Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 3, 2012 1:56 PM

Jul 2010
Wow.. powerful episode. The misunderstanding was like in the line of sad, and ticking me off. I was so depressed but at the same time I almost wanted to scream at both of them for not making it clearer. But, of course, they couldn't have done anything about it. Still, Chizu's speech was heartbreaking. I shed a tear.

I'm just curious about what Sawako's going to do now though... Can she figure it out on her own?
Aug 12, 2012 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
Thank god there are sensible characters in this show. Kazehaya had a misunderstanding because of Sawako's misunderstanding so he assumed her confession was just friendzoning him. While Sawako is being so dumb and oblivious that an outside party had to step in the set things straight. She's so frustrating this season geez
Aug 18, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2010
Damn these misunderstandings.
Next weeks title: ... Just Give Up ....Just Give Up...
JUST GIVE UP
BLAEORJOFJOSIJDF WHYYYY MUST THE PAIN CONTINUE
Aug 26, 2012 12:56 PM
Feb 2008
Sawakoooo -_-"
IM GETTING. SO. SICK. OF. HER.
I legitimately screamed "WHAT THE FUCK!!" at my screen today..
ugh.
can I just say that Ayane is like, the greatest friend ever, though?
I just adore her so much.
Oct 1, 2012 12:24 AM

May 2012
That misunderstanding was clearly Sawako's fault. She always takes things the opposite way. But is understandable.

Next episode is called Just give up. Now what??
Oct 6, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2010
May 14, 2013 1:30 AM

Jul 2012
My goodness the lack of communication in this anime can be maddening. Kaze, Kuro, elaborate!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2013 9:11 PM

Oct 2012
I was facepalming myself this entire episode.
Aug 2, 2013 10:05 PM

Jan 2013
Sawako can get really annoying but it was really nice, and had a lot drama going on xD Kazehaya got all up on Kenta :P
Aug 3, 2013 3:38 PM

Apr 2013
yeah those misunderstandings were kinda pissing me off
but i comforted myself that it'll work out anyway and safely got to end of show :3
chii-Aug 3, 2013 5:23 PM
Aug 13, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2013
Too much feels in this episode as expected.

Kent is a moron.

Misunderstandings and double meanings are annoying!

Confessions everywhere...

5/5

Sep 23, 2013 1:49 PM
Jan 2013
Jealous and angry Kazehaya don't think clearly and although the confession he was a coward not to show his real feelings. He was so cold towards her when saying that he likes her it was an obvious reaction of hers....

Annoyed.
Nov 1, 2013 11:39 AM

Sep 2013
GRRRRRRR!
Dec 31, 2013 3:14 AM

Oct 2008
Maaan!! this anime is really frustrating!! If Sawako over-thinks everything, why didn't she try to understand what Kazehaya really meant? Why can't these two just talk like normal people do? Aaaah! So frustrating....

Jan 20, 2014 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
What a mess. I still have my grudges on kento for making everything so complicated. But it just pisses me off (in an aggitating but not bad type of way) that sawako and kazehaya are having total opposite thoughts apart from liking each other :(
Feb 24, 2014 11:58 PM
Jun 2013
zero blame for kent on this one.

in a sense, he's kind of like kazehaya in that maybe he wanted to help sawako in a sense. he definitely knew that she was into kazehaya, but based on his preconceptions of kaze, he thought that kaze was simply being nice to her BECAUSE she's such a misfit, and had zero feelings for her. the fact that when they spoke and kaze vaguely mentioned liking another girl was just another reason as to why kent might've wanted to "help" sawako out, and pull her out of one-sided love.

he was definitely right in saying that it'd be best for her to stay away from kaze, since kent knew she would HATE it if kaze's reputation were "ruined", because maybe kent knew she would hate herself if that were the case, and REALLY tried hard to convince kaze to do the same as well.

of course, when you throw a bit of love interest, like kent obviously had for sawako, into the equation, it just adds more fuel to what he was doing. I am 100% sure he wasn't trying to manipulate anything, but definitely misread sawako and kaze's feelings towards each other wrong (though anyone could, THEY ARE SO ****ING VAGUE)

tl;dr IT AIN'T KENTS FAULT, IT'S SAWAKO'S AND KAZE'S. I'M GLAD HE "RUINED" THE SITUATION, IT WAS THE ONLY WAY SAWAKO WAS GONNA BE FORCED TO STOP PITYING HERSELF AND PUTTING HER SELF SO LOW (i can totally get why she's like that though)
Mar 22, 2014 6:08 PM

Nov 2007
Wow,so much frustration...i am so forever done with romantic shoujo after this........

Sawako is driving me insane with how socially inept she is...and with her shoujo tears (and her voice too). Get your shit together. But to be fair,they are both useless...she and Kazehaya. I would hope for their own good they never ever get together. Blonde guy is kinda right.
(and i actually found them quite sympathetic at the beginning.. *sigh*)

Shisus bless Chizu and Ayane though...they are the only thing on the show i don't want to slap. And Ryu.
Apr 12, 2014 9:06 PM

Jan 2008
impulsive said:
*face palm* How much plainer can he say it? Though once endearing, I am so over Sawako's ignorance. In all honesty, she has to be one of my least favourite characters on the show.
Pin was awesome though.

But u have to understand that she spent so much of her childhood alone so when it really came down to it she doesnt know what it means to be told stuff like that

think back to season one when Chizu told Tohru that she loved him he didnt take it the way she ment it it was a common misunderstanding that happens in anime to say well hell she is my least favorite bc of her ignorance but they were both the same thing just in reverse it happens and when someone spends so much time alone as Sawako did things like that were bound to happen remember she also thought that the reason that Ayane and Chizu were being sad was because of the rumors but it was (well in the end bc of them being quick to take what she was saying without really letting her explain) because she couldnt really episode what it was she wanted to say soon enough before they thought she was saying something else

Its not that she is ignorant its that she doesnt say someone soon enough or she starts it in the wrong way which makes them think something else is what she is trying to say.

It is alittle annoying that even though after what happened in the first season with Chizu n Ayane she would learn to explain it better but at the time with Kazehaya she was already feeling like she was inferior to him at the time so she was extra shy around him so yeah that is what I think
Apr 16, 2014 8:44 PM

Mar 2013
Sawako, you idiot! I love you, but what on earth are you doing? Why does she have to misunderstand everything? God, this is frustrating.
Apr 29, 2014 10:35 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Honestly I am getting annoyed by both Sawako and Kazehaya. It's like he thinks Sawako likes him as a friend but he likes her as a lover.

May 5, 2014 11:46 AM
Oct 2013
I see a lot of people blaming Sawako for this complete and utter chaos, but Kazehaya has just as much blame for this. "Your like is different from mine", "You can take it that way if it bothers you". I'm sorry, but WTF, seriously, why say the second one. Just freaking say I like you in terms of love, will you go out with me, or something to those lines. I want to kick Kento and the 3 random guys in the balls, punch kazehaya on the head, and maybe lightly punch Sawako on the shoulder. This is such a mess, its ridiculous.
May 19, 2014 10:13 AM

Aug 2013
Well, I thought it would be a really sad episode with that failed/misunderstood confession, but it ended up on a really heartwarming note.

Damnit Chizu! You too don't devalues yourself, especially when you say what are probably your most touching words of the serie! xD
What she said was really spot on. Sawako really need to stop thinking that people have become friends with her by pity. She have an aura around here that attract people when someone help her a little bit.

Damn, I cringed so hard when Pin was being an huge douchebag with Sawako :P

I think my heart skipped a beat when Kazehaya said that he loved her and no one seemed to know if he was joking or not. Why did they had to put that bunch of douchebag that kept laughing? Those fucking assholes, ruined everything.

It's sad that Sawako mistaken Kazehaya love for pity, but if she can regain trust in herself, maybe they can fix the broken pots :)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 31, 2014 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
Jeez, this is depressing.
Jun 18, 2014 8:59 PM

Apr 2014
I hope they get together soon because their stupidity is killing me.
Jul 22, 2014 1:59 AM
Dec 2013
GRRRRR!! This is so friggin ANNOYING!!!! i just want to shoot them both. maybe in the afterlife she'll figure out they're on the same level, and they will both havve the guts to say what's really on their minds!!!! misunderstanding, after misunderstanding. What in the heck kind of rejection was that??? they both expected to be rejected. they rejected themselves!! ........................................ kyaaaaaaaa!!!>:-<
>:-<
Jul 25, 2014 12:25 AM

Jan 2014
How can she possibly think he meant something else? Argh!
Aug 20, 2014 6:35 AM

Nov 2012
ahhhhh, Chizou... :3 arigatoooo for your rare glimpse of wisdom xD
The misunderstandings are real
Aug 20, 2014 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
I wonder how high this show would be rated if it would end here?
For me its no Difference cause i cant rate higher then 10
Sep 28, 2014 11:36 PM

Jul 2013
GOD BLESS AYANE AND CHIZU

They literally are the only ones who keep the show moving. When Chizu had her outburst I was screaming with joy.

Sawako and Kazehaya...I have no words for how dense they are. At least with Lovely Complex (which I can't help comparing this too because it's my favorite anime and reminds me of this anime in some respects) they played off Otani's stupidity with comedy. With this you just wanna throw your computer away and feel even more dragged along rather than entertained.

I wonder if Kurumi is actually gonna try and help diffuse the bullshit rather than stir it this time. I think after learning to be honest she will.
Jan 19, 2015 4:19 AM

Jan 2013
Oh wow, what a big roller coast.
I think it's time to rely on the gals.
Feb 4, 2015 2:16 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
28 episodes...and still misunderstanding. Gods. Was I the only one going from cooing at the moment to screaming and headbanging?!? -breathes- The festival is coming up...there's still a chance.

Is it just me or is Kurumi also starting to root for Sawako?

:< I don't even know how...to...even! UGH.
Mar 21, 2015 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
So many missunderstandings my head hurts. >.<
Jun 15, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
These missunderstandings man.... >.<

I hope Sawako get more self-confidence to say Kazehaya what she really feel for him.

Oct 11, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2015
It took them 30 episodes to mess everything up... I hope to god they find a way to fix this. Kent just annoys me and I'm really hoping for a Kazehaya x Sawako ending.
Mar 5, 2016 6:46 PM

Apr 2013
You know shit bad when the white man admits he wrong, real talk.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Nov 11, 2016 10:23 AM

Jul 2016
So far I'm just angry and annoyed, noone can be that stupid!
Nov 11, 2017 6:06 PM

Nov 2016
I knew it was too good to be true |>_<|

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 6, 2018 1:31 PM

Feb 2017
God, this was so infuriating! I almost plucked my hair out.
I hope Sawako finally learns something from this shitshow.

Ayane and Chizu are MVPs once again.
Oct 11, 2018 8:46 PM
Aug 2018
Ohmigod i want to burn my computer because of how bad their communication skills are
Dec 14, 2018 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Kazehaya walks up to Kento and Sawako and sees that she’s crying. He thinks Kento is the cause for her tears and becomes rather aggressive with him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him be so angry before. And omg he actually confessed his feelings to Sawako. Though she doesn’t really seem to believe it. Kazehaya feels that now he may just be a bother to Sawako and walks away.

Sawako runs after Kazehaya and they have a talk. It’s just misunderstanding after misunderstanding with those two. They both say they like each other but fully believe they like each other in a different way.

Sawako is so heartbroken that she skips the rest of her classes, spending the rest of the day crying her eyes out in a dark corner. And man does she look rough lol. Pin finds her and freaks out and starts being...well...Pin... Ayane and Chizu find them and stop Pin’s harassment, chasing him away.

Chizu gets angry because of how Sawako has been treating herself and Kazehaya. She says Sawako needs to stop acting like everyone is pitying her. I think she’s spot on.

Looks like Kurumi might help Sawako next time. I’m excited to see it, we haven’t had enough Kurumi content this season!
Jan 14, 2019 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
What the hell is with all these contrived misunderstandings in romance anime?
Feb 7, 2019 10:25 PM

Jul 2016
Oh for the love of God, how can someone misunderstand a confession that badly?! Seriously, the lack of communication between those two are beyond me, jeez.

And not to mention that I'm really tired of Kazehaya giving a vague respond and then walking away in slow motion. It had already happened a few times during this season and honestly, it's just stupid. The only thing he had to do was to clarify that he likes Sawako in a romantic way and the problem would have been solved.

But well, that aside, I must say that Ayane was great in this episode again. By far, she's my favorite character. She knows what's going on and wants to help as much as she can but now, all depends on what Sawako might do.

And also, props to Chizu as well. I'm sure that what she said to Sawako was probably what everyone wanted to yell at her in the first place :P
Mar 23, 2019 12:20 AM

Jan 2017
This shit gets crazy unrealistic. The dialogues forced to create a confusion complex.
Jan 4, 2020 2:45 PM

Jun 2019
Sawako is reaching un fucking watchable levels of annoying in this episode.

Jan 4, 2020 2:46 PM

Jun 2019
D-ohnuts said:
What the hell is with all these contrived misunderstandings in romance anime?

Thank you. It's going for way too long and it's really just irritating to watch now.

Jan 12, 2020 4:56 PM
Apr 2016
I'm sorry but, this is just...STUPID. He was fucking direct with her, misunderstanding that was literally impossible, regardless of your insecurities or whatever. Both Sawako and Kazehaya are dumbed down to a ridiculous level, and that is just a massive disappointment.
Oct 21, 2020 4:36 PM
Jan 2019
the misinterpretations and misunderstandings were exceedingly infuriating to watch; both characters laid out their affection for each other, but one as well as the other managed to misinterpret the other’s feelings and essentially confessions to an excruciating extent. i’m hoping for more in the upcoming episodes to be honest.
lendmeyourbonesOct 21, 2020 4:39 PM
Feb 15, 2021 3:22 AM
Oct 2020
Couple of years late, but just got to say, I feel like repeatedly slamming my face into the kitchen counter for 22 minutes would have been less painful than watching this episode. Kazehaya and Sawako need interpreters present for each crucial interaction.. like at the UN...to avoid these misunderstandings
Feb 24, 2021 4:52 AM
Feb 2021
Sawako is so dumb I can't even anymore😃🤚
like she's probably the most dumbest anime girl I have ever seen lmao im sorry but im so pissed rn (i just finished watching the 6th episode)
Mar 18, 2021 11:10 PM
Mar 2021
I'm just so pissed at everyone honestly (╥﹏╥)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2011

102 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 25, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.