3It was OK
10.2%
2Disliked it
10.2%
1Hated it
10.2%
Average 3.8
49 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 25, 2010 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finaly man, Haruto manned up to go against Kazuma , i hope he goes on like this. It will be interesting after this :P
May 26, 2010 8:32 PM
Jul 2008
Holy shit, didn't expect Haruto to grow a pair of balls and go after Eba like that... Nice intense chapter.
May 26, 2010 8:35 PM
Jun 2007
God fucking damn it, Eba's not worth the drama Haruto! Just go back to that place you worked at before and go for the hawt chef and live a happy, less eventful life.
May 26, 2010 8:44 PM

Jul 2009
Eba is a selfish bitch..Kazama using his sickness to get the skirt because he can't get her with normal way and Haruto grows a ball for still chasing her..*sigh*

I don't know i kinda disappointed with this development, i've seen a lot of arc with the rival using his sickness to get sympathy from the girl..and strangely the girls are still fall for that, despite the fact that she is dating another guy!, i think i should use those kind of trick to chase girls...

What an underhand strategy, well anything is fair in love and war, but this kind of trick is..what's with those speech Kazama said to Harutp anyway? in the end he just used his sickness to get the bitch? son i'm disappointed
LaevanteinMay 26, 2010 8:47 PM
May 26, 2010 8:56 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, what a nice guy(!), Haruto declares war on his terminally ill friend.
Bleh, I'm just angry that with this chapter it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll definitely end up with Eba, and the other girls have no chance. Might as well just end the manga now to save us the time...
It would have been better for Eba to have told the truth from the start rather than put Haruto through so much crap by dumping him through the letter.
Also, after so many chapters of dragging things out, I expected a much more complex reason than "Kazama is terminally ill". (eg. involving her family)
The only character in this chapter who I liked was Mishima, Kazama loses points (and I stopped liking Haruto+Eba ages ago because they are a weak main couple...)
tazilloMay 26, 2010 9:05 PM
May 26, 2010 9:05 PM

May 2010
meh i actually prefer the way this is going right now lol with the whole declaring war on him and all and him wanting to take her back etc ..i might actually enjoy this XD
May 26, 2010 9:06 PM

Jun 2007
freaking finally
man
he is finally throwing down the gauntlet. so freaking awesome
just awesome.
i was raging at how the manga was going so far but man Haruto's declaration was just awesome
May 26, 2010 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
I'm just glad that Haruto went this way. I mean it's a kind of "thank god we can get some progress" kind of feeling. We finally got some answers and can see how things turn out. I think it was good to take that kind of advice since otherwise we'd have more chapters of Haruto being uncertain about what to do. This way he is taking both friends' advice and going after Eba.
May 26, 2010 9:16 PM

Aug 2008
There we go, take some action. Fuck him if he's sick. You came to Tokyo for yourself, not a sick cyclist. Take what's yours homie.
May 26, 2010 9:17 PM

Jun 2007
oh man yeah
i mean the mangaka so could have stretched it out for two or three more chapters
thank god he saw that we wanted progress.
May 26, 2010 9:18 PM
Dec 2008
I liked the chapter a lot, but it seems something cliche will end up happening,

for example Kazuma will concede, say he is not fatally ill, and then die. Then Eba + haruto all over again.

Still, it is interesting to see this little war go on. This officially replaced Suzuka in my favorites list :)
May 26, 2010 9:22 PM

Mar 2010
I wasn't expecting Haruto to man up this time. And, after Eba confessing the real reason, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

tazillo said:
Wow, what a nice guy(!), Haruto declares war on his terminally ill friend.
Bleh, I'm just angry that with this chapter it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll definitely end up with Eba, and the other girls have no chance. Might as well just end the manga now to save us the time...
It would have been better for Eba to have told the truth from the start rather than put Haruto through so much crap by dumping him through the letter.
Also, after so many chapters of dragging things out, I expected a much more complex reason than "Kazama is terminally ill". (eg. involving her family)
The only character in this chapter who I liked was Mishima, Kazama loses points (and I stopped liking Haruto+Eba ages ago because they are a weak main couple...)

Well, you can always stop reading anytime. Nobody forced you to read the next chapter. I'd be surprised if you will still read the next chapter after complaining how crappy this chapter was. This goes out to those of you who keep complaining.

Stop complaining, that's how a manga is supposed to be. We all know the ending here, but the real mystery is HOW THE STORY PROGRESSES TO THE END.
May 26, 2010 9:23 PM

May 2008
About time Haruto did something!!

That is all.
May 26, 2010 9:24 PM

Mar 2010
krikara said:
I liked the chapter a lot, but it seems something cliche will end up happening,

for example Kazuma will concede, say he is not fatally ill, and then die. Then Eba + haruto all over again.

Still, it is interesting to see this little war go on. This officially replaced Suzuka in my favorites list :)

Same here. This manga just overtaked Suzuka on my #1 spot.
May 26, 2010 9:25 PM

Jul 2009
What i dislike is how come the female get guilt-tricked by that kind of reason? Eba has a boyfriend, how come she willingly accept that proposal? i just don't understand, if Kazama asked for sex will Eba allow it too? if he is almost dead why not go all the way? or maybe they already did

Prop for Haruto for battling the sick guy though..i'm impressed
May 26, 2010 9:35 PM

Jul 2007
Who was right about her being guilt-tripped into it? Oh ya, me :]. Anyway, fuck Kazama; if the only way you can get a chick to date you is by guilt-tripping her into it, then it just wasn't meant to be.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
May 26, 2010 9:39 PM

Jul 2009
Sin said:
Who was right about her being guilt-tripped into it? Oh ya, me :]. Anyway, fuck Kazama; if the only way you can get a chick to date you is by guilt-tripping her into it, then it just wasn't meant to be.
Yeah you are the man Sin XD

You see if the sick guy can get any chick he wants by telling her he will died in one year..he is a whim just die already!
May 26, 2010 9:47 PM

Mar 2010
I love the story and the although predictable but engaging plot but I have never liked Eba. Throughout the whole story I've tried to make myself like her but I just can't and this chap just made me realize I will never bring myself to like her. Guilt trap is one but, fine, she becomes Kazama's girlfriend. Does she really love him? No, it's a lie. And after Kazama's dead what, she get's more guilty and emo's more? I surely hope not.

So I'm glad that Haruto stepped up. As much as he's being mean by popping his terminally-ill friend's bubble, Kazama is a nice dood, I'm sure he'll understand that he would rather the happiness of the girl he likes than being deceived. Or would he? Can't wait to see his reaction next chapter!

Why is Eba the only annoying girl in the story? The other girls are awesome. :(
May 26, 2010 10:00 PM

May 2010
i'm dissapointed.
So many others nice ways to make the history be realy interesting, and Seo go for this path... aff... some people here, could write some more nice than that.
Few chapters ago, i think this theme could be more... hidden... but now i just see a cliche history.
Today i see:
1 - Yes, Eba is a selfish bi***, and deserve one end like School Days (someone say that before... perfect talk).
2 - Yes, Haruto show some guts. But he still a damn idiot, i hate person who never show self respect, and he don't have any. How can a person who abandon you for one patetic reason deserve a "war for love"... just forget that girl, go to you home, find a job, or read some manga!

I'm dissapointed. I hope the next chapter Seo don't stay on this path... will be bored.
DhawkMay 26, 2010 10:07 PM
May 26, 2010 10:07 PM

Nov 2008
Haruto grew some balls and the whole eba's going out with Kazuma because of the illness was called long time ago, people are predicting this manga to well.
May 26, 2010 10:08 PM

Sep 2008
I think Haruto just shot up by about 2000 points on manliness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2010 10:14 PM

Mar 2008
Yeah, take her back from a guy that's dying. A true man that one is.
May 26, 2010 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
Finally after 90 chapter of annoying Haruto, he grew some balls and decided to go head on for once.
May 26, 2010 10:21 PM

Aug 2008
Zatake said:

The dying homie isn't much of a man either. "Eba guess what? I'm dying. How about that? Yeah, I bet you totally want me now. Let's date."
May 26, 2010 10:41 PM

Jul 2009
PepperedHam said:
Zatake said:

The dying homie isn't much of a man either. "Eba guess what? I'm dying. How about that? Yeah, I bet you totally want me now. Let's date."
"Sure why not, after you died i can go back to Haruto..it's a nice change of pace"

Man if this manga got live action adaptation instead of anime adaptation call me, i'm sure my mom will love it
May 26, 2010 10:41 PM
May 2010
I like how Haruto man up a bit. However, now i really hate Eba. what the fuck with her. since the begining, she`s toying with Haruto.

I mean, in the past, when she got problem, Kyousuke was with her all the time. He stay by her side, even ask her out. then WHY THE FUCK did she refuse him at that time.
AND THEN, when she meet Haruto, HE resolve her problem (better than Kyousuke, cause her sister finaly accept her) and she ''fall for him''. And after, when she get back to Tokyo, she suddenly accept Kyousuke just because:
'' i knew it was my time to support him'' (p.7). fuck this reason, why didn`t she just stay at tokyo all her life and have Kyousuke help her out.

I feel so frustrate when she ask Haruto to shut up about their relationship (p.8).
She has NO RIGHT to ask him that. If it was me, i would have slap her face (even if she is a girl)

What i would like to see next time, it`s Haruto actually tell Kyousuke everything (which is done since he just declare war with him) AND THEN just ditch eba and meet the chef girl (Shiho Amagi) in a restaurant XD.

I do sympathy with Kyousuke since he doesn`t know a thing about how bitchy Eba is ( I assume he doesn`t know their relationship). Actualy i`m interested about how Kyousuke will react after he learn their relationship. I might have a different opinion on him depending how he responds to Haruto.

I do feel like Seo will end up Haruto x Eba (so typical story line), however the story would be more interesting if Haruto finaly decide to abandon Eba and go for someonelse ( who will be ending with Haruto, that`s the important question)

Oh btw, i would really want to see Haruto`s SISTER slap Eba face since SHE is the one that encourage Haruto to go for Eba at the beginning.

oh and one last thing, i`m new here, nice to meet you all
May 26, 2010 11:11 PM
May 2010
Dhawk said:
i'm dissapointed.
So many others nice ways to make the history be realy interesting, and Seo go for this path... aff... some people here, could write some more nice than that.
Few chapters ago, i think this theme could be more... hidden... but now i just see a cliche history.
Today i see:
1 - Yes, Eba is a selfish bi***, and deserve one end like School Days (someone say that before... perfect talk).
2 - Yes, Haruto show some guts. But he still a damn idiot, i hate person who never show self respect, and he don't have any. How can a person who abandon you for one patetic reason deserve a "war for love"... just forget that girl, go to you home, find a job, or read some manga!

I'm dissapointed. I hope the next chapter Seo don't stay on this path... will be bored.

Nice job with the School Days allusion and seriously.....yeah props to Haruto and all for actually doing something right when he needs to.....but Eba is just a random, lame character who doesnt even know exactly what shes doing and as a result just turned into a total b*tch, but seriously Haruto should just forget her already and go after the chef

what i think now is that it would have progressed pretty well actually and have been left open for a good range of turns of events or new better plot lines if seo had left it at the point in chapter 90 when haruto decides to give up on eba and move past that part of his life....that was an awesome chapter up until he decided to go back after her again...seriously
dylar008May 26, 2010 11:16 PM
May 26, 2010 11:12 PM
Feb 2010
he grew some balls but definitely kinda late into the series. Or maybe at the right time. Who the hell knows haha.

He COULD go home. get that chef girl or the other girl jesus i forgot her name.
Or just go with Mishima haha
May 26, 2010 11:27 PM

Jul 2009
After knowing what Eba did to Haruto Nanami came to Tokyo holding a chain-saw in her hands seeking a revenge..XD

I said this before and i will never tired say it again..someone need to slap-bitch Eba..
May 26, 2010 11:36 PM

Apr 2009
Did I miss something? She first writes this letter to break up and now she wants to keep their relationship a secret from Kyousuke..

Ah, just learn to be a cook and get back to the girl at the restaurant Haruto!
May 26, 2010 11:58 PM

Jul 2009
SixFlags said:
Did I miss something? She first writes this letter to break up and now she wants to keep their relationship a secret from Kyousuke..

Ah, just learn to be a cook and get back to the girl at the restaurant Haruto!
She didn't want Kazama know that Haruto is her previous toy ehem boyfriend..stupid very stupid...someone slap her please, thank you

She probably thinking that by keeping their relationship a secret it won't hurt Kazama...*sigh* nothing good will come from a liar..nothing but trouble Eba is seriously, if Eba denied Haruto or reject Haruto after this incident in purpose to protect Kazama and Haruto still persisted..i don't know anymore it's maddening
LaevanteinMay 27, 2010 12:06 AM
May 27, 2010 12:00 AM

Sep 2008
its great that Haruto man's up but i have a strong feeling its not gonna go his way.....specially after eba just told him to keep their relationship a secret......i still wanna slap Eba even after that sob story though...
May 27, 2010 12:48 AM

Jun 2008
this manga makes me mad. dump eba for god's sake.
May 27, 2010 1:13 AM
May 2010
God damn it... i was completely off, tought ... ahhhh nothing.
this pisses me off! Well at least he did grew balls,(i still think eba is a bitch)
May 27, 2010 1:41 AM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
Sin said:
Yeah you are the man Sin XD

You see if the sick guy can get any chick he wants by telling her he will died in one year..he is a whim just die already!

just forcing somebody to like you is stupid
May 27, 2010 1:42 AM

May 2009
now there's war hahaa

he grew balls?now there's 3? XD
May 27, 2010 1:43 AM

May 2010
Laevantein said:
PepperedHam said:
Zatake said:

"Sure why not, after you died i can go back to Haruto..it's a nice change of pace"

Man if this manga got live action adaptation instead of anime adaptation call me, i'm sure my mom will love it

even if it is a life adoption i think i will still love it
May 27, 2010 1:48 AM

May 2010
whiteshadowz said:
now there's war hahaa

he grew balls?now there's 3? XD

he grew his balls in his forehead
May 27, 2010 2:07 AM
Jun 2009
Sigh, just as expected. The manga really has gone downhill. QQ
But there is something good about this chapter: Haruto shows that he has balls after all. ^^
May 27, 2010 2:26 AM

Mar 2010
GREAT finally some development in the story. i totaly dispise eba now not only she gives a lame reason for the break up but she asks haruto to keep it a secret from kazama (so it wont hurt him). that implies that Kazama's feelings are more important than haruto's feelings; but i love how haruto tells him anyways infront of her, thats like saying "haha bitch there i ruined it for you".

kazama is gonna have a sizure after hearing that and eba is gonna bitch slap haruto, then haruto will return to being a whimpering dog lmao. even if the sizure part doesnt happen i have a feeling haruto will get slapped by the end of the next chapter lol.

but for now its haruto ftw.
batossaiMay 27, 2010 2:30 AM
May 27, 2010 2:51 AM

Jan 2010
I was right when i said kazama pleaded wif eba to go out but insteadof declare a war i would rather he wait for him to die or before he die then he tells him the truth at least it won't hurt him that much. i cant bear to see a person holding so much pain even before he die. Haruto has been disrespectful this time.
May 27, 2010 2:58 AM

Jul 2009
^So you are saying it's all right to lie in front of him? and let the girl you love being embraced and groped by other guy because he was sick? nice logic

Let me know what will you do when your girlfriend is dating another guy because of his sickness, what's your feeling when he grope and embraced your girl..now think

If you are saying you can't bear to watch some sick guy gets hurt, what about Haruto? don't you think he needs happiness too? do you think it's alright for Haruto to gets suffered?

Love is a selfish being, but love is also blind..*sigh*
May 27, 2010 2:59 AM

Dec 2008
Eba needs to stop playing a martyr. It's enough that I get mad whenever I see her around but whenever she looks sad I just want to claw her eyes out. She brought it on herself for crying out loud.

And please, this chapter was so predictable. It's just another set up for an Eba x Haruto ending. I am not amused.
May 27, 2010 3:04 AM

Mar 2010
AsahinaSuzuka said:
I was right when i said kazama pleaded wif eba to go out but insteadof declare a war i would rather he wait for him to die or before he die then he tells him the truth at least it won't hurt him that much. i cant bear to see a person holding so much pain even before he die. Haruto has been disrespectful this time.

well dont forget that eba was haruto's girlfriend before kazama told eba about his illness, plus kazama used an underhanded tactic to get eba to break up with haruto and hook up with him. so what if a doctor says hes going to die in a year; everyone dies sooner or later, plus the doctor could be wrong no one knows for sure how long someone is going to live for. haruto has every right to do what he did.
May 27, 2010 3:05 AM

Jan 2008
Asce said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finaly man, Haruto manned up to go against Kazuma , i hope he goes on like this. It will be interesting after this :P

I KNOW FINALLY, the first chapter in a long time since i didnt feel like punching haruto

DoubleD369 said:
Haruto grew some balls and the whole eba's going out with Kazuma because of the illness was called long time ago, people are predicting this manga to well.
you got that right, but even if its still predictable, im still drawn in to read every release devotedly.
May 27, 2010 3:13 AM

Jul 2009
AsahinaSuzuka said:
i cant bear to see a person holding so much pain even before he die. Haruto has been disrespectful this time.
I see you are a girl..my apologized,

So illness is actually an attractive point for a girl, no wonder Eba is willingly dating Kazama ROFL
May 27, 2010 3:22 AM

Mar 2010
Laevantein said:
AsahinaSuzuka said:
i cant bear to see a person holding so much pain even before he die. Haruto has been disrespectful this time.
I see you are a girl..my apologized,

So illness is actually an attractive point for a girl, no wonder Eba is willingly dating Kazama ROFL

Haha even I as a girl think Haruto did the right thing. I would rather have an honest relationship than a lie. Even if the partner is terminally ill and about to die. After he dies what next? Llive in more guilt and sorrow? She didn't exactly love him. Anyway, I'm not a guy but if Kazama really loved Eba, wouldn't he be happier to see her happy with her loved one rather than living a lie with him?
May 27, 2010 3:28 AM

Sep 2007
I will cut by two hands and legs ...
I will FINALLY found a cute girl, same if it's only by pity ? **
LAMEEEEEEEEEEE !
May 27, 2010 3:36 AM
Oct 2009
O dont tell me it going to be one of these the ill guy is happy that he not looking down at because he is ill
May 27, 2010 3:40 AM

Sep 2009
Before I woul have said, Kazama would accept the decleration and not hate Haruto or anything, because he treats him like a normal person and doesnt reduce him on his illness. But now that it is certain, that he played the illness card on his own, I'm not too sure anymore.

But Eba is such a misconcept, her behaviour is so illogical, even for a girl. Someone said it before. Kazama supports her all the time and she turns him down, she goes to to Hiroshima and falls for the first person who supports her a little. She goes back to Tokyo and just because he says he is ill she ends up dating him? Why not date him before? Why not treat him as a friend instead of lying all the way? Why not dump Haruto with something other than the dumb letter. With something he could accept and understand, instead of giving him a psychological trauma which causes this whole shit in the first place. I guess you reap what you sow.

Perhaps Haruto should just inject some deadly stuff into him (so he can say he die in ayear or something) and use the antidote after Kazama is dead, should work...

Enough raging, I want to see the next chapter :/
belarionMay 27, 2010 3:44 AM
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.