Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about the punishment for animal cruelty?

New
Jun 25, 2016 11:43 PM

Mar 2016
Especially in your country. Do you think the punishment is right, too easy or too hard in your country?

Before you are answer look at this pics. The "human" did this with the dog, because his barking was too loud.

Extreme question: Is a "human" life (especially who do things like this, or hurt animals because of fun) more valuable than an innocent animal's life?
Jun 25, 2016 11:50 PM

May 2015
Yes, I do consider human life more valueable than animal life. Humans can understand morality. Animals don't.

That's why I think moral standards don't apply to animals like they apply to humans. Still, animal cruelty is wrong. It opens an avenue that approves of sadistic treatment and that's why it should still be punished.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jun 25, 2016 11:51 PM

Aug 2015
The more upright and cultivated a society, the more punishment needed.

The person who did that needs serious jail time, and probably serious mental issues.

The owner of the dog is also in the wrong, if it made so much noise as that.

Still, Humans are more valuable than animals. I admit some humans do not act it or deserve it on their own merits.
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Jun 26, 2016 12:00 AM
Jun 2016
Something, similar to this, happened several months ago.

A guy took a cat and tortured it. He did post the video of the act, with 2-3 of his friends while laughing and being proud of themselves.
The guy was emprisoned, lynched by everyone, receved several death letter, everyone was against him...

He did eventually commit suicide.

The cat ? He's fine. Even after his death, people are still hating him.
GranKuwagamonJun 26, 2016 12:03 AM
Jun 26, 2016 12:02 AM

Sep 2015
I think it should vary significantly depending on the circumstances. Whoever says that all animals should be treated with the exact same rights and on the same wavelength as other animals or humans is really kidding themselves.

I do however hate violence of any measure, and think it should be severely punished regardless of who is the victim and who is the assaulter.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Jun 26, 2016 12:11 AM

Jan 2015
Human life is worth more than animal life. The worth of a creature is determined by the characteristics of its body and it's intelligence. The larger and more intelligent an animal is, the more it's worth.

But a human life isn't always worth more than an animals, depending on the circumstances, in a moral perspective an animals life can be worth more. For example, I consider the death of Harambe to be immoral. This poor ass gorilla in some shitty zoo because of humans, dies solely due to the stupidity of a child and his retarded family, then they had the audacity to sue to the zoo. That gorilla was not at fault yet pays the ultimate price for a humans failure.
Jun 26, 2016 12:20 AM

Jan 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Yes, I do consider human life more valueable than animal life. Humans can understand morality. Animals don't.

That's why I think moral standards don't apply to animals like they apply to humans. Still, animal cruelty is wrong. It opens an avenue that approves of sadistic treatment and that's why it should still be punished.

http://www.livescience.com/24802-animals-have-morals-book.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/20/science/20moral.html?_r=0
http://collected.jcu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1020&context=honorspapers
https://www.erudit.org/revue/ateliers/2015/v10/n2/1035326ar.html

Animals have social structures, you cannot have social structures without rules, and you cannot have rules without morality. They, maybe not all, indeed have at least some basic understanding of morality.

OT: Human life, unfortunately, does have more value to us humans. There should however, be much stronger punishments for animal cruelty.
ThrashMattoJun 26, 2016 12:24 AM
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jun 26, 2016 12:40 AM

Jul 2015
Animal life should not be valued on the same level as human life, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be valued.

This just reminds me of this one question:
If you're driving on the road and in front of you, your option is to either hit a human being, or for example, a dog. Who do you hit? (And no, no smart answers like "oh I'll just brake really hard" or "I'll just swerve and kill myself" just one or the other).

caught in the wonder
Jun 26, 2016 12:49 AM
Jun 2016
Gem said:
Animal life should not be valued on the same level as human life, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be valued.

This just reminds me of this one question:
If you're driving on the road and in front of you, your option is to either hit a human being, or for example, a dog. Who do you hit? (And no, no smart answers like "oh I'll just brake really hard" or "I'll just swerve and kill myself" just one or the other).

I'll hit the dog because human life is more valuable than animals.

Remember, we USE animals. Either food, work, travel, sport, pets... they have no rights. Look at how they are treated. Who chase animals for skins ? not food, just because we can use their skin to make clothes.

If you hit the human, you'll go to jail. You'll be blamed even if by accident and even more if you had a choice between a human and an animal. If you kill an animal by accident, it's fine.

Also, i believe that the human is a growth one, so he is bigger than the dog, so my car repatation might be more expensive if i hit a human instead of dog. But economic point is secondary i guess.

Furthermore, and the most important point i believe, killing an animal and a human isn't the same thing. Our society was made on some rules that we have in mind and find disgusting/not doable. It's cannibalism, incest and killing.
Most normal people won't kill because they are afraid to harm. So the guilt to kill another human being is huge.
Jun 26, 2016 1:10 AM

Mar 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:

Somebody who do things like this can understand morality? Some researches say the animal cruelty ofthen the first step to killing human.

Plus, what about poor polarbears? Canadians kill them, because "they are dangerous to humans".Polarbears are a vanishing species!
More than 6 billion subhuman live in earth, most of them totally worthless. Selfish, idiot, etc.

Stupid liberals always say: We have to protect the helpless, and innocents. - Who can be more helpless against human violence then the animals?
Jun 26, 2016 2:11 AM

Feb 2016
Gem said:

^
-------------------
I think that the punishment should depend heavily on the circumstances, but I do believe that those who commit animal cruelty shouldn't go unpunished. Violence is violence and the victim it affects doesn't change that. Animal cruelty is harsh and wrong, those involved in the ruthless treatment of animals should be punished accordingly.
Jun 26, 2016 2:56 AM

Sep 2015
ModeratelyHuman said:
Human life is worth more than animal life. The worth of a creature is determined by the characteristics of its body and it's intelligence. The larger and more intelligent an animal is, the more it's worth.

But a human life isn't always worth more than an animals, depending on the circumstances, in a moral perspective an animals life can be worth more. For example, I consider the death of Harambe to be immoral. This poor ass gorilla in some shitty zoo because of humans, dies solely due to the stupidity of a child and his retarded family, then they had the audacity to sue to the zoo. That gorilla was not at fault yet pays the ultimate price for a humans failure.

I agree, apart from calling the kid stupid. Any 3 year old does stupid things as part of their mental development, it's the full responsibility of the parents to make sure the kid doesn't do anything that gets them in danger.

Also, I've not heard of the suing, what happened there?
Jun 26, 2016 4:11 AM

Mar 2016
ModeratelyHuman said:
For example, I consider the death of Harambe to be immoral. This poor ass gorilla in some shitty zoo because of humans, dies solely due to the stupidity of a child and his retarded family, then they had the audacity to sue to the zoo. That gorilla was not at fault yet pays the ultimate price for a humans failure.

Yeah, I saw the stupid niga, and his brat. I guess little Tyron thought the gorilla is his grandpa. Like in this one: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619910/Grandfather-picked-wrong-child-school-didn-t-notice-mistake-reaching-home-says-sorry.html
Jun 26, 2016 4:34 AM

Oct 2010
I remember hearing about these teenage girls who put a kitten in the microwave and filmed it. Apparently they were laughing while the kitten was screaming in the microwave. The kitten survived and was taken to a new home, but the girls only got off with a slap on the wrist (48 hours of community service). It made me want to throw up.

I think people who abuse animals should face jail time (how much depending on how severe the case is) and be forced to seek mental help. I also think they shouldn't be allowed to have pets anymore either.
Jun 26, 2016 9:06 AM

Jul 2013
shotz_ said:
animal cruelty is vitrually the most unpunished violent crime. if you maim or kill a dog you go to jail or at least are supposed to, but on the other hand there's huge industries that maim/kill/torture animals that are completely legal and even subsidized by the government sometimes. there's no moral or logical consistency at all when you protect dogs but let people make money off of maiming/killing pigs. hell even the fur industry in the west is allowed to flay and kill coyotes for fur usually so people can pay hundreds to thousands for a dead dog jacket.

i'm very against animal cruelty and i'm not a hypocrite about it either.

I absolutely agree. What makes dogs any different to cows and pigs? I find it ridiculous how people talk about punishing those who harm animals yet they do not see the hypocrisy in their words when they themselves are contributing to the cruelest industry in the world. Sighh
moonlightxJun 26, 2016 9:09 AM
Jun 26, 2016 10:20 AM

Oct 2012
moonlightx said:
shotz_ said:
animal cruelty is vitrually the most unpunished violent crime. if you maim or kill a dog you go to jail or at least are supposed to, but on the other hand there's huge industries that maim/kill/torture animals that are completely legal and even subsidized by the government sometimes. there's no moral or logical consistency at all when you protect dogs but let people make money off of maiming/killing pigs. hell even the fur industry in the west is allowed to flay and kill coyotes for fur usually so people can pay hundreds to thousands for a dead dog jacket.

I absolutely agree. What makes dogs any different to cows and pigs? I find it ridiculous how people talk about punishing those who harm animals yet they do not see the hypocrisy in their words when they themselves are contributing to the cruelest industry in the world. Sighh

There is a difference between the food industry and torturing your dog/cat for fun.
Jun 26, 2016 10:24 AM

Feb 2016
Dave8814 said:
Especially in your country. Do you think the punishment is right, too easy or too hard in your country?

Before you are answer look at this pics. The "human" did this with the dog, because his barking was too loud.

Extreme question: Is a "human" life (especially who do things like this, or hurt animals because of fun) more valuable than an innocent animal's life?

I don't think it should be punishable because humans make mistakes all the time. At least the dog is still alive and we should be thankful for that and that it wasn't another person.
Jun 26, 2016 10:37 AM

Mar 2016
moonlightx said:
shotz_ said:

LoL, killing an animal because of his food how can be equal killing or torturing an animal just for fun? You kill the pig, and eat it. It's totally naturally. But you don't tourture them - expect if you are jew. Just watch a kosher slaughter in youtube. Disgusting.
Jun 26, 2016 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
FontSize72LOL said:
moonlightx said:

There is a difference between the food industry and torturing your dog/cat for fun.

How so? Many animals are unnecessarily abused and tortured while they await their death at a slaughterhouse. Even cows that are just being used for milk are subjected to a life long imprisonment until they are literally milked to death (is this not a form of torture? And I havent even mentioned all the other types of abuse they go through). A life of constant torture determined the minute they were born. There is no difference, all these animals feel pain and fear when they are being tortured whether it be for food or for fun.
Jun 26, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
Dave8814 said:
moonlightx said:

LoL, killing an animal because of his food how can be equal killing or torturing an animal just for fun? You kill the pig, and eat it. It's totally naturally. But you don't tourture them - expect if you are jew. Just watch a kosher slaughter in youtube. Disgusting.

Then are you saying it's okay to kill a dog or cat for meat? I'll kill it and then eat it. It's natural isn't it? Dogs and cats are bred into this world for my consumption as long as I don't torture them, so then it is ok
Jun 26, 2016 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
Punishment should be severe. Abuse and torture of animals is the result of pure evil or serious psychological issues. Either way, I'm packing heat around those individuals...
Jun 26, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2014
Most human lives are more valuable than animals', but whoever did that to that dog doesn't deserve to live as their life is less valuable than a fly's. Animal abuse is a sign of being a violent and mentally disturbed individual so they should either have therapy or maybe be sent to the military so their violent ways can at least be helpful.
Jun 26, 2016 11:05 AM

Mar 2016
moonlightx said:
Dave8814 said:

Then are you saying it's okay to kill a dog or cat for meat? I'll kill it and then eat it. It's natural isn't it? Dogs and cats are bred into this world for my consumption as long as I don't torture them, so then it is ok

Aaaaand here we are again, vegans. There is a BIG difference between pet and livestock. The pig, the cow are meat! The dog is friend. Why? It has historical past. It's in our culture. We don't eat friends, we are not jellows, or africans.
Jun 26, 2016 11:09 AM

Oct 2014
Dave8814 said:
moonlightx said:

Aaaaand here we are again, vegans. There is a BIG difference between pet and livestock. The pig, the cow are meat! The dog is friend. Why? It has historical past. It's in our culture. We don't eat friends, we are not jellows, or africans.
The difference is only cultural. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs but we call dogs friends and pigs food. Human vegetables are considered "human" even though their mental state is far less than farm animals. Some cultures call the cow "friend" and the dog "food".
Jun 26, 2016 11:12 AM

Mar 2016
zombie_pegasus said:
Dave8814 said:

The difference is only cultural. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs but we call dogs friends and pigs food. Human vegetables are considered "human" even though their mental state is far less than farm animals. Some cultures call the cow "friend" and the dog "food".

The dog's meat - like any other predator - isn't good. And you speak about indians (those, who from India, not from american). Somewhy they like cow, but not as friend, more likely a totem animal or an idol. And about dogs, as I said wer aren't yellows, we didn't eat everything. Literally, everything.
Jun 26, 2016 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
Dave8814 said:
moonlightx said:

Holy shit...the racism is strong. Thanks for the predictable convo and cya
Jun 26, 2016 11:15 AM

Oct 2014
Dave8814 said:
zombie_pegasus said:

The dog's meat - like any other predator - isn't good. And you speak about indians (those, who from India, not from american). Somewhy they like cow, but not as friend, more likely a totem animal or an idol. And about dogs, as I said wer aren't yellows, we didn't eat everything. Literally, everything.
Dogs are omnivores and so are pigs. Humans are also omnivores (kind of) and apparently our meat tastes great, but although cannibalism isn't illegal it's hard to obtain human meat legally. I also don't get why you have such a thing against Asians even though you seem to speak in Engrish.
Jun 26, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2016
moonlightx said:
Dave8814 said:

Holy shit...the racism is strong. Thanks for the predictable convo and cya

Haha, african tribes are eating people, especially if its an albino. They make a magical soup from him. And chinese and koreans are eating dogs, not the europeans. These are facts. And, if you say facts, are you racist? Ofc, thats how liberalism works.

But, I have to admit it, I could write russians too, because after africa, russia has the biggest cannibalism rate.
Jun 26, 2016 11:35 AM

Mar 2016
zombie_pegasus said:
Dave8814 said:

Dogs are omnivores and so are pigs. Humans are also omnivores (kind of) and apparently our meat tastes great, but although cannibalism isn't illegal it's hard to obtain human meat legally. I also don't get why you have such a thing against Asians even though you seem to speak in Engrish.

Well, chinese and koreans are eating dogs, and everything. Mongols I guess not, but I am not sure about them. I don't like tajvan neither, with their girls with dick. But I don't have any problem with tibetians (tibetians? Is it the good word? ). I really respect them, not easy to live their. Those people are strong, and proud.
Jun 26, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2013
Just regular crimminal charges for animal cruelty.
Jun 26, 2016 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, for someone who talks so much shit about the side of the political spectrum you refuse to acknowledge is a spectrum, I never thought I would agree with you on anything whatsoever. Guess your delusion doesn't stretch as far as I thought OP, even if your thoughts on the left are still fucking retarded

As a person who adores animals and their companionship, I cannot fathom why the punishment for animal cruelty in many places is so light. Especially in the west where they are so loved. Perhaps it's because they are not human, but domestic pets deserve loving treatment more than anything, they know nothing but how to love their owners, and my blood boils at any case of cruelty and abandonment I've seen. Around a year ago when I was still a regular volunteer at a shelter, a no kill facility nonetheless, I often saw animals who had been abused or neglected, yet they never did anything but adore and love those who came, walked them, and paid attention to them in general. animals don't know how to hate unless they are taught, to abuse them for no reason than to try and appease your guilty conscious, which is what many animal abusers do- is unforgivable, and they should be jailed at least a few fucking years for it. Just because they are pets doesn't mean their lives should be valued any less, honestly.
removed-userJun 26, 2016 3:26 PM
Jun 26, 2016 4:53 PM

May 2015
turns out, i don't think animal cruelty is good.

i eat cooked produced food though, bacon especially is pretty good.

somewhat relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61g2-EVJ-mo
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 26, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2008
I think it should be similar to that of how it is for a human. The higher intellect animals it should be charged same as a human.

Usagi said:
I remember hearing about these teenage girls who put a kitten in the microwave and filmed it. Apparently they were laughing while the kitten was screaming in the microwave. The kitten survived and was taken to a new home, but the girls only got off with a slap on the wrist (48 hours of community service). It made me want to throw up.

I think people who abuse animals should face jail time (how much depending on how severe the case is) and be forced to seek mental help. I also think they shouldn't be allowed to have pets anymore either.

That does not have to do with animal abuse laws it has to do with how they charge minors. A teen can also get away with rape and attempted murder with only a few moths jail time.
Jun 26, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
Maybe we should ban all animals from urban settlements so we can get over this shit already

FontSize72LOL said:
moonlightx said:

There's no difference for them, that's the point
Jun 27, 2016 12:48 AM

May 2015
Dave8814 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Somebody who do things like this can understand morality? Some researches say the animal cruelty ofthen the first step to killing human.

Plus, what about poor polarbears? Canadians kill them, because "they are dangerous to humans".Polarbears are a vanishing species!
More than 6 billion subhuman live in earth, most of them totally worthless. Selfish, idiot, etc.

Stupid liberals always say: We have to protect the helpless, and innocents. - Who can be more helpless against human violence then the animals?

Killing someone because they're dangerous isn't the same as beating up a small puppy because you find it amusing. One involves self-defense. The other stems from sadism.

Someone who does things like this can understand morality, yes. They can comprehand moral concepts merely by possessing human intelligence. Don't think Hitler or Stalin didn't understand morality. They simply had a radical moral system that clashed with outs.

We protect the animals and yet they don't understand what we do and cannot give back anything. Morality relies on both species understanding its concepts and acting accordingly.
Jun 27, 2016 2:25 AM

Mar 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Dave8814 said:

Killing someone because they're dangerous isn't the same as beating up a small puppy because you find it amusing. One involves self-defense. The other stems from sadism.

Someone who does things like this can understand morality, yes. They can comprehand moral concepts merely by possessing human intelligence. Don't think Hitler or Stalin didn't understand morality. They simply had a radical moral system that clashed with outs.

We protect the animals and yet they don't understand what we do and cannot give back anything. Morality relies on both species understanding its concepts and acting accordingly.

LoL, how does Hitler come here? He loved the animals, he even was vegetarian (because he is not from my country, and never know the taste of sausage. :D ), so he, and the national socialists are totally against the animal cruelity. Nazis were the first real animal rights activists. They were the first who said the kosher slaughter is barbaric, and the most painfully, torturing way to kill an animal. The liberals and democrats didn't give a shit about this, and let the kosher slaughter continuing...

I know, you won't belive me, because the american propaganda messed your brain, but Hitler wasn't the pure evil. His "crimes" isn't higher than the alliance's. Just he lost, that's all. But he wasn't sociopath, he had a man who fought for what he belived. Just read the Mein Kapmf, or his citations.
Jun 28, 2016 12:33 AM

May 2015
Dave8814 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

LoL, how does Hitler come here? He loved the animals, he even was vegetarian (because he is not from my country, and never know the taste of sausage. :D ), so he, and the national socialists are totally against the animal cruelity. Nazis were the first real animal rights activists. They were the first who said the kosher slaughter is barbaric, and the most painfully, torturing way to kill an animal. The liberals and democrats didn't give a shit about this, and let the kosher slaughter continuing...

I know, you won't belive me, because the american propaganda messed your brain, but Hitler wasn't the pure evil. His "crimes" isn't higher than the alliance's. Just he lost, that's all. But he wasn't sociopath, he had a man who fought for what he belived. Just read the Mein Kapmf, or his citations.

I just said Hitler DID understand morality, but simply had a vastly different system that inevitably lead to conflict with us. All you hammered on here was completely pointless.
Jun 28, 2016 1:50 AM

Oct 2012
Dave8814 said:

If only they fined dog owners for noise ordinance laws, this kind of thing wouldn't happen. Shame on dog owners.

Dave8814 said:
An animal is neither guilty nor innocent; it lacks the capacity to understand what is right or wrong. Value is subjective, although insofar as a capitalist society is concerned, the human being has the capacity of being a producer, while the dog is a consuming dead weight, a product of some human fetish to breed useless animals that can't survive on their own for the sake of cuteness. Therefore, dogs have negative value, like jewelry that depreciates the moment it leaves the store. Because that's exactly what dogs are: accessories of first world fetishists. The only time dogs have value is when they participate in competitions.

However, if a dog has subjective value to you, then that's your own thing, and I can hardly see why it would be society or the government's business to regulate it.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jun 28, 2016 1:59 AM

Mar 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Dave8814 said:

I just said Hitler DID understand morality, but simply had a vastly different system that inevitably lead to conflict with us. All you hammered on here was completely pointless.

Nope, it wasn't. Your comment's point would be: "Even sociopaths, like Hitler and Stalin (it can't be accidental you used this 2 men) understand morality." - your statment used this for starting point. You wanted to prove socipaths understand morality with the Hitler example. Else way you would use a different person.
Jun 28, 2016 2:17 AM

Sep 2014
Of course humans life is more important than animal's. Inifinitely. The very comparison is insulting.

Still, there is no reason to harm innocent beings so it should be punished severely.
Jun 29, 2016 12:32 AM

May 2015
Dave8814 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Nope, it wasn't. Your comment's point would be: "Even sociopaths, like Hitler and Stalin (it can't be accidental you used this 2 men) understand morality." - your statment used this for starting point. You wanted to prove socipaths understand morality with the Hitler example. Else way you would use a different person.

I wouldn't call Hitler a sociopath since I don't have a qualifications or the evidence to diagnose him like that. Why do you accuse him of being a sociopath? Just because he had a different morality system?
Jun 29, 2016 12:42 AM

Mar 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Dave8814 said:

I wouldn't call Hitler a sociopath since I don't have a qualifications or the evidence to diagnose him like that. Why do you accuse him of being a sociopath? Just because he had a different morality system?

Because you used him in the same example with stalin. And stalin was a crazy, paranoid sociopath.
Jun 29, 2016 12:51 AM

Sep 2009
I do think intentional cruelty should be punishable (by fines and jail time seems suitable enough in the US), primarily because of the mindset/mental conditions implicated by the actions by the offender.
I don't believe animals need rights (we eat them, use them as lab subjects, etc), but people who abuse animals for the sake of it need to be properly managed (serial killers normally start with animals, after all).
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

68 by -Jahra »»
19 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
1 hour ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.