Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2012 8:13 AM
May 2012
Adolf just blow the entire Blimp! I mean how the hell did he gonna survive on that? Was he still inside that blimp?

Next episode, Mikoto escaped?!
Nov 23, 2012 8:58 AM

Jun 2010
This anime is just getting really disappointing. The characters are fine, with some work they could be pretty great, and the setting is fine and even the plot is decent, or would be decent if they weren't so slow. It feels like the people making this thinks their viewers are stupid, which, I guess that's sort of right given the amount of people that still don't know what's going on. The whole thing is really simplistic, it's like watching a knock-off of a knock-off detective show. They're attempting to put on the charade that they're really deep and clever but really it just follows the story of what a middle school kid could put together. Wow big surprise Silver King guy is some typical "Look I'm a psychopath listen to my creepy laugh I am so powerful everything is just a game to me." more like "I'm going to break the fingers of whoever came up with this so they never write again." By now I don't even care about the plot or where the story goes, most of the characters are at least pretty enjoyable and I can enjoy the animation and visuals to an extent of where I don't feel like I completely wasted my time.
PaintYourBodyRedNov 23, 2012 10:41 AM
Nov 23, 2012 9:57 AM

Feb 2010
I liked this episode, wonder what the fuck that silver king is/was up to.
Neko is friggin' annoying though, why did she have to jeopardize their whole mission? Stupidity seems to be an essential part of fanservice characters...
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 23, 2012 11:41 AM
Jan 2011
tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:
As the episode goes I find Reisi’s dessert in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353602310233_zps1dfe4144.jpg
To be rather gross and has a phallic shape.

I wondered what it was, and agree that it looks gross.

It's peach bun covered with massive amounts of red bean paste, since it looks like the blue hottie is a big fan of it, Neko is surly a big pain in the ass, should to be given some spanking. It looks like for the next ep there's gonna be war between HOMRA and the Blue guys.
Nov 23, 2012 12:02 PM

Jul 2012
Anyways anyone notice the lexus and nissan?? this anime is on a high budget I hope somehow the story gets better.
Nov 23, 2012 1:09 PM

Feb 2012
Huh....ah, what?
I think im going to stop wait for the next episode. It looks promising.
This one wasn't bad buut...
Nov 23, 2012 2:15 PM

Mar 2011
That Adolf guy is crazy but i liked him.Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 23, 2012 2:28 PM

Feb 2012
Amon-Raw said:
Anyways anyone notice the lexus and nissan?? this anime is on a high budget I hope somehow the story gets better.
That Nissan GTR was the best part of the ep.
Nov 23, 2012 5:41 PM

Feb 2012
Shit got real but what the hell is the Silver King doing?!
Nov 23, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2012
I felt like this episode was a little messy I mean how does Kuroh even do all that. oh well. My hope is slowly withering, what is actually happening oh god I was about to die from the slow-ness of the whole episode. Neko pisses me off most of the time mostly because of her mouth and her annoying nyan's uggh. but Fushifimi. I love that guy. ;A; I want to see the rest of the kings. And I miss homra T^T hope next ep will be good.
Nov 23, 2012 6:12 PM

Aug 2011
Watching K is a whole lot of a better experience if you don't try to take it seriously.
Nov 23, 2012 6:47 PM

Mar 2009
What happened to the cleaning robots?
Nov 23, 2012 7:12 PM

Sep 2012
I look forward to the next episode. =D Preview itself is more exciting than the episode in my opinion.
Nov 23, 2012 7:20 PM

Mar 2012
but theres no plot D:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 23, 2012 9:12 PM

Dec 2011
This is getting ridiculous.
I think the story is starting to lose the cohesiveness it had.

Anyways, LOL at Seri's obsession to those beans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2012 10:22 PM

Sep 2011
I always hated that cat
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Nov 24, 2012 12:27 AM

Apr 2010
Shameless advertising from our friends at Lexus and Nissan. It was cool of them to put in a GTR though.

Nov 24, 2012 12:52 AM

Nov 2012
The funny thing the plot isn't that hard to follow , yall just need to realize its quite simple but its all just one big puzzle. You have to piece out the story slowly piece by piece before you truly grasp the big picture.
Nov 24, 2012 3:22 AM

Jun 2012
Am I only one who dislikes Fushimi? His voice is a bit annoying and "wannabe psycho" when he fights. But I hope we'll get to know him better so I could like him little more. ´v` I still like Neko. She's cat so I understand she don't always understand the situations seriousness. (cats can be kinda selfish, right?)

But this was good episode, lol at Seri's dessert.
Nov 24, 2012 3:44 AM
May 2012
Seems that NO one replies my previous thoughts & questions...
Nov 24, 2012 3:49 AM

Feb 2009
A very enjoyable episode. I'm very curious to finally know who killed Totsuka.

Oboke, how can you no like Miyano Mamoru? ;-;

JeffreyZin, yeah, it seems that Mikoto escapes.
Nov 24, 2012 3:52 AM

May 2010
well, that was so boring. i hope it recovers next week.
Nov 24, 2012 5:39 AM

Aug 2012
the silver king that's his father right?
Nov 24, 2012 6:20 AM
Mar 2012
Oboke said:
Am I only one who dislikes Fushimi?
Nope.

Helpme said:
But the other fanservice in the series is just clumsy and stupid.
All fanservice in this series is clumsy and stupid.

KoiShoudou said:
And Neko needs to turn back into a cat, cause she puts me off the anime even more
I agree.

zoze said:
so is she a cat or human? her real form? because reisi said 'young girl strain' in earlier episode.
Well, have they ever seen her as a cat?

And did they seriously name him Adolf? Come on, how much more cliché can you get?
Nov 24, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2012
Well that was an interesting episode..., altho Neko was pretty irritating when she started to press buttons. Hopefully we get to see more fighting soon..., this slow pace is really killing the anime right now.
Nov 24, 2012 8:59 AM
May 2012
Frisco said:
A very enjoyable episode. I'm very curious to finally know who killed Totsuka.

Is Adolf was the one who ordered Yashiro to killed him?! Or maybe Yashiro has been mind-controlled by him?!
Nov 24, 2012 9:36 AM

Nov 2008
Paul said:
What surprised me the most in this episode was Kuroh being able to fly a helicopter and the fact they managed to get one.
Nov 24, 2012 10:57 AM

Jun 2012
I've given up trying to understand this anime.

itsvero said:
Watching K is a whole lot of a better experience if you don't try to take it seriously.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Nov 24, 2012 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
taketori said:
I've given up trying to understand this anime.

itsvero said:

__veni said:
Paul said:
What surprised me the most in this episode was Kuroh being able to fly a helicopter and the fact they managed to get one.

Seriously.

Also lack of Anna is disappointing. Lack of knowing a lot of the cast is disappointing in general too.

Well, just have to see how awful or how redeeming the last episode will be.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Nov 24, 2012 2:27 PM

Aug 2012
well Im enjoying this anime thus far, who cares if its not the best storyline, i dont have to understand everything to love it... ah i think at the end it will all make sense.. and i think last episode confirmed that neko is in fact a human strain, Simply b/c when her illusion shattered she revereted to human and reisi called her a young girl. Perhaps something happened to her to make her take a cat form so often..Well anyway cant wait till next week
The most important things in life, aren't things....

C:UsersAmberDesktopproject k pdfamuxD.gif
Nov 24, 2012 3:56 PM

Mar 2012
So i heard theres going to be some yaoi in this anime? LOL

Nov 24, 2012 3:59 PM

Oct 2012
LuckyMango said:

No.
In fact, there was more yaoi in Mirai Nikki than in K.

Nov 24, 2012 4:01 PM

Mar 2012
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:

No.

Okay
i got my rumor from episode 8 shinsekai yori thread.

Nov 24, 2012 4:05 PM

Oct 2012
LuckyMango said:
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:

No.

Okay

Didn't account for the fact that you haven't seen it, don't get the idea that Mirai Nikki is just yaoi, as I was referring to one scene, in case you decide to watch it later in the future.

Most people are slightly put off from blushes between the males in K, and make a bigger deal out of it, yet I've hardly seen any whining about a particular Mirai Nikki scene.

Nov 24, 2012 4:08 PM

Nov 2012
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:

No.

Okay

Didn't account for the fact that you haven't seen it, don't get the idea that Mirai Nikki is just yaoi, as I was referring to one scene, in case you decide to watch it later in the future.

Most people are slightly put off from blushes between the males in K, and make a bigger deal out of it, yet I've hardly seen any whining about a particular Mirai Nikki scene.

Maybe it has to do with the anime being male character dominated, but its quite annoying that people complain about those little things =3=
Nov 24, 2012 4:15 PM

Mar 2012
AnimeForDummies said:
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:
Tavor said:
LuckyMango said:

No.

Okay

Maybe it has to do with the anime being male character dominated, but its quite annoying that people complain about those little things =3=

im not complaining. I actually didnt notice until someone mentioned it.
I think its fine.. its not really male dominated.
Theres neko, and Seri Awashima. so its fine for me.

Nov 24, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2010
LuckyMango said:

Innuendos, there are.
Nov 24, 2012 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
So the man we've seen on the airship for a couple episodes now is the Silver King. We learned a lot today regarding Kings and the plot. It seems the writers finally have a hold of the story they're trying to tell instead of keeping us in the dark.

I was getting some Psycho Pass vibes when the Silver King was dancing with the doll only to realize it's an actual woman with a mask on. K has got me hooked : )
Nov 24, 2012 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
K is really taking its time .

This show really is promising but it's just slow ... too slow .

And I hope we wont be disappointed when they already showed/answered all of the floating questions that they had already built up . Even though I already have an idea on what's really going on in the future eps .
Nov 24, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2008
The guys from Scepter 4 sure need to be able to do lots of things at the same time. I wonder how long it took Fushimi to enter their clan.

Yumekichi11 said:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353602310233_zps1dfe4144.jpg

SERI BLUSHES in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353602907301_zpsa1ab6277.jpg
OMG! That was so special since she never does it.

Yeah, that's why Fushimi didn't want to get any closer to them LOL

Looks like Reisi x Seri has higher chances than Izumo x Seri after all... xD
Nov 25, 2012 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
This has been getting better for the last couple of episodes, but some of the early characters seem to not have a role at all anymore. But this pacing is just wrong, Episode 8/13 and I feel like the main events still need to happen. Are they planning a second season already like quite some other shows do nowadays or what?
I don't have a lot to say about the episode itself, although I do notice them blushing. Is this turning into a romance? It doesn't fit the show imo. Next episode epic stuff should be (or not because of the pacing) revealed.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 25, 2012 4:49 AM

May 2010
Finally all the talking is over. back to the action.
Nov 25, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2010
Face_Faith said:
Yumekichi11 said:

SERI BLUSHES in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353602907301_zpsa1ab6277.jpg
OMG! That was so special since she never does it.

Yeah, that's why Fushimi didn't want to get any closer to them LOL

Looks like Reisi x Seri has higher chances than Izumo x Seri after all... xD
Yeah that's cause Seri has a high respect for Reisi. We have yet to see how much of a help she is to him.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 25, 2012 7:57 AM

Aug 2012
Finally Mikoto and Homra will be back in the next episode ! Can't wait for it !
Nov 25, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2012
MasterMeNL said:
This has been getting better for the last couple of episodes, but some of the early characters seem to not have a role at all anymore. But this pacing is just wrong, Episode 8/13 and I feel like the main events still need to happen. Are they planning a second season already like quite some other shows do nowadays or what?
I don't have a lot to say about the episode itself, although I do notice them blushing. Is this turning into a romance? It doesn't fit the show imo. Next episode epic stuff should be (or not because of the pacing) revealed.

And here I am thinking the main events are already going on. The main focus of this show is figuring out who killed Tatara Totsuka b/c everyone in the show is link to that one character. The main suspect right now is the Silver King. Overall, this show wants to focus on the relationships than the story. The early characters are mainly from Homra [Anna for example] & w/ the release of Mikoto for the next episode we might see them once again. Plus, the random blushing just helps serve the relationship.
Nov 26, 2012 5:09 AM
Oct 2012
Hohoho, lots of Fushimi and Blue King this episode yay :)
Wow, Silver King sure is psycho. Very interesting, can't wait to find out more about him.
Nov 27, 2012 4:05 PM

May 2012
Most confusing anime ever. But after reading the summary of every episode on wikipedia, I kinda get what's going on now.
Nov 29, 2012 7:23 AM
Oct 2012
Why is the silver King, King 1 and the gold King, King 2? Anyone find that odd?
Nov 30, 2012 12:22 PM

Nov 2011
deathxempress said:
LuckyMango said:

Innuendos, there are.

But that's about it...
Dec 1, 2012 5:18 AM
Jul 2018

I want to know more about the Silver King.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.