Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 21, 2015 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
I know all the DLC character Roster has been "leaked", but if you could choose...What characters would you pick, and why would you pick certain characters over others?

-Limit 25 characters
-Bonus, describe a new character you would create if on the Capcom dev team
-If you want to be hardcore, list buffs/nerfs you would make to characters ext.

FintanNov 21, 2015 6:27 AM
Nov 22, 2015 7:01 AM

Apr 2011
Damn... NO Street Fighter fans?! I wasn't going to put my picks till at least a couple people answered...

You don't have to put 25... You can just say what characters you think should absolutely make the cut, and why. Who's your go to character, what type to you play?

SFV look's so awesome doe
Nov 22, 2015 7:44 AM
Apr 2015
I love SF but having me buff/nerf characters is a bad idea.

My name should tell you what kind of characters I like playing.
Nov 22, 2015 8:22 AM

Apr 2011
Siruppercut said:
I love SF but having me buff/nerf characters is a bad idea.

My name should tell you what kind of characters I like playing.

Yeah, I mainly like Shoto characters myself. I've always been lackluster with charge move characters.

Buff/Nerfs are supposed to make the game more fair... Not make it lean in your favor :P
Nov 22, 2015 8:31 AM
Apr 2015
I got my nickname from one of my best friend. He nicknamed me SirUpperCut for doing too much cheese fireball and dragon punch in the original SF II Arcade. Do you remember the intro when the white guy punches the black guy? Later on it was censored to 2 tanned dudes in the console version.

I didn't realize the meaning of my nickname until someone pointed out "Hey did you know your initials are SUC? lol" I kept the name but been using Siruppercut.
Nov 22, 2015 9:10 AM

Apr 2011
Siruppercut said:
I got my nickname from one of my best friend. He nicknamed me SirUpperCut for doing too much cheese fireball and dragon punch in the original SF II Arcade. Do you remember the intro when the white guy punches the black guy? Later on it was censored to 2 tanned dudes in the console version.

I didn't realize the meaning of my nickname until someone pointed out "Hey did you know your initials are SUC? lol" I kept the name but been using Siruppercut.

This is the only arcade opening I know

The Super Turbo version was what pretty much every machine was when I was young. I played SF II Turbo on Sega at my friends house(didn't have a console back then), don't remember the opening.
Nov 22, 2015 10:10 AM

Feb 2015
Capcom should include Dan Hibiki
Nov 22, 2015 10:15 AM

Apr 2011
JonasTheJay said:

I was hoping Dan would be in there too, I don't think he will though. Maybe much later on...

He's a fun character, but he's also kind of useless as he's super low tier making him only there for novelty reasons.
Nov 22, 2015 10:35 AM

Jan 2013
I just want Cody with a more complex moveset.
Nov 22, 2015 10:38 AM

Apr 2011
CaimTheJoyful said:
I just want Cody with a more complex moveset.

How do you like the changes to dhalism? I've always kind of liked him, I know others don't, but his new moveset looks pretty badass.
Nov 22, 2015 10:57 AM
Apr 2015
JonasTheJay said:

Don't really care for Dan since he has always been the Shoto joke character. I wouldn't mind Haggar as a new grappler character. They already got Guy and Cody from Final Fight.

This one but on the Genesis version the intro has two tanned guys. Some people think the intro was racist.

We joke to our black friend. I'm going to knock you back to 1991 which is the NA release of SF II Arcade.

Blanka needs to be nerfed back to when he took 3/4 of his life when he was hit with a dragon punch during his roll. :)
Nov 22, 2015 10:59 AM

Apr 2011
Siruppercut said:
JonasTheJay said:

Don't really care for Dan since he has always been the Shoto joke character. I wouldn't mind Haggar as a new grappler character. They already got Guy and Cody from Final Fight.

This one but on the Genesis version the intro has two tanned guys. Some people think the intro was racist.

We joke to our black friend. I'm going to knock you back to 1991 which is the NA release of SF II Arcade.

Ah, ok I kind of remember that one. The one I posted is the one I saw all the time cause it was in the arcades in my area. Would it have been racist if the black guy knocked the white guy out?
Nov 22, 2015 11:01 AM
Apr 2015
Fintan said:
Siruppercut said:

Ah, ok I kind of remember that one. The one I posted is the one I saw all the time cause it was in the arcades in my area. Would it have been racist if the black guy knocked the white guy out?

No idea but im not white or black so it doesn't matter to me. :D

Edit: Never heard of any racist complaints in the Arcade.
Nov 23, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2011
I would like to see more Third Strike characters...

Oro

Q

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
6 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
11 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.