Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Aug 8, 2014 7:58 AM

Apr 2010
God, I was on the verge of tears! Kise really tried so hard! I have conflicted feelings for Aomine. . . The ending made him seem quite soft on the inside!

Man. . . !

9/10!
Aug 9, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2011
Great anime. I'm watching the next season for sure!
Sep 2, 2014 11:30 PM

May 2009
I was rooting for you, Kisecchi! >o<;;;; Grow stronger~! Kise~ Kise~ Kise !
Oct 13, 2014 4:07 PM

Aug 2014
That was a fantastic first season! Now let's see how is going to see the second one with winter tournament... I can imagine it will be a great season :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Nov 7, 2014 1:58 AM

Jul 2012
I haven't watched many sports animes but decided to give this one a try. It definitely was exciting and way better than prince of tennis. Loved the action and tension during those matches. I basically watched all 25 episodes in one day. I can't wait to see Kuroko's Style of basketball!

8/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 7, 2014 8:06 PM

Dec 2013
I hope the 2nd season is better. 7/10
I'm too old for this sh**t.
Dec 2, 2014 9:40 PM

Jul 2014
For me that game was more exciting than a lot of battle-shounen (eg Fairy Tail) fights, which is weird since I don't really like basketball or sport and watched Kuroko no Basket for no good reason.

9/10
Dec 19, 2014 4:55 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty good series, not as hype as Ippo though. Guess I'll go watch S2.
Dec 29, 2014 7:15 PM

Jan 2014
It was amazing overall..
But Kise's team's captain..
wow.. such a good guy :)
Guess the next season
will be just as great ^__^
Jan 31, 2015 6:07 PM

May 2013
Woah, anything Aomine does, Kise does too! Kise even has the same eyes as Kuroko.
But then... "My style of basketball isn't designed to rely on my teammates."
Dat last dunk tho. Thought Aomine would help Kise up, but I guess we'll just have bromance of Kise and Kasamatsu.
Thus Kaijo vs Touou has ended.

Aomine has an even higher level. Can't wait to see that.
Murasakibara and Akashi appeared! Dem credits.
"This winter will be war." Damn.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 1, 2015 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
That mid air swat was bullshit
6/10 and I'm being merciful

What a shitty experience
Feb 24, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
Finally made it through this first series. The utter ridiculousness of Aomine almost made me stop watching but I'm still able to suspend my disbelief. Kise really came into his own with that talent of his. I didn't realize how dangerous of a player he was until he faced Aomine.
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller
Feb 28, 2015 12:07 AM

Mar 2008
lmao people being salty af that the original put the copy cat in their rightful place

and when people say original is OP and then there's the copy cat... lolllll
Mar 29, 2015 11:11 PM

Sep 2013
Here's that Aomine block replicated (somewhat) in real life: http://www.gfycat.com/ShockedSaneGoldfish
Apr 6, 2015 8:07 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, the fight between Kise and Aomine is badass! I cant wait to see more clashes between the generation of miracle members! As well as more of Kuroko and Kagami in action!

Like this series more as it comes along, though I had hoped to see more badass action actually~

Season 2 here I go~!
May 23, 2015 4:02 PM

Apr 2015
this anime is so fucking rad. like seriously my heart always doki doki suru during the show.
I cried when akise lost. god, their team deserved to win! >.< I mean they worked together. poor captain. my heart hurts ;_____;
aomine is so overpowered. can't wait to see the day kagami and kuroko and seirin beat him.
also his team is annoying af especially the megane who has hijikata's voice...
and that pink haired girl. can see just fuck off already.
on my way to second season! yass!
meownomotoMay 23, 2015 4:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2015 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
Great yaoi materia- I mean, good show

Strong 7/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 30, 2015 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
OMG one of the best episodes in the whole series.
Even though they lost the game, it was still awesome, just like the captain said; Loved them feels; Kise and the Captain crying was so intense .....
Anyway, the other two members of the Generation make an "appearance" and we get to know that Aomine can be even stronger and Midorima is also looking forward to the Winter Cup.
Love to see Kuroko and Kagami teaming up even harder and also ready to take on the Winter Cup.

Next season it's gonna be even more epic *.*
Jul 15, 2015 9:31 AM

Mar 2014
Ahhh this is just too awesome
Jul 16, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
First time I'm watching a sports anime, and I'm quite amazed by this series so far. The intensity in each match was being matched so perfectly with a great soundtrack/OST/BGM and the characters were all amazing, loveable and well made. I especially loved Kise and Midamori, my favorite characters in this show so far but Aomine is one hella badass as well and Kuroko and Kagami doesn't fall that short from em either. I'm looking forward to season 2

9/10
Aug 20, 2015 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
Great ending to the series. Excited to start the second.
Sep 4, 2015 2:19 PM

Sep 2009
Amazing execution by ig
Oct 1, 2015 11:25 PM

Jul 2015
I'm a bit late on the Kuroko no Basuke train, but this first season was good nonetheless. Deep inside I wanted Aomine to come out on top, I mean he's just that cool of a character haha. Just like pretty much every other sports anime, over glorifying invokes hype to the audience- and Kuroko no Basuke was no exception. 7/10 some episodes were just slow lol, I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME SMOOTH BASKETBALL ANIMATION!
Oct 6, 2015 10:54 AM
Dec 2011
oh my god this was brilliant i cried so much when kise couldn't stand up i was so upset i said in my mind some one help him! and i love kise he has grown so much and learned so much i am a proud fan of him but my love is kuroko :3
Dec 14, 2015 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
Awesome!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jan 10, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
That was really great, although I am sad that Kise lost to Aomine!

Poor Kise cried and some of his other team mates and he couldn't even get up!

Purple one at the end again.

Kuroko and Kagami at the end!
Feb 23, 2016 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
wow this was such a powerful game!

i didn't expect kise to win against aomine, since this victory is what would/will bring him back to who he was so of course they will leave this honor for kuroko. which kind of irks me since it's too much of a cliche - if im right, i don't know since i don't read the manga. but all this mc = hero is tiring to me.
maybe because the generation of miracles ARE the most interesting characters in this story.

also, some people might agree with aomine's team mate about how rude of him not to comfort kise over his loss... but that was a moment i believe aomine couldn't be more right. this whole sympathy from winners towards players only look good for the cameras. and especially after this intense game, there was no room for that.

oh well, on to season 2 :D
i'm so curious about akashi!
Mar 1, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
I don't really care about basketball, but I decided to give this a shot.

This is epic.

9/10

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 6, 2016 3:30 PM

Jul 2014
Friggin' Aomine!!! But I still love him. lol
Poor Kise can't stand ughhhhh </3

I only started watching this since basketball is basically the only sport I'm really familiar with (rules and all) but I didn't expect to fall in love with this anime. Love this series!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 2, 2016 6:13 AM

Jan 2016
Well this was pretty enjoyable.
Even tho the first half was kinda boring, it started getting good when Aomine showed up.

6.5/10

On to the next one
Sep 12, 2016 1:14 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
FANTASTIC AND BEST SPORTS ANIME EVER !!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 1, 2016 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
What an intense match and emotional ending, Aomine has even a higher level ;-;
Lets watch season 2 now!
Nov 7, 2016 11:47 PM

Oct 2015
that was the greatest showdown in anime history between Kise and Aomine. But that Aomine is the best all day any day, he was my favorite character in the season. I am glad he wiped the floor with that copymaster kise. Serin should watch themselves in the next season, oh man i cant wait. This series has made it for me to love it more than Haikyuu.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 10, 2017 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
That was a wonderful final episode. Touou Academy won the match, no surprise there, I didn't think Kise's copying would beat the original Aomine. But that's also where they differ; Kise has learned to rely on his teammates whereas Aomine is essentially playing by himself.

And that was a truly beautiful scene at the end there where Kise can't get up and Kasamatsu goes to help him. My fave captain of the series, for sure❤❤

The episode ends with Kagami and Kuroko reaffirming their teamwork and goal of winning the Winter Cup. We got a sneak peek at Murasakibara too!

Thank you Production I.G. for a great adaptation and some truly stunning animation!
Mar 12, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
Well that was fucking boring. Touou won, again.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 3, 2017 8:33 PM

Feb 2015
Bishoujotaku said:

lol, i thought the animation was weird there too haha

ALSO YOUR SIG IT SPEAKS SUCH TRUTH OK I'M GONNA STEAL IT
----

aomine won, which is not surprising. in my book kise can best him just with time.
i liked how kuroko is still developing a way to play, and he didn't magically learn how in 3 episodes.
OST is 6/10, animation is 7/10, and the plot overall is drab until (quite literally) the last two episodes. so 6 1/2/10?
anyway i plan on watching the rest, but i have to put it on hold to finish the final season of haikyuu.
Jul 20, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2014
Finished season 1 it was great now on to second season :)
Nov 2, 2017 3:49 AM

Jun 2016
Goddamn. Goddamn. Goddamn. Touou won by 98-110 against Kaijo. Ohmygod. Their match went past my eyes, I didn't notice that it's already finished. Forgodsake. Aomine really is a monster.

Kise trying to stand up after putting a lot of strain in himself in the entire game then he started crying. Nooooo. ;-; I s2g seeing Kise crying is literally one of my weaknesses in this freaking anime. You did great, Kise. You did a great fucking job. Waaaaaaah! My poor baby.

Touou's captain is right, there's more to Aomine, that's why I feel like he's incomplete or he's not giving his all whenever he's playing because I knew he's still got MOOOOORE in him. He's already a monster, so there's something in him which is scarier. I can't wait to see it.

Midorima was hiding himself yet again with his sunglasses while watching the match. C'mon now. Hahaha.

Holy shit. Kuroko came across with Murasakibara who's another member of Generation of Miracles and yeah sure, show, gave me another glimpse of Akashi. I hate this freaking anime. It's making me want to watch the 2nd season already just to be able to see him already. Hahahaha.

"Let's show them. Our... No, my and your basketball." YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I can't believe I've been missing out on a masterpiece of a sports anime. This is honestly my fave sports anime of all time. Fuck this show. Fuck everyone in this show. Thank you so fucking much for the great fucking journey. I love this show so much.

STRAIGHT UP 10/10! I'll see you soonest once I started watching 2nd season. I need to chill now. Wow. This show is just fucking wow. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 14, 2017 10:46 AM
Nov 2017
Absolutely loved this show!
Definitely one of my favorites.
Not a huge fan of the sport but still thought this was amazing
10/10
Mar 18, 2018 8:59 PM

Apr 2016
Reliving this episode... ;____;

Aomine is a softie at heart. <33 The look of concern on his face when he saw Kise on the floor but chose not to help him get up; Aomine was right when he said there is nothing a winner can say to a loser. I'm reminded of Aomine's kindness when he helped Kasamatsu get up, even though the third-year got our Ace his foul <3 And I like that Kise knew he wasn't wrong for trying to rely on his teammates, but that there's still room for improvement! :))

It was intense to see the back-to-back Aomine and Kise moves!! ><

It was lovely to see Murasakibara and Akashi!! :D It's too bad Seirin couldn't stay to watch the other matches that Rakuzan and Yosen were about to play...

I LOL at Midorima for continuing with his 'disguise'!! XD It's cute that when Takao called Kise and Aomine monsters, Midorima replied, "Don't tell me what I already know." <3 Midorima acknowledged Aomine and Kise, but LOL that he added, "Besides, there is a monster before your eyes too." XDD Yes, yes, let's acknowledge Midorima too!

The ending was nice! :) The moment after the ending theme song where Kagami said he and Kuroko will show their basketball! A fantastic way to end the season. <33
May 13, 2018 10:45 AM

Jan 2015
In the end, Touou won this match. Poor Kise and the moment Kasamatsu cried. :'(
Aomine is unstoppable.
Now I'm hyped to watch the 2nd season!
Oct 9, 2018 8:19 PM

Apr 2018
As a basketball player and fan this was an amazing watch! It was gripping and intense, and the way each player developed their skills was really fun to watch! Excited for season 2!

9/10
Oct 12, 2019 3:18 AM

Sep 2018
When Seirin lost to Touou, it's fine... But when Kise team lost.. I feel sad :( I root for Aomine but I don't want Kise to lose too T----T I feel her eagerness to win but he needs to have his own style and not to copy anymore !

This is the best match for this season..
Mar 3, 2020 3:37 AM

Dec 2010
I guess that the show really wants to hype Aomine beyond belief, but I love that Kise didn't collapse under his pressure in the very end. It's good to see that Kuroko had more influence over him in the end than Aomine, I guess that this is the one victory our team got this season. Also, I'd put my bet on Kise becoming the number one star, years down the line... though I guess there's still a few more members to see from the Generation of Miracles.
Jul 14, 2020 1:25 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It must have been very hard on Kise and his team, they must feel like all of that effort was for nothing but their captain was a great motivator, poor thing even him was holding in the cries. This was a fun season, but not near as good as everybody hyped it up for me.
Sep 21, 2020 6:12 AM

Aug 2017
Kise not being able to stand up at the end was one of the great moments of this anime. I still cry evrytim
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"
Oct 5, 2020 3:24 PM

Dec 2007
couldn't except less from the result, kise done beautiful job hanging there.

so aomine have even higher level? that guy is even more monster than i thought.

and the other players of the generation of miracles name revealed finally.

the series was great, great story and characters and aomine is probably the most build up character here.
9/10
Jan 29, 2021 4:06 AM
Dec 2020
When Kise finally perfected his Aomine copy and changed his entire body stance, from feet to knees to shoulders to EYES....10/10. Kise instantly solidified himself as a fav character of mine and this episode is just freaking incredible. I was screaming at the tv like drake at NBA games.
Feb 4, 2021 2:07 AM

Jun 2020
When Kise was on the ground & couldn’t get up & Kasamatsu helped him up & they walked together (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) THE FEELS

Aomine remains a god.

Seirin has a long way to go but I’m psyched to see what they all could be. What Kagami & Kuroko could be. And definitely psyched to see the rest of the gen of miracles!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 4, 2021 9:49 AM

Nov 2016
Our boy Kise put up a great fight ;_; Forgot how emotional the conclusion to this match has been.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.