Forum Settings
Forums

Girls, are you fine showing bikini but not underwear in public?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 23, 2012 1:34 PM
Apr 2012
i find it's the environment that determines whether it is fine. at a beach or a river, swim suits and underwear i would allow, and even nudity. It is also less crowded. With the space there is more freedom physically, so people can stretch their comfort zones without stress that they will intrude into someones space as well as their own. compare this to a city where it's crowded, has concrete floors, and has trapped pollution. though beaches can have these qualities as well, the inner city has no water to leap in (ports or parks with sprinklers are excluded).

although underwear and bikinis are shaped similarly, they're not the same. swimsuits do not become sheer when they are soaked, and are made with material better suited for the sea. i'd still allow underwear *at the beach, i mean.

what about boys? isn't this exactly the same?
ParaphJun 23, 2012 1:58 PM
Jun 23, 2012 2:12 PM
Apr 2012
bleachTHEsky said:
Agree with the person above me. It's the implications behind bathing suits (public wear) and underwear (private wear) that makes it different.

Riiken said:
I don't get beach mentality at all. I went to the beach once and didn't have time to change into my swim trunks so I decided to change at the beach. So I pulled down my pants, was wearing perfectly socially accepted tight fitting boxer briefs, and changed into my swim trunks. And people looked at me strange because I was "in my underwear". While there was a guy lieing next to me in one of those ridiculous "that can't be good for your balls" briefs which revealed every single detail and that is perfectly fine because it is "swimming gear".

you know, the guy in the tight trunks might be wearing a typical swimsuit, but many find it hideous (so it borders "unacceptable"). anything above knee for males tend to get more disapproval.

lol one time i told a friend that i'd have no problem with guys in skirts, and she started shaking her head and saying eww.

well. i guess i don't have that beach mentality either. when you draw humans nude or you look at the artwork enough you just don't care. it's seriously not a big deal until someone invades someone's space. Never disrespect peoples space >:( !
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.