Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 27, 2010 4:01 AM
Nov 2009
holy mother of god this is getting interesting as i thought kazama is going to die wow.
haruto finally grew from a teenager to a real man i didnt expect this to happen to declare a love war for eba honestly i thought he was going to wimp out. as for eba seo sure is trying hard for people not to hate her she is with kazama with pity.
interesting but wow.

haruto i support you all the way.
chase your dream even if they are unreachable.
May 27, 2010 4:34 AM
May 2010
Laevantein said:
^So you are saying it's all right to lie in front of him? and let the girl you love being embraced and groped by other guy because he was sick? nice logic

Let me know what will you do when your girlfriend is dating another guy because of his sickness, what's your feeling when he grope and embraced your girl..now think

If you are saying you can't bear to watch some sick guy gets hurt, what about Haruto? don't you think he needs happiness too? do you think it's alright for Haruto to gets suffered?

Love is a selfish being, but love is also blind..*sigh*

Few things. I totally agree. Now for some other things. JOY TO THE WORLD HARUTO GREW BALLS! The my stomach really flipped when he said the war thing its a nice development. I just remember Eba got a whole chapter for that one phrase. But Im sorta glad he did. 1 POINT FOR HARUTO! Also if it dont work go for that chef woman^^
May 27, 2010 5:07 AM

May 2009
Uh, Eba didn't have to date the guy in order to "support" him. Such a stupid girl. Her mind just doesn't work right.

Haruto has to have her even if it means crushing his terminally ill friend. Lies, especially one this big, suck, so it's better than going Eba's request I guess. So is not going after what you want. But at the same time, it doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.
May 27, 2010 5:23 AM

Jul 2009
The fact that bitch is trying to silenced Haruto about their relationship is making me more mad!, it means that probably when the sick guy asked her out, the bitch didn't even tell the sick guy that she is dating someone..huh...wonderful Eba..wonderful

The next thing we know is before Haruto died by the river Kazama will hang himself first, good work Eba, and i won't be surprised if Mishima will be the player to clear this mess cause by that bitch
May 27, 2010 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
ok so eba said what I thought she would say...I didn't expect Haruto to do that but now I'm happy I have something to look forward to in the next chapters...seo should make them a bit longer
May 27, 2010 5:34 AM

May 2009
Laevantein said:
The next thing we know is before Haruto died by the river Kazama will hang himself first, good work Eba, and i won't be surprised if Mishima will be the player to clear this mess cause by that bitch
I wouldn't be surprised if Mishima picks a fight with Eba eventually. Obviously Mishima doesn't have all the facts right now, but it's not difficult to come to the conclusion that Eba is responsible for this mess. Seeing this happen to the 2 guys she cares about (especially since one guy is very sick and the other is the one she likes), I'm sure Mishima's gotta be pissed.

The fact that this is post #666, I wonder if it's a sign or something?! XD Yuzuki! Grumble, grumble. LOL.
ArcticMechMay 27, 2010 5:37 AM
May 27, 2010 5:37 AM

May 2009
Fuck yeah! \o/
May 27, 2010 5:48 AM

May 2010
O.o last pg of the ch made me go WOW..
Now thats the man, don't give a damn whether hes ill or not =D
Let the best man win YA HA
May 27, 2010 6:25 AM

Feb 2009
I'll just be quiet here and watch the development, both in the manga and in this thread. I'm amazed that the threads are pretty lively. Amused also at the hate for Eba and Haruto.
May 27, 2010 6:28 AM

Jul 2009
belatkuro said:
I'll just be quiet here and watch the development, both in the manga and in this thread. I'm amazed that the threads are pretty lively. Amused also at the hate for Eba and Haruto.
The target is to beat the big three shounen manga's page thread including FMA XD
May 27, 2010 6:49 AM

Feb 2008
I'm enormously discontent that the development turns out to be a stereotypical one...
stayatariMay 27, 2010 6:57 AM
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
May 27, 2010 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
I think some OTAKU should start to think do what they did to Keiko ~Good Ending mangaka~ and do that again to Seo...just believe me,,bitch like that not even worth to chase,,,and Seo really has talent to write shojo...
May 27, 2010 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
wow what a douchey move, to tell your friend in the hospital you want his girlfriend? i hate haruto so much. how is that showing guts? he's been a whiny, little annoying bitch that can't get over Eba. I think I actually hate him more than Eba now, this has gotten so STUPID.
May 27, 2010 8:13 AM

Jun 2009
mystik said:
.......this has gotten so STUPID.

definitely,,,If I can make next chap story,,I'll write about the hospital suddenly collapse and no one survive from there...
May 27, 2010 8:18 AM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
mystik said:

definitely,,,If I can make next chap story,,I'll write about the hospital suddenly collapse and no one survive from there...
Cool why don't you change the title into A town where you died? or maybe changed everyone in the city into a zombie so we can called it A town where zombie live maybe?
May 27, 2010 8:30 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
IZUMI64 said:
mystik said:

Cool why don't you change the title into A town where you died? or maybe changed everyone in the city into a zombie so we can called it A town where zombie live maybe?

definitely great idea.................

just damn it...

I had bad day then try forget everything,,,and read some manga then this shit suddenly pop up,,,actually I wasn't intending to read it,,but idk why, I can't stop my hand to click this shit,,,
just damn it...
IZUMI64May 27, 2010 8:33 AM
May 27, 2010 8:40 AM

Jul 2009
^ROFL...i say "in your FACE!"

Just go watch hentai or read some doujin you pervert, you said to yourself that you will stop reading it..yet you read it again..it's your fault don't blame the manga XD
May 27, 2010 8:59 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
^ROFL...i say "in your FACE!"

Just go watch hentai or read some doujin you pervert, you said to yourself that you will stop reading it..yet you read it again..it's your fault don't blame the manga XD

I didn't read ch 90 actually,,,and why my intuition always told me to read this kind of chapter,,,
just damn it....
and now i cant watch or read "some pervert things"...My cousin spend his holiday here and in my room right now, playing 360 XDD
IZUMI64May 27, 2010 9:02 AM
May 27, 2010 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Oh you BETTER read chapter 90..really do that! XDD
And use your cousin as a punch bag after you read it, i'm sure all of your stress will be disappeared XD
May 27, 2010 9:35 AM

Sep 2008
mystik said:
wow what a douchey move, to tell your friend in the hospital you want his girlfriend? i hate haruto so much. how is that showing guts? he's been a whiny, little annoying bitch that can't get over Eba. I think I actually hate him more than Eba now, this has gotten so STUPID.

agree but I still hate Eba more.
May 27, 2010 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
what a lame reason to leave your boyfriend. Kazama sure supported her with her family troubles but it was haruto who had gone ahead and solved them. nanami left haruto just because he was busy solving eba's problems.

Anyways i'm not disappointed in haruto but I hate eba a big time. I would've liked their conversation to go this way:

Eba: kazama helped me a lot. its my time to support him..
Haruto: and what about all that I did for you bitch?

Eba: please keep our relationship a secret from him..
Haruto: you still think we have a relationship, **** off

thunder7May 27, 2010 9:58 AM
May 27, 2010 10:25 AM

Dec 2009
you know... as predictable as this was (honestly it was so predictable i thought there was no way this could be the reason) i cant call it a lame reason for leaving your boyfriend. sure, i think its stupid too, and if i was the boyfriend who got dumped id be pissed too, but looking at it from eba's perspective, this is a hard decision to make. do you say no to a friend who is terminally ill, or do you give him what he wants for the time being? it seems like an easy decision, but if you put yourself in that situation, it would be a tough decision to make, especially for someone with a personality like ebas.

i am still mad at eba as well, but if you put yourself in her shoes, you can see that it may be a harder decision to make than a lot of you are giving it credit for. so rather than just bitching, try to understand the characters, because honestly its annoying to come into a thread and all you read is "this manga sucks" "eba is a bitch" or "haruto is a pussy." christ.

on another note, i think kazama pulled one dirty move to get eba, and haruto did the right thing. either way, there was going to be conflict between haruto and kazama, and at least in this situation hes being honest with his friend (i guess you could call kazama that) and he gets a chance to get his girl back.
May 27, 2010 12:56 PM
Nov 2009
i never got to say this in my last post but mishima might know a war was going to be loose since in page 15 she says "you two are important to me, just watching this will be hard" does she know of eba as haruto's girl. or was she already informed of this situation

this chapter was awsome keep it up HARUTO!!
May 27, 2010 3:07 PM

Sep 2009
in contrary to most character in this manga, mishima is not stupid. she can add1+1 and knows that he talks about eba. i would be surprised if she didnt realise it
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
May 27, 2010 3:14 PM
May 2008
leaving aside the fact that I wouldn't even bother going after her, I cant see how he thinks doing the exact opposite of what she wants is going to help him get her back, I have a feeling haruto's going to be ignored for about 20 chapters
May 27, 2010 4:39 PM
May 2010
WOOOT, my man finally hits puberty! i think he's feeling his balls drop! hahaha, honestly tho, ROFL a town where you died. niceee, but i feel that Kyouzuke isnt that low enuf to use his sickness to get girls? and if he liked her EVER since junior high... tbh Eba doesnt deserve haruto at all, mother fucker transfered, says fairwell to all his childhood friends, moves in with his sexy ass sister (that im sure anyman will die of lust, if you lived with her), gives up his social life at the new town.... and the list goes on and on, i hope somehow he gets a new girl, and eba will finally come to chase him.... go eat a dickk
May 27, 2010 4:40 PM
May 2010
thunderwonder said:
what a lame reason to leave your boyfriend. Kazama sure supported her with her family troubles but it was haruto who had gone ahead and solved them. nanami left haruto just because he was busy solving eba's problems.

Anyways i'm not disappointed in haruto but I hate eba a big time. I would've liked their conversation to go this way:

Eba: kazama helped me a lot. its my time to support him..
Haruto: and what about all that I did for you bitch?

Eba: please keep our relationship a secret from him..
Haruto: you still think we have a relationship, **** off

^ LMFAO
May 27, 2010 4:43 PM
May 2010
the look on eba's face when haruto says, im taking eba back, is priceless. you can tell about her look that she's saying. FUCK.
May 27, 2010 5:38 PM

May 2010
AsahinaSuzuka said:
I was right when i said kazama pleaded wif eba to go out but insteadof declare a war i would rather he wait for him to die or before he die then he tells him the truth at least it won't hurt him that much. i cant bear to see a person holding so much pain even before he die. Haruto has been disrespectful this time.

i think haruto did the right thing he was first and id rather tell him the truth that show him the bad side of love and backstab a friend
May 27, 2010 5:50 PM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
Oh you BETTER read chapter 90..really do that! XDD
And use your cousin as a punch bag after you read it, i'm sure all of your stress will be disappeared XD

i think so to that chapter is really iritating
May 27, 2010 5:52 PM

May 2010
Mephz said:
mystik said:

i think the development is for the better the truth surfaced and a real man will rather die fiighting than die happy with lies
May 27, 2010 9:11 PM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
^So you are saying it's all right to lie in front of him? and let the girl you love being embraced and groped by other guy because he was sick? nice logic

Let me know what will you do when your girlfriend is dating another guy because of his sickness, what's your feeling when he grope and embraced your girl..now think

If you are saying you can't bear to watch some sick guy gets hurt, what about Haruto? don't you think he needs happiness too? do you think it's alright for Haruto to gets suffered? this message r for all to see^

And what i mean is to wait for him to pass his last days happily! The most i will do is to just telll him the truth but i will let them continue going out! For the time being i will concentrate on studies isn't it? Your future career should be in first place, people should not interfere with other peoples problem. And if i am haruto this is my way of logic
1,Eba dumbed me.
2,i want to know the truth
3,once i know the truth and if it is acceptable for me, i will let this go.

Consider the person u love fell in love with ur own sister or brother(depending on the opposite sex) and ur own sister or brother is dying soon and it is his last wish will u still interfere.
ok. Change it to ur best friend who is dying will u wish to hurt him more. the right thing to do is to tell him.
'Yea... R u alright? How is your condition? Eba told me everything...... i just want to tell you that the exgirlfriend i have from HIROSHIMA is Eba, i am not here to do anything but just want you to know the truth. I'm sorry but i wont interfere with your affairs anymore. Just get well soon my friend. School's gonna be lonely without you.' --this is what haruto should have said and not declaring war! Because Eba still loves Haruto and she wanted to wait for the whole thing is over first if Haruto truly understands her he should create no more trouble in this triangle relation!
May 27, 2010 10:47 PM

Dec 2009
Finally some development.

I don't think Eba will llike this though. Not like I care.

I want him to either hook up with either the restaruant girl or Mishima
gerb234May 27, 2010 10:55 PM
May 27, 2010 11:06 PM

Sep 2007
Meh, the story is still rather flaccid, but at least it's moving along. Looks like Haruto grew some balls, or went completely crazy. I say crazy.
May 27, 2010 11:12 PM
May 2010
I really don`t agree with the way AsahinaSuzuka see Haruto.

1: your comparaison with (you own sister or brother lover) is not applicable with this situation cause Kazama and Haruto barely known each other for about 1 to month? That`s not enought time to make a strong bond between 2 persons.you can`t compare your brother or sister to a friend that you just met at school. That`s ridiculous.

2: you sympathy Eba x Kazama because Kazama will die soon. and Eba will stay beside him untill he die.
My question is: AND WHAT THE HELL WILL SHE DO AFTER THAT. appology to Haruto? say that she want Kazama to be HAPPY untill his LAST DAY (which god knows when).
bullshit,
first, she`s so scared to say OUT LOUD (let`s break up). Instead, she wrote a letter. And what happened the day the pass that letter to Haruto? They just meet at the subway, take a troll and kissing hugging (only making Haruto to fall for her even more).
And what happend after, Eba said: '' sorry Haruto, i`m selfish, i got a boyfriend'' because that guy help me out in the past. WHAT THE HELL???? Then why doesn`t she think about ALL THE THING haruto did FOR HER
(every single time she`s in trouble, He helps her, HE stay by her side even if the girl He liked will get jalous and ditch him, also, He IS the one who resolve her family problem). So don`t tell me Kazama worth more than Haruto.

Second:you said: (Because Eba still LOVES Haruto and she wanted to wait for the whole thing is over first if Haruto TRULY understands her he should create no more trouble in this triangle relation!)
if Eba only want to stay by Kazama until he die in peace (being his girlfriend). Then she should have told everything to Haruto and ask him to wait for her. but instead, what do we heard from her? Plz Haruto, shut up about our PAST relationship so Kazama won`t get hurt.
That bitch doesn`t care about Haruto feeling at ALL.

third: you said that Haruto should react like a gentlement : saying to Kazama that he only want to know the TRUTH and that he won`t intefere with their affaire anymore, and wish Kazama to GET WELL SOON ''MY FRIEND'' ('Yea... R u alright? How is your condition?). School's gonna be lonely without you. yea yea yea bullshit, Haruto didn`t pay attention to anyone in school and he doesn`t care about that at first.
I don`t see the real life logic in this. That guy stole your girlfriend that you try SO HARD to be with. and just because he`s your NEW friend and he`s dying, you want Haruto to just let thing go like this. Man I don`t see the logic in this.

I AGREE that seo make Haruto man up a bit. But i disagree the fact that Haruto continu to go for Eba. Man, this guy is so blind in love. he needs someone to slap him and wake him up.
May 27, 2010 11:48 PM

Jul 2009

Lol so you were saying "Hey Kazama, how's your feeling? bad huh? you know Eba is my ex from Hiroshima, don't worry i won't interfere with your relationship, instead i will lent her to you because you know, Eba is still loves me and you will die soon, so enjoy your time with her"

And you were saying Haruto shouldn't interfere with Kazama x Bitch relationship? hello, Eba-bitch dumped Haruto for this guy..how come it's not his problems too?

What i dislike from this typical set up is that Kazama used an underhanded trick to make Eba-bitch become his girlfriend, and the fact that Haruto is coming back for her, god forgive him...so who cares if it was his last wishes, it's his own fault for flirting other people's girl and steal her

And i were in Haruto's shoes..i will leave Eba-bitch and never say a words to the guy called Kazama, and go back to Hiroshima to make my own harem with Nanami and Akari..
LaevanteinMay 28, 2010 12:01 AM
May 28, 2010 3:40 AM
Mar 2010
NOTE: This is my own assessment because This MANGA is in my No. 1 list (CATEGORY: love story, drama, romance)

Well this Chapter makes it more interesting... Haruto finds the reason (i doubt and hoping for a deeper one) and then declares war on his friend.

At this point in time, I had refrained from the "HATRED" from the main heroine (Yuzuki Eba). I was totally mislead by her bitchy actions and illogical thinking. As I recall or rather read it all over again, all of her actions seems to be giving an impression that her life is full of secrets.

You HATE someone because you don't understand...

Even if they agreed or not, her character made this manga more special and desirable to read.
May 28, 2010 4:01 AM

May 2010
AsahinaSuzuka said:
Laevantein said:

If you are saying you can't bear to watch some sick guy gets hurt, what about Haruto? don't you think he needs happiness too? do you think it's alright for Haruto to gets suffered? this message r for all to see^

And what i mean is to wait for him to pass his last days happily! The most i will do is to just telll him the truth but i will let them continue going out! For the time being i will concentrate on studies isn't it? Your future career should be in first place, people should not interfere with other peoples problem. And if i am haruto this is my way of logic
1,Eba dumbed me.
2,i want to know the truth
3,once i know the truth and if it is acceptable for me, i will let this go.

Consider the person u love fell in love with ur own sister or brother(depending on the opposite sex) and ur own sister or brother is dying soon and it is his last wish will u still interfere.
ok. Change it to ur best friend who is dying will u wish to hurt him more. the right thing to do is to tell him.
'Yea... R u alright? How is your condition? Eba told me everything...... i just want to tell you that the exgirlfriend i have from HIROSHIMA is Eba, i am not here to do anything but just want you to know the truth. I'm sorry but i wont interfere with your affairs anymore. Just get well soon my friend. School's gonna be lonely without you.' --this is what haruto should have said and not declaring war! Because Eba still loves Haruto and she wanted to wait for the whole thing is over first if Haruto truly understands her he should create no more trouble in this triangle relation!

so you are saying that it is good for haruto to lend his girlfriend to kazama that he just barely knew and day & night wishing for his friend to die sooner so that he can get his girl back???
May 28, 2010 10:53 AM

Sep 2008
drew0527 said:
Mephz said:
mystik said:

i think the development is for the better the truth surfaced and a real man will rather die fiighting than die happy with lies

...why answer me?

No this development is not for the better. It sucks, he is stupid, she is a horrible girlfriend and sucks as a character. Every other female character in this manga is a better female character.
May 28, 2010 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
Haruto just couldn't be chill could he. He just couldn't leave things as they were could he. Yeah he has the right to know and glad that he found out the truth but after that shouldn't he have just left it there. He goes through all that trouble for her and what does he get shit right to face. There's a line between genuinely caring for someone and becoming obsessive about a person (stalking) and Haruto is riding that line or maybe even crossed it. Why give a full moon about her when he's got other people who want to be with him. Even though love can be blind love still has to be reasonable to a degree.

Kinda feel like an arc about Sawazaki and Yuna would be good about now.
tye-kunMay 28, 2010 11:34 AM
May 28, 2010 6:59 PM
May 2010
YE YE
Laevantein said:

Lol so you were saying "Hey Kazama, how's your feeling? bad huh? you know Eba is my ex from Hiroshima, don't worry i won't interfere with your relationship, instead i will lent her to you because you know, Eba is still loves me and you will die soon, so enjoy your time with her"

And you were saying Haruto shouldn't interfere with Kazama x Bitch relationship? hello, Eba-bitch dumped Haruto for this guy..how come it's not his problems too?

What i dislike from this typical set up is that Kazama used an underhanded trick to make Eba-bitch become his girlfriend, and the fact that Haruto is coming back for her, god forgive him...so who cares if it was his last wishes, it's his own fault for flirting other people's girl and steal her

And i were in Haruto's shoes..i will leave Eba-bitch and never say a words to the guy called Kazama, and go back to Hiroshima to make my own harem with Nanami and Akari..

Straight upppp. harem with nanami and akari... (L) fuck eba
May 28, 2010 8:17 PM

Jun 2009
How many times did I heard him say "This is the last time"

Anyway, there's this one user who actually told what's gonna happen in sequence, thanks for the spoiler I know you read the raws haha

Damn Declaring a war, fighting an Ill friend, making everything worst
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 28, 2010 9:02 PM

Sep 2008
Avarice said:
God fucking damn it, Eba's not worth the drama Haruto! Just go back to that place you worked at before and go for the hawt chef and live a happy, less eventful life.

This. Sooo this. Also, Haruto having the testicular fortitude to declare war on Kazama is too out of character.
May 29, 2010 1:19 AM

Jul 2009
zinvince said:

Anyway, there's this one user who actually told what's gonna happen in sequence, thanks for the spoiler I know you read the raws haha
You didn't mean me right? i can't even differentiated which one is Katakana or Hiragana, i don't even understand the meaning of Aishiteru..
May 29, 2010 4:37 AM

May 2010
Haruto finally mans up huh!!? I wonder what kind of face does kazama going to make? Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

May 29, 2010 8:10 PM

Sep 2007

No, we HATE someone (in this case) because we're tired of their shenanigans. Eba has just been a crisis-causing thing in the story, and has caused Haruto some pretty unnecessary grief. Combine this with dragged out story and you start to hate it.
May 29, 2010 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
J-970 said:

No, we HATE someone (in this case) because we're tired of their shenanigans. Eba has just been a crisis-causing thing in the story, and has caused Haruto some pretty unnecessary grief. Combine this with dragged out story and you start to hate it.
Lol so true..Eba is nothing but trouble, it looks like the words "Trouble" is all over her face, but still i'll give Haruto a prop though, for still chasing that girl

I'm not hate her..just despise her XD
May 31, 2010 1:58 AM

Apr 2008
War declaration xD

May 31, 2010 2:45 AM

Mar 2008
Alright. Im doing just like I said and Im not reading this untill this "arc" comes to an end (I stopped only 5 chapters ago, but this waiting is killing me :/ ). That's why I just want to ask - Is it anywhere near conclusion? :o
May 31, 2010 10:24 AM

Feb 2009
I'm amazed that this thread passed Naruto chapter 496 thread in page count. That's somehatething huh.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.