Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2015 9:41 PM

Nov 2013
i almost got teary eyed a the scene when Agumon and Taichi meet each other after 6 years apart. Also, now i just realise how much i am influenced by Taichi character in my life.
Nov 20, 2015 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
BAD ANIMATION.

BAD CGI.

BAD DRAWINGS (reminiscent of Dragon Motherfucking Ball Super).

Yup, Teoi delivered.

Music. The original themes composed for the movie were good. But the lack of real instruments just destroyed Arisawa's masterpiece! o.O What was that atrocious version of "Friendship ~ Theme of Fight (From "Seven")"???

Im sure it was a budget matter since Go Sakabe's scores are always performed by some real instruments (DAL, STnWB, etc). Anyways, here's the list of the original versions of the tracks that were transcribed/remixed/arranged (not including Butterfly and Brave Heart, RIP eng-dub onlies :/):

There was also a fragment of Yamato's harmonica theme which I can't wait to hear some sort of full version (if any).

No problems with the songs, nice remixes there.

5/10 + 2 points of nostalgia => 7/10
removed-userNov 20, 2015 10:07 PM
Nov 20, 2015 10:18 PM
Aug 2011
I have to say that when I saw the "proper" OP it got me real good. I will always love that song.

BliuBliu said:
The interaction between Chosen Children was great though and I liked the Tailmon/Angemon tag team in Kuwagamon fight, haha.

It was cute. I will support those two all day long.

SoulPunk said:
I'm just glad the Digimon 02 kids seemed to have died or something lmao.

good riddance I say

There was something a bit homosexual about this movie not gonna lie. Just like I remember.
Speaking of undertones, I understand people's reasoning behind Taichi's attitude, but it still feels like a step backwards at times.
Taichi and Yamato have argued a lot about things when they were children. So I thought that we were past these things.

Mimi's pretty great what more do I have to say.
Sora's whatever, never cared much for her.
Izumi I have always liked because he gets shit done. He's bailed out everyone more times than necessary.
Joe is so boring and irrelevant here, he used to be one of the funnier characters in 00...
Hikari, Takeru First ship before I even knew what a ship was. ;~;
The digimon look cute but Agumon looks sickly or something.
Who is this Meiko girl and can she leave as soon as possible? I didn't ask for new passengers on my nostalgia train.

Visuals were lower quality than I expected but i'm not surprised at all.
The pacing was also quite One Piece tier level as well. Which is not a good thing in case you're wondering.
Anyway, this has really inspired to continue my Digimon rewatches.
standNov 20, 2015 10:29 PM
Nov 20, 2015 10:57 PM

Aug 2012
The nostalgia was real with this movie
Nov 20, 2015 11:00 PM

Jul 2013
I hope the creators didn't just put Meiko in there to be a love interest for Tai.
Nov 20, 2015 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
Well I love this movie and I can't wait to see the next five movies. Tai is still the best and still my favorite and I can totally understand him where's he coming from. Tai is seventeen years old and he's taking the dangerous situations very seriously and he's wondering about the innocence lives of the people around him. And I agree with Matt that he's to stand and fight but Tai just worries that maybe fighting would cause more damage around them and the lives of innocent people. The tone is different from the last Adventure series so is nice to see Tri taking on a more mature tone.
Nov 20, 2015 11:10 PM

Jul 2015
This was alright but I think it's a bit over hyped. It was fun but not as amazing as I was expecting. Then again, it's just the introduction so I hope the next set of episodes is better. I'll be looking forward to it.
Nov 20, 2015 11:42 PM

Apr 2013
Very nostalgic, I just really enjoyed seeing the cast hanging out together again all grown up, that alone was enough to make me enjoy this.
Nov 20, 2015 11:57 PM

Jul 2007
Nostalgia was strong in this one. Damn i couldn't care less about the plot/story. All I want to see is the interactions between the main cast and the digimon lol. And I loved how the movie focused heavily in these two. Simple scenes like when Tai encountered Mat and Sora in the stairs and averted his gaze or how Sora couldn't decide what to wear or Mimi BEING DAMN AWESOME and teazing Izzy or how they kept the same OST~~~ Brave heart and butterfly all the waaaaaay!! All in all I can't wait for more. The animation was pretty shitty. They did try to camouflage it with all the pretty colors and the action but meh. Especially in the last episode damn I got gives from Owari No Animation >.>
Nov 21, 2015 12:37 AM
Apr 2013
idk all the hate, especially towards Taichi, but honestly I prefer him this time. He has realistic and human thoughts, I mean it's just not right to be "oh there's a digimon rampage, let's fight"

Taichi still care about the environment, he's afraid bcos the news seem threatened them to be rejected from entire society, and it's natural that Taichi has that fear. He's now not a clumsy shounen-standard character.

This is what the director wanna show in this series, real life things vs digimon-related things, which will they do, the decision lies on their own hand
Nov 21, 2015 12:40 AM
Apr 2013
the animation is just very good for me, not for a movie standard, but for a 2 cour anime standard. At least it's not something eye-irritating to watch like Sailor Moon Crystal. It's still pretty watchable. Even though the 3d CG is kinda off, still acceptable. Savers still had the best 3d CG evo though
Nov 21, 2015 1:01 AM

Oct 2011
OMG Nostagial hit so hard. Tears of joy T______________T

Seeing everyone again <333

Koushuro blushing to Mimi <333

OMG Taichi and Yamato moments <33
Nov 21, 2015 1:29 AM
Jul 2009
She can't keep her eyes off him

Nov 21, 2015 1:41 AM
Jul 2018
Tenshi_Shura said:
I hope the creators didn't just put Meiko in there to be a love interest for Tai.

It will, I bet.
Nov 21, 2015 2:18 AM
Jun 2014
what i've found at fb..prologue i guess
this is what happened with digi 2

Nov 21, 2015 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
Need. Next. Episodes. NOW! *___* I dunno why some people complain about this. Ok, it has his flaws in animation/art, but altogether it's not bad at all. Besides that is it true Toei hasn't worked on the animation in this? Just read it on MAL somewhere yesterday, not sure :o

Nov 21, 2015 2:31 AM

Jul 2014
As for me I actually liked it, Tai's maturity for plot, the new girl seems ok as well.
that wargreymon and Omnimon tho, fcking badass! 9/10 cant wait for the next episodes!!!! HYPEEEE!
and for all the hardcore shippers there it does look like Mei is there for Tai's love interest (heck Im all ok with it, she's prettier than Sora imo)
Izzy X Mimi as well LOL
seems Joe got a gf too, wont be surprised if it turns out that Mei is his GF, I can definitely see it.
and that Tai X Matt.... dunno how to feel about that..... was weirded out on their whole touchy touchy scenes.
Nov 21, 2015 2:36 AM
Jul 2009
SansrivaaL said:
seems Joe got a gf too, wont be surprised if it turns out that Mei is his GF, I can definitely see it.

That's not possible. Meiko just moved to Odaiba. She was living in Tottori before. That's the countryside, you know.
Nov 21, 2015 2:47 AM

Apr 2015
Ahhh the nostalgia.I wished adventure 02's cast was in tri but oh well,I don't mind.It took me a while to remember the who is who because its been so long since I last watched digimon adventure >.>
That ALPHA vs OMEGA though.Alphamon vs Omegamon/Omnimon.
Best scene goes to the meeting under the bridge for me.I love how nobody seems to care what Izumi is saying halfway through and just talked among themselves.Of course Izumi continues his speech until Joe reveals he has a girlfriend..lol.
Nov 21, 2015 3:05 AM

Jul 2014
1idd0kun said:
SansrivaaL said:

That's not possible. Meiko just moved to Odaiba. She was living in Tottori before. That's the countryside, you know.

Wouldnt be a far stretch if they had a long distance relationship, thats a trend nowadays.
Nov 21, 2015 3:08 AM
Jul 2009
SansrivaaL said:
1idd0kun said:

Wouldnt be a far stretch if they had a long distance relationship, thats a trend nowadays.

If we're going into delusion-land, then anything is possible. But yeah, I don't think so.
Nov 21, 2015 3:45 AM

Jan 2010
SweetKotomi said:
One thing I noticed was Kari didn't have her new Digivice and Gatomon didn't evolve to Neferimon. She just stayed in her base form

Because Tailmon is already her champion level.
Nov 21, 2015 3:51 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
earnshaw30 said:
its not quite digimon without yamato and taichi bitching at each other

Lol I agree. Although they've grown up, I feel like they would get past that by now. I'd rather see them not fighting as development over Taichi "growing up" and thinking about the consequences of fighting.

badwolf45f said:
FueledbyKass said:
I think I get where Taichi is coming from. When they fought for the first time, they were still children. As kids, you won't really understand all the danger the Digimon have in the actual world. Going back to Digimon Adventure, its similar to how his mom felt when him and Hikari were taken by Greymon when all the chaos was happening in Odaiba. Because of this new sense of growing up, he's becoming more conscious of the situation. He's worrying about the possible lives he could take; something he didn't think of as a child. He isn't necessarily running away, as Yamato says, but he's just growing up.

Glad to see there's people who get it lol you all guys wants a 17 years old guy to keep acting like when he was 12

I understand this view, but I think they spent too much time on this in the movie. So many shots at the end where Taichi was just looking at all the digimons fighting Alphamon. If Taichi was really thinking hard, then he would know that if none of them fights, then Alphamon or wtv else is going to come to Odaiba will still go on a rampage anyways. The first fight at Haneda airport showed that the Kuwagamon(s) retreated (it looked like some hand took it back...) due to losing the fight against the DigiDestined's digimon, so who knows how much more damage the Kuwagamon would have made without the kids' interference. It's pretty clear that those digimon aren't coming to take a stroll. Again, I understand if Taichi would be hesitating because he is now conscious of the consequences of fighting, but it took too long for him to make a move. If he really matured, he wouldn't need Yamato to tell him that Alphamon will be destroying more things unless they take Alphamon down.

Now that I got that off my chest...that was solid movie, I would say. It definitely felt very nostalgic (Brave Heart is my jam). It introduced the problem and made us get used to the grown up DigiDestined kids, as well as introducing the new characters, Meiko and Meicoomon(??). So were the digimons coming to Odaiba to take Mei-chan away? Since Meiko told Alphamon a few times that she won't let them take Mei-chan away.

The new version of Butter-Fly doesn't hype me up as much as the original version, but I'm glad they're using it anyways. Still can't get over the character designs either, but oh well. Happy to see Taichi get his goggles back lol. Izumi was hilarious when he kept reading off his information despite Taichi and Yamato fighting, only stopping when he heard that Jou has a girlfriend. A surprise indeed. Speaking of Jou, it doesn't surprise me that he's the only not doing anything. He was always the more skeptical one in the group. Too bad that meant that I didn't get to hear Gomamon's cute voice.
tingyNov 21, 2015 3:56 AM
Nov 21, 2015 4:01 AM
Apr 2013
tingy said:
earnshaw30 said:
its not quite digimon without yamato and taichi bitching at each other

Lol I agree. Although they've grown up, I feel like they would get past that by now. I'd rather see them not fighting as development over Taichi "growing up" and thinking about the consequences of fighting.

badwolf45f said:

Glad to see there's people who get it lol you all guys wants a 17 years old guy to keep acting like when he was 12

I understand this view, but I think they spent too much time on this in the movie. So many shots at the end where Taichi was just looking at all the digimons fighting Alphamon. If Taichi was really thinking hard, then he would know that if none of them fights, then Alphamon or wtv else is going to come to Odaiba will still go on a rampage anyways. The first fight at Haneda airport showed that the Kuwagamon(s) retreated (it looked like some hand took it back...) due to losing the fight against the DigiDestined's digimon, so who knows how much more damage the Kuwagamon would have made without the kids' interference. It's pretty clear that those digimon aren't coming to take a stroll. Again, I understand if Taichi would be hesitating because he is now conscious of the consequences of fighting, but it took too long for him to make a move. If he really matured, he wouldn't need Yamato to tell him that Alphamon will be destroying more things unless they take Alphamon down.

Now that I got that off my chest...that was solid movie, I would say. It definitely felt very nostalgic (Brave Heart is my jam). It introduced the problem and made us get used to the grown up DigiDestined kids, as well as introducing the new characters, Meiko and Meicoomon(??). So were the digimons coming to Odaiba to take Mei-chan away? Since Meiko told Alphamon a few times that she won't let them take Mei-chan away.

The new version of Butter-Fly doesn't hype me up as much as the original version, but I'm glad they're using it anyways. Still can't get over the character designs either, but oh well. Happy to see Taichi get his goggles back lol. Izumi was hilarious when he kept reading off his information despite Taichi and Yamato fighting, only stopping when he heard that Jou has a girlfriend. A surprise indeed. Speaking of Jou, it doesn't surprise me that he's the only not doing anything. He was always the more skeptical one in the group. Too bad that meant that I didn't get to hear Gomamon's cute voice.

If you see more clearly, Alphamon only seek for Meikuumon,it doesn't have things to do with the chosen children. And its mission isn't for destroying the city
Nov 21, 2015 4:25 AM

Jul 2013
illivinni said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

It will, I bet.

Bold move to appease the Taiora shippers. I'm against it and I wish they'd retcon the whole shit but if Meiko turns out to be a good character then I guess it's okay. I still think Sora is the best for Tai.
Nov 21, 2015 4:30 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
DATS24 said:

If you see more clearly, Alphamon only seek for Meikuumon,it doesn't have things to do with the chosen children. And its mission isn't for destroying the city

I wasn't entirely sure if they really were after Meikuumon, but thanks for the confirmation. Still, because Alphamon is really big, he would still be destroying the building he appeared in, and would've potentially harmed people had people not evacuated, which is what Taichi was worried about. Even knowing that Alphamon is after Meikuumon, I think the DigiDestined wouldn't just hand her to Alphamon anyways, at least not without knowing why. I'm really interested to know why they're after Meikuumon now.
Nov 21, 2015 4:47 AM

Apr 2013
animation sadly was really sloppy

but i enjoyed it. lots of nostalgia for the op and digivolution

disappointed that we did not get a full digivolution sequence for omnimon or for anything past the champion level. felt like the episode ran out of time and had to rush through the alphamon battle

still looking forward to the next set of episodes
Nov 21, 2015 4:48 AM
Apr 2013
Endeavor said:
For a movie that was hyped over a year, I expected the animation to be at K project or UBW level at least. Look like I was hoping too much. Not really a fan of the new evolution scenes although the new Brave Heart is very nice. The fight scenes are... whatever, not really memorable except for the last fight.

Seriously, where's Tai's "brave" now? It'd be a lot more appropriate if he swapped his role with Matt's. It's funny how Tai and everyone are afraid of Digimon battle "now"... after all those events in s1 and 2.

Adulthood is the answer, his "brave" is not without thinking first. He has responsibility, unlike his childhood behavior. It's much more how a real human think. He's not your standard "brave" shounen protagonist anymore
Nov 21, 2015 4:55 AM

Mar 2010
Taichi annoyed me to no end. His concerns were legitimate but his hesitation wasn't. It's exactly the same thing as if a murderer came to your house, started killing people and destroying stuff and you were just watching because if you fight him someone could get killed accidentally or you can damage something. That is extremely immature and stupid. Maturity is fighting even when you know someone might die because you would rather take the harder way full of risks (accidentally killing someone you want to protect) than cowering in fear because of ifs and maybes. I fully understand why they felt something like this was necessary (it makes sense, they're still kids after all) and considering that Taichi had a slightly similar arc in Adventure you could excuse the character choice (and also it was more dramatic because they weren't able to use Omegamon). But considering everything Taichi went through it felt very OOC. Yes, you can't save everyone but not fighting means saving no one. That attitude is very childish "If I have a chance of failing, I will sulk." He needs to man up and live with his actions rather than avoid then altogether.

On another note, the focus on relationships didn't bother me (Taito FTW), they're teens, after all, so it makes sense they would be more concerned about these things than 12-year-olds. Though, I feel like they're trying to kill Takari.

Hopefully, they'll show more evolution. TBH, it makes no sense that no other Digimon evolved beyond Champion level. It has to be possible since Agumon and Gabumon had no trouble going to mega. It's a shame because it made a lot of continuity nods and it tried to make sense for most part so the end felt like they said "Oh, screw it, let's just make it cool."

Overall, it was amazing. I really like the new character even though she's a Sumi/Fumi copy. XD
SuiNoByakkoNov 21, 2015 5:00 AM
Nov 21, 2015 5:00 AM

Aug 2014
It was overally a pretty pleasant experience. The artstyle for characters fellt a bit off, but I loved the champion level digimon. Definetly interested in what happens in the next part. The Taichi and Yamato conflict fellt forced and redundant though... Also thumbs up for killing off Daisuke in the first 3 minutes, unfortunately Ken had to die as well. But hey "god gives, god takes..." they say.
Nov 21, 2015 5:01 AM

Jun 2009
gedata said:
So what is Taichi afraid of killing dangerous monsters that literally respawn as eggs immediately after death?

no he his afrid of killing and hurting people with the digimon he seamed to have ptsd
Nov 21, 2015 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
Endeavor said:
DATS24 said:

Adulthood is the answer, his "brave" is not without thinking first. He has responsibility, unlike his childhood behavior. It's much more how a real human think. He's not your standard "brave" shounen protagonist anymore

For sure he has grown up, but being worried of causing damage and let Kuwaga and Alpha causing even more damage? Not the best thing to do really. And again, Matt is much more appropriate for this "worrying" role.

That's true, still you cant blame him for having doubts, and for acting like a real teenager :/

Nov 21, 2015 5:11 AM

Jul 2013
Endeavor said:
DATS24 said:

For sure he has grown up, but being worried of causing damage and let Kuwaga and Alpha causing even more damage? Not the best thing to do really. And again, Matt is much more appropriate for this "worrying" role.

I think they're intentionally trying to create a contrast between Tai and his Crest of Courage. He's grown older and thus have more doubts and what ifs in his mind without looking at the bigger picture. I think it's a normal phase for a teenager.

Though I'm most certain he'll definitely develop and man up during the next movies. I mean, if he keeps being this way, that'll piss off a lot of people.
Nov 21, 2015 5:19 AM
Apr 2013
Endeavor said:
DATS24 said:

You don't even noticing the news in media, that's what Taichi worry about. He has understandable reasons, even saying "the news was right", it's right indeed. While the others keep defending themselves, Taichi admitted a fact is a fact after all.
Nov 21, 2015 5:22 AM
Aug 2013
I had low expectations going into this so for that reason I actually enjoyed it more than I thought. The animation might not be great but this is Toei I would expect no less from them.

I expect the reason the 02 kids aren't there to be explained eventually, but it is strange nobody acknowledges them since it seems it's still canon. For a second I thought the new girl Meiko was actualy Yolei with dark hair.

I can't believe Sora is still deciding between Tai and Matt. No wonder they're still so angsty their balls will be all black and blue, I hope Tai goes with this new girl already and ditches Sora. Sora's just gonna get left behind when Matt goes to Mars and have to raise his kids anyway so she loses in the end.

I had no problems with the evolution sequences. In the old shows they were almost always cgi, and in the movies they hardly ever had special evolution sequences so it's fine. We essentially got a warp digivolution with mid trasformation attacks which was different.

I hope in the new films we will see mega/ultimate levels for the other characters, because that always bothered me in the original show. Maybe a return of the digi-eggs too!

Also can't wait to meet Joe's dakimakura, I mean "girlfriend"
Nov 21, 2015 5:23 AM
Apr 2013
badwolf45f said:
Endeavor said:

That's true, still you cant blame him for having doubts, and for acting like a real teenager :/

yeah, and that's what shows that he's still a human. A generic typical shounen brave character will just go straight without having doubts. Taichi is not one anymore. I must say that Taichi and Jou are better characters in Tri, not bcos the development, but the realism of the inner character conflict.

You can see clearly that Taichi is not afraid of fighting those digimon, yea, he's not afraid at all, I can see on his face, but he only has dilemma, that's what hinder him.
DATS24Nov 21, 2015 5:27 AM
Nov 21, 2015 5:28 AM

Jul 2014
1idd0kun said:
SansrivaaL said:

If we're going into delusion-land, then anything is possible. But yeah, I don't think so.

We are talking about Joe here man. Joe. So yeah delusion land isnt a stretch for having a long distance relationship, this is fiction anything is quite possible. Then again I did say one of the reasons why she was introduced was to be Tai's love interest due to Matt and Sora ending up together.
Nov 21, 2015 6:12 AM

Apr 2011
So good just watching this brought back so many memories I know a lot didn't happen but it was so epic.
Nov 21, 2015 6:27 AM

Oct 2008
Animation QUALITY aside, it was better than Crystal and Super, TOEI is always being a shit in this regard so could have been waay worse, but I'm amazed this is what they consider "movie quality"
Oh TOEI. Always beeing TOEI.

I liked it, I rewatched Adventure a bit more than a year ago in japanese (no dub, not that the dub in my country did change anything but murrica's dub...wow), so I'm already familiar with these characters and not just riding the nostalgia.
Jou was always my favorite of the Adventure kids and all this anxiety surrounding him makes me hopeful he'll do great things in the next episodes just like he did as a kid, usually having a good character resolution and being an out of usual badass.

7/10.
bekeruNov 21, 2015 6:50 AM
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Nov 21, 2015 7:13 AM

Jun 2007
No 02 kids! No Tamers!

Thanks Toei, you are the best!
Nov 21, 2015 7:22 AM

Jul 2013
Tyon said:
No 02 kids!

For now at least.

Tyon said:
No Tamers!

Alternate dimension so yeah. No Tamers.
Nov 21, 2015 7:26 AM
Apr 2013
Tenshi_Shura said:
Tyon said:
No 02 kids!

For now at least.

Tyon said:
No Tamers!

Alternate dimension so yeah. No Tamers.

but Tamers is still da best
Nov 21, 2015 7:29 AM

Jun 2007
Tenshi_Shura said:
For now at least.

I am quite optimistic that they all died in a huge car crash and that their "Digimon" were eaten in the Digi World.
Nov 21, 2015 7:35 AM

Nov 2012
Wou i fell asleep in the 2nd part. Don't understand why people are hyping this, tho i never actually got to finish it last night. First 30 minutes are really bad.
Nov 21, 2015 7:37 AM

Oct 2008
Tyon said:
Tenshi_Shura said:
For now at least.

I am quite optimistic that they all died in a huge car crash and that their "Digimon" were eaten in the Digi World.

Imperialdramon was confirmed, sorry to tell you that.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Nov 21, 2015 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
johnyjohny said:
Wou i fell asleep in the 2nd part. Don't understand why people are hyping this, tho i never actually got to finish it last night. First 30 minutes are really bad.

It's the much awaited sequel to a highly acclaimed childhood anime. Of course it's gonna get hyped.
Nov 21, 2015 8:20 AM

Jul 2013
Kinda boring... OK, I didn't get bored, but just because I was excited to see them again.
6/10, but 1 point more because it's Digimon Adventure.

TAITO IS REAL!!!! xDD
Nov 21, 2015 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
bekeru said:

OMG OMG So they're really going with character arcs this time around?? Are they giving each character the development and spotlight they deserve??

Since it's Mimi and Joe on the poster, think... think there's a chance Ogremon, or even Leomon might show up? But then that would mean we'd finally be going into the Digital World... unless they come over... It's just wishful thinking, honestly.

But then that makes me think that when we get to Kari and T.K.'s spotlighting, the Dark Ocean may finally play a part. Holy crap, this is getting me hyped again, and I said I was satisfied until then. Goddamn it, Toei, you're going to be the death of me.
Nov 21, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2009
I've never considered Digimon to be acclaimed. Popular, sure, but acclaimed? Maybe I'm just being too picky with the choice of words, though.

Anyway, I loled hard with Kuwagamon's T-Rex roar lol

And I sure hope the Dark Ocean doesn't appear in the movies. IMO, only Konaka would do it justice
Nov 21, 2015 8:39 AM

Aug 2013
Wow this is so fucking bad. The technical faults would make me rate this 1/10 if not for the fact that this is Adventure's sequel (Yes, i loathe 02 and i hope Toei has the balls to actually kill them)
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you like the character design in Tri? ( 1 2 3 )

cro3 - Feb 20, 2015

106 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 28, 2023 12:48 AM

» Why does everyone hate the 02 characters?

12ylie - May 12, 2015

22 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 11:42 PM

» Can I watch this without watching any of the previous Digimons ?

reyqq - Sep 15, 2021

9 by Ducksama14 »»
Apr 2, 2022 9:30 PM

» Plot holes in 02?

cro3 - Mar 16, 2015

29 by Ducksama14 »»
Apr 2, 2022 9:25 PM

Poll: » sora ( 1 2 )

ninjastarforcex - Dec 15, 2014

81 by StormxNightmare »»
Dec 3, 2020 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.