Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 1, 2010 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
Defiance said:
Like others have said, the handcuff breaking was kind of lame. Would have been much more interesting for Usui to come to the rescue and get some development going between these two >_>.

the handcuff breaking may be seem unrealistic but i still prefer Misaki getting out of the situation herself like this instead of acting the damsel-in-distress w/ Usui rescuing her (as much as I like Usui) just because I'm getting sick of animes/mangas showing girls as weak >_> girls can be strong too

guyklc said:
Kurogashi said:
Well, you're talking about Misa who can go through hundreds of papers in mere seconds. So... who are you to judge what she can and can't do. :P

Lol, this post is win :)

i totally agree :)
May 1, 2010 3:16 PM

Dec 2008
Accelerator laugh was amazing, also Misaki getting angry was cool
May 1, 2010 4:03 PM

Nov 2009
I can support Misa being a super feminist and saving herself... I think it too serious a situation to defy physics. Would of rather have Usui save her. Sort of felt weird because he still broke the glass anyways and she still thanked him. Even though he didn't do anything.
Despite that, i liked the episode, but there really is no plot at all here. Apparently it is coming back next episode.
May 1, 2010 5:42 PM

Jul 2008
Ahahah hilarous like always.

God I love this show.
May 1, 2010 8:15 PM
Mar 2008
what a boss
May 1, 2010 8:45 PM

Dec 2009
AniMeriiFreak said:
Great episode! I personally loved Usui's expression here.
<3
Same.

We finally see a new expression from him.
May 1, 2010 9:34 PM

May 2009
I would've preferred it if she was smart enough to not let herself get handcuffed in the first place. Still, I couldn't help but laugh when she broke those handcuffs.

If those pervs just wanted to be spanked, they should've just enrolled at her school. They'd get a daily dose for free.
May 2, 2010 5:50 AM

Jun 2008
This episode was better than the last two. I kind of had fun with it.

grklein said:
Usui is really starting to annoy me, do girls really like jerks like him? I know japanese society is machist, but there must be a limit to it.

Usui the man of your dreams.

Jigoku-n3ko said:
i'm so glad they didn't make Misa the stereotypical "damsel in distress" who always needs saving like some useless bimbo. This series is definitely moving in the right direction. Goes to show that you don't need to have stupidly submissive heroines to have a good shojo.

I agree with this. Her getting saved by Usui would have been too cliche. It was funny the way it went down.

The manager was moeluously funny.

This three retards really make me laugh.

Saint Misaki. A new religion is born.

ME first ,me first!!! I was a bad boy.

ArcticMech said:

If those pervs just wanted to be spanked, they should've just enrolled at her school. They'd get a daily dose for free.

So true.
MonadMay 2, 2010 7:47 AM
May 2, 2010 7:37 AM
Jan 2010
Coulda been better, haven't read the Manga so hoping sa relationship will develop.
May 2, 2010 9:18 AM

Jul 2008
LOL at Usui's JIIIIII then BLEH.

I always thought only Superman/girl or Wonderwoman can tear strong metal apart..
NOW MISA CAN DO IT TOO HAHA
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
May 2, 2010 7:20 PM
Jul 2008
Misaki breaking free from handcuffs and beating up the stalkers like nothing was amusing. The picture of Misaki in the dress was funny.
May 2, 2010 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
Good episode but the characters are getting really stale.

As much as I hate rape doujins I am waiting for dear Misa to be violated! I'm talking all the male classmates she rules and the two dudes who failed. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I'm serious.
May 2, 2010 11:16 PM

Feb 2008
Usui. <333

That is all.
May 2, 2010 11:38 PM

Mar 2010
Usui in serious mood was nice , and how did he failed to saved Misaki and broke the window was nice , overall 9/10 since its was abit slow in the beginning.
May 3, 2010 12:49 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
*jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

lmao Usui is so much better in the anime than the manga <3
p r o f i l e đź‘€
May 3, 2010 6:59 AM

Jun 2009
I hope next episode they will follow the manga! hope so!!

May 3, 2010 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
lol i got so scared by sakura in the classroom and when misa said to usui when he was pretending to be a stalker " Im going to beat u up" and he said " A spank?" and blushed xD

also got so scared when usui was outside the cafe and heard the stalkers and that scared but also spin tingling expression... oh god i squeaked out of being scared xD
then he was about to break the the glass door and misa suddenly got all fired up beat all them up. Usui was like " Eh..?" and the stalks O.O " WTF!?" xD

episode rocked my sox xD
May 3, 2010 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
yun90 said:
I hope next episode they will follow the manga! hope so!!

they did follow the manga in this episode.
May 3, 2010 10:01 AM

Jan 2010
Sapphire-san said:
I lol'd at the part when Usui stares at Misaki and then "bleh" XD

Vampire-Alice said:

May 3, 2010 12:39 PM

Oct 2009
haha Usui is the best ! He care about her and she don't see it at all ! And her photo LOL. Funny episode, but the plot was easy to look through.
May 3, 2010 12:51 PM

Feb 2009
Lol at Misaki kicking those guys ass.

Lol at moving poster too.
May 3, 2010 1:49 PM

Sep 2008
Quite amusing how Usui managed to almost effortlessly 'disarm' Misa, but the stalkers couldn't do it with handcuffs.

Not very smart ones are they? Learn how to break in (without unlocking?), but not decently threaten?

Misa not noticing they had kept coming to the shop and continually getting her attention.. Quite hard to believe all of the nonsense going on this episode.

Was Usui trying to make her realize that she did have a stalker? He sure seemed like he was playing the part this episode.

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

May 3, 2010 6:04 PM

Sep 2007
LOL at Usui's 'eh?' reaction when he went to bust the window open and Misa started raging instead :P
May 3, 2010 6:42 PM

Nov 2007
Another pretty fun episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 3, 2010 7:11 PM

Sep 2008
Manga readers help me here! I thought that Usui DID help her in the manga. I forget ^.^''

Anyways Usui is hott as always :D Hahahaha his expression when Misa broke the handcuffs was hilarious! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2010 7:53 PM

Aug 2008
For me, I laughed the most at the three lovesick fools when they realized they had no money to patronize Maid Latte. :3
May 3, 2010 8:07 PM

Aug 2008
^Not at all... Misa saved the day by herself
Well... I found the part were she broke free of the handcuffs unrealistic too but hey she ain't a normal girl, that regular 'damsel-in-distress' every shoujo manga has... And she's the main, it makes me really happy to see her fend of some molesters by herself.... I gotta admit that I thought she was going to get rapped but in the end she really knew how to defend herself and brushed them off easily!!! That S&M part was really funny XD

Usui was really awesome in this episode... being the guy he is I never thought he would be so... sooo.. expressive!!! In the manga is more like sly... dunno how to diescribe it but he's really less expressive than in the Anime and, if I'm still watching this, a good and great reason is Usui's coolness... and I ain't Usui's fanboy, I just love the kind of guy he is.

That last scene was hilarious... The last sound Misa made sounded like a deflating tire or something as funny as that hahahahaha. Really loved it.. Aoi had to embarrass the poor Misaki hahahaha

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2010 2:10 AM

Oct 2008
LOOOOOOL, especially loved Usui this episode. :3

And the baka trio. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 4, 2010 11:48 AM

Sep 2008
Gotta say I lol'd with the stupid trio xD

And I dun like see people complaining about Usui's... "perfectness" xD Even by the standards of the characters inside the story he's an "outspace pervert alien" that can do everything, that's what's funny about him. Though (manga readers only)

Anyway, I wasn't intending to watch the anime, but as I noticed that Eclipse took it, I couldn't stop myself xD

Fun episode, anyway, it seems we're gonna be seeing
next episode =O
May 4, 2010 2:01 PM

May 2008
AniMeriiFreak said:
Great episode! I personally loved Usui's expression here.
<3

Yeah, that was freaking awsome one moment, the other parts of the episode was ok, though Misaki is seriously annoys me for some reason...
May 4, 2010 3:03 PM

Aug 2009
was this in the manga?? if so then can someone please tell me the chapters they were?
May 4, 2010 7:27 PM

Jul 2009
Usui is honestly more of a stalker than those two guys were. Do people really condone his behavior?
May 4, 2010 11:10 PM

Oct 2009
Kind of late again with the GIFs but they are done since before my farming got done....the bests are.....too many but I will put 4 of them and rest of them in the club. Misaki getting over 9000 angry....scary!/Misaki working at the speed of light....impressive!=>

Takumi laughing was great!/Never, ever and never will forget the eyes of Takumi!=>
Rest are here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=206035 .....this was once a great episode full fantastic comedy and emotions! :D Glad to be on-board once again!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
May 5, 2010 12:15 AM

Apr 2009
my favorite part here was the expressions takumi made xD when he pointed his tongue at misaki i laughed so hard xD
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head.

Put your wishes into the memories you do not want to forget.

May 6, 2010 10:43 AM

Jun 2008
Monad said:

grklein said:
Usui is really starting to annoy me, do girls really like jerks like him? I know japanese society is machist, but there must be a limit to it.

Usui the man of your dreams.

[/img]

LOLOLOL THIS.

controlmajortom said:
Usui is honestly more of a stalker than those two guys were. Do people really condone his behavior?

also THIIIIS.

...were there handcuffs in the manga? I can't remember that, I felt like it made sense in the manga. It's likely they weren't real anyway though.

This is what made me love Misaki in the manga, pity I dropped it the next chapter. Dropping after next episode.

Oh, is the next episode the same chapter where
Ugh, Gary Stu. >.>

Oh, what I did like about this episode was the three idiots. They're adorable.<3

This still doesn't feel like a shojo, except Usui who is mostly a pretty typical shojo love-interest (aka an asshole). I mean, there's way more Misaki/maids fanservice than there is Usui or bishonen service...and also the dialogue and stuff. It jsut doesn't feel shojo-y to me. -3-
SmochiMay 6, 2010 10:48 AM
May 6, 2010 4:41 PM

Jun 2008
Really loved this episode, it was hilarious. The only thing that let me down a bit, is that even though this is a comedy anime, it had a good chance to show the viewer a good lesson in being safe, especially for women. But it ended up being a bit over the top with Misaki breaking the cuffs. Oh well...
May 8, 2010 9:18 AM

May 2010
Misaki is great! I like this really strong woman!
May 8, 2010 11:21 AM

Jul 2009
some ppl dont like the fact that Misa saved herself (yes it wouldve been cuter if Usui did save her) but they gotta stick with there characters personalitys, Misa is a strong women character who defends herself and other women, so i think it was great that she saved herself<3
~Ichi
May 8, 2010 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
I liked this episode actually ^^

I don't remember the handcufs either :(

Nor I remember Usui being this perverted...

May 8, 2010 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
I wanted Usui to save her. :(
May 11, 2010 3:21 AM

Apr 2009
ZetaZeta said:
I kind of wanted Usui to save the day

Ew, no o.o It's been done so many times before that I desperately didn't want the cliche 'romantic interest to the rescue!' thing to happen.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 12, 2010 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
Wow, this chick is Mary Sue UP DA ASS.

Usui bursting out laughing after Misaki beat up the stalkers was oddly charming, though. :')
May 12, 2010 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
Now that kiss was very significant.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 17, 2010 1:05 AM

Sep 2009
was hoping that Usui would save the day after i saw his "im going to kick some ass" face when he heard the stalkers talking to Misa but it was still good how she kicked their ass xD
the ending was funny with Usui receiving the embarrasingly cute pic of Misa xD

May 17, 2010 6:28 AM
Jan 2010
funny as episode :)
May 21, 2010 3:02 AM

Jun 2009
Usui pissing Misa at the Aikido club hehe - like the usual expression

Scene were Usui was about to break in - Misa exploded
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 31, 2010 3:02 AM
Nov 2009
I was laughing so hard when Misa broke the handcuffs and kicked those stalkers asses! Usuis face was hilarious too XD

Jun 5, 2010 7:30 AM
Aug 2009
Misaki was flaming at the rate she was working at and inhuman strengh. She really beat them stalkers down but it would have been good is Usui had saved her instead of her saving herself.
Jul 30, 2010 11:55 PM
Jul 2008
did anyone notice the poster behind misa? it was a poster with a girl on it in the cafe.
it was when misa was looking at the baton thing for self defense. the poster girl's eyes moved
haha!xD
so funky=3
o, it was at the part she was alone on the second night~
Aug 2, 2010 1:35 AM
May 2010
I loved Usui's serious face xD
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Hickykissy - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.