Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2011 11:40 PM

Sep 2009
Another great episode. I was wondering why it was taking so long for Okabe to get help.
Jul 5, 2011 11:41 PM

Jul 2007
solman said:
"Right now what you want most is your own personal fork, but you already have your own spoon?"

What, im confused by that sentence what does it mean?

I wonder why Christina blushed like that after Okabe said it does she have some sort of cutlery fetish? is it a bad translation interpretation?

I played VN but couldn't get why Kurisu was embarrassing where she mentioned spoon and fork. Maybe for her, spoon means friend and fork means lover as her own metaphor or something, I guess.
revive4563Jul 5, 2011 11:57 PM
Jul 6, 2011 12:01 AM

Jun 2011
Omg jello scene in a flash. Is that it? I wanna hear that horrific scream of Okabe. Disappointed. They portrayed him as less emotional. In the VN, when Mayuri got shot back in the lab, it just painted Okabe's mind all red and he charged at Moeka screaming "I'LL KILL YAAAAA!!!", but was stopped by Kurisu. And we've yet seen the "best" of Mayuri's deaths, hahahaa... ha. All we got are the gore ones. Tho I doubt they will ever put it into the anime as it's -

*Not really a spoiler*

I'm glad that Suzuha finally explained everything. So every1 can stop arguing and enjoys the show. =]

If Suzuha's Attraction Thoery is indeed correct... she should of realised that her doings will all be in vain. SERN will rule time itself. But if it's Worldline Beta... hum...
KansokushaJul 6, 2011 2:16 AM
Jul 6, 2011 12:20 AM

Nov 2010
herox3 said:
I wish I hadn't been spoiled by /a/, the plot twist isn't as shocking :/ (although I was shocked when I read it).

Oh, and

you just raped my childhood
Jul 6, 2011 1:01 AM

Oct 2010
This is freaking crazy at the end. When Suzuha in the following,

said “I am from the year 2036 and am John Titor” I was like WTF! O_O Then it went something like Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
I knew it but still it totally got me surprised with the setup it put forward. Suzuha here literally blew me out of my seat with her Alpha/Beta word line theory that is rather well shown here with the way it's portrayed I loved it! Not to mention the divergence number indicator in the spoiler
whom Okabe himself invented.
Which means he does succeed in saving Mayuri possibly because he built that so that a mistake like with Mayuri would not happen. Perhaps he built to save Mayuri in the past as well.

According to what I understood (I am sure Fai and Saka can correct me if I ma wrong) I love you guys in this thread! Anyway from the looks of the threads on this rope they are like many world lines but only in one major world line and all Okabe did was change the circumstances around an event that repeats itself in that major world line thus it is not avoidable but there is something as things being undone, however it's impossible to do that in that major world line because too much has changed, I suppose, to reverse it back. Thing is if you can change major world lines like the ropes here show then changing the occurrences of things without having the death of Mayuri happen is a possibility. In fact Mayuri's death may never happen as long as those things get undone in that major world line that Mayuri's death has not happened at all. In the end we have a time machine able to do that major world line change and I hope that Makise/Suzuha/Okabe do it all together. Save Mayuri please! Save her no matter what!

The other thing that cheered up my super depression still lingering around me is Makise's pose in the following,

now that was great. Her facials of shy and loving nature in the spoiler
got me really good into a better mood somewhat. Like the red fading away of a slap but the pain still being around. In fact it was this very face of Makise with a cursing of her future self. That got me laughing for the first time in this episode. Loved Makise's cause/occurrence board. After all for a occurrence to happen a effect must happen but for that to occur a cause must be responsible. It's precisely that cause that is root that cannot be undone less the major world line occurs to the Beta world line!

• I cried manly tears with Okabe in the following spoiler
    as he cried I broke down! I can't take Mayuri's death. It's hard on me emotionally.That bitch Moeka and SERN. Damn you all!

• I got totally broken down by Mayuri's death. This is so hard on me. HEY MAN! I have seen Mayuri die like 7 times! 7 times! Oosran is probably getting orgasmic over it in this episode but I value emotionally a lot Mayuri. Mayuri died 7 times:
    -First time was not that bad.
    -Second was not bad either.
    -As the third times became more graphic it has gotten me much more emotionally. As details are shown it affect me more.
    -Fourth time just kept piling up on the depression.
    -Fifth time here.
    By the end Mayuri's deaths in the spoiler
    got me T_T like never before. I broke down there at that moment. It was a total drenching experience of tears. I mean when you see Mayuri have a gun pointed at her and you see a window being broken like that while Okabe got Mayuri's blood on his face. T_T No more! Mayuri's watch in blood made it worse! :(

• Loved how Okabe used a toy gun at first and then got a real one from Moeka in the spoiler
    I find Moeka's reasons to be the same lame ass reasons that any other organization would use as a excuse to shut down civilians that know too much. FUCK YOU SERN! That's all I got to say. Damn shit ass organization think they can do like all these major oil tycoons that shut down inventor of cars that don't need their shit ass oil (e.g.). Yeah, I say let the public of this machine and let them use it with some control implemented. Like you can't go back more than a amount. Anyway SERN can eat my shorts and die from that.
Lovely episode. This show is amazing and rocks. It got me raged, depressed and excited in one go again! Wow! Amazing really.
Yumekichi11Jul 6, 2011 2:12 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 6, 2011 1:33 AM

Mar 2011

"Sorry 3D girls, i'm already in love..." :3

Jul 6, 2011 2:02 AM

Jul 2007
Muchan said:
If Okarin does change world lines or w/e........Is it possible that Moeka isn't the one currently working for SERN or will she always be the one working for them? /confusedabit

Either way, its gonna be interesting to see what happens next episode.

That would require changing world-line from further away point, at least twenty years or so. So yeah, I bet with current tech capabilities he is not capable of that.

Falmung said:
I was speculating Suzuha being John Titor from the very first 4 episodes.

It was such an obvious thing that it almost seemed like a red herring and I kind of hoped for something surprising with Titor's identity
Jul 6, 2011 2:06 AM

Jul 2010
Finjas said:

Kurisu & her husband. What a pity!
Jul 6, 2011 2:09 AM

Oct 2010
kusushi said:
Finjas said:

Hey wow! They are really so go good together. Now I get the Makise x Okabe stuff. Finally!

Jul 6, 2011 3:00 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, a big twist. finally John Titor was revealed. Kurisu was cheering Okabe up was hilarious, "Haaahhahahaaaa..."

Jul 6, 2011 3:03 AM

Apr 2011
Fai said:
Muchan said:
If Okarin does change world lines or w/e........Is it possible that Moeka isn't the one currently working for SERN or will she always be the one working for them? /confusedabit

Either way, its gonna be interesting to see what happens next episode.

That would require changing world-line from further away point, at least twenty years or so. So yeah, I bet with current tech capabilities he is not capable of that.

I'm pretty sure they did say something in one of the episodes, there being a time limit on the time leap machine and can only go back about 48 hours maximum.

Anyway, glad to see more of Suzuha finally and got the feeling she was John Titor or at least knew him so sadly wasn't much of a surprise but the rest of the episode was absolutely brilliant! Excited for more!
hey hey hey hey no
Jul 6, 2011 3:07 AM

Jul 2011
That was awesome! With Joh titor-Suzuha- there is possibiltiy to find %1 divergence world to save Mayuri. I cant stand to see her died many times. Why not another girl? maybe feyris. but i dont want to see her dying again! Damn you Moeka, you bitch! I cried many times because of you! Damn you Sern.
Jul 6, 2011 3:36 AM

Jul 2010
Totally loved this episode! Okabe x Kurisu moments were definitely the best!
Actually, I would never have thought that Suzuha was John Titor, thought that Okabe himself was John Titor.
Jul 6, 2011 5:50 AM

Feb 2008
Ah, lovely Kurisu action indeed, as always. Suzuha "Part-Time Warrior/John Titor" Amane revelation was surprising too, at least for myself ;D
Jul 6, 2011 6:30 AM

Mar 2011
kusushi said:
Finjas said:

Kurisu & her husband. What a pity!

Actually, Okarin is my 2D reincarnation. :3

Jul 6, 2011 6:53 AM

Jan 2009
fuck ye!!! Steins Gate is awesome
im guessing Suzuha is Okabe and Kurisu's daughter lol
Jul 6, 2011 7:15 AM

Jun 2009
Boy, I love tsundere like Kurisu. Just the perfect type.

Anyway, John Titor aka "Part-Time Warrior" finally decides to help. Now, my worries is why she is against Kurisu before for most of the time. I wonder what she did in the future.
Jul 6, 2011 9:13 AM
Sep 2009
Ep was awesome man! No idea what a personal fork and spoon does but i really wish to find out now. Its too bad mayushii has to die though she'll be remembered forever as one of those non-cliche banana-loving happy going characters. Farewell, Tutuuruu!
Jul 6, 2011 10:01 AM

May 2008
Probably means you can't use chopsticks, and you lived in America for way too long. lol
fmiu
Jul 6, 2011 10:57 AM

Jun 2009
^ I can use chopsticks and never been in america, yet i have no clue what's a personal fork. I mean, i guess it's a fork that only you use, but that's kinda stupid.

Well anyway, this was a good episode. Loved Kurisu. But i feel like Suzuha's lying to me. I refuse to believe she's John Titor.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 6, 2011 12:05 PM

Feb 2009
STM said:
The ChäoS;HEAd anime is absolutely terrible and a big piece of shit, you should avoid it at all costs.
The VN (visual novel) however, is great. You should definitely read the VN, it's completely translated in English. You can find it on Google.

Are they so different?
Jul 6, 2011 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
Rinso said:
STM said:
The ChäoS;HEAd anime is absolutely terrible and a big piece of shit, you should avoid it at all costs.
The VN (visual novel) however, is great. You should definitely read the VN, it's completely translated in English. You can find it on Google.

Are they so different?

Yes, they are. They really REALLY are.
Jul 6, 2011 12:56 PM

Nov 2009
Not a spoiler just a thought

So, does this mean Okabe really travelled back in the past in the same world line and not jumping to another?
Jul 6, 2011 1:03 PM

Jan 2009
STM said:
Rinso said:
STM said:
Are they so different?
Yes, they are. They really REALLY are.
And just to emphasize, they really, really are very much different.
The VN's almost a masterpiece, while the anime is... well, far from anything near good.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 6, 2011 1:14 PM

Oct 2010
bakuramariks said:
So, does this mean Okabe really travelled back in the past in the same world line and not jumping to another?
No he does not because the 1% was never crossed. he just jumped on many world lines of the major world line. The only way to really jump to the Beta world line would be Suzuha's time machine IMO. Thus why Suzuha is valuable imperatively.

Is there really another way to travel to Beta line without Suzuha's time machine?

Jul 6, 2011 1:20 PM

Nov 2009
I wasn't talking about Alpha and Beta world lines. I remember that there was a discussion of whether Okabe went back to the past of the same world line again and again (ep. 13) and Fai, if i remember correctly, said it's impossible to do it and he only changed world lines again.
Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Jul 6, 2011 1:40 PM
May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
bakuramariks said:
No he does not because the 1% was never crossed. he just jumped on many world lines of the major world line. The only way to really jump to the Beta world line would be Suzuha's time machine IMO. Thus why Suzuha is valuable imperatively.

Is there really another way to travel to Beta line without Suzuha's time machine?

actually suzuha said it: the only way to change to beta worldline is to change a major event (going over 1%) u don't really need suzuha's time machine, okabe was in the beta worldline on the first episode
darkziosjJul 6, 2011 1:46 PM
Jul 6, 2011 3:04 PM

Jun 2009
bakuramariks said:
I wasn't talking about Alpha and Beta world lines. I remember that there was a discussion of whether Okabe went back to the past of the same world line again and again (ep. 13) and Fai, if i remember correctly, said it's impossible to do it and he only changed world lines again.

I think, that difference in divergence between this worlds probably too low to register... Maybe...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Jul 6, 2011 3:07 PM
Jul 2010
bakuramariks said:
I believe you are correct. As Okabe didn't change what happened before, aka. the only change being the fact that he's back at one point with the memories from the future, which means nothing is different from before. So it's the same worldline, but if he acts different, the course of events will obviously flow in a different way (as we've seen).
Jul 6, 2011 3:36 PM

Jul 2007
Dusk252 said:
bakuramariks said:
I believe you are correct. As Okabe didn't change what happened before, aka. the only change being the fact that he's back at one point with the memories from the future, which means nothing is different from before. So it's the same worldline, but if he acts different, the course of events will obviously flow in a different way (as we've seen).

*facepalm*

Read the bolded part you wrote yourself. That is what a different worldline is.

Even if I posted a 20 page explanation on why time travel TO SAME TIMELINE IS IMPOSSIBLE, someone would still write such stuff.

AS for the counter-mcguffin the only explanation I could offer is animation error
Jul 6, 2011 4:32 PM

Oct 2010
Can we just agree that many of us disagree with you and move on yet? Traveling back on the same world line is possible EVEN if it becomes a different line afterwords due to your presence you still went back to the same BASE line to begin with... Fucks sake, we understand that wls are not static so just let us have fun and stop being such a dick.
hikaricoreJul 6, 2011 5:01 PM
Jul 6, 2011 5:31 PM

Jul 2011
AlexTrusk and Fai is correct.
It is not same worldline.
It is nearly the same worldline.

For example
Moeka kills Mayuri with the gun.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000001

Moeka kills Mayuri with the car.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000002

Mayuri dies in train accident.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000033

Okabe cannot observe all changes of worldline.
He can observe effective changes only.

Six digits after the decimal point.
I think this is limit of 'ReadingSteiner'
Jul 6, 2011 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Just saw this epi now and this series keeps getting better!
I love random messages! :D
Jul 6, 2011 7:00 PM
Aug 2010
Is there a Light novel of Steins;Gate i can read ? the manga is going very slow :S
...i can't w8 till next week :(
Jul 6, 2011 7:26 PM
Mar 2011
-SSStylish- said:
Is there a Light novel of Steins;Gate i can read ? the manga is going very slow :S

TIL: There is actually a Steins;Gate manga.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/steins_gate/
Jul 6, 2011 8:52 PM

Jul 2008
And so
Okabe n Kurisu become my fav characters of this season

At this point in time i dont see how this anime deserves anything less than 10/10
Jul 6, 2011 10:37 PM

Jun 2011
Oh god, I feel sorry for Fai, and Suzuha.

Jul 7, 2011 12:34 AM

Oct 2010
Kansokusha said:

Wow, I am totally impressed by your explanation so according to your theorem Okabe must do something out of the ordinary to trigger a divergence big enough to climb up to the 1% but I wonder if there is any way of affecting all the other time lines in the major time line despite them being inactive. Can a combination be possible to make the divergence be 1%. Could Suzuha's time machine be enough to trigger somethign like that?

So much to think about. In the end what will it take to make it to 1%. Is the question.

Jul 7, 2011 2:13 AM

Jun 2009
There is something, that bothers me... In the first episode, Okabe was in Timeline beta, and observed her dead body...
Does this mean, that once he shifts worlds beyond 1% divergence... Not Mayuri, but Makise Kurisu will be dead?..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Jul 7, 2011 2:38 AM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Wow, I am totally impressed by your explanation so according to your theorem Okabe must do something out of the ordinary to trigger a divergence big enough to climb up to the 1% but I wonder if there is any way of affecting all the other time lines in the major time line despite them being inactive. Can a combination be possible to make the divergence be 1%. Could Suzuha's time machine be enough to trigger somethign like that?

So much to think about. In the end what will it take to make it to 1%. Is the question.

Not mine. It's the theorem behind Steins;Gate. =]

Jul 7, 2011 6:23 AM

Jul 2007
darudarl said:
AlexTrusk and Fai is correct.
It is not same worldline.
It is nearly the same worldline.

For example
Moeka kills Mayuri with the gun.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000001

Moeka kills Mayuri with the car.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000002

Mayuri dies in train accident.
>>>>>> 0.33718700000000000000033

Okabe cannot observe all changes of worldline.
He can observe effective changes only.

Six digits after the decimal point.
I think this is limit of 'ReadingSteiner'

This is pretty much the only explanation that makes sense. Since theoretically there are an infinite ammount of variables changing by the utter fact of Okabe appearing in past with the memories of alter-timeline's future, there's an infinite number of decimals, but the device can only display certain ammount - with the changes major enough.

Any sort of time-travel theory mess up would most likely cause me and a lot of other people who appreciated the accuracy of science in this show, to lower the rating by half. If you use the theory S;G so far uses for time travel, you can't just switch to another suddenly. Not to mention that this is most likely how it works in real life too. You can't move to same timeline.

Kansokusha said:

And why would you feel sorry for me if thats exactly what I have been saying all along?

1. You can't travel to same timeline, the time travel itself leads to a new one,so the sequence of causalities remains the same. Every decision, every action, every variable makes it pretty much infinite. THats the basis of the many worlds theory.
2. Going by chaos theory, smallest things affect the outcomes of complex systems. So Basically the things that increase the probabilities of mayuri's death is just an avalanche effect of something else major. Something either minor or major that happened caused other things that caused other things that caused other things and eventually all those millions of variables created by that event eventually lead to same outcome. If Okabe manages to track back what exactly sprung the system into state it is now, he could change it enough for a different outcome to occur. So basically as I said in two threads in row already. Okabe just needs to figure out the yodel that caused the landslide, instead of trying to change its direction...
3. Just because one certain event has enough variables to almost always happen, it does not mean that everything would be same wordline. AS you said yourself, the result after can differ, thus different worldlines.
AhenshihaelJul 7, 2011 6:32 AM
Jul 7, 2011 6:29 AM

Jun 2008
AlexTrusk said:
There is something, that bothers me... In the first episode, Okabe was in Timeline beta, and observed her dead body...
Does this mean, that once he shifts worlds beyond 1% divergence... Not Mayuri, but Makise Kurisu will be dead?..

You're getting close the the truth sir. :D, you have all the pieces now you just need to finish it...or just let the anime finishes it for you.

-SSStylish- said:

why bother searching a LN (does not exist anyway) when you have the visual novel already in 3 consoles (Xbox, PC, PSP)

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 7, 2011 7:01 AM

Jun 2011
Fai said:
And why would you feel sorry for me if thats exactly what I have been saying all along?

Nah you got it wrong. I felt sorry after seeing your theory got denied by others where most of it is exactly what the anime is trying to tell. No offense in the first place.
KansokushaJul 7, 2011 9:22 AM
Jul 7, 2011 9:22 AM
Jun 2011
very very interesting episode

jelly mayuri --> wtf
mad scientist kurisu --> epic
"damn my furure self" --> epic
suzuha = titor --> wtf (that really surprised me)
main world lines (alpha, beta...) --> wtf

i knew that suzuha is a time traveler but that she is john titor really surprised me.
anyways this explains some things:
1.) okabe has changed the major world lines already (in the first or second episode) where his titor books suddenly disappeared --> because in the major world line he traveled to there was no titor in the past - suzuha just arrived in 2010
2.) he most certainly will be able again to change major world lines
3.) her knowledge of time machines, worldlines and so on

ok next the main world lines:
i dont think that there are just 3 (1991, 2001 and 2010), i think there are a way more and alpha, beta, gamma etc are just to name them (just wanted to clarify that).
ok this brings us to the divergence meter. why does okabe invent it in the future?
1.) because there are other major events he wants to change?
2.) because he could not save mayuri in the first place and had to invent something like that to save her? --> but then how could he save mayuri, if he travels back (his memories) he does not have it)
3.) are there more of them or just this single one - if it is just one, why does it belong to suzuha

what i think is strange:
1.) there is a time machine on the top of a roof (of a now destroyed building) and nobody (neither the government nor moeka) is trying to investigate the thing which destroyed a building xD

2.) mayuris watch always stops at 8:00, shortly before she dies --> does it display her lifetime? --> i am sure there must be a reverence to something :)

anyways, epic anime!!!!
Jul 7, 2011 10:12 AM

Apr 2010
wow...john titor is suzuha?!! that was a big revelation~
Jul 7, 2011 11:04 AM

Jun 2011
xxchampxx said:
jelly mayuri --> wtf

They threw her into the LHC jello maker.

xxchampxx said:
ok next the main world lines:
i dont think that there are just 3 (1991, 2001 and 2010), i think there are a way more and alpha, beta, gamma etc are just to name them (just wanted to clarify that).

xxchampxx said:
ok this brings us to the divergence meter. why does okabe invent it in the future?)

Suzuha said it herself. To indicate whether u have passed the 1% divergence barrier - the Beta Worldline. But its useless to any1 except Okabe, as he's the only known individual to have Reading Steiner.

xxchampxx said:
what i think is strange:
1.) there is a time machine on the top of a roof (of a now destroyed building) and nobody (neither the government nor moeka) is trying to investigate the thing which destroyed a building xD

With all the buzz started by John Titor, and the bizarre phenomenon occurred in Akihabara, SERN probably smelt sumthing and put pressure on the government so no1 will interfere with their own investigation. My guess.

xxchampxx said:
2.) mayuris watch always stops at 8:00, shortly before she dies --> does it display her lifetime? --> i am sure there must be a reverence to something :)

It's original in the anime. I think it's just used for symbolic purpose.
Jul 7, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2007
There is a worst type of VN player or wiki reader or something.
Jul 7, 2011 11:53 AM
Jun 2011
oh oh oh, and another thing i want to mention:

with this time machine there are a whole bunch of new things possible - because he can move his physical body in the past.

so i rewatched episode 1 (for the 15th time now i guess) and now the "back there you were going to tell me something" from kurisu at about min 4:50 makes sense. he could just have traveled back.
Maybe he himself stabbed kurisu - for whatever purpose

this would also explain the first line of the anime "that was the beginning of the end". Which could probably mean that the end of the last episode is the beginning of the first xD

at 6:50 his phone is on again --> wtf.. but thats not the point, he gets a "noise" mail but i haven't figured out why or what that is. if anybody knows (BASED ON ANIME) pls post :)

Ok and the most important thing:
At 7:28 he hears a scream -- which at least for me sounds like okabe himself. so his "traveled back body" gets killed - wtf xD

oh god - now i started ep2 again and at 13:07 and 13:56 you can see the hour-glass which is already in his lab? .. i thought it is a SERN microphone, so why is it there already? o0

ok next jump to ep6 at 21:43 moeka texts "it cant be FB". wtf does she mean with it - now we know that FB means everything to her but what is it? xD

oh and another thing i have noticed, every time okabes reading steiner activates you can see the divergence meter and you can see how "far" the actual or now wordline is from the old one.
you have to switch frame per frame through it, but i guess the last number you can see is the new distance ^^
Jul 7, 2011 12:15 PM

Jul 2007
xxchampxx said:

with this time machine there are a whole bunch of new things possible - because he can move his physical body in the past.

he does NOT.

He sends his memories in form of data INTO ALTERNATE timeline INTO HIS BODY THERE IN THE PAST OF THAT TIMELINE.
Jul 7, 2011 12:38 PM
Jun 2011
Fai said:
xxchampxx said:

he does NOT.

He sends his memories in form of data INTO ALTERNATE timeline INTO HIS BODY THERE IN THE PAST OF THAT TIMELINE.

yes with the time lap thing kurisu build

but there i ment suhuhas time machine - the one which is stuck in the building
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1829 by mjjones0 »»
May 3, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.