .
Feb 6, 2013 7:52 AM

Feb 2012
gaiusbaltar24 said:

First of all, I have only read up to the first half of volume 6, and, as this episode was part of the fifth novel, there is no change within Sorata from this episode until the point I got to in the novels. The big deal is that I don't understand how one can assume that Sorata has any sort of romantic affection for Nanami. A surprise of a possible confession always warrants some sort of blush, and doesn't indicate that he feels anything for her. All of their interactions have been blatantly one-sided. In the first five volumes of the light novels, and in the anime, it is only shown that he has feelings for Mashiro. That reason alone is why he shouldn't kiss her. If Aoyama were to receive a kiss from Sorata, it would be unfair to Mashiro because he only has feelings for her, so kissing someone else would be ridiculous. Also, a kiss on the cheek or the hand is a slightly different matter, I was only basing my statement around the possibility of a kiss on the lips.

We'll from what i've been seeing in this show, The guy does show some feelings for Nanami. That's from my point of view. I don't really see anything one-sided on their interactions lately. It feels like he's indecisive all over the time. I don't know with you but i feel it that way. Don't blame me though for that 'cause like what just i've said, i am not following the source material. The thing is you were just basing off on the possibility of them kissing on each others lips without even considering the fact that there are plenty of ways to kiss a person. I was being very general, there's a variety of ways on how to kiss/show affections to someone. We'll it's actually isn't unfair from my observation. Well, I hope you get my point. I explained it pretty clearly on my previous post.
Feb 6, 2013 8:08 AM
Jul 2012
MorningGlory said:
Wouldn't be much more faster if Aoyama cycle alone ..
Keeping Mashiro wait for so long is not good =(

Sorta should of keep track of Shinna alot. He has an job back an the first episode.(Don't know what the name is called)
Feb 6, 2013 8:16 AM

May 2009
pizza_012 said:
We'll from what i've been seeing in this show, The guy does show some feelings for Nanami...

No, he hasn't. He sees her just as friend.
If you really don't believe see for yourself who Sorata loves and kisses
Feb 6, 2013 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
pizza_012 said:
We'll from what i've been seeing in this show, The guy does show some feelings for Nanami...

lol, even though you put it under a spoiler, your message is extremely obvious and revealing..

Feb 6, 2013 8:24 AM

May 2009
Red_Keys said:

Feb 6, 2013 8:34 AM
Oct 2010
Red_Keys said:
bastek66 said:
pizza_012 said:

lol, even though you put it under a spoiler, your message is extremely obvious and revealing..

The spoiler is just for those that can't put 1 + 1 (or rather 2 - 1, I guess). XD
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 6, 2013 8:56 AM

Jun 2009
Aah the unevitable happened. Sorata chose Mashiro. Even though it was so obivous. I don't want to see Nanami sad T^T.

I wonder what Ryuunosuke did. I have the feeling he went after Rita, but I 'm not sure. Btw I still think Jin is an A-hole. He doens't give Misaki any closure at all.
Feb 6, 2013 8:59 AM

Jan 2013
Ajunky said:
Red_Keys said:
bastek66 said:
pizza_012 said:

The spoiler is just for those that can't put 1 + 1 (or rather 2 - 1, I guess). XD

Either way it's a pretty darn cute picture!
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Feb 6, 2013 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
Poor Rita got rejected again. :(

I love how Kanda finally put all the puzzle pieces about Namami's love for him together in the end. It's a bit late and he's still denying it, but it's a start.

Feb 6, 2013 1:11 PM

Sep 2012
good guy miyahara. lol
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.