Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2012 5:53 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so after yuki said that she still in love with seji she enter the locker room and star to cry .Seji realizes that if the feelings remain for him, then it must have been painful for her all this time. Poor Yuki ,now thing really start to get good
Jun 24, 2012 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
this chapter is so sad but i like it
wuxiaspearJul 1, 2012 12:54 AM

Jun 24, 2012 10:04 AM

Sep 2008
I will seriously respect this mangaka if Seiji mans the fuck up and tells her to to "get fucked" and walks off.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jun 24, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2011
Jigero said:
I will seriously respect this mangaka if Seiji mans the fuck up and tells her to to "get fucked" and walks off.

you guy r all lie to yourseft why do you think so bad about yuki she is the strongest girl in this manga she close herseft away from everyone and took all the pain but still not tell anyone .Do you guy do that like her? you are not thing compare to her
Jun 25, 2012 4:52 AM

Sep 2010
Young guys, young hearts and young mind will not know how bad she feel and how strong she is, poor Yuki, poor Yuki ...for everything she has done for seiji, nobody else in this manga can do,especially the bad shou (IMO)!

The young &weak seiji can be understood for his baka things that have been done, he still has changes to fix those things.
However now there'll be not much thing in GE, say goodbye~
aceoflifeJun 25, 2012 4:56 AM
Jun 28, 2012 6:45 AM

Jun 2009
even if it's possible, they still can't restart their relationship unless yuki's issues and her trauma is fixed. these are what's keeping them apart.

as i see it, it's really best for them to discontinue their friendship for a while because it's not realistic. even if they both thought that it's good that they're friends, but in a strangers point of view, it is not.

what will happen up to now is still vague; like seiji and shou's fate, or touru might show up at this moment.
Jun 28, 2012 9:57 AM

May 2011
well it was good while it lasted. He's going to the psycho bitch named Yuki
Jun 29, 2012 8:52 AM

Feb 2010
Good ending, only if you are the main characters!
Jun 30, 2012 4:37 PM

Apr 2011
Honestly I personally loved when he was in the relationship with Yuki. I thought they were like the cutest thing possible and matched each other so well. That's why when I saw Yuki breaking off their relationship, it was so heartbreaking because they both loved each other, but Yuki wanted Seiji to truly be happy although in my opinion they were already very happy together.
Jun 30, 2012 10:51 PM

Sep 2011
Something tells me Shou and Seiji are going to break up soon - not that I'm remotely sad about it, since Yuki is a much better character.
Jul 1, 2012 12:23 AM

Feb 2011
This is probably exactly what they need tbh.

As the old saying goes "Distance makes the heart grow fonder".......or something like that.
Jul 1, 2012 12:52 AM

Oct 2011
BE - Bad Ending
Hah.
Jul 1, 2012 1:15 AM

Dec 2011
This chapter tells me that this manga is so going downhill.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 1:39 AM

Jun 2009
Good Riddance.
Jul 1, 2012 1:41 AM

Jun 2012
Damn it Yuki, thanks for ruining Seiji's one good relationship. I was rooting and wishing it to end happily for Shou x Seiji. But after this chapter, all the foreshadowing of their breakup will eventually have to happen.
Jul 1, 2012 1:46 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus man like 99% of Seiji's problems have been caused by Yuki GIVE THE GUY A DAMN BREAK!
I love the Yuki x Seiji pairing but jesus man she's killing me and him. After saying that the guy is sure going to have a hell of a mess of problems with his current girlfriend and Yuki.
Here comes another roller coaster ride! This time we're riding without the seat belts.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 1, 2012 1:55 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I actually liked this chap but Yuki is kind of deciding always alone and for everything. I find it normal that she has still feelings for him but how does she plan to go back to 0? They are in the same school, class, club... Pretending he's air won't make him air. Not mentioning how alllll of their friends are just gonna meddle. This works when you are far enough from the other. Abt Utsumi.... I never believed he actually moved on. Shou was just the rebound girl like it or not so if he ends up with Shou in the end, I'll be rly disappointed. I'll root for Utsumi x Yuki ending forever!!! I just hope they are not gonna drag this onnnnn and onnnnn how they are not talking, how their friends try to help, how Utsumi is emo, how Shou realises this and blah blah blah. Please make it fast and nice T^T
Jul 1, 2012 3:10 AM

May 2011
Maffy said:
I actually liked this chap but Yuki is kind of deciding always alone and for everything. I find it normal that she has still feelings for him but how does she plan to go back to 0? They are in the same school, class, club... Pretending he's air won't make him air. Not mentioning how alllll of their friends are just gonna meddle. This works when you are far enough from the other. Abt Utsumi.... I never believed he actually moved on. Shou was just the rebound girl like it or not so if he ends up with Shou in the end, I'll be rly disappointed. I'll root for Utsumi x Yuki ending forever!!! I just hope they are not gonna drag this onnnnn and onnnnn how they are not talking, how their friends try to help, how Utsumi is emo, how Shou realises this and blah blah blah. Please make it fast and nice T^T

Yes I totally agree with you some how Utsumi and Yuki are perfect couple
Jul 1, 2012 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
That solution is stupid, just plain stupid.

No one has mentioned it but didn't you think it was so odd how they went into the changing rooms after that kind of scene?

The bar scene was so unreal haha
Jul 1, 2012 5:23 AM

Jul 2011
Fiji said:

True!

When she said "There's exactly one way how i can solve this problem." i was really surprised and hopped for something out of the ordinary to happen…
She dumps him as a friend, and he ends up crying to some random women. AGAIN!!! sigh
Jul 1, 2012 5:27 AM
Feb 2012
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKI!
Finally, the plot decided to come back to Yuki's side. I have nothing against Shou, but, as the guy up there said: I'll root for Seiji x Yuki forever.
I always loved Yuki, man. She was always so determined and strong enough to hold inside her those awful feelings...
Though, when Seiji and Yuki make up, that asshole, aka Tohru, is going to show up...
Jul 1, 2012 5:48 AM

Oct 2008
Zhou said:
That solution is stupid, just plain stupid.

Anyone who broke up with their girl/boyfriend will know that it is NOT easy to be friends afterwards. I was sure that I would be able to remain friends with my ex, but I learned the hard way that the best solution for us was to simply say goodbye to each other and move on. I know it is possible and people can remain friends afterwards, but it is not as easy as it looks.

I am still hoping that Seiji will remain with Shou. :P
Jul 1, 2012 6:34 AM

Jul 2010
I don't care what all the other comments say, but I still feel that the manga has place to go and this was one of the method to have the plot move forward. I need shou to be gone and I need Yuki to be back...

Its not the hair length..
Jul 1, 2012 6:48 AM

Feb 2009
Fiji said:
>implying it already hasn't a long time ago
( ¬‿¬)

But if Seiji is gonna go back to Yuki then it's not a good ending anymore. Then again, what is a good ending? ( ¬‿¬)
Jul 1, 2012 7:31 AM

Jun 2011
And then Shou is gonna find out Seiji's sad by talking to him, but then ask about how the tennis club is doing and how well Yuki's running it. Then it all goes down and then she just breaks up with him.

Well, that's just my naive prediction, but I still want Yuki X Seiji.
Jul 1, 2012 12:48 PM

May 2009
Hating Yuki more now
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Jul 1, 2012 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
ahhh this guy can't catch a break can he. I feel sad for Seiji more than anyone else to be honest. I mean 1st this first love dumped him pretty much for another guy then this second love dumps him then she wants to just stop being friends with him... to me that pretty f'ed up though I can see her reasoning I just think she is going about in the most stupidest manner... To me her call to break up with Seiji in the first place was the wrong one to make, instead of facing alot of her problems head on she really just tends to run away and really wtf is that gonna solve...
Jul 1, 2012 10:37 PM

Jan 2012
To those that likes Shou.........seriously, i cant get over what she did to him at chapter 13. She used him as a backup lover , then immediately dissed him the moment her senpai wants her rack and she jumps back to the senpai. Piece of slut right there ?
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jul 1, 2012 11:02 PM

May 2011
Gabiru said:
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKI!
Finally, the plot decided to come back to Yuki's side. I have nothing against Shou, but, as the guy up there said: I'll root for Seiji x Yuki forever.
I always loved Yuki, man. She was always so determined and strong enough to hold inside her those awful feelings...
Though, when Seiji and Yuki make up, that asshole, aka Tohru, is going to show up...

Yes i like Seji x Yuki from the beginning now we have to wait for Yuki and Seji get back together and deal with that bastard toru
Jul 2, 2012 1:22 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
That was not the only option that I wanted... :V
p r o f i l e 👀
Jul 2, 2012 7:11 AM

Jan 2011
Oh what the hell... Yuki acting all pathetic. She's making herself and Seiji suffer. A 'good ending' better happen, unless the good ending is going to end up like a 'School Days' ending LOL.
Jul 2, 2012 4:22 PM

Jan 2012
poor dude have unwanted tears flowing out .
Jul 3, 2012 7:15 PM

Jan 2012
Ragix said:

Here comes another roller coaster ride! This time we're riding without the seat belts.

That's the only part I agree with you. Its gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride .
Jul 6, 2012 3:00 PM
Jan 2009
I'm completely dumbfounded.
How come people want anything but Seiji x Yuki. Shou is a slutty bitch and the other one which I forgot the name is clearly going to end with the karate boy.
And how come you guys hate Yuki, the girl left the guy she loved so he could be loved in a better way. Really, compared to her, Seiji is complete crap. She loves him purely and wants him to be happy, and he goes fuck the rebound girl who happened to be free. :/ Seriously, he should man up.
Jul 6, 2012 4:31 PM

Jan 2012
beastboy said:
How come people want anything but Seiji x Yuki. Shou is a slutty bitch and the other one which I forgot the name is clearly going to end with the karate boy.
And how come you guys hate Yuki, the girl left the guy she loved so he could be loved in a better way. Really, compared to her, Seiji is complete crap. She loves him purely and wants him to be happy, and he goes fuck the rebound girl who happened to be free. :/ Seriously, he should man up.

Thank you for writing out my feelings .
Jul 9, 2012 11:42 PM

Aug 2011
i want Seiji and Yuki to be together but seriously all this needless drama is starting to frustrate me.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Jul 10, 2012 9:22 PM

Feb 2011
Dammit...looks like rhNEO just dropped this series.

I hope some other group quickly picks it back up....
Jul 22, 2012 1:30 PM
Jul 2012
Spacebar said:
beastboy said:

Thank you for writing out my feelings .

I second that opinion. Yuki is the only true heroine in this story so far. Seiji & Shou just happened to be both rebound cases. Yuki had tried to move on from her trauma by herself by devising to help Kenji (then a stranger or no more than a classmate) find true love. By doing so she is really trying to move on and heal herself already. Her's is not an act of escapism because no girl will confront their ex giving the circumstances leading to the breakup imo. The YukixSeiji love is a product of natural development and not due to initial infatuation. Can't really blame yuki for spilling out her true feelings now becos she had reached breaking point when the person she loved all while tries to hook her up with a new romance. She had been suffering in silence while wishing the best for Seiji & Shou...hoping Shou can give Seiji the happiness as a woman she herself tried but couldn't. What is greater then this kind of sacrifice?

While Shou is still a lovable character to me, her love for Seiji seemed demanding n pressuring stemmed from her own insecurity & guilt for the way she dumped Seiji on their first date and the things she had done to seduce Seiji knowing that Seiji likes Yuki then. She is not wrong though to fight for her own love.

Seiji is the real letdown to me. His weakness is his borderless kindness that keeps him from being focus on the most important issues, repeatedly. I wished he can learn and progress along that he can't make everyone happy and people shd be responsible for their own decision and happiness. Although this concept had been brought up in discussion between Yuki & himself but he had yet to learn it.

Letting all this off my chest, I still root for YukixSeji pairing. That will be a good closure for they both shd overcome their mistake and reconcile their love (virgin or not, lol). Otherwise i will be very sad for yuki. Touro shd hv no big part in this story unless the author is crazy enough to end him with yuki...that will be bad ending. I hope he is not going for the Shinkai Makoto style....
earthborneJul 22, 2012 1:38 PM
Jul 22, 2012 6:06 PM
May 2012
Maffy said:

I completely agree with this. I never touched a forum about GE. This is my first. But I've read all the chapters up to the current 133 within the last few days so everything is still fresh in my mind and I couldn't side more with Seiji x Yuki. No 3rd party in the middle of it all to throw off my opinion. Yuki has been so devout, so caring, and has that pure goal of truely wanting Seiji to be happy. But the characters are made to be more real than not, its BOUND for her to finally break at one point after dealing with all that pain. I don't think she meant to destroy Seiji and Shou's relationship, but just to get the biggest fact out and off her chest, so she can finally breath and move on if she has to. I can see this manga continuing for quite a while actually. With both Tohru and Shou's friken Ex coming in. But I honestly wouldn't mind if Shou's ex actually mans the fuck up and becomes faithful, and them two get together while Tohru tries and fails with Yuki and the GE is Yuki x Seiji and Shou x her ex, then baldy x Eri and Oonuma x Pretty boy. :)
Nov 15, 2012 9:02 AM
May 2009
Yuki that was a stupid solution?!? What the hell....
Feb 12, 2014 1:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Seiji doesn't appreciate the magic and beauty of the older woman. So sad really.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 2, 2015 3:06 AM

Mar 2013
Indeed it hurts ;_;

Such a sad chapter ;_;
Sep 24, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
I hate her so much now, only thinking about how she can be all good and well, stupidly selfish of her.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 11, 2017 5:04 AM

Mar 2015
She keeps making a distance and dug herself a new hole with that solution. That's no way that's a good thing

Feb 3, 2018 3:15 PM

Dec 2015
This is sad. I hope they stay together. Yuki and Seiji still love each other :/
Nov 15, 2020 4:02 AM

Jan 2020
It looks like at the end, Seiji will realize that he still loves Yuki and will break up with Shou. I don't entirely know how I feel about this, though... I don't understand why Yuki would make the decision of completely erasing Seiji from her mind, either.
Nov 15, 2020 6:01 AM

Aug 2016
IrrelevantGuy said:
It looks like at the end, Seiji will realize that he still loves Yuki and will break up with Shou. I don't entirely know how I feel about this, though... I don't understand why Yuki would make the decision of completely erasing Seiji from her mind, either.

This manga is shit lmao (same author as Domestic Kanojo), I don't know why you would subject to this bruh moment of a manga. Just finished it because I'm a mentally disabled completionist.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Nov 15, 2020 7:47 AM

Jan 2020
2shizukasensei88 said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

This manga is shit lmao (same author as Domestic Kanojo), I don't know why you would subject to this bruh moment of a manga. Just finished it because I'm a mentally disabled completionist.

I know GE is created by the author of DomeKano, which is the reason I started reading GE in the first place. And well, I really liked DomeKano despite its melodramatic plot, but the ending was horrible. And yeah, I'm a completionist as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.