Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2012 9:09 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG, finally some answers. This episode was what i was waiting for. I knew some where in this crazy unpredictable story that different time zones played a larger factor in the show and how exactly wasn't made clea and now finally its revealed that the stone that they found, that scientists tried to research for ever but could never find any answers, finally the director of GED discovered that it opens the dimension between time and space.

That definitively is a huge mystery that is resolved now that we know that this stone is responsible for all of the different time periods that the children befort have appeared and my guess is they are using this stone as the power to travel through time.

We also learn that the experimental subjects, such as Kirchner, were all experimented on using these X rays from the stone but caused sever repercussions causing an unstable DNA which resulted in them growing to old. Kirchner was a rare case apparently that obtained some sort of electrical discharge due to the stone's properties.

Now its quite evident that Dumas is the real antagonist in this series to some degree. He seems like he is manipulating the GED organization and also appears to have some super natural power as he was able to just touch someone and put them to sleep. I look forward to seeing what he wants to achieve.

Now that the children of befort finally have a heading on where they need to go, its seems likely that chikeo, thuma, helga and the children of befort will finally all cross paths.

This show is just intriguing me to no end.

I look forward to seeing where it goes from here as i hear from alot of people that the 2nd half of the show is even better then the 1st.
ArtimesGamerMar 13, 2012 10:15 PM

Jun 3, 2012 5:53 PM

May 2008
Such and emotionally moving episode, especially when Agi was singing to his sister. I just love how little by little we get the informations and it made me waver about who is the realy antagonist of the story but it indeed turns out to be Dumas. And I think that woman has something to do with Mel, since she is obsessed with Conrad Röntgen so much and also was terrified by Dumas.
Jul 23, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2012
Very nice and interesting episode, I really wonder what they'll do next!
Mar 12, 2015 11:25 PM

Jul 2008
Looks like Cooks is out of the picture for now and the Belfort kids are going for Helga, finally we got some answers in this and sets up the confrontation between Dumas and the Kids.
Aug 21, 2015 8:17 AM

Jul 2010
Cooks, noooooooo.

I wonder how Thoma's dreams are linked.
Oct 4, 2015 6:05 PM

Dec 2007
Spotted Bulgarian in the episode! Thank you Japan!

Jan 11, 2017 3:00 PM
Aug 2014
The shock the director experienced after finding out the guy who has been supporting her research for years was somehow still only a teenager was quite a sight.
Oct 16, 2017 5:34 PM

Jul 2016
i'm so confused on how dumas is a teenager while the rest are 11 year olds, does he not reincarnate? do they age slower than normal humans?
GOD that agi flashback at the end got me like i need to kick a dog to feel manly again. (of course i'm not an advocate for animal abuse) it's like they calculated everything they needed to make that scene a tearjerker. little agi and his height, so mature for that age(i mean he's centuries old), that slight hesitation when beru was shown the dog plushie, beru's dirty feet from running after her older brother barefoot, that frown agi had when the dog plushie had no effect, the "no, no, no!", AND MOST OF ALL AGI SINGING THE ENDING SONG! *slams the red button and aggressively pulls the lever up and down* this rewatch value though
is there a mp3 for agi singing the ending song

i need it
Mar 9, 2019 6:32 PM

Nov 2016
Finally more insight on GED's research and their plans.

Helga left because she feels like a burden and Cooks status isn't clear at the moment. But then again, they didn't show a corpse and we all know what this means xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 7, 2023 5:55 PM

Dec 2022
What a useful character Gherta is. Half the episode was dedicated to her cowering and saying absolutely nothing all the while.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 1 Discussion

Arashi89 - May 18, 2010

22 by dragynfaerie »»
Jan 15, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 25 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Mar 13, 2012

5 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:28 AM

» The best anime of all time - It's a bummer how few people know about it

MyllerPhiem - Apr 2, 2022

15 by MyllerPhiem »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 2 Discussion

Arashi89 - May 18, 2010

12 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 24 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2009

25 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.