Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2014 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That ultimate magic sure is quite something :P

This was a nice setup for our Green Witch. I sure hope she will enjoy the experience in the outside world. I got a feeling it will create memories she won't ever forget.
Stark700Sep 2, 2014 8:10 AM
Aug 18, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2010
This chapter had a bizarre, lovely sensation to it.
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 18, 2014 2:08 AM

Aug 2010
Sullivan is so adorable :3 She looked really pretty with her hair down <3

But I really fear for her future :( I don't think Sebastian and Ciel will do anything bad but I have a bad feeling.

Dat baiting was so sly from Ciel calling her "Friend"...I hope she doesn't have a bad end D:
Aug 18, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2010
I love this: "Keeping their shoes clean but getting their hands dirty"
Aug 18, 2014 5:57 AM

Mar 2012
If Sullivan dies because of ciel and Sebastian i will never forgive them. i already had a bad experience when they killed doll.
Aug 18, 2014 8:08 AM

Jun 2014
It was so short! I can't wait for the next chapter, this arc seems darker than the previous ones.

-ShadowClaw- said:
If Sullivan dies because of ciel and Sebastian i will never forgive them. i already had a bad experience when they killed doll.

Agreed, as much as I love Ciel he really messed up by killing Doll.
Aug 18, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2009
This chapter was great.. Seeing Ciel back to himself, and already up to no good with Sebastian.. I was thrilled.. I just loved the way he and Sebby conned Sullivan so easily, yet at the same time I feel bad for her.

Stark700 said:

This was a nice setup for our Green Witch. I sure hope she will enjoy the experience in the outside world. I got a feeling it will create memories she won't ever forget.

Agreed. But why to I get the feeling she is going to regret it though...

Barion-Zara said:

But I really fear for her future :( I don't think Sebastian and Ciel will do anything bad but I have a bad feeling.

Dat baiting was so sly from Ciel calling her "Friend"...I hope she doesn't have a bad end D:

She is. I'm beginning to like her character even more, but at the same time I feel bad for her. Such innocence only to be shattered by tragedy.

LOL, I love the way he conned her. It feels so good to have our little master back... To see Ciel and Sebby back in their act was marvelous. However, I do feel slightly bad for her.

Someone suggested to me that it's possible that while she is gone, everyone in the village is killed, and when she comes back she'll blame herself and will kill herself for it. Or, she'll attack Ciel like Doll did and get killed via Sebastian. Either way, it's almost certain that she won't have that great of an end.

babymimi said:
It was so short! I can't wait for the next chapter, this arc seems darker than the previous ones.

-ShadowClaw- said:

He didn't kill Doll though, Sebastian did. If you recall that chapter, Ciel's face was buried in Sebastian's neck, and he was carrying Ciel out of the fire. Doll got ticked, attacked them and got killed.

I can forgive them... it's just how they roll. Roll ability.. LOL.

96.5 Extra: LOL but ow at the same time. I'm still laughing and wincing after having read it. Poor Ciel, I know how you feel. But Sebastian.. LOL, oh. And we learned something new about demons, their teeth grow back faster than ours. I wonder if they grow back when they are adult teeth, like a shark.
lovelyphantomSep 2, 2014 12:13 PM

Aug 18, 2014 3:33 PM

Jun 2013
KIDNAPPING!!!!! XD THERE ARE KIDNAPPERS IN CASTLE!!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 18, 2014 3:35 PM

Jun 2013
lovelyphantom said:
This chapter was great.. Seeing Ciel back to himself, and already up to no good with Sebastian.. I was thrilled.. I just loved the way he and Sebby conned Sullivan so easily, yet at the same time I feel bad for her.

Stark700 said:

Agreed. But why to I get the feeling she is going to regret it though...

Barion-Zara said:

She is. I'm beginning to like her character even more, but at the same time I feel bad for her. Such innocence only to be shattered by tragedy.

LOL, I love the way he conned her. It feels so good to have our little master back... To see Ciel and Sebby back in their act was marvelous. However, I do feel slightly bad for her.

Someone suggested to me that it's possible that while she is gone, everyone in the village is killed, and when she comes back she'll blame herself and will kill herself for it. Or, she'll attack Ciel like Doll did and get killed via Sebastian. Either way, it's almost certain that she won't have that great of an end.

babymimi said:

He didn't kill Doll though, Sebastian did. If you recall that chapter, Ciel's face was buried in Sebastian's neck, and he was carrying Ciel out of the fire. Doll got ticked, attacked them and got killed.

I can forgive them... it's just how they roll. Roll ability.. LOL.

Either Case Sullivan is Awesome, I really like the way Sebastian and Ciel Roll, tough Ciel is really selfish little Monster sometimes, Sullivan better live or we eat Demon eye Soup for Breakfast
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 21, 2014 11:25 AM

Sep 2013
That window scene :O Sebastian looks like a butler demon ;) - but Ciel looks like a creepy shota :(

Sullivan thou <3

Either the werewolves or Sullivan dies :( maybe both or non :) haha I don't even know at this point.
Aug 22, 2014 12:57 PM

May 2011
Lol @ sebastian :D even her selfishness is at a royal level.

Jarjaxle said:
KIDNAPPING!!!!! XD THERE ARE KIDNAPPERS IN CASTLE!!! XD

Lol she's the one who had been loured so it can't be helped :) she want with them by her freewill.

Barion-Zara said:

They're constantly making bad things :I
Aug 24, 2014 4:43 AM

Jan 2011
I think Ciel and Sebastian are seriously becoming my least favorite protagonists I have ever come across in a manga that is not totally awful.

I can accept asshole protagonists but the manga is supposed to portray them as evil, like in Shamo or Death Note. Here, they are supposed to be "the good guys" or at least decent enough for us to wanna root for them but now they have moved to child-kidnapping. That is just wrong.

Satan-sama said:
Lol she's the one who had been loured so it can't be helped :) she want with them by her freewill.

So I suppose pedos who lure children with free candy and ice cream are not at fault either? >_>

Satan-sama said:
They're constantly making bad things :I

Exactly, and this is becoming a problem for me cause I don't like them one bit.
Aug 26, 2014 12:27 AM

Aug 2014
Oh, Ciel...So evil and charming!!! Using that smile to the fullest now!!! ;)
~
And Sullivan, I'm so scared and excited for her, the look on her face is precious, I can only hope that she has a better ending, but I feel tragedy in the air... *sigh*
~
Strangely enough, the thing I was most excited about seeing was Diedrich!!! Tell me I'm not the only one!!! =) I got really worked up, thinking that we'd finally be able to see him, but alas once again we are greeted with the sight of sexy boots and gloves. I've been anxious, I feel as though his reveal is being built up...I mean why hide him for so long??? Hmmm...maybe it's just me.
~
Any input???
"Of all the places we've been, of all the things we've seen, of all the people we've met, of all the things we've experienced, there is no one throughout all my histories I have loved more than you..."
- Infinite Days
Aug 27, 2014 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
I'd normally consider this a chapter that concluded the arc, but I doubt the village will keep quiet about this. I actually really hope this arc will end soon because I found it kinda predictable. Also, I don't really love the new characters (including Sullivan, please don't kill me O.o)

I really hope that after this arc we'll get to see more of the focus of the manga (Ciel getting his revenge), and also I wanna know more about Undertaker! Although it seems obvious that something's building up because the Queen showed interest in the bizarre dolls last arc and now she wants to meet Sullivan...so yeah I'm hoping things are gonna start to speed up OuO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
KageNoAbisu said:
I'd normally consider this a chapter that concluded the arc, but I doubt the village will keep quiet about this. I actually really hope this arc will end soon because I found it kinda predictable. Also, I don't really love the new characters (including Sullivan, please don't kill me O.o)

I really hope that after this arc we'll get to see more of the focus of the manga (Ciel getting his revenge), and also I wanna know more about Undertaker! Although it seems obvious that something's building up because the Queen showed interest in the bizarre dolls last arc and now she wants to meet Sullivan...so yeah I'm hoping things are gonna start to speed up OuO

~
Yeah, I can see why you may not be crazy about new characters, I mean I love Sullivan, but I really want to get back to the I guess main plot of his revenge, but so far Toboso seems to be adding these sub plots because it looks like it's all building to an even greater plot!!!...I just want to see Diederich...I know, I'm a fangirl.
~
"Of all the places we've been, of all the things we've seen, of all the people we've met, of all the things we've experienced, there is no one throughout all my histories I have loved more than you..."
- Infinite Days
Nov 15, 2014 2:59 AM

Oct 2014
Waaah the tooth fairy story YuY
Jan 12, 2015 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Sebastian's Never been Drunk before *-* o.o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.