Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2014 8:30 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Will anyone dropp it?

no, i kinda want to see where things will go. i'm surprised no one ever tal;ks about fuuka and kimi no iru machi on youtube
Oct 27, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2013
I am really speechless right now. I was hoping that it was a joke, but damn.
Oct 27, 2014 8:36 AM
Dec 2013
infinitymonkey said:
Spider-titan55 said:
yeah, but by the time a time skip happens yu will totally be in college while her sister will be in highschool probably before junior year

Well girls are said to be more mature than guys by 11 years. This will be something new coming from Seo which I'm really interested to see if it happens.

[sarcasm]yeah, i really expect a desperate yu try to get on a tenth grader[sarcasm]
Oct 27, 2014 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
What? O_O Really? She's dead? O_O

It's a joke, right?

-.-'
Oct 27, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Skullcrusher said:
What? O_O Really? She's dead? O_O

It's a joke, right?

-.-'

No.
Its actually the truck that's dead.
Fuuka rammed that truck so hard it died.

Oct 27, 2014 8:46 AM

Jul 2012
Seo...just why? You like to torture you characters and readers or what?
I can almost see Yuu haunted by some weird visions of Fuuka,sad but they weren't a good match either way just saying.

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Oct 27, 2014 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
damn seeing her totally dead made me loosed the urge to continue reading this... thanks a lot Seo! you really are a fucking troll... go have Yuu date another person again, and kill the girl.. then repeat it again.... (-_-)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 8:59 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
HAHAHAHA that was a pretty fast death. I was sure this was getting axed this chapter, but this turned into a prologue about his legend? So a manga named after the main lead's dead girlfriend? Honestly, I don't even know what to call this anymore. At least it would explain why the pacing and development so far has been pathetic, wanting to get to his actual story asap. And I cannot possibly see him dating another girl again and live happily ever after in a manga with Fuuka's name as the title. It feels just wrong.

I do hope this gets axed though.
Oct 27, 2014 9:03 AM

Sep 2010
God damn..... Fuuka was like the perfect girl ever. Not the stereotypical tsundere her mom was, and you had to go kill her off Seo. WTF!!!!! >:
Oct 27, 2014 9:06 AM

Feb 2012
Just what the hell is going on in Seo's mind?
Oct 27, 2014 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Thanks for making me feel like shit Seo.
Oct 27, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2013
Damn that was unexpecting since usually when a series when the main character name after of they have a very high chance of not dying and since this happen am more interested to see what going to happen next for this series. Also I am wondering why Seo did this since he never did this to any of his other series and series usually end the main character ends up together with their main love interest.
WoggoOct 27, 2014 9:23 AM
Oct 27, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2012
hafiyfiy said:
Behemoth11 said:
Will anyone dropp it?

NO.. I think it will become more interesting

Seo best troll , i like
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Oct 27, 2014 9:18 AM

May 2012
NeutralSide said:
Seo sure showed them people with their Theories about Amnesia,Paralyze,Lose her voice,etc.

Bravo..I did not expect that..My mind can't even process it.
I will not drop this.I'm not some pussy I read it till the end!

Also Fuuka's sister new Romantic interest...Another truck will spawn on top of her then...SQUISH!

brofist
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Oct 27, 2014 9:21 AM

Feb 2012
What the fuck?
Oct 27, 2014 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
maybe Seo regrets making her the main heroine... and maybe her death will be just an excuse to introduce a new character to play as the new heroine of this series... some others speculates her sister replacing her... maybe or maybe not...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 9:23 AM

May 2013
Two possibilities:

1. Fuuka now is related to the Band and Yuu will end up with Koyuki, hence the extra chapter prelude.
2. The main characters change to Daiki and Yuuka' sister under Yuuka's shadow, or Yuu's tutelage.

Maybe 1 and 2 together.
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam
Oct 27, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
Coquidragon said:
Two possibilities:

1. Fuuka now is related to the Band and Yuu will end up with Koyuki, hence the extra chapter prelude.
2. The main characters change to Daiki and Yuuka' sister under Yuuka's shadow, or Yuu's tutelage.

Maybe 1 and 2 together.

sounds like an awesome plot.. nice possibilities bro...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2013
apperently Name giving main charakters can die that early in the story oO
I can just repeat myself Seo has some HUGE balls to pull that one
fatmouth7 said:
Balls-to-the-Wall action that makes your testosterone levels skyrocket.

Oct 27, 2014 9:35 AM

Dec 2008
I'm really tempted to drop this manga now. Fuuka was by far the most interesting character and I just can't think of anyway for Seo to make me enjoy this manga even close as much as I was enjoying it only few weeks ago... It was a 7-8 manga so far depending on the development, now seing only 6 at best...depending on what Seo makes next might be even 4-5......
but even so, I wish that Seo didn't kill the serializiation with this since I still wanna see what is going to happen, god forbid me, but I do....It won't be fun, it won't be exciting, but no matter how painful this will be I will see it until the end (though hopefully not as painful as the final about 70 chapters of KnIM)
Oct 27, 2014 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
I loved it but I'm feeling really horrible about it. I knew this was going to happen but Man seeing it actually happen feels like...crap.

Anyway while the whole sister theory sounds okay enough, I think that they're going to go through a different thing that what most of us are expecting. I'm thinking that Yuu's going to keep singing and eventually he's going to be really famous and desirable and he's going to shut people out and then finally one day, a new girl comes to break him out of his shell.

Maybe? Maybe not? We'll see.
Oct 27, 2014 9:36 AM
Sep 2014
STOP SAYING SHIT. I'm still crying... This is the second time i have cryied for any author's work. First was in CLANNAD - AFTER STORY and now this... SO please stop saying this is similar to any another manga. I was so connected to it. I don't even think i will ever be able to continue coz without Fuuka there is no FUUKA.
Oct 27, 2014 9:37 AM

Oct 2009
I just want to read the next chapter to see what will happen....
Oct 27, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2012
Although it hurts, I definitely won't drop it. After everything I've read of Seo's works throughout the years., I need to know what happens next. Rip fuuka :(
Oct 27, 2014 9:41 AM

Oct 2013
Anyway what about this whole supernatural thing?
Oct 27, 2014 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Anyway what about this whole supernatural thing?

Like AnoHana? Sounds possible but I'm thinking more along the lines of Yuu seeing Fuuka like how Shu sees Inori at the end of Guilty Crown haha.
Oct 27, 2014 9:48 AM

Oct 2013
What happened in AnoHana?
Oct 27, 2014 9:49 AM

Aug 2014
SEO is more for a real slice of life than supernatual things in his long mangas.
Oct 27, 2014 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
Sweanime said:
SEO is more for a real slice of life than supernatual things in his long mangas.
Now that I think about it, yeah, that's true.
Oct 27, 2014 9:56 AM

May 2012
To be honest i see this bullshit coming since they get together. Although i never think she will actually die... I dont see any reason to drop this, I mean really this is Seo Kouji works for god sake
Oct 27, 2014 9:58 AM
Jul 2013
i guess seo sent out a warning to future manga readers. if one of his heroines doesn't act stupid to the bone like suzuka or yuzuki he is going to kill them.

although that was definitely dramatic considering the death of the title character. it simply doesn't make sense. that's the thing with seo characters they never grow up or advance. they are always stuck in rut until end when they end up happily ever after or he will shatter their happiness with the next manga.
Oct 27, 2014 9:58 AM

Aug 2014
Wondering more about why he choose the doughter of suzuka if she only was going to be there for a short while and then kill her of.

Think he got tired of her and thats why he killed her of and wanted another girl in the story?

But it´s explain why he never showed suzuka and yamato.
Oct 27, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2013
Wow... I thought that it was a dream or something they were having, so I kept my expectations low, but then it happened...

And the manga is going to continue, Fuuka was a nice girl, that cameo of Daiki reminded me the one that she did on KnIM.

But... I loved Suzuka, now how can I go read it or look at it knowing that this will happen?
Oct 27, 2014 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
Wild. Gotta give Seo credit for that ass-pull.

It strikes me that people are more upset that the daughter of Suzuka died more so than Fuuka died. I think this points to the fact that the characters in this story are not well developed and are pretty flat and lifeless. So maybe the characters will actually develop from here on out. Then again, it would help to have a plot.
Oct 27, 2014 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
I honestly thought we'll get an hospital scene. You know, the "critical-condition-but-will-make-a-full-recovery" type, not that. I wonder what this new "legend" that gonna start is. In other news, Hinashi Koyuki has a clear path to Haruna Yuu
Oct 27, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2014
killing of the main character... Killing off the poster girl... Why did they even name it "Fuuka". The "legend" is probably Haruna Yuu, becoming a pop star or idol.. man this manga took a bad turn, when it was just about to get interesting..
Oct 27, 2014 10:37 AM
Oct 2014
"Ha ha ha ha! Seo you're a genius! "This mangas gonna end like suzuka." and "We all know hes going to end up with fuuka" This isnt Suzuka, This isnt KNIM. This is the same Seo who wrote Half and half. Bringing death into a plot so unexpectedly. Truly brilliant! Also to those who say "change the name and title picture" Are you dishonoring fuuka? This will be the story based around her death, Her dreams taken up by the people around her. Changing the title and cover is like saying she never really mattered. I laugh at your reactions but honestly just how heartless are you people. Tragedy happens. Its how the people around pick themselves up and continue living that will make this story good. Not just because it had fuuka in it."[/quote]

My opinion is close to yours! What if the title Fuuka isn't the name of a character, but the name of a song? Or the source and object of emotion expressed by the main character?

Do you know what they said back in the 90s?
Love stems melodies;
but heartbreaks create legends.
Oct 27, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
I commend Seo for actually having some balls and pulling something not cliche.
Oct 27, 2014 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:

DeadZeroSourceOct 27, 2014 10:50 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 10:52 AM

May 2009
IF THE STRAP ON DOLL WILL COME TO LIFE I MIGHT HAVE TO FIND THE DRAGONBALLS TO REVIVE FUUKA
Oct 27, 2014 10:53 AM
Oct 2014
I hope he is just going to do a Winter Sonata plot where they make the girl look like she is dead but she is not
Oct 27, 2014 10:54 AM

Oct 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
Behemoth11 said:

And how did it end?
Oct 27, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2012
inb4 he won't be able to move on and be forever alone.
But well, that was commendable Seo. Good job. This a tough path to take though, good luck.
Oct 27, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
Behemoth11 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

And how did it end?

Sad.... :P
Oct 27, 2014 11:01 AM

Oct 2013
Mangalist-san said:
niyan said:
killing of the main character... Killing off the poster girl... Why did they even name it "Fuuka". The "legend" is probably Haruna Yuu, becoming a pop star or idol.. man this manga took a bad turn, when it was just about to get interesting..

Ha ha ha ha! Seo you're a genius! "This mangas gonna end like suzuka." and "We all know hes going to end up with fuuka" This isnt Suzuka, This isnt KNIM. This is the same Seo who wrote Half and half. Bringing death into a plot so unexpectedly. Truly brilliant! Also to those who say "change the name and title picture" Are you dishonoring fuuka? This will be the story based around her death, Her dreams taken up by the people around her. Changing the title and cover is like saying she never really mattered. I laugh at your reactions but honestly just how heartless are you people. Tragedy happens. Its how the people around pick themselves up and continue living that will make this story good. Not just because it had fuuka in it.

No, not really. A great plot doesn't define itself with tragedy or plot twists which could be considered as asspulls. Fūkas death occurred way too suddenly and her relationship with Yū lacks impact at this point.
Actually the story becomes predictable now. Only time will tell if the story is fun to read like before, but I truly doubt it...
Oct 27, 2014 11:01 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

And how did it end?

A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2014
wait guys, was Fuuka's parents and sister even shown in the funeral? not to mention... Seo didn't show Fuuka being on the coffin., just the big picture frame.. are they by any chance gonna fake her death, because she maybe has an amnesia, so many possibilities? still hoping that she is alive on my part :(
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 11:07 AM

Mar 2008
Wait... What?!
Oct 27, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2013
DeadZeroSource,

This would be like the last chapters of KNIM. :3
Oct 27, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
Wow, that was so cold O.o

The dude never went to his own girlfriend's funeral ._.

SOOOO cold this chapter. But wow, i never even thought of the plot where it was possible that he could meet her sister. Did they mention her? I don't remember such a thing. The weekly releases are pretty deadly. I want more updates @-@

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.