Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 19, 2011 2:33 AM

Apr 2011
XxshizxX said:
I really want to see Minko open up her feelings to Ohana, can't they just get along once :/

9/10
Naw, its too late, only one episode left:(

unless excessive OVA? XD
Sep 19, 2011 8:48 AM

Mar 2011
That was a nice episode. Loved it when everyone started to work together.

Looking forward to the finale.
Sep 19, 2011 6:30 PM
Apr 2010
That was a very nice episode; very dramatic with lots and lots of determination; Help from Okami-san and Hana's mom, and a very great ending and resolution. Though it kinda felt squished; that little confrontation in the the office where lots of the major players put out their emotion seemed so... underdeveloped; not to mention they seem to just pile in their input at the most random parts.... Idk, it just felt like they just slapped on everyone's emotion and resolution into that and bam, 1 episode.

3.5/5 cause of that, but looking forward to the last episode.

OH KO-CHAN!!!!
Sep 19, 2011 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
so. i still hate minko.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2011 8:58 PM
Apr 2009
I was honestly expecting Okami-san to croak..

Random bits of annoying things/people but I loved how they made things work :)
Sep 20, 2011 5:16 AM

May 2010
GREAT EPISODE!!!only one episode left......i am going to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2011 2:37 PM

Sep 2008
It felt like a school culture festival episode, except it's the whole town!
Sep 20, 2011 6:42 PM

Oct 2009
If they only left Kou-chan in like the Toky oarc in the first half of the series and left him, the series could have ended this episode.

Fantastic Episode, I'ma be really depressed when Iroha Ends

Seriously, Screw Kou-chan
Sep 20, 2011 7:20 PM

Apr 2011
Scul said:
If they only left Kou-chan in like the Toky oarc in the first half of the series and left him, the series could have ended this episode.

Fantastic Episode, I'ma be really depressed when Iroha Ends

Seriously, Screw Kou-chan
Oh please, we wouldn't have a extra episode now, do we?
Sep 20, 2011 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
aelove said:
so. i still hate minko.

pretty much this. she's not gonna change right up til the end, it seems.
Sep 21, 2011 5:05 AM

Aug 2008
Tohru looks pretty cool with his bike. and aww everyone's being mean to Ohana except Nako. My favorite scene was when Madam Manager, Ohana and her mum were working together. Talk about three different generations of waitresses.
Sep 21, 2011 6:40 AM

Sep 2010
Even though I love this show lots and it's one of the best of this and last season, I regularly find some characters annoying. Especially Minko of course, but sometimes I can't stand Tohru too, and think on occasion less of Ohana too. Most other characters have (almost) none negative aspects.
I can't wait for next week, but I don't want it do end either. Please, oh please make an OVA for this show, P.A. Works.

I just noticed, but J.C. Staff and AIC are in the credits of the ending of this show. I don't quite understand why they would be.
ObinderuSep 21, 2011 7:00 AM
Sep 21, 2011 1:53 PM
May 2009
Can't wait for the ending
Sep 21, 2011 2:33 PM

Aug 2011
I found it quite stupid that everyone suddenly turned on Ohana, because she ''chose the manager's side''. All she did was help out. There was no need for everyone to bitch to her ><.

Damn Ohana's mom is so hawt hawt hawt xD.

I'm glad that Enishi finally got some responsibility and seemed to handle things ok.

The next week-clip showed Ohana's love declaration :3, I wonder how that will turn out.
Sep 21, 2011 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, good episode. Nice that Okami and Satsuki all came and helped out :D Finally they got that they were changing in a bad way ... lovely how they all worked it out and the ending was so nice :D
Next episode is the last ... finally, confession time?!
Sep 22, 2011 4:38 AM

Aug 2010
Not bad, but I think the choir was too much, the scene didn't deserve such an impact. I'm glad we are nearing the end, it was an entertaining SoL but it feels that it has been drawn out a bit too much. The scene with the landlady, Ohana and her mother as maids was great though. 4/5.
Sep 23, 2011 10:20 AM

Jul 2010
Choir at the end was soooo unfitting, but this was a really great episode.
Sep 23, 2011 12:57 PM

Jun 2009
The whole drama was so stupid. What did Ohana do so wrong? She offered herself to help with Bonbori preparionts but isn't that a good thing since one person had to go anyway? Or was it because Ohana visited her grandfather's grave? But he's her grandfather and someone had to go with Okami. I liked that part with all three Shijima women working together. :)
Sep 23, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2009
That pan out with some great orchestra music had more thought and planning than anything else in the entire series, and it was so good that it seemed out of place in a show this bad. Ohana and Minko are 2 of the most irrational and irritating main characters I've ever seen in my time watching anime, and all of the drama involving either of them is so laughably forced and awful, and this episode is no different. The best episodes are the ones that don't focus on them or Ohana's almost-as-irritating uncle and his awful wife, which means that about 80% of the show is trash. I'm supposed to care about the fate of Kissuiso? Ohana and Ko's relationship? Minko's ability to not be a dumb bitch? No chance. They should have made the entire series about the bookstore girl because despite having like 5 lines of dialog she is the most clear minded and logical person in the entire show.

This show has been the biggest disappointment of the year, and I'm just watching it now to see how fucking awful it gets by the time it ends. It's bad enough to make fun of at least.
PfhorSep 23, 2011 5:57 PM
Sep 24, 2011 1:01 AM

Apr 2009
Dun dun dun I sense confession.

Yes, Enishi is... :|.
Sep 24, 2011 12:53 PM

Feb 2009
Greaaaaaat, more Ko to finish up the series next ep. Just can't wait... zzzzz.

This episode = WAY too angsty. Also, Minko is fucking awful and I can't wait for this series to end just so I won't have to watch her anymore. I lost hope many episodes ago waiting for her to turn around.

At this point, the only characters I like are Sui, Ohana's mom and Nako. Would suck if Sui died.
Sep 24, 2011 11:31 PM

May 2008
Last episode! what a great show it has been i have watched an episode after an episode and finially reached the end , i hope for a great conclusion.

Pfhor said:
That pan out with some great orchestra music had more thought and planning than anything else in the entire series, and it was so good that it seemed out of place in a show this bad. Ohana and Minko are 2 of the most irrational and irritating main characters I've ever seen in my time watching anime, and all of the drama involving either of them is so laughably forced and awful, and this episode is no different. The best episodes are the ones that don't focus on them or Ohana's almost-as-irritating uncle and his awful wife, which means that about 80% of the show is trash. I'm supposed to care about the fate of Kissuiso? Ohana and Ko's relationship? Minko's ability to not be a dumb bitch? No chance. They should have made the entire series about the bookstore girl because despite having like 5 lines of dialog she is the most clear minded and logical person in the entire show.

This show has been the biggest disappointment of the year, and I'm just watching it now to see how fucking awful it gets by the time it ends. It's bad enough to make fun of at least.

Hahaha what? you seem to not even noe the main point of this show.This anime has given a more realistic side on working life and i believe is one of the rare animes that actually pique my interest despite being a less well liked genre of mine. The protagonist of the show is Ohana a girl that because of her mom gone to Kissuiso , the drama between her and Ko had already peaked at the start , i agree she has been a little irritating at times, but isnt that wat makes the show more realistic? come on, if a girl like Ohana was in real life she would definitely be Irritating even Nako said that she probably would not have many friends because of her attitude . Still can you blame her? do you even noe what she was thinking? She has done everything in her own power to fix the problems she has caused and you find that to be forced or awful? No i believe this types of situations actually do happen in real life especially her relationship with Ko. so its alright if you find her irritating but to say the drama was forced is being too far , you probably just feel that way because all you are tinking about is how irritating she is. Minko is another story, she is irritating , her drama is crap but so what? You are gonna judge a show simply because of a few characters which you do not like? if you think the people of Kissuiso is being illogical your wrong there too, not everyone is a super smart person that is able to solve all their problems by themselves, they believed that by working hard Kissuiso will be able to survive , and if you ask me that is pretty logical thinking, with the increase in customers why not? You do not care about the outcome of Kissuiso ? fine . You do not care about the relationship between Ohana and Ko? fine. You do not care about Minko's ability to be a dumb bitch? fine. Look at the things you like about this show, if you do not why bother? drop it now , why fustrate yourself to watch the show any further.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 28, 2011 2:32 AM

Apr 2009
Good episode. As expected, they'd eventually be unable to keep up with the rising pace of activity, culminating in Tomoe's injury. Fortunately, Kissuiso survived the crisis thanks to the levelheaded staff members who defused the conflicts between the other staff, and timely reinforcements in the form of Ohana's mother and grandmother. I never imagined I'd see daughter, mother and grandmother working side by side as waitresses from three generations. One last episode, it's time to see the finale.
Oct 1, 2011 10:23 PM

Aug 2010
joongki said:
aelove said:
so. i still hate minko.

pretty much this. she's not gonna change right up til the end, it seems.

This, god she is pretty annoying
Oct 22, 2011 5:04 AM

Aug 2009
Aww. This episode is so beautiful~!

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Oct 24, 2011 10:06 PM
Oct 2011
Cry thine manly tears, Enishi; cry thine manly tears.

On a side not that was a beautiful ending.
Nov 4, 2011 3:08 PM

Jul 2010
How stupid of them to take their frustrations etc out on Ohana -___-

I was so looking forward to the last episodes but it's been a really let down to me, like we're back at episode 1 where everyone is being bitchy against Ohana... Wish they would just stop worrying about themselves to notice what assholes they are now...
Minko's attitude is really annoying but what Tohru said, about Ohana who changed and not the inn- was simply ridiculous.

I'm glad they all realized what was happening at the end of the episode but none of them apologized to Ohana though she was the first one to notice that things were going wrong and tried to cheer people up/get the old feeling back...

Well I do hope the final episode will be better cauz I really like this anime :)
Nov 29, 2011 12:48 AM

Oct 2009
10/10/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2011 11:31 PM

Nov 2007
I was a bit irritated when they acted like that towards Ohana and the way they think about Sui-san. I mean, duhh! Sui-san is the one who love Kissuisu the most!
well, that's just a proof that when we're in a pinch we can't really think straight and the common & simplest thing is what we tend to forget.. ;D
Dec 13, 2011 7:32 AM

Feb 2011
damn, one more episode
Dec 15, 2011 11:57 PM

Jun 2011
Everybody starts to get together again after a shout from Nako. Satsuki and madam Manager also helps them at the inn. Enishi also become better at managing the inn.

Judging by the preview, Ohana finally confesses to Kou? And I hope Ren x Tomoe pairing will come true~

Final episode!
Dec 23, 2011 8:14 AM
Nov 2011
I didn't think they could keep the emotional suspense through this episode. They did. And I still want to cry, I don't want this Anime to end, but we know its coming to that anyways. Everyone is trying so hard to 'save the inn'. But Nako seems to be the only other one who gets that if you lose your identity trying to save that identity, then what are you?

I hoped that Ohana's Mom would make an appearance, but I thought hoping for her to help out would be too much. So much for that. But I like how Madam Manager is insisting they keep this last tradition that she wanted to see. I get the feeling something else is wrong with her, but she won't tell anyone.

How will this end. I didn't think initially this show would be a 9 or ten, its clearly at least the nine, how high I rate it will depend on the ending. Man I'm on pins and needles!
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 1, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
This would have gone for a good ending as well
Those last scenes were very beautiful

Fest it up, Fest it up!
Apr 11, 2012 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
It's a crazy thing but... Tomoe should marry Gen-san. Definitely )

Gen-san? dont you mean ren?
Apr 25, 2012 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
Yay, they made in time for the festival!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 13, 2012 3:14 AM

Sep 2011
Somehow I felt that the music in the end didn't really fit in. With the choir and everything. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful, but some kind of japanese song would have been better imo.
Jul 14, 2012 3:47 PM

Oct 2010
for once, i can't wait until this ends, even though i am late watching it
Oct 17, 2012 10:42 AM

Apr 2012
Yayayayay, Satsuki to the rescue! Ever since she visited the inn the first time I had my suspicions; I was sure we'd see her as a waitress at some point in the show, and as it turned out, we did. I like her better with her hair down though!

Only one episode left! >_<
Nov 23, 2012 11:56 AM

May 2012
Really hectic episode but in the end good teamwork made it into a wonderful ending, I wonder what the next and final episode will give, will we see Ko? What will happen to the Inn and especially what will happen on the festival?

Lets find out next!
Dec 29, 2012 1:53 AM
Jan 2012
And the finale is finally here. It's been a great anime so far, with a couple bumps in it, but a good over all feel to it. This was a good episode, and it was nice to see that the majority of things worked out in the end for everyone. Hope it ends well.
Mar 27, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
4/5
Finally almost over
Jul 3, 2013 8:57 PM

Nov 2012
yes.. beautiful episode XD I love it! XD
even okami helping..

and in the end bonbori festival.. that end! XDDD
NOOOO... :'( ITS GONNA BE END.. NOOOOOOOO :(((
Jul 25, 2013 8:34 PM

Feb 2008
I know Minko means well, but I really dislike her as a character. :/ She was pretty cool at the beginning, but she got worse as each episode went on.

Ah well, that's just my opinion.

I also think it was unfair that they were putting all the blame and anger towards Ohana. She didn't do anything wrong.
WishJul 25, 2013 8:41 PM

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
Sep 20, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Bet that can penetrate even the most indifferent user thanks to the magnificent views that can be in a superb manner and in the depths of the truly unique board (specifically, admire the subtlety in showing the stairs with the signs of aging, sublime). Plot is not innovative, good screenplay. Well done animations. I'm a little tense in awaiting the final episode. Final score that deserves to be the maximum possible. Nice slice of life!
Nov 14, 2013 5:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That Kissuiso work ethic is impressive. No sleep, sprained ankle and all and they still do their stuff.

Satsuki is kind of cool in her own absent way. She was a bit of a deus ex machina to be sure.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 8:41 PM

Jul 2014
one episode left!
Nov 20, 2014 2:30 PM
Mar 2013
Minko plz stfu 4evar
she's so damn bitchy.
Apr 7, 2015 6:15 PM

Jun 2013
Beautiful episode!
only 1 left :(
Aug 2, 2015 9:32 PM

Jul 2012
Only one more episode to wrap everything up! I'm gonna miss Ohana and the rest of Kissuiso :(
Aug 1, 2016 1:20 PM
Jan 2012
i was worried about end anime and kissuisou.
But i have confiance.
I curious about wish ohana and yuina. Enishi very happy,but climates is very tense.
nice good see all together to save kissuisou.
nice ending the episode.
Words of nakochi so very strong.
RafaKojiroAug 6, 2016 3:34 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.