Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2014 11:38 PM

Jul 2013
Rob49152 said:

Once you're on fire with 'Dark and Dark of The End' nothing can stop it from burning. Not having your powers wouldn't make any difference. That's why after she gave the powers back she was still burning as well.

His rant (and lighting effects) made his power sound like it was now something really impressive and powerful. He tempted her to steal it and she took the bait.

That's why I said she was stupid, no way Kiryuu or Sagami would be fooled like that not to mention she didn't even find it suspicious that Andou came alone. She had Chifuyu and Hatoko's power and could easily overwhelm him instead of taking such an obvious bluff (nothing suggested she was aware the powers could evolve and she only knew his power was useless). It's not like she even needed his power since she was aiming for Tomoyo and Sayumi.

Such a disappointing "final boss" of the season.
Dec 22, 2014 11:52 PM

Sep 2014
I don't get the low ratings. I really don't get them at all.

Andou is cool and I have a feeling Tomoyo is 65% ahead the other love interests. I hope for a second season though, or any other production from Trigger :)
Dec 23, 2014 12:06 AM

Dec 2010
For some reason I thought the show got really dark, and they were decapitating Andou every time he went Dark and Dark of the End. But then it made sense that it was just his arm. I would like to know more about what Sagami is planning, because he is definitely up to something. The cute moments with all of the girls, were certainly cute, and ended the show on a good note.

I wasn't impressed at first with this series when it spent a lot of time discussing the Japanese language, but it got a lot better over time. I'm going to give it a 7.5 and I will definitely watch a second season if it were to happen. Maybe with Trigger's popularity it will.
Dec 23, 2014 12:20 AM

Feb 2012
was expecting a grander ending and hoping for someone to be chosen, but still good. Overall, very entertaining! Will surely watch a season 2 should there be one.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 23, 2014 12:42 AM
May 2014
Was Sayumi holing a boys love light novel during the credits? Learned something new about her.

I'm pretty sure it will end with Tomoyo on top, but Mirei is still my favorite of the bunch. The series was a fun watch, and I'm interested in seeing how it will end.
Dec 23, 2014 12:47 AM
Jan 2010
i'm surprised people don't realize that the whole premise of this show is "Lets get superpowers and nothing really happens" and actually expected battles in this...
Dec 23, 2014 12:49 AM

Oct 2012
Two amazing episodes.
Than silly drama and silly friendzone harem.
I wait so much from this anime and it sucked.
A 6, because it's fully animated without CG.
Dec 23, 2014 1:28 AM

Jul 2014
pretty good series. Tho I never thought they would cut Andou's arm like that, this last ep really made an impact on me. 9/10 overall.
Dec 23, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2013
The comedy in here was pretty lacking, and it is sometimes melodramatic on certain episode, which it is not a taste of my enjoyment. Also, the Chuunibyou powers felt like it is pretty useless throughout the series and they hardly use any of their powers for battle, until somewhere in the last couple episodes.

Well Trigger did an okay show in this, but it wasn't that impressive. Though I give props to Hatoko's voice actress on episode 7 during the middle segment of it, that was pretty impressive. Also, I think Andou is a pretty enjoyable MC, and his personality seems bright to me. Enjoyable in some scenes, though it could have been better.

6.5/10

Dec 23, 2014 2:42 AM

Jan 2013
Leave it to anime to randomly decide to start the entire plot in episode 12, then get terrible sales.

Fuck you japan i cant read the light novel.

omega_d94 said:
The comedy in here was pretty lacking, and it is sometimes melodramatic on certain episode, which it is not a taste of my enjoyment. Also, the Chuunibyou powers felt like it is pretty useless throughout the series and they hardly use any of their powers for battle, until somewhere in the last couple episodes.

Well Trigger did an okay show in this, but it wasn't that impressive. Though I give props to Hatoko's voice actress on episode 7 during the middle segment of it, that was pretty impressive. Also, I think Andou is a pretty enjoyable MC, and his personality seems bright to me. Enjoyable in some scenes, though it could have been better.

6.5/10

The voice acting wasnt that great. weabs like you just think any time someone screams in japanese its good voice acting.
Dec 23, 2014 2:45 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
8/10. It was really entertaining from start to finish.
Dec 23, 2014 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
A strong 7/10 but since I enjoyed it so much I'll give it a 8/10!
Dec 23, 2014 2:50 AM

Jan 2013
I love the people giving this show a 4 for being harem, who have Fate Stay Night rated at 9/10 when it's a harem.
Dec 23, 2014 2:55 AM

Nov 2014
I'm quite impressed with what they did with this episode. They managed to solve the issue with Kudou, show more of the progression with the war and even slip in a few cool lines for Andou

While Inou-battle (at least in the first season) didn't have much going on plot-wise, it had a lot of inspirational words and ideals that came with it. I mean if I actually got powers, I probably wouldn't be doing what they did and would use my powers for my own benefit.

Plot: 6
Character: 7
animation and atmosphere: 7
Impact: 7
Entertainment: 9
Final score: 7.2 = 7
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 23, 2014 3:03 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
The voice acting wasnt that great. weabs like you just think any time someone screams in japanese its good voice acting.

Funny how all you're saying is basically that you didn't like it and throwing in an insult just for the fuck of it. You're getting faaar too obvious, maaan.

SolvitePriest said:
I love the people giving this show a 4 for being harem, who have Fate Stay Night rated at 9/10 when it's a harem.

To be fair, F/SN UBW alone is as much a harem as Steins;Gate was, although the former admittedly gives off far stronger harem vibes at times. Nonetheless, just because Shirou is surrounded by more than 2 girls doesn't make it a harem. And by the end of UBW only two girls will have romantic feelings for him, iirc.

I don't think I have to point out where the obvious difference to this series is now, right?
JoekstarDec 23, 2014 3:09 AM
Dec 23, 2014 3:16 AM

Jul 2014
xytech said:
-snip-

Would you sleep better at night if i called it crap without watching it?

here's a relevant pic
Dec 23, 2014 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

Funny how all you're saying is basically that you didn't like it and throwing in an insult just for the fuck of it. You're getting faaar too obvious, maaan.

SolvitePriest said:

To be fair, F/SN UBW alone is as much a harem as Steins;Gate was, although the former admittedly gives off far stronger harem vibes at times. Nonetheless, just because Shirou is surrounded by more than 2 girls doesn't make it a harem. And by the end of UBW only two girls will have romantic feelings for him, iirc.

I don't think I have to point out where the obvious difference to this series is now, right?

By the end of UBW Saber, Sakura, Rin and the teacher all have feelings for him.

Dont just pretend shit doesnt exist when it does.
Dec 23, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
BeatzMe said:

Saber and the teacher? lol.

You're also obviously ignoring how Inou-Battle spends more than half of its runtime establishing the harem situation and it actually being a main focus of the story. Not so in UBW.

Knowing you this won't lead us anywhere anyway, so...
Dec 23, 2014 3:25 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

Saber and the teacher? lol. Knowing you this will lead us nowhere anyway, so....

You arent honestly going to pretend that they dont love shirou are you?

Just because he only fucks saber in Fate doesnt mean she doesnt still love him in the other routes.

Its impossible to argue with you people because you just make shit up about Fate like your opponent hasnt read it, then you get MASSIVELY butthurt and cry about trolling if that doesnt work.
Dec 23, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:

Just because he only fucks saber in Fate doesnt mean she doesnt still love him in the other routes.

Its impossible to argue with you people because you just make shit up about Fate like your opponent hasnt read it, then you get MASSIVELY butthurt and cry about trolling if that doesnt work.

There are other forms of relationships and affection. E.g. I don't remember Shirou and Taiga's relationship being anything but platonic. You're the person constantly making 'shit' up and writing in the most offending and aggressive way possible to support your argument.

Please just stop. I'm not even a Fate fan, so don't bother going down this route any further.
Dec 23, 2014 3:30 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

There are other forms of relationships. E.g. I don't remember Shirou and Taiga's relationship being anything but platonic. You're the person constantly making 'shit' up and writing in the most offending and aggressive way possible to support your argument, lol.

Please just stop. I'm not even a Fate fan, so don#t bother going down this route any furthers.

If you are trying to play their relationship off as platonic you didnt read the novel.

Fate Stay Night is definitely harem romance. It just doesnt throw it in the viewers face like this show did.

Either way, people bitching about "too many harems" should include Dynasty Warriors Pokemon as well.
Dec 23, 2014 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
If you are trying to play their relationship off as platonic you didnt read the novel.

Fate Stay Night is definitely harem romance. It just doesnt throw it in the viewers face like this show did.

Either way, people bitching about "too many harems" should include Dynasty Warriors Pokemon as well.

If you say so, sigh....

That was one of my points that you obviously ignored:
BeatzMe said:
You're also obviously ignoring how Inou-Battle spends more than half of its runtime establishing the harem situation and it actually being a main focus of the story. Not so in UBW.

Some people dislike how Inou-Battle is revolving mostly around its harem setup so I don't see how that's an exaggeration. It's the exact opposite of FSN that focuses more its war plot line, while it's playing a minor role in Inou-battle.
Dec 23, 2014 3:36 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

If you say so, sigh....

BeatzMe said:

People are not liking that Inou-Battle is revolving mostly around its harem setup so I don't see how that's an exaggeration.

why do you think i'm shitting on FSN?

I'm mostly talking about some of the early replies that literally say nothing more than "Harem Trash 4/10"
Dec 23, 2014 3:42 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
BeatzMe said:

If you say so, sigh....

People are not liking that Inou-Battle is revolving mostly around its harem setup so I don't see how that's an exaggeration.

I'm mostly talking about some of the early replies that literally say nothing more than "Harem Trash 4/10"

Where did I imply any of that?

Yes, and that's what I addressed multiple times in my replies!!
BeatzMe said:
BeatzMe said:

Some people dislike how Inou-Battle is revolving mostly around its harem setup so I don't see how that's an exaggeration. It's the exact opposite of FSN that focuses more its war plot line, while it's playing a minor role in Inou-battle.

Inou-Battle has FAAAAAAR more harem focus than FSN ever had/has, so I don't see why everyone who's criticizing the former for it should also feel exactly the same about FSN. That's just plain stupid.
Dec 23, 2014 3:43 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

Where did I imply any of that?

Yes, and that's what I addressed multiple times in my replies!!
BeatzMe said:

Inou-Battle has FAAAAAAR more harem focus than FSN ever had/has, so I don't see why everyone who's criticizing the former for it should also feel exactly the same about FSN. That's just plain stupid.

Read the novel.
Dec 23, 2014 3:45 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
Read the novel.

lol. I seriously don't know what else to say to you anymore. Just wow. I won't bother with this anymore. Come back once you actually read my replies.
Dec 23, 2014 3:46 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:
Read the novel.

lol. I seriously don't know what else to say to you anymore. Just wow. I won't bother with this anymore. Come back once you actually read my replies.

I am reading them. You are inflecting hostility into my replies.

I merely said its lame that this show gets shit for being harem when an (albeit more tame) Harem is being heralded as the second coming of christ.
Dec 23, 2014 3:59 AM

Jan 2014
SolvitePriest said:
BeatzMe said:

I merely said its lame that this show gets shit for being harem when an (albeit more tame) Harem is being heralded as the second coming of christ.

No, I'm not. Just deliberate ignorance.

Again, for some people Inou-Battle focuses TOO MUCH on the whole harem situation. It's whole harem setup is literally(!!!) being focused on for the majority of the series' runtime. It's all about Andou making the girls fall for him AND eventually not resolving it in any way(!). Just another open harem ending with 5 girls literally proclaiming that they'll fight over him. That's not what FSN is like at all. I don't need to be particularly fond of FSN to see that. And no, 'albeit more tame' doesn't cut it. The whole focus of both shows is fundamentally different.

If you still don't get it/ see my point and just want to continue generalizing, then don't even bother.
Dec 23, 2014 5:17 AM

Dec 2013
The series had a decent start but got progressively worse. What was the point of the beach episode? Should have just made that an OVA.

The powers in this series were completely pointless because the only thing this show seems to be about is which girl he's going to end up with. They barely used their powers at all and they never used them to fight.. I was waiting the whole series for them to fight the other group but this was horrible.

It's nothing close to the other series this year. The one thing that I love about the show is Andou... He's a pretty funny character, reminds me of Okabe (Steins;gate)

The show had potential but never delivered. I'll still watch a season two though but they really need to advance the story. I feel like nothing got addressed this entire season... Fairy War? Okay, main characters still don't know about it. The group led by Kiryuu still hasn't fought them.... Very weak ending.

6/10
Feel free to message me to chat.
Dec 23, 2014 5:19 AM

Jan 2013
BeatzMe said:
SolvitePriest said:

No, I'm not. Just deliberate ignorance.

Again, for some people Inou-Battle focuses TOO MUCH on the whole harem situation. It's whole harem setup is literally(!!!) being focused on for the majority of the series' runtime. It's all about Andou making the girls fall for him AND eventually not resolving it in any way(!). Just another open harem ending with 5 girls literally proclaiming that they'll fight over him. That's not what FSN is like at all. I don't need to be particularly fond of FSN to see that. And no, 'albeit more tame' doesn't cut it. The whole focus of both shows is fundamentally different.

If you still don't get it/ see my point and just want to continue generalizing, then don't even bother.

i dont think they intended an open harem ending. this is obvious a no game no life style commercial for the anime, with the actual story starting at the end.

AlucardVampire said:
The series had a decent start but got progressively worse. What was the point of the beach episode? Should have just made that an OVA.

The powers in this series were completely pointless because the only thing this show seems to be about is which girl he's going to end up with. They barely used their powers at all and they never used them to fight.. I was waiting the whole series for them to fight the other group but this was horrible.

It's nothing close to the other series this year. The one thing that I love about the show is Andou... He's a pretty funny character, reminds me of Okabe (Steins;gate)

The show had potential but never delivered. I'll still watch a season two though but they really need to advance the story. I feel like nothing got addressed this entire season... Fairy War? Okay, main characters still don't know about it. The group led by Kiryuu still hasn't fought them.... Very weak ending.

6/10

The point was the girl trying to admit her feelings.

Bro, we get it. You dont like romance and your adhd makes you bored unless explosions are happening.

Please go watch naruto and settle down.
Dec 23, 2014 5:51 AM

Jul 2012
Well this anime was just a pleasant show to watch.

The love rivalry continues with no victor in sight.

~Great episode and series!!!
Dec 23, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2010
It sure got intense this episode, like with dem arms cutting (even if it was just occurring in space)

Hatoko and Tomoyo had a nice talk there. Open rivals finally.

Decent conclusion to a decent anime. First half was meh/ okay. Then episode 7 happened which was a masterpiece. Rest was either good or great.

So 8/10
Dec 23, 2014 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
good ending to a good anime
Chifuyu-chan was the cutest out of all thge girls <3
would def want to se a season 2 hahaha I loved his power and how he used its terribleness to gain the advantage ^-^
[/quote]
Dec 23, 2014 7:23 AM

Jul 2007
Way better than expected at start. I really hope for a second season since they let everything with no closure. What about the war, the relationships, their powers blablabla. I wanna see how this will end. It's been a while since I joined a harem anime. I usually don't even watch them anymore :V
Dec 23, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2013
Cloudy-Sky said:
Way better than expected at start. I really hope for a second season since they let everything with no closure. What about the war, the relationships, their powers blablabla. I wanna see how this will end. It's been a while since I joined a harem anime. I usually don't even watch them anymore :V

i think they stopped the anime where they stopped it intentionally

to sell light novels. bet it works.
Dec 23, 2014 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
Needs a second season.
The story didn't develop much throughout the entire season. We've only caught glimpses of what is to be.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 23, 2014 8:25 AM

Jun 2013
Very good final episode!!!
9/10 final score! :)
Dec 23, 2014 8:30 AM

May 2012
Good ending~ quite a good fight between Andou and Kudou.

Hoping for a second season.

9/10
Dec 23, 2014 8:51 AM
Jun 2010
lolol, I'm glad they showed us what of the end does
Dec 23, 2014 9:18 AM
Nov 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
This is the book Hatoko is holding in the family restaurant:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4797380527/

(from the ISBN number)

Can I know the English name of that light novel? I try google search it can't find it please tell me I will gladly be grateful for that.
Dec 23, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2011
Setsunax-kun said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
This is the book Hatoko is holding in the family restaurant:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4797380527/

(from the ISBN number)

Can I know the English name of that light novel? I try google search it can't find it please tell me I will gladly be grateful for that.

It doesn't have an English name. This is the MAL entry: http://myanimelist.net/manga/81317/Shounen_Kyuumashi_to_Koisuru_Otome
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 23, 2014 10:15 AM

Apr 2013
It was good and funny at times, but it needs a real closure. Why introduce all this fairy war so detailed if they're not going to make use of it?
It needs a second season, but who knows if we get one...
Dec 23, 2014 10:17 AM
Dec 2014
It was lacking the Andou choose who he wants to date.
Looking forward to next season.
Dec 23, 2014 10:48 AM

Sep 2013
Andou's power is pretty damn good but only if you have a healer like Sayumi around to heal your arms every time you use it XD 8/10
Chifuyu's power is nigh unbeatable if used correctly.
Dec 23, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2014
One of the weaker season finals but it was still good.
This show isn't for everyone, but all in all I found it stupidly enjoyable and fun. Glad I picked it up. One of the underrated shows this season. As Stark said, It was a fun ride. Would watch a second season without a doubt.

4/5 for the episode.
6.9/10 for the show overall.
Dec 23, 2014 12:04 PM
Nov 2013
Loved this finale episode, even when this show annoyed me at times the characters make it the reason why enjoyed this show so much.

6/10, nothin special but but loads of fun and nothing serious. Would definitely watch a second season.
Dec 23, 2014 12:36 PM

Aug 2014
Hmmm the last episode eh, doesn't feel like one at all. Generic and nothing special. there are lot of things left unexplained too..
Characters other than the main cast barely got any screentime, *cough*sayumiimouto*cough*
And... Who's the girl who possessed Kudou, again? =.--
Dark and Dark of The End, Amaterasu-like fire that burns the user. xDD
Whoa the use of guillotine there was kinda too much, dont'cha think? Ouch.
Disappointed with the ending, but still pretty fun overall. Nice job Trigger!
Anyway, the score will be 7.5 because of Tomoyo for being the best girl. :3
Dec 23, 2014 3:44 PM

Mar 2013
Not bad in general

Not clear info about "Fairy War" is given though.

Still it had funny moments.

6/10
Dec 23, 2014 3:54 PM

May 2014
Such a disappointing ending...
Dec 23, 2014 4:50 PM

Jun 2013
Well it's pretty much a 6/10 for me. it wasn't that good or anything, but i've really enjoyed watching this series, it was fun.

A second season would be awesome, but i kinda doubt it will get one.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

248 by Gin_Okuri-inu »»
Apr 14, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

144 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 29, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.