Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2008 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How come no one felt like discussing this episode?
Is was truly an epic one.. too epic if you'd ask me, so many protagonists died in this last one, that wasn't funny at all. That it would come down to the elders as well... I was in tears throughout most of this episode T_T

My prediction after Ep04, that it would be a superb series didn't failed, my decision after Ep07 to give it 10 points neither. I wanted to give this one 11 or 12 points if it was possible. Maybe I should lower all other ratings by 1 or 2 points to make this stand out.
Sep 26, 2008 12:34 PM

Nov 2007
Right this episode is very sad i cry very much :P poor Jony . Will be good when jony will alive but end isnt bad .
Nov 23, 2008 6:01 PM

Mar 2008
Wow... surprised how little discussion there is here.

The ending was great. I knew Keith had to die, but I did not expect Jomi and the elders to die as well. I suppose that is just some symbolism for the next generation that is now taking over.

I always thought that Captain Murdock was kind of a dumb character... but his death was the awesome. Best last words ever.

"Out of the way kids!"
*Crashes into Magedo
"I'm not letting you brats take all the glory! If you meet that fool, make sure to tell him, "you've done well."

The one thing that disappointed me in general with this anime, although it is really minor, is the lack of explanation for some of the phenomena. I wish the series had stuck firmer with it's Sci-Fi basis. I have three examples. The first is Rain, the mouse, squirel thing. I wish they had explained how it seemed to have physic powers. Also, I would have liked an explanation of how it was self aware. Most animals are not. The second is the telekinetic powers. How does a genetic mutation give rise to such powers? And how to the powers work? Where does the energy come from? I can understand telepathy as that is simple a biological walkie-talkie in your brain, but the telekinesis bugged me. The third, is travel times in space. The series makes an effect to give you distances in AU, and seem all sciency, but then you see something like the Megedo beam travel 2 AU in a matter of seconds which is well beyond the speed of light. They even took the effort to talk about the Megedo's function being powered by anti-matter, but they neglect that the beam should be traveling at the speed of light. Another example of bad science is when Jomy flies out to destroy the Megedo around Silvester 8. Again moving 2 AU in a matter of minutes (light would take ~15 min). I find these things disappointing because I expect to be watching a good science fiction, but in some situations I feel like I am watching a fantasy. I can give you FTL drives without asking questions, but eventually I will start asking questions. It is similar to how I feel about star wars. Going back and forth from a complex and interesting sci-fi universe, and a mysterious fantasy realm.

This is a minor nitpick though, but it is the difference between a 9 and 10.
OmegaRedNov 25, 2008 9:02 PM

"There is no such thing as God in this world." -Setsuna F. Seiei
Dec 14, 2008 3:26 AM

Jan 2008
This was one of the most beautiful ending ever. I loved it, especially because I'm reading Foundation and Earth, which often brings up the same debates as this series. The show proved itself both in drama and in philosophy, and I'm quite surprised how this series is underrated. =(

@OmegaRed: I suggest you read the 100 Laws of Anime physics. Most of them was unexplained, because they were unnecessary. btw telekinesis can be simply proven by the fact that when people think, energy is created. And since Einstein, energy=matter matters can be moved by thinking. Or sth like that.

10/10
Apr 15, 2009 11:13 PM

May 2008
Oh man, I'm definitely crying here. Or rather, calming down from quite the cry. Wonderful, wonderful episode, and a wonderful, wonderful series.
I love the perfect balance struck between drama and gentleness during Jomy and Keith's death.
May 7, 2009 12:21 PM

Mar 2008
one of the best and sadest endings ever.

one of my favorite animes

10/10
Aug 6, 2009 6:32 PM

May 2008
tragic ending ;_;

Overall I thought this was a highly enjoyable series 8/10
Aug 14, 2009 10:28 PM

Jul 2009
Awfully tragic but good ending. Overall up there with the best anime I've seen. 9/10
Sep 18, 2009 4:21 AM
Nov 2008
Through these last episodes i cried.I actually CRIED. o.o And when Keith and Jomy died together , all the sacrifices in these last episodes.I think it was the most saddest ending ,in my opinion , i have ever seen.
Nonetheless an amazing anime, which i bow to.If i could have gave it a 20 I would have .
Oct 6, 2009 10:14 PM

Jan 2009
7/10.

I was saddened that this show couldn't have been made into two seasons so that things could be explained and that characters could have been developed properly. Jomy went from a character with potential to a character that only furthered the plot which dissapointed me in the end. I mean I could understand if that last sword that impaled him was fired in a way that he couldn't react, but I felt (as powerful as Jomy was) he could have stopped or deflected it.

What else bugged me were the deaths of the others, especially those involving the Mu. For one thing, they're capable of using telekinetics, and in the case of Leo, the poor guy died by getting rocked after saving that woman. He didn't even attempt at trying slow down/redirect their fall, the guy just pushed her away.

Murdock..... oh boy. The man had a ship on him, and a supposedly armed one at that. Was there simply no way to determine if his weapons could even damage the Megido's cannon?

This show just had so much promise when it gave off those vibes of "The Giver" in the first episode.
Oct 30, 2009 10:16 AM

Apr 2008
Damn, basically every character died in the series except the children of Nazca, Swena, Serge, and Physis.

At least my favorite character, Tony is still alive.

I give it an 8/10 overall. Probably would've gotten a 9/10, but the first half of the show up until they got to Nazca was so excrutiatingly boring and horrible there is no possible way it could've completely recovered from those episodes.
Nov 6, 2009 3:00 PM

May 2009
So many people died over the course of the anime, and in the end there aren't many characters left. Even the main characters and all the elders. Really tragic! ;_;
I really enjoyed Terra e. It had lots of emotional moments, a good story, nice characters and soundtrack etc. And it was very fast paced as well.

The only complaints I have are that the CGI (effects) were pretty bad, although overall the visuals and animation was solid.
And it took me about five or six episodes to really get into the anime.
Feb 9, 2010 9:50 AM

Sep 2008
I love blue... the ending is tragic. I don't like sad ending even when the beautiful grandpa's boy Tony is still alive. T^T But I feel kind of relief after seeing the epilogue. It makes me somehow... uplift. damn the drama of life!

Blue is still my top Soldier.... ♥
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Mar 14, 2010 10:15 PM

Jul 2008
Wow, it took me a while to stop crying and calm myself down. lol Anyway, the ending was heartbreakingly tragic, but beautiful. This show is amazing and I hope more and more people will give it chance. Now, I'm looking forward to picking up the manga.

kataru said:
But I feel kind of relief after seeing the epilogue. It makes me somehow... uplift. damn the drama of life!

Oh, yes. I'm so glad they made that Epilgue. ;_;
Mar 31, 2010 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
Worst beginning episodes ever. The episodes between 3 - 9 were just awful and painful to get through. Series was still amazing, but there were just too many underdeveloped things in this series. Not a masterpiece, but pretty damn close.
May 18, 2010 7:11 AM
Nov 2009
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)
... one of my favourite series!!!
May 18, 2010 6:17 PM

May 2008
Just finished re-watching the series. Still wonderful, but I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't cry at all the second time - perhaps because I knew it was coming?
Jun 10, 2010 4:02 AM

Oct 2008
This show is one of the most underrated shows of all time . Its so awesome . Yet so underrated . . Epic ending . I shed tears for jomy . He's a hero :)
Jul 4, 2010 6:24 PM

Aug 2009
The series was overall boring but the ending was one of the most beautiful I've seen even though I despise sad endings. Blue, Jomy, Keith (expected) are gone. But why leo? ;_;
Also, Murdock turned out so BADASS.

The series has the greatest character development ever. I started out hating Jomy and loving Keith. My opinions soon reversed. But in the end, I loved them all.

Unexpected deaths...so tragic. The last scene was brilliant, the next generation Keith and Jomy. Could've been better but the ending touched me.

8.5/10
Jul 26, 2010 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
Great series and greatly underrated x(
The ending was good but it all happened to quickly, especially the elders deaths and Leo...

*Adds to favorites*
Jul 27, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
The ending was ok. They got a little out of hand there with all the death, but w/e...finished it in 3 days (I just watched 14 straight episodes, so yeah it was a great series).

Aug 4, 2010 7:34 PM

Jun 2009
The only thing I can really say I liked about the ending was that most of the characters died. The ending was just plain illogical and that made it feel contrived. Futuristic science community couldn't agree whether some genetic mutation would benefit humanity or not. Instead, they just plan a galactic war in the distant future like some bizzare large-scale cockfight, the justification for this being that the mu might turn out to be just as evil as the humans. Victory was the obvious metric for this since we all know that wars are won by the kindest and most environmentally concious people.

Of course, they couldn't test whether or not their power level was over 9000 in the comfort of their own laboratory. They needed to engineer a huge dramatic mess that would only ever be able to be acted on by a bio-android who hasn't even been able to see half the battles and probably has little to no working knowledge of any of the factors involved. Why couldn't they just flip a coin if they were this indecisive? Then, to make things even more surreal, there's also the whole idea of hoping that a computer that is programed by humans will eliminate humanities evil.

I wouldn't expect a lot of realism in the ending of a space opera, but this just seemed like kind of a crappy way to end what up until then had been a great plot.
Sep 13, 2010 7:23 PM

Jul 2009
Now that I've (mostly) finished crying like a baby, I can safely say that this is the most underrated anime ever.

I wasn't totally satisfied with the ending, but I can say that it was really beautiful. Both Blue and Jomy had to die before really getting to see the fruits of their labor. To see it happen twice is a bit harsh.

I don't see why they had to kill off all the elders and Leo. I also think that they killed Jomy off just to make way for the new generation. He was powerful enough to avoid that hit! And somehow to see Physis live through it was annoying. It's not that I dislike her, but when I think about those who died in her place, it just makes me mad.

But truly this was an engaging anime that kept me hooked to the very last episode, and whose characters left a lasting impression on me. Props.
Sep 25, 2010 8:21 AM

Jun 2009
i never saw a anime who sucked soo much than that
Jun 19, 2011 4:48 PM

Jun 2011
Definitely one of the greater sci-fi epics out there, just under Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I'll happily watch it a second time in a year or two.
Jul 9, 2011 2:06 PM

Sep 2009
The show started out small, but gradually got more epic (in the traditional meaning of the word) and more tragic. There were a couple of notable flaws, particularly regarding some minor characters being illogical and Keith's timing of his change of heart being to rash, but overall, it was a beautiful show. 8/10. Cried.
Jul 14, 2011 8:20 PM

Nov 2009
epic in its literal sense isnt enough to describe this. that was painful, tragic and beautiful all at the same time. the more tragic the ending the better and more satisfied i feel with an anime. happy endings are often underwhelming (exhibit A: Gundam 00) they certainly let loose with killing off characters in this episode. im glad the children were part of the ending (and that they were human) i think that was really crucial to the deep meaning this show was trying to portray. that no matter how different people think they are, deep down all that is needed is understanding and compassion to achieve peace. I'm really glad Physis got to live. Lots of tears for Jomy and Keith's final moments. Im glad Keith got redemption in the end and that i was able not to hate Serge's guts forever.

Great series. Amazing anime. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand the true beauty of anime. Overall amazing music, sound and voice acting. The characters eyes were beautiful too. (I judge anime by how beautiful and/or ridiculous they make the eyes - as a contributing factor). Thank you for this series aniplex. Well shed tears. Amen

9/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2011 11:11 AM

Oct 2010
When they first killed Shiroe, it was the first warning. I braced myself for even worse shocks. Maybe that's why I didn't even shed a tear, despite my unfulfilled wish to let Jomy live to see the fruits of his labor. On the verge of welling up I kept being reminded that they put a spotlight on hope and that I should just rest assured.

This has been an amazing journey, through space and time literally, so much drama, heavy stuff like those attempts at unveiling the mysteries of universe. I love the way they packed this, it didn't lose the old-shoujo touch, very fitting scores and well-done animation. Only 24 slots provided but I think they've done it the best way they can. Balancing the focus on two characters of the opposite sides for 12 years starting from their coming-of-age into their positions to decide humanity's future... piling bodies and sanity until a mutual understanding... enough epicness.

This stuff is hard to pull off... And considering the circumstances of its initial production, I'd say it's a superbly made.

I don't really know how to describe it... but don't you think these older works have some kind of.. charm in it...? I mean I'm watching it nearly thirty years since the original idea first popped out but man the value sticks even harder than most contemporary works. In term of storyline it stays a whole, a big round ball of imaginary universe, well-planned and nicely-executed.

Wonderful, wonderful, indeed. I can't help but cherish some characters. Message received.

:') 9/10
Sep 26, 2011 5:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Excellent and very underrated series with great characters and an epic sense of scale. Some things could have been better explained, but overall very good 9/10.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 27, 2011 8:39 PM

Aug 2008
WHY DID ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS DIE...FIRST SHIROE...THEN BLUE...THEN JOMY

NOT TO MENTION EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR MOM DROPPING LIKE FLIES

WHY, DAMNIT, WHY

otherwise, brilliant!!
Oct 24, 2011 3:41 AM

Aug 2007
fiane said:
When they first killed Shiroe, it was the first warning. I braced myself for even worse shocks. Maybe that's why I didn't even shed a tear, despite my unfulfilled wish to let Jomy live to see the fruits of his labor. On the verge of welling up I kept being reminded that they put a spotlight on hope and that I should just rest assured.

This has been an amazing journey, through space and time literally, so much drama, heavy stuff like those attempts at unveiling the mysteries of universe. I love the way they packed this, it didn't lose the old-shoujo touch, very fitting scores and well-done animation. Only 24 slots provided but I think they've done it the best way they can. Balancing the focus on two characters of the opposite sides for 12 years starting from their coming-of-age into their positions to decide humanity's future... piling bodies and sanity until a mutual understanding... enough epicness.

This stuff is hard to pull off... And considering the circumstances of its initial production, I'd say it's a superbly made.

I don't really know how to describe it... but don't you think these older works have some kind of.. charm in it...? I mean I'm watching it nearly thirty years since the original idea first popped out but man the value sticks even harder than most contemporary works. In term of storyline it stays a whole, a big round ball of imaginary universe, well-planned and nicely-executed.

Wonderful, wonderful, indeed. I can't help but cherish some characters. Message received.

:') 9/10

I always check back on this anime to see if any new posts have been made. I can't believe so little people have experienced this amazing series.
Nov 25, 2011 11:42 AM

Jul 2011
They changed the epilogue. In the manga it was Jomy and Physis who reunited, not Keith.
Dec 6, 2011 2:09 PM
Jul 2010
EdenBaggins said:
They changed the epilogue. In the manga it was Jomy and Physis who reunited, not Keith.

Well, obiously because it would be more ''touching'' if Keith had finally found the friendship he had wished for.
Jan 14, 2012 11:45 AM

May 2010
A great anime, nothing to add. It was a bit hard to get through the first episodes and emo mode Jomy, but after that I enjoyed the show more than I expected. To the very last and that epic ending, that left me trembling from emotions.

Definitely the most emotional anime I've seen in last two years. I re-watched it the same month.

As for animation: wonderful. It made me re-watch Star Wars Saga ^^ The fleet coming out of hyperspace is a sight of a kind. The outlines are very clear, and the anime itself is a pleasure to watch.

As for music: Yasuharu Takanashi did it again. The score is phenomenal, and sounds great not only when watching anime, but also separately. The man knows about what he is doing; you can hear it's exactly space opera anime soundtrack!

As for plot: I really liked it! IMHO, it's consistent, interesting and nicely shown. At first, I was a bit confused as to how many years had passed, but when watching it again, I didn't care any more :P And, what's quite rare among nowadays anime, killing most of the characters in the end - both justified and acceptable (= not saddening that much); I appreciated it.

As for characters... Ah, they are great, all of them. There's no-one I could despise, even Serge and Murdoch appeared to be all right in the end. Only Physis slightly annoyed me. Most are unpredictable, surprising, complex. And... Oh, God.

Keith Anyan. One of the most fascinating anime characters ever. What a titbit for a psychiatrist like myself! Outwardly, a psychopath - but he wouldn't have fascinated me so much if he had been one. It took me a while, hours of intense analysis, to figure the guy out and realize the magnificent split of his personality. A guy who actually believed to be a puppet, ordered to protect the System by any means (and he was fulfilling his duties more than thoroughly) - and who, at the same time, unconsciously,was doing otherwise (saving Matsuka being the most prominent example), striving for humanity he thought he was forbidden from achieving, especially after having killed Shiroe. (I daresay taking care of Matsuka and forming such a strong relationship with him, regardless of - or, precisely because - the latter being a Mu, was an unconscious attempt to redeem for Shiroe's death.) It was so clearly said in the end: "For the first time in my life I did what I wanted". I can't say I >like< Keith, despite him being my absolute favourite character in this story: after all, he is quite appalling and frightening; still, after re-watching the series, I may safely say I like him a bit more now, and definitely feel for him.

As for the epilogue: if he was reborn one day, it proves he was a human, right? ^^ I do hope this time he would have a normal life.

I know I will come back to this anime again and again :)
clio_seleneJan 31, 2012 11:34 PM
Apr 30, 2012 1:58 PM

Jun 2008
Mixed, very mixed feeling on this one.

The plot is just too out there for my suspension of belief.

First, Blue's ridiculous desire to reach a place that they know is INHABITABLE is like the most irrational thing I heard for a journey that had so much sacrifice. Well, the other goal is to seek co-existence with the humans but that didn't necessarily involve going to Terra. A more defined goal would just have been to topple the SD operation in the get-go. The entire premise they always throw at you was "no matter what, reach Terra" sounds so weak considering they made so much sacrifice. The Naska episodes with the younger generation also made me question why the Elders wanted to go to Terra so much when they already know it's inhabitable. It makes no sense.

Then, we're introduced with Keith's magnificent plot twist at the last episode, and magically, everybody starts rioting, stops fighting, and turns against Mother? dafug? I mean, it was already shown that humans have questioned the necessity to eliminate the Mu, but it felt a bit too rushed, seriously.

At the same time, the plot are all things we've seen before. The totalitarian state (in this case entire galaxies) ruled by a machine. The problems of coexistence between a superior new race and humans. The fear, obedience, irrationality, and rationality of human behaviour. While seeing these themes again is a good thing, it doesn't feel coherent enough to be a masterpiece.

And the end where the bodies count rose by the dozen where basically all the major adults died almost made me laugh when Leo got trapped. >_>;;

Other than the plot, I also had some vague and unexplainable feelings toward the characters. Tony was one big confusion. At one minute he could be a psychopath child or adult, on another a guy trying to understand a girl, on another a fierce loyal companion of Jomy, and on another someone with a huge superior complex. We could sum his behaviour to that of the development of youth especially one with unique powers, but again, I dunno, something was missing. The overall pacing, maybe.

Perhaps if the anime had more episodes (like Eureka 7), lacked 3-4 timeskips in the first half or at least tried to explain what happened during that time period, properly explained Blue's dream (and what he knew about Earth other than his excessive yearn to visit Earth, because once the elders saw Earth their questions were legitimately questions I was asking the whole time, it felt like a huge middle finger near the end, really.), dived a bit more development in Jomy RATHER than just letting us see Jomy lose the ones close to him to force development, then perhaps I would like this show better.

Walls of texts aside, can't decide between a 7 or an 8 (leaning for a... 8... atm). The show isn't bad by any means, but there really was a potential for that masterpiece I was looking for. It didn't deliver. The dystopian society was one which many people could probably envision - a planet that ran out of resources and severely polluted to be inhabitable.
TachiiApr 30, 2012 7:30 PM
May 3, 2012 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
Good episode. But didn't Physis lose her powers after Blue died? How was she able to use them to transport the children to the ship?
4/5
Jun 1, 2012 7:38 PM

Aug 2009
This series felt both rushed, and slow, at the same time..

Basically, the scenes themselves dragged on for too long, but from scene to scene things went too fast. Terrible pacing..

Overall though, a pretty good story.

Without looking it up, I got the impression it might have been based on a novel rather than typical manga, based on the way it spends so long on one set of characters, and then jumps to another set for several episodes, and then jumps forward in time, etc. in the way that chapters might be arranged in a novel. For an anime I don't think it's a good format.. Looking now I do see that it was based on a 3 volume / 6 chapter manga, so probably more of a graphic novel as I expected.
Jun 27, 2012 4:11 AM

Jul 2011
I wish this had been more faithful to the manga. Swena didn't exist, Jomy's parents didn't give a shit, soldier Blue's death was much earlier on and made much more sense, so many things were changed...
Aug 8, 2012 7:46 AM

Jul 2009
Hitchens said:
Good episode. But didn't Physis lose her powers after Blue died? How was she able to use them to transport the children to the ship?
4/5

She didn't. The other Mus' combined powers holding hands did.
Sep 8, 2012 3:44 PM
Sep 2011
10/10 for me,the human greed solution is a subject that will still be discussed by humanity,and this anime is a great example of how it might turn out.
Oct 31, 2012 12:52 PM

Apr 2010
Probably one of the most epic anime I've seen to date.

10/10
Dec 6, 2012 3:27 PM
Apr 2012
WOW!! perfect ending for an epic series, ep#17 and #24 is the best of them all!!

Murdoc was LIKE A BOSS i didn't expect that from him I've always considered him as a jerk
the elders scene was epic too!!
this anime is sooooooo underrated it should be on the top30 instead of fruitu no basket..
10/10 and added to favorite.
Feb 13, 2013 2:30 PM

Apr 2008
It's a shame they chose to end such a great series with a bunch of illogical clichés (as my learned friend above has already pointed out)

I too am extremely frustrated that something with 10/10 potential was treated so carelessly.

Ah well -still a great show in its own right
May 21, 2013 9:26 PM

May 2010
Best character creations I've ever seen. Hating someone you used to like and liking someone you used to hate. Worst of all the show isn't afraid to butcher the characters you do currently like or make you like them before their death. Sometimes I just wanted to drop the show and take a break because I couldn't handle losing another of my "friends" within the anime QQ
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Jun 7, 2013 9:47 AM
Dec 2007
hk
Sep 21, 2013 1:40 AM
Jun 2013
An enjoyable anime.

Granted, there were some illogical things and at times it did feel a bit rushed. The ending was a tad bit too constructed and idealistic in my opinion. However, I can't say it wasn't a beautiful one. The passing from the older to the newer generation and the final scene with Keith and Jomy was just great.

Overall 8/10. A few convenient plot devices, but an enjoyable anime nonetheless.
Oct 12, 2013 7:09 PM

Jun 2010
Wow, just wow!

To those saying that some of the episodes in the 1st half of the show are a bit slow & boring, you should know it was necessary to add to the overall story, which turned the story into something so amazing yet so tragic, couldn't help but choke up in the episodes where many of the Mu's ended up dying throughout the series, especially at the end.

A true EPIC!!! & definitely a damn good gem of an anime. 10/10
Oct 27, 2013 9:48 AM

Nov 2009
T_T . . . Darnit, was hoping that someday Jomy would meet his parents again, but that is definitely not happening. Sad ending kind of . . . But anyways definitely a pretty good series. Enjoyed it. 8/10.
Jan 9, 2014 4:59 PM

Mar 2010
decent anime, ending was rushed. 7.5/10
Jun 28, 2014 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
I loved the show. I really did. But I could see this crazy ending coming :(

If it wasn't this rushed and if they had the time to explain better everything that happened I bet I would have given this a 9, not an 8. Anyway, someday I might change my rating to a better one even though it could've been better, you never know haha.

By the way, I felt like Jomy didn't get as much screen time as he should. Good anime nonetheless.
WintoviskyJan 14, 2017 1:41 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 13 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 1, 2011

6 by His0kaDevv »»
Mar 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 1 Discussion

Kayrhandros - May 29, 2007

29 by zeroquinze »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 21 Discussion

puedjies - Feb 8, 2009

15 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 15 Discussion

d388 - Aug 24, 2007

27 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 1:21 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 9 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 27, 2008

48 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 11, 2023 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.