Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 17, 2014 1:12 AM
May 2013
f YEAH!! Team 7 is back. Sakura-chan si so cool <3 Great episode by far! excited for the next episode ^_^
Aug 17, 2014 5:07 AM

Feb 2013
soooo
Sai will join up with Tenten and Lee?
Aug 17, 2014 5:35 AM

Jun 2008
jnw93 said:
soooo

I approve of it.
Aug 17, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
One more episode before starting the manga, and it's good.... Now I feel bad about going ahead.
Aug 17, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
I laughed so much.. Everyones faces when Sasuke said that he is going to be Hokage.. :'D

Kiba: "I'm going to be Hokage! Hey, are you guys even listening!?"
Shino: "Kiba, no one's paying attention right now.. and it's pitiful......."

Or Minatos face when he saw Sakura, and thought that she reminds Kushina a lot. :D
Aug 17, 2014 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
jnw93 said:
soooo
What's a Sai?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2011
LOVED THE EPI Q3Q
Aug 19, 2014 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
OMG! This is by far one of the best episodes in this series! Almost all of the long awaited scenes are happening right now :D

Kakashi's words to Obito are really touching ^^
Minato and other Hokages are finally on the battlefield :D

Minato: Are you Naruto's girlfriend?
Naruto: Um-mmh, yeah!
Hahahaha Sakura's reaction was really funny XD And Naruto what were you thinking?! You're supposed to love Hinata!

Madara: I've been waiting for you, Hashirama!
Hashirama: I'll deal with you later.
I laughed sooo much on that scene XDD

That's some badass barrier as well :D
Sasuke's back!
Aww, Shikamaru and Chouji protecting Ino, sweet :3
Sasuke becoming Hokage?! Hahahaha, I would love to see that XD (Now the kinda look like Madara and Hashirama)

FINALLY!! TEAM 7 IS BACK! AND IT'S BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE! :D

Poor Kiba XD
Aug 19, 2014 6:05 AM

Jul 2013
I keep replaying the scene between Hashirama and Madara, Madara always makes the best entrances.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Shikamaru: "I want you to connect me to everyone on the battlefield...Can you do it?"
Ino: "Doesn't matter! I will do it!"

Lol, that part me giggle. If only everyone was as determined as Shikamaru and Ino.

Awww, I was hoping to see Naruto's surprise when Minato finally showed up. Oh well, I'm happy that the Hokage didn't waste any time getting to the battlefield.

I noticed that although Sakura got angry she didn't deny Minato's girlfriend remark ^^

Sasuke wants to be the Hokage? Wtf lol! That was the funniest part of the episode.

No wait! I changed my mind. This was definitely the highlight xD

I lolled so hard at that part ...

Loved this episode, was great :)
TyrelApr 26, 2016 10:49 AM
Aug 19, 2014 12:07 PM

May 2013
Best episode ever! I laughed so hard when Sasuke said he wanted to become Hokage, even though I had been expecting it due to spoilers! XD

Good thing Team 7 is back too. It was the combination of those 3 that made me take an interest in the original series after all.
Aug 19, 2014 11:02 PM
Dec 2011
epic episode i watching this again.... awesome i love it ... oh...god....minato and everyone is here .. and SAKURA didnt say no when minato asked if she was narutos girl??!! way to go sakura i love her speech giving to other shinobi also kakashis talk with obito was epic OBITO HAS ABANDON himself so much you can realize it in kakashis speech to him.
naruto admiring his dad and he closed his eyes before minato came its like saying "i have faith in you dad nothing will happen to us" it was beyond words! when madara came to see hashirama it was super the reaction is priceless! sasuke stare at naruto and say ill become hokage! everyone reaction was as same as mine it was so weird and epic i love it! and sasuke is listening to naruto working together and team 7 is back!

one more important thing naruto remembers is ITACHIS word to naruto i think naruto feel a bit uneasy about sasuke becoming hokage thinking " does sasuke have the right idea of one becoming hokage??!" and then naruto saying "leave it to me!" like saying it will be okay :3

also when sasuke come first thing he see is sakura and talks to her! but sakura was happy but and also quections him but was a bit different maybe she finally know what real love is hard to tell that moment :3
OROCHIMARU and karin suigetsu not here i know where they are! well i am guessing they went to aid tsunade who is in HALF and bleeding to death oh...god...i hope they went to help her, i hope they make it in time! i am so worried about the kages specially tsunade please tsunade be okay .... :3
Aug 21, 2014 4:53 AM

Nov 2010
Epic! It was full of nostalgia which on the other hand isn't quite original stacking all of the amazing stuff of the first run into this

Though the arrival of the four Hokages and Sasuke's group was about time

Everyone aspiring to be Hokage after Sasuke was just good comedy
Aug 21, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2012
worth it to put the time on this series to see this moment
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 21, 2014 11:48 PM

Jul 2008
Here we go, Team 7 is on, and now for Sakura to show....the same as she has shown before.

And the Hokage's kick ass.
Aug 23, 2014 8:11 AM

Mar 2010
Good god I'm just enjoying this too much. When sasuke said he was going to become hokage, I died of laughter.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 23, 2014 8:29 AM

Apr 2010
I agree. The best episode so far. Amazing to see that all the Hokages and also Team7 are back. :)
Aug 24, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2009
Ahhh I haven't laughed like this in Naruto for ages! Pretty great minus Sakura's crap ^^
And yes it was way less emotional than I expected; with Minato and Sasuke :/
Aug 24, 2014 7:39 AM

Jun 2011
Alll the four hokagesss and team 7 is back :D
Aug 26, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
Team 7 is back? oh shit the hype is real
Recommend me an anime
Aug 27, 2014 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
I liked the raction of naruto to minato's showing... Or lack thereof.

Why does the Ten Tails look like a penis though?
So wait, all this talking and TenTails was charging at them? Why? How?

Sasuke few episodes ago: I want to imrpove our image in Konoha
Now: I don't care what you guys think.

Lol.

Naruto and Sakura shipping again?
Aug 31, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
Best part was when the hokages arrive and Sakura will power! :D
Sep 2, 2014 9:42 AM

Jan 2014
So, Sasuke's infamous Hokage speech. At least the others had the same reaction I had the first time I heard of that.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 2, 2014 9:42 PM
Jun 2014
I Really like this Eps. it was very funny ,and nice in the same time
Sep 3, 2014 5:55 PM
Feb 2013
The ending left me with the biggest smile on my face. Wonderful episode!
Sep 27, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2013
Good episode, leave it to Sasuke to claim that he wants to be Hokage and doesn't give a damn about what his image is.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Dec 11, 2014 9:40 PM

Aug 2009
I've had Naruto on hold for a min, and decided I'll watch ONE episode today on a random note, and then put it back on hold....
BUT THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! I mean now I'm so hyped I don't know what to do. Do I marathon it now? Do I wait a few more months?
This episode was perfection in every single way....Although I thought Naruto and his dad's reunion was a bit underwhelming, but everything else was great. Sasuke saying he wants to become Hokage literally made me burst out in laughter. I haven't laughed that good in a long time. I couldn't stop giggling after that either. Then team 7 reunited and they started playing that Naruto OST- "Heaven-Shaking Event" And I fangirled like I have never fangirled before. I am beyond ecstatic that they are finally back together!!! I'm so excited til the point that I can't hide it, literally this episode has changed my mood for the entire week! :DD

Dec 21, 2014 11:47 PM
May 2012
Team 7 and The Hokages are back, bitches!!
Sasuke is going to be Hokage ahahaha.
Awesome episode~
Dec 27, 2014 7:12 AM

Jan 2012
awesome entrance Minato .my favorite episode. Team 7 banzai

Jan 4, 2015 7:26 PM

May 2014
lovexLuffy said:
I've had Naruto on hold for a min, and decided I'll watch ONE episode today on a random note, and then put it back on hold....
BUT THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER! I mean now I'm so hyped I don't know what to do. Do I marathon it now? Do I wait a few more months?
This episode was perfection in every single way....Although I thought Naruto and his dad's reunion was a bit underwhelming, but everything else was great. Sasuke saying he wants to become Hokage literally made me burst out in laughter. I haven't laughed that good in a long time. I couldn't stop giggling after that either. Then team 7 reunited and they started playing that Naruto OST- "Heaven-Shaking Event" And I fangirled like I have never fangirled before. I am beyond ecstatic that they are finally back together!!! I'm so excited til the point that I can't hide it, literally this episode has changed my mood for the entire week! :DD

I TOTALLY understand and agree!!!! I'm so glad I waited until now to marathon this Masterpiece!!! <3

4th hokage is badass. Sakura x Naruto is funny as hell too!! Super good. What I felt bad for the most was the nine tails getting used so much. But maybe the Nine Tails discovers some kind of purpose in getting used and is okay with it. Sasuke waited 372 episodes to steal Naruto's dream LOL!
Episode 5/5
_Dazzle_Jan 4, 2015 7:34 PM
Feb 6, 2015 5:07 AM

Jun 2008
Poor Madara-kun. His feelings got rejected.
Feb 9, 2015 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
Love these episodes *-*
Feb 25, 2015 1:25 AM
Jan 2014
got the chills at that ending
Apr 19, 2015 11:25 PM
Feb 2011
Ramkec said:
Well dam lets all become Hokage fuck it.

Let's do it!

And what Sakaura said about being inadequately trained, I was like: yup!
Naruto a Sannin? yup
Sasuke a Sannin? yup
Sakura> eh
May 6, 2015 9:29 PM

Apr 2011
Did not expect Sasuke to say he wanted to become Hokage LOL that's the last thing I was expecting him to say in these last 10 years of watching the naruto series.
Jun 29, 2015 12:39 AM
Mar 2014
holy crap i cant believe its been 9 years since sasuke left!!!
Feb 1, 2016 5:01 AM

Feb 2013
Its pretty odd how lighthearted Hashirama acts with Madara since you know...they fought to the death. When he was telling his story he acted like killing his once friend was one of the worst things he had to ever do, yet here he acts as if nothing ever happened. Its just very weird honestly...

Also Sasuke acting all chummy with everyone again and then everyone sort of accepting his return after all the shit hes done was pretty weird to me as well. None of it felt natural, it just felt way too forced imo. It honestly leads me to believe that at first Kishi never had any intention of redeeming Sasuke, at least not this early. But then he changed his mind and had no idea how to actually change the story around to fit it, so he just added in some dumb comedy moments to gloss over a situation that should have been much more emotional and serious.

But anyway, I found this episode to be pretty meh. The best part about it was Madara and his over the top reactions to the 1st lol...
Jun 13, 2016 12:19 PM

Aug 2015
I died 2 times watching this episode xD

Omg, that face is priceless xd

And Sasuke dacelaring that he want to be a hokage xD I always knew that he was an idiot, but now beat himself

Team 7 finally together!!!!!!
Sep 23, 2016 10:24 AM

Sep 2014
Nice episode. Finally the leaf kages arrived and the reunion of team 7 yay
Oct 17, 2016 8:27 PM

Mar 2013
its all fucking non chalant minato n sasuke show up?!??!??!! like tf but cool
Mar 31, 2017 1:44 AM

Dec 2012
Sakura understands Naruto so much.
Shikamaru keikaku time.
Build a god damn wall!
Minato showing up like a badass.
Sakura meets her future father-in-law, Minato.

Minato: Are you...Naruto's girlfriend?
Naruto: Huh? Hmm...Uh-huh...Yeah! I suppose you could say that.
Me: YES!!!!!!

*Sakura proceeds to act like Kushina.*
*Minato gets Kushina vibes.*

Me: Kushina did say she wanted Naruto to find a girl just like her and Sakura didn't say no to Minato's question.

Madara appearing like he just saw the Ice Cream truck.
LMAO at Hashirama. LMAO at Madara's face.
HOLY SHIT! MINATO GOING NINE TAILS MODE! NARUTO'S EYES! Minato gonna show Naruto how its done.
Sakura watching Minato be all cool and shit. Should help Naruto's case when he woo's Sakura.
LMAO at Sasuke dropping the Hokage bomb on them.
Oh shit! Naruto and Sasuke vs the Ten Ta...No...Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura: Team 7 vs the Ten Tails.
DAT ENDING! Team 7 is together again after 9 years.
RobMar 31, 2017 10:33 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2017 9:10 PM

May 2013
I am offended Naruto said yes Sakura is his gf =___________= Ew. She's not good enough for him. Hinata best girl all the way.

Sasuke is so dumb. No Hokage for you.
Apr 24, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
LMAO, EVERYONE WANTS TO BECOME HOKAGE.

best response from Hashirama, lol.

poor Kiba, no one notice you.
Hinata being considerate, you're so kind, Hinata.
Jul 13, 2017 11:38 AM

May 2009
loved the reunion between minato and naruto. i'm just glad team 7 reunited, although the comedic reaction @ sasuke saying he wants to be hokage ruined the mood a little. sakura was great in this episode too
Jul 14, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2017
dazzler said:
loved the reunion between minato and naruto. i'm just glad team 7 reunited, although the comedic reaction @ sasuke saying he wants to be hokage ruined the mood a little. sakura was great in this episode too

Sasuke is a total troll now lol :P
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Jul 24, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2012
wow my heart almost can't take this

soooooo crazy to see everyone reunited!!!
wasnt sure if I was more excited for Naruto to come face to face with his dad or sasuke as an ally

Also, I just realized after Sakuras comment that each of team 7 was trained by a legendary sannin,
never thought about that before until now
Aug 30, 2017 1:48 PM

Apr 2015
That's definitely one of the best episodes in Naruto so far.
Feb 20, 2018 11:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Team Seven REBORN!!!! Cool!!!!
When appears Minato to help, cool too!!!!
Mar 6, 2018 2:38 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 372:

The hokage's and Team 7 reunited, Hashirama leave Madara in check, Minato godspeed teleport the 10 tails attack like nothing, Sakura reminds of Kusina to Minato, Sasuke declare he wants to be Hokage and surprise everyone... A lot of thing happening.

"A lot of thing have happened. I've decided to protect Leaf Village. And then, I'll... Become Hokage."

4/5
Dec 17, 2018 9:16 PM
Jul 2014
TEAM 7 IS FINALLY BACK TT^TT EMO HOURS WIDE TF OPEN
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

436 by ItachiSanStatus »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 28, 2008

76 by natsuyah »»
Apr 28, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 8, 2009

27 by Iago97 »»
Apr 27, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.