Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 30, 2016 5:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was somewhat interesting wit the aftermath of the tournament, Glad to see Goku leave that planet on good terms. Glad to see Buu, Mr Satan, etc again as well.

Weird seeing Shenron this episode for as well. That was one hell of a roar though.
Apr 30, 2016 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
That was really nice of Beerus to wish for that. And holy shit my sides, Monaka's "past profession" was hilarious.
Apr 30, 2016 6:13 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Looks like we may get another tournament in a future arc but with fighters from all of the different universes

Also, the Super Dragon looks way too badass....Also, "Master Vegeta" lol
Apr 30, 2016 6:32 PM

Jan 2009
holy shit Zeno or the Omni-King is a omniverse/multiverse destroyer according to reddit

cannot wait for subs to come out
Apr 30, 2016 7:59 PM

Nov 2014
well zeno was voiced by togepi (from reddit)

no fight but a very good episode

4/5

is that monaka? (the real one?) haha
Apr 30, 2016 8:27 PM

Jan 2009
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann looks so small now compared to Super Shenron lol, look at how small the galaxies are compared to that huge dragon

but at least Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is as huge as Super Shenron though

Apr 30, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2016
What a cosmic episode xD

Hey, this whole multiverse tournament idea looks incredibly based on the fan-manga Dragon Ball Multiverse but with less universes :P It will be interesting anyways, I want to see how they can surprise us with some designs as they did with Super Shenron
THANKS SENPIEX
May 1, 2016 1:54 AM

Aug 2014
Dragon animation was bad very bad...
May 1, 2016 2:02 AM

Aug 2010
Nice ep.

A tourney for every universe? That will be hype!! I wonder if it's the nxt arc or there will be arcs in between. I am guessing that's where Gohan will shine again too.

Xeno is lol I really wonder if he's strong.

Satan liking Monaka was lol...and how the hell is he fighting Goku in the PV O_o

Super Shenron looked epic asf tho Galaxies surrounding him and shit

Turns out Beerus is a tsundere for Champa wishing for the 6th Earth to be resurrected XD
May 1, 2016 5:03 AM

Jun 2014
Zollty said:
You still going on about the animation? When will you give up?
May 1, 2016 5:25 AM

Jan 2012
D'aaaaaw! What a nice thing Beerus did for Champa! Cool dragon, but I was happier to finally see Buu again! XD Another, far more massive tournament? Ok by me! XD
May 1, 2016 5:31 AM

Sep 2014
was a nice epsiode indeed.
I just hope that with the "big" tournament the show will get a bit serious, even if its just for the moment.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 1, 2016 5:34 AM

Mar 2016
Good God the animation of Super Shenron was horrid. Otherwise an ok finale to the first real arc of DBS. Hopefully the next arc will bring something different to the table.
May 1, 2016 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, New tournament with all the universes would be epic.

Beerus being a really nice guy, Did not expect that XD

The Super Shenron looked amazing, It does feel like a Gold plated version of Silfer the Sky Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Is Goku dreaming in the PV for next episode?:o
May 1, 2016 5:46 AM

Jul 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Is Goku dreaming in the PV for next episode?:o

It's actually Vegeta in disguise.
May 1, 2016 5:54 AM

Aug 2014
Restoration said:
Zollty said:

Come on the movements and dynamic of the dragon was shitty, i felled like they just put render of dragon on the background and they just moving it... He moved like he was paralyzed/retarded, i don't want even talking about his mouth while talking, or when he opening it...
May 1, 2016 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
Super Shenron is one goddamn gigantic creature, lol. Good guy Beerus showing some brotherly love aswell, lol. I kinda want to see the tournament with different fighters now!
May 1, 2016 6:38 AM

Jun 2014
Zollty said:
Restoration said:

Come on the movements and dynamic of the dragon was shitty, i felled like they just put render of dragon on the background and they just moving it... He moved like he was paralyzed/retarded, i don't want even talking about his mouth while talking, or when he opening it...

FYI the dragon's mouth never synced with his words, this has never been the case in DBZ. I know you might not like the animation, that's your opinion, but man are you going to comeback here and complain about it every episode? Just accept the fact and move on, with blu rays and even the dub coming out they might fix alot of things, or not. We'll see.
May 1, 2016 6:58 AM
Mar 2014
Another tournament huh, i hope to see Gohan in action i miss that, and not like in the freeza fight... i just want him to be BA again they always talk about him having the greatest potential but we rearly see annything of that.
May 1, 2016 6:59 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
animefan8800 said:
D'aaaaaw! What a nice thing Beerus did for Champa! Cool dragon, but I was happier to finally see Buu again! XD Another, far more massive tournament? Ok by me! XD

You could have done another "This week in Buu" ^_^

I like how Beerus and Champa were freaking out when Goku casually walked up to Zeno. Zeno wanting to see a multiverse tournament is quite interesting. Who knows what new races could be in store. It would be pretty cool if in another universe the Super Namekians ruled the universe or even Majins. The next one might not happen but we are talking multiverse now so Mira/Towa in Super would be cool.

I'm surprised Easter Supreme Kai aka Kaioshin didn't know about Zeno. We are talking about the highest God in charge.

Mega Ultra Shenlong is huge, he's galactic in size, totally makes even red Shenron look small. So just like Porunga, the wish has to be made in the native language of the dragon. I was hoping Oolong would steal the wish and make Bulma go mad but wow Beerus having a soft spot and wishing for U6 Earth to be brought back was a nice gesture.

May 1, 2016 7:06 AM

Jan 2016
Holy!!! They gave Android 18 a line!
May 1, 2016 8:17 AM

Aug 2014
Restoration said:

are you going to comeback here and complain about it every episode?

Yes, probably... Do you know why? Or maybe you don't care?
May 1, 2016 8:19 AM

Dec 2014
brothers... the fight but in reality the love is still there.. beerus doing that for champa was really something
May 1, 2016 8:27 AM

Jan 2015
Beerus was actually kind enough to bring back a species of a destroyed world for Champa.
May 1, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
Goku being Goku I supposed. Anyway those guards protecting the Omni-King must be strong, wonder how many more of them are runnin about O-o''
Dragon Ball meet Political revolutions!

Anyway, the dragon looked good besides that one shot. Seriously, that growing looked like a fan animation... from 06.

Oh shout out to FINALLY seeing someone remember that they can use Taiyo-Ken. Why does that technique always get shafted, hahae, Convenience I suppose.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
May 1, 2016 8:42 AM
Jan 2010
I liked how the dragon rolled around itself 0.5 frames per sec
May 1, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2013
A tournament with fighters from all 12 universes wil be fun to watch, hopefully there will also be some big villain appearing.
That dragon was cool.
May 1, 2016 9:27 AM

Feb 2015
Underwhelming episode. I just don't understand how they couldn't come up with something a little more original than yet another tournament arc right after the current one has finished. You have an entire universe + 11 more different universes to work with. Surely there are other things to do than just holding tournament matches?
May 1, 2016 9:45 AM
May 2012
Milennin said:
Underwhelming episode. I just don't understand how they couldn't come up with something a little more original than yet another tournament arc right after the current one has finished. You have an entire universe + 11 more different universes to work with. Surely there are other things to do than just holding tournament matches?

They can always bring another super villain...but nope, let's keep the friendly lame matches...
May 1, 2016 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
The Super Shenron looked kinda like it came from Pokemon xD, but I liked how they went TTGL with his size. I wonder where they can take it from here though. They went as far superficial as possible, so I hope we get some more personal episodes on Earth.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
May 1, 2016 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
Beerus did a nice thing for Champa!

The Super Dragon looks so cool!
May 1, 2016 11:16 AM
May 2012
Beerus could've wished that with regular dragon balls. What a waste of unlimited magic...
May 1, 2016 11:23 AM
Mar 2014
@Milennin people always liked tournaments in Dragon Ball it's always been like that since the original series so it's a logical choise of them to do another tournament arc, it's a long running series there will be more.
May 1, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2014
Milennin said:
Underwhelming episode. I just don't understand how they couldn't come up with something a little more original than yet another tournament arc right after the current one has finished. You have an entire universe + 11 more different universes to work with. Surely there are other things to do than just
holding tournament matches?

That tournament wont happen for at least 2-3 arcs, first there should be a Planet Salada arc..

Besides people who read DMB would understand why the Multiversal tourney is a good idea.

OmerA said:
Beerus could've wished that with regular dragon balls. What a waste of unlimited magic...

For that u need 2 wishes.

May 1, 2016 11:52 AM

Jan 2016
damn, I was hoping for destruction... but this is great too!

hahahaha, the instructor siblings were great!

God of Dragons, Oh My!

preview next episode gg

(was glad to see satan add another member to his club ;)

May 1, 2016 11:54 AM
Nov 2009
Not gonna lie, I thought this was epic. Next episode seems filler-ish but I'm intrested to see what happens next. Also could they not have gotten the most annoying voice for the God of Everything lol.
May 1, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2008
Boltz said:
The Super Shenron looked kinda like it came from Pokemon xD, but I liked how they went TTGL with his size. I wonder where they can take it from here though. They went as far superficial as possible, so I hope we get some more personal episodes on Earth.

I got Yugioh vibes of that Dragon. It looked a bit like Victory Dragon with an Eastern motif.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
May 1, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2014
Restoration said:
Zollty said:

There's always that group of people. I mean if you're watching an anime for its animation then you need to re-evaluate your life.
On a separate note tho, what a bro move by Beerus (literally). Also really liked how everything played out with Zen-O, that voice is great.
May 1, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2014
FirstEel said:
Restoration said:

There's always that group of people. I mean if you're watching an anime for its animation then you need to re-evaluate your life.
I don't know about you , but if you don't care about the animation, why even bother to watch anime in the first place, just read the manga or watch live action series, since Anime literally embodies animation, as, IT LITERALLY MEANS ANIMATION!
May 1, 2016 2:43 PM

Jul 2013
The omni king was funny especially his voice :D

Typical Son Goku doesn't give a shit, shaked hands and spoke to him like with every other haha.
I think that's the first time we saw Champa and Beerus in such panic and subsessive.

A tourney between all 12 universes? That's a really cool idea.

Wow Beerus wished an Earth Champa? Didn't expect that. And holy shit this dragon was gigantic.

Next episode seems like a filler but with a lot of fun.

May 1, 2016 2:51 PM

Feb 2015
FirstEel said:

I doubt anyone is watching anime only for its animation. Yet that doesn't mean people don't have the right to complain about the abysmal animation quality we've been getting in almost every single episode up to this point. For those who don't care about the animation at all, there's always the manga to read. Many people who watch the anime like to see things move. And by move, I don't mean in a way that makes it look like it was made using Powerpoint slideshow effects.

Once they step up their animation work, people will stop complaining. But for as long as they'll continue to make bad animation, people will complain, and rightfully so.
May 1, 2016 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't expect Zeno's voice to be like that, but given his appearance, I shouldn't be surprised. Toriyama likes to entertain the thought of giving important characters as much of a ridiculous look and voice as possible.

Turns out that Zarama IS NOT the Dragon actually. So we got yet to see Zarama himself. But that dragon was literally out of this world. (seewutididthere) He easily ate a planet and had tons of galaxies just float around him like flies. Really scary stuff, to be honest. It's crazy to think that such deities exist in the Dragon Ball universe.

I wasn't even surprised when Beerus claimed his wish was to get a comfier bed. I think we're used to ludicrous wishes so far, lol! I would have been fine either way, but turns out that Beerus actually cares for Champa. Still, excited to see what will Champa do to return the favor.

Also, is the multi-verse tournament a foreshadow for the final arc? I don't think there will be much to do after Goku and company associate with the entire universe's characters. I really hope we get like 3 or 4 arcs before the tournament, though
May 1, 2016 3:17 PM
May 2013
the omni-king is voiced by Ushio from Clannad. awesome hahaha

i wonder what's gonna happen next (after next week's filler) and if we'll get to see Universe 6's (and maybe other universes') Earth residents. lots of possibilities, hope they put their imagination to work.
May 1, 2016 3:25 PM

Nov 2008
Tokoya said:
Looks like we may get another tournament in a future arc but with fighters from all of the different universes

Also, the Super Dragon looks way too badass....Also, "Master Vegeta" lol
I think Ultimate Shenron from GT got put to shame.

Also Super Shenron made Dragon Ball go Gurren Lagann.
HollowIchigo58May 1, 2016 3:36 PM
May 1, 2016 4:46 PM

Jan 2009
finally watch the subs

there it is the Dragonball franchise has its own multiverse destroyer

May 2, 2016 12:27 AM

Dec 2011
OmerA said:

Well Shenron might not be able to do that since his power is not unlimited and i don't think he can re-create a planet and it's population in another universe.
May 2, 2016 1:56 AM

Mar 2013
Floyd_ said:
What a cosmic episode xD

Hey, this whole multiverse tournament idea looks incredibly based on the fan-manga Dragon Ball Multiverse but with less universes :P It will be interesting anyways, I want to see how they can surprise us with some designs as they did with Super Shenron

Wasn't there a part of that fan-manga/webcomic where Vegeta got turned into a woman? Or something like that? I swear I'd heard something crazy/weird like that somewhere...
May 2, 2016 8:31 AM

Aug 2014
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann anyone? After this episode it feels like DBS can't really give much of a development anymore. But who knows.
May 2, 2016 8:43 AM
Jul 2015
glad to see DBS isn't end anytime soon :)

keep it coming
May 2, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2016
hawk222 said:
Wasn't there a part of that fan-manga/webcomic where Vegeta got turned into a woman? Or something like that? I swear I'd heard something crazy/weird like that somewhere...

Yep, that happened in DB Multiverse :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 91 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

59 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.