Forum Settings
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2021 6:04 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Quite a confusing volume, no I don't mean the red herrings in the monologue chapters. Those came to light as soon as Horn revealed herself as the other girl dealing with the goddess. I meant more about Syr's or rather, Freya's wish. For sure, it all boils down to acquiring Bell in the hole but I'm assuming her one true wish is to spend her life as a normal girl with Bell on her side, and maybe away from her goddess duties and obligations, I think?? For now, we'll just have to forget about it and look forward to her other plans. This next forceful step from her sounds like it has more to do than her love and obsessions and more about her scheming for something.....

Lastly, this date was pretty fun despite the tragic ending. But I think it's entertaining due to Bell finally showing signs of being a man. Thank you master for bringing it out of him, and honestly I'm more happier seeing the process of the training like in the short story at the post afterword. Now I'm gonna expect him to be a little bit more aggressive when it came to pursuing Aiz not just as simply idolizing her. Of course that's after he learned how to cope of rejecting someone and maybe after Freya gone all out or maybe within the procedure too, who knows.
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really loved this volume, despite it being a farcry from where Danmachi exceels its best, dungeon exploration.
This reveal actually makes me love Syr and Freya more, both being one, Freya's girly side was on full display this volume, and I would have strangled Bell for being a dumbass to refuse such a charming creature, if it was not for his love for Aiz, and development Lyu had on vol14.

So many people focusing on Hestia, when there are so many better girls out there, I never thought Freya would fit Bell, but found the whole pursuit interesting, but as Syr, they were FREAKING CUTE this episode, also the whole Master thing and going to hit on girls in the dungeon was too funny. xD

What a bombshell of a reveal this volume was, thankfully vol17 is finally around the corner in english, but vol18 has yet to be released in japanese...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

2 by skyhei1995 »»
Apr 20, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 15 Discussion

FireFistYK - Dec 1, 2020

3 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.