Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 2, 2011 6:54 AM

Sep 2008
Mony-Chan said:
I cannot hate Kento.
C'mon, he's not even evil, why do people say that? :s

And Ryu <3 You're a hero.

Hopefully Sawako will pull herself together soon.

Well, I didn't hate Kento too. Its just that he's interfering with Sawako and Kazehaya relationship, in which Kazehaya hates that the most.
Mar 5, 2011 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
so much misunderstanding here
this make me crazy
looks like int next episode everything will clear
i hope
Mar 6, 2011 3:41 AM

Jul 2008
yup, kurumi still proves herself to be an hbic.
Mar 10, 2011 5:55 AM

Jun 2008
Kurumi and Ayane are the best! Screw sadako.
Apr 2, 2011 7:03 PM

Aug 2009
Kurumi makes me wanna stab her to death and feed her spleen to the dogs. =D
Ayane is pure awesomeness. She needs a guy.

Ok so maybe Kento DID deserve that slap for messing things up but come onnnnn he's the naive cute little thing. I can't bring myself to dislike him <3
He'd be so goddamn perfect for Sadako ...

Poor Kazehaya. =(
Screw Sadako. She's also crossed the limits of making the most simplest of the thing complicated.
May 8, 2011 5:14 PM

Jul 2008
Honestly, the supporting characters shined in this episode. I can't wait for things to clear up.
May 31, 2011 4:34 AM

Sep 2008
Kudos to Kurumi for her straightforward attitude and honesty... It seemed to me that she indirectly told Sawako what to do, in saying those things about not "lumping her in" with Sawako's type, because she told Kazehaya how she felt. Honestly I have a somewhat difficult time seeing why Sawako thinks she was rejected anyhow.

The next episode makes me hopeful, what with its title and all. :D Hopefully misunderstandings will be cleared...
Jul 12, 2011 5:15 AM

Mar 2009
I like Kurumi.
Jul 26, 2011 8:52 AM

Mar 2011
Supporting characters were full of win this episode.
Jan 2, 2012 11:07 AM

May 2008
This misunderstanding is starting to piss me off now. We had it in season 1 where it was fine, but now its starting to grate now.
Jan 5, 2012 2:13 AM

Aug 2010
I'm sad to see Kazehaya like that.. Pin, Kurumi, Ayane and Chizu are all great in this episode. I hope Sawako will open her eyes and realize Kazehaya's real feelings!
Jan 14, 2012 1:47 AM

Sep 2009
And that is why, Kurumi-chan is a BOSS.
Feb 28, 2012 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
Kento isn't a bad guy, hes just really dumb. He was just playing around this whole time, no bad intentions at all in my opinion. Now lets see what happens! >:D
Mar 8, 2012 7:51 AM
Mar 2010
Zelnaga said:
This misunderstanding is starting to piss me off now.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Apr 1, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2011
Salmissra said:
And that is why, Kurumi-chan is a BOSS.

I think I was the only one to not hate her throughout the series. But I'm a fan now! =).

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 19, 2012 5:44 PM

Oct 2010
Serious props to the author of this series.. He (or she? I don't even know. *o*) definitely has a way of making you love /every single character/ in the show. Even the antagonists. Hell, i might even go out on a limb and say especially the antagonists.
May 31, 2012 5:43 PM
May 2012
Pin is so freaking funny omg

Oh gosh when Kurumi slapped Kent, that was fucking awesome

I really hope the misunderstanding will clear up and they will finally understand that they both love each other like ugh
Jul 1, 2012 4:39 AM
Jul 2018

I think Kurumi is right though.
Aug 13, 2012 8:27 AM

Jan 2012
mylovelyfate said:
Zelnaga said:
This misunderstanding is starting to piss me off now.

Yes, it's so dumb. Just literally oozing dumbness.
May 14, 2013 2:20 AM

Jul 2012
Damn it Pin, your chance to come through and you continue to opt out and troll instead.
Aug 13, 2013 11:04 PM

Apr 2013
Kurumi getting aggressive! Kinda like her a bit...

Again with the misunderstandings...

Pin is such a riot! xD

Kent is still a moron...

5/5

Aug 31, 2013 9:28 AM
Jul 2013
Too many damn coincidences in this anime
Sep 10, 2013 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
I near screamed in delight when Kurumi slapped Kent. Take that fiend! So many nutty misunderstandings, it's amusingly albeit ridiculous. "I haven't been trying" I wonder if Sawako is finally going to go on the offensive.
Feb 3, 2014 10:33 PM

Mar 2012
Debating whether or not to skip to the end, besides Pin, these last 2 episodes are broken records. Not a single positive thing has happened between those two This misunderstanding is starting to become a bore. I guess i'll decided in another episode. Pretty ready to be done with this already :|

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Apr 13, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2008
Ratohnhaketon said:
I near screamed in delight when Kurumi slapped Kent. Take that fiend! So many nutty misunderstandings, it's amusingly albeit ridiculous. "I haven't been trying" I wonder if Sawako is finally going to go on the offensive.

I know right well if u think about it Kurumi is starting to grow on people im okay with her little by little n i see where she is coming from but two wrongs dont make a right just because she was used it isnt right for her to use someone else bc then the world just spins with evil but other then that okay another great episode
Apr 16, 2014 9:10 PM

Mar 2013
I feel really sorry for Kazehaya.
Never actually thought I would do this but I supported Kurumi the whole episode, she was totally right in everything she said.
Pin, you asshole lmfao
Apr 30, 2014 9:18 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The supporting cast has been much better than the Main characters. Honestly, Kazehaya is very annoying, why not talk to Sawako, fix their misunderstanding instead of avoiding her.

May 19, 2014 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
Pin strike again... It's crazy how that guy can go form a douchebag, to say something clever then go back to being a douchebag...

I can understand Kurumi anger. The boy she loves like another girl, but they can't barely talk to each other. That must be so frustrating to watch.

That slap felt so good :3
One of the first time I think Kurumi did right xD

And me who thought Kento could be hidding something, playing a game or whatever, but in the end, it look like he's just a clueless idiot :/
I hope that he can at least repair what he fucked up between the two.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 25, 2014 12:50 AM

Jan 2014
Yes Kurumi, you should have punched Sawako too... -.-'
I just feel like there's not going to be enough time for us
to see the proper development of other romances... >.<
Sep 29, 2014 12:12 AM

Jul 2013
Kurumi is a really good character considering I've gone from despising her to loving her throughout her time on this show.

One of my fave episodes in this season, if not my favorite. Because things are actually MOVING again. I think Ryuu even helped too. Figures Sawako would need literally everyone pushing her into actually doing something for herself.

I really hope that once she's honest with Kazehaya the confusion will clear up, but I feel like with this anime literally anything can be lost in translation between them. :/
Jan 11, 2015 7:37 AM

Dec 2013
Chanaynay said:
Kurumi is a really good character considering I've gone from despising her to loving her throughout her time on this show.

I agree. Kuromi is one of the few that is most honest with her feelings. I really admire her direct and aggressive approach towards how she feels.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2015 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
Good thing that we got more Kurumi, she's been left aside for a long time.
So this season will probably end with the two of them dating?
Ugh... does that means they will drag the misunderstanding until the last episode?
Jan 24, 2015 10:28 AM

Dec 2014
Kenta kinda deserved it. He was soo full of himself that thinking his actions will benefit Sawako instead it just benefits him more than her. Kurumi-chan you did great! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2015 7:11 PM

Jul 2013
That was really "the episode" of the supporting characters. Kurumi and Ruy nice job. I think in the next episode everything will clear up. Looking forward to this.

Sep 19, 2015 12:28 PM
Jan 2013
I hate it when I get to this point in the story.
Kurumi says she "doesn't want to think she has lost to girl like her" and that she "didn't think she was so weak". Like she didn't just spent forever undermining Sawako's confidence, plus throw in the interference from all the others and you end up thinking it's amazing Sawako even got this far.
Probs to Ryuu, one person who doesn't fuck it all up.
Mar 5, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2013
Why don't I just quote what I said throughout this episode?

"Wow. WOW. WOW! The fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?! No. NO. NO!! No. No no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!! OH SHIT! OH MY GOD!! FUCK YOU!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!"

Repeat as necessary.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Mar 23, 2016 10:59 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I'm usually very patient but Kazehaya, Sawako and the stuff happening between them is starting to be fucking annoying.
Plz, fucking confess already or something holy shit
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 27, 2016 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Unnecessary misunderstandings all over the place.. annoying.
Nov 12, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2016
This show is bringing mistunderstandings to another level xD but it's still so frustrating since everything could be solved easily.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 7, 2018 1:08 AM

Feb 2017
I love Kurumi, she should be be in every episode.
Dec 15, 2018 6:19 AM

Oct 2017
Preparations for the school festival are underway. Everyone is working hard to finish everything on time, though it seems that Kazehaya and Sawako are both missing.
Ryu finds Kazehaya and Kazehaya informs him that he was rejected by Sawako, or so he thinks. Kurumi was listening in on everything and runs to find Sawako.

Kurumi finds Sawako and says if Sawako can’t even put up a fight for Kazehaya then they can’t be rivals, especially after how hard she fought to be with Kazehaya herself.

After school that night, Sawako is invited to Chizu’s place to help make decorations for the festival. While there, she really starts to think if she ever even got her feelings for Kazehaya properly across to him.

Kento creates a big scene the next day and tries to shout out to Sawako that Kazehaya likes her. Of course she still believes it was a different kind of like. Chizu and Ayane carry him away before he manages to say anything else. Ryu mentions to Sawako that she and Kazehaya probably don’t communicate with each other enough and honestly, he is so spot on.

After having a talk with Chizu, Ayane and Kurumi, Kento seems to finally understand that he’s not making anything better for anyone. Ayane basically said that he’s doing all these things to try and feed his own narcissism and that he doesn’t really care about anyone else. I think she’s absolutely right. I’m also pretty glad that Kurumi gave him that slap. He deserved it since he’s made things so complicated between Sawako and Kazehaya.
Feb 8, 2019 1:32 PM

Jul 2016
Well, this episode was awful. Too overdramatic for my taste. Not to mention that this misunderstanding could have been solved if only they had talked a little more after Kazehaya confess but he decided to walk away...

All in all, it felt like a rather pointless episode since the only conclusion for Sawako was to be more determined and that she should take the initiative. Those points could have been reached in the previous episode without so much drama and Kurumi's annoying crying.

That said, I hope it all be cleared in the next episode.
Dec 30, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 2013
Quick summary of the season, over the five months, Kazehaya and Sawako spoke face to face two times, and you can count the words on your fingers. That's what's wrong with the show and I'm afraid it's beyond redemption at this stage.
It's absolutely true that side characters like Kurumi, Kent and Pin should be the main cast cause they are making it the least bit enjoyable.
Jan 12, 2020 5:20 PM
Apr 2016
I love Kurumi's honesty, her slapping him just because she felt like it was just awesome.
Jun 12, 2020 11:42 AM
Mar 2017
Kurumi is MVP for this episode, what a deserved slap
Jun 22, 2020 11:00 PM

Jan 2019
Ugh, I can't stand Sawako no more. She was so much active the previous season. Now she's just a coward again.

Although I'm glad that everyone is starting to call her off for her bullshit. She needs to mature sooner or later.
Mar 4, 2021 1:37 AM

Jun 2020
I get it’s all part of Sawako’s development but in a way she’s being real cruel to Kazehaya without even realising it. Poor boy, he seemed so hurt. And how could you hate Kento!!!!!! Sawako pls get your shit together soon I hope they sort things out by the next episode......I was hoping to see them being a sweet couple in this season it’s really dragging out :(

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 2, 2021 6:26 PM

Jan 2021
My heads hurts.
They both are idiots!!!
Sep 6, 2021 2:32 PM

Jun 2020
Animation back to slightly worse that usual...

And there I was thinking Kento was just your regular lounge lizard looking for an easy score. But it turns out he does really like Sawako and want to help her be happy even if these things are best left for the women to sort out. I feel bad for judging him now :(.

Kurumi and Chizu are right as always, Sawako needs to stop being such a self-pitying sad sack or else her friends could leave her.

Many real life people have dropped back into the abyss of loneliness when their friends and partners can't deal with the neediness and lack of trust
I know it is hard, I have been through what Sawako has and I have failed a few times, but then again none of my friends were anywhere near as close or as direct as Yano and Yoshida.
BritishBlitz87Sep 7, 2021 1:20 PM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Sep 7, 2021 1:46 PM

Jun 2020
k0k0 said:

Ok so maybe Kento DID deserve that slap for messing things up but come onnnnn he's the naive cute little thing. I can't bring myself to dislike him <3
He'd be so goddamn perfect for Sadako ...

Poor Kazehaya. =(
Screw Sadako. She's also crossed the limits of making the most simplest of the thing complicated.

This. Kazehaya is the real victim in this. I had a whole long reply typed out about how Kento would be more likely to have a successful relationship with Sawako because his forwardness would smash through her protective shell, while Kazehaya's very Japanese polite insinuations he likes to use work wonders on grown up women like Ayane and Kurumi but are too sophisticated for socially immature people like Sawako. But the whole bloody thing got eaten by my browser so I had to come up with a whole new metaphor and stuff.

Introverts and extroverts are like acids and bases. Put a weak acid and a strong base together and you'll get chemistry like we see betwee Kazehaya and Sawako, but only the strongest, most aggressive acids, aka Kento, can truly bring out the best reaction in in a base as alkaline as Sawako.

You can tell Kazehaya is frustrated by her lack of social skills, I said earlier that there is anger in his tone when Sawako makes another stupid misunderstanding. If this was IRL and not a soppy shoujo anime, I would say Kuronuma is in real danger of losing him.
BritishBlitz87Sep 10, 2021 10:26 AM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2011

102 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 25, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

212 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.