Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2014 1:34 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
More earthquakes are definitely occurring recently, I'm sure we'll find out the cause soon. We get the introduction of Takemikazuchi and his Familia. With Bell and company heading to the middle floors, something major is bound to happen. I'm glad I can get to see Ryu out of her maid uniform and back into her sexily badass adventurer attire~ Goliath incoming, let's see how Bell will handle the situation. And I'm hoping to know more about Hermes.
May 23, 2015 4:40 PM

Apr 2013
There was more ecchi in that volume than the previous ones, don't know why suddenly we got that much fanservice in the middle of the volume.

that final though. Epic battle. Put to shame raid encounters in MMORPG here by the scale. Were we really in a" dungeon"? xD
I'm really intrigued by the dungeon's "identity" btw.
May 1, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2008
Fav book out of the 5 so far, that was great.

Looking forward to august and the sixth novel.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
May 22, 2016 12:02 AM

Jan 2013
That was a nice fight, it could have been longer, and the autor could have explored more the different fights that were going on, but it was good.

Best part was Lyu's (or Ryu, whatever you wanna call it) scenes. I hope she gets more screen time in the future.
Jul 16, 2016 3:24 PM
Jul 2016
i can't wait to watch the next episode of this anime Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka....
Sep 21, 2017 3:09 PM
Sep 2017
You can download all danmachi novels volumes 1 to 9 and sword oratoria at this link http://kimechanic.com/1DUu. Please forward to whomever needs.
Apr 8, 2021 7:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Much more interesting and compelling than the anime to be sure. The whole world is just fleshed out better and side characters like Lyu and Riveria are just more developed.
Hestia is still as annoying but has less "screentime" so to speak, so it makes her less grating.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

2 by skyhei1995 »»
Apr 20, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.