Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2014 11:15 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice, everyone is hyping up the fight. Those Dragon Slayer modes~

The ending of the chapter made me WHAT
Jul 31, 2014 11:20 PM

Jan 2012
A very "necessary fighting padding" chapter I suppose but not much really happened. I didn't notice next week's chapter title...
Jul 31, 2014 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
Gajeel still has his shadow iron dragon slayer form so he is like Natsu now. Now we need Wendy to get her own mix magic with air dragon slayer with either Sting or Cobra dragon slayer magic with or Hiro might bring in a new dragon slayer mage for her.
Of course Natsu and Gajeel beat the other two like it was nothing.
Sting and Rouge are holding Mard Geer which is normal to see in Fairy Tail.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jul 31, 2014 11:35 PM

Jun 2013
。。。it would be very stupid if they lost the fight because they knocked each other out
Jul 31, 2014 11:38 PM

Apr 2013
Juvia faints understandably, demons show their demons forms, Natsu and Gajeel go dual mode and get called demons. Quick, short, good chapter with some humor and Tempesta's demon form looks a little like when he fought Laxus at least the face does but
animefan8800 said:
I didn't notice next week's chapter title...

Maybe panda's missing a page again. Also http://estella-may.tumblr.com/post/93354334895#tumblr_notes I'll copy and paste most of it

Next issue of Weekly Shounen Magazine is a double issue because it’ll be going on break for the Obon holiday the week after. So no Fairy Tail that week.

A sample schedule -

Fairy Tail 395 (Weekly Shounen Magazine Issue 36/37) - Scanlations on 8/1/14, out legally in Japan on 8/6/14.
Fairy Tail 396 (Weekly Shounen Magazine Issue 38) - Scanlations anytime between 8/1/14 and 8/15/14, out legally in Japan on 8/20/14.
Fairy Tail 397 (Weekly Shounen Magazine Issue 39) - Scanlations on 8/22/14, out legally in Japan on 8/27/14.

Thanks to estella may on tumblr.
Aqua_ElevenAug 1, 2014 1:02 AM
Jul 31, 2014 11:42 PM

May 2014
First of all: PEOPLE LISTEN, This is a new title for Tartaros arc and its called "Extreme Pain" , we will get this "title" further

Now for the chapter.... well kinda like but i will give this time 3.5/5 if Natsu and Gajeel could beat that easly with that form why dint they used in the 1 place? We dint had the chance to see them fight but oh well thinga go fast :(
I hope the demons dont lose right now...

Well we dint get much this chapter
IcestormsJul 31, 2014 11:52 PM
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Jul 31, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
Everyone's new modes looked insane! The ending was really random... 4/5
Aug 1, 2014 12:05 AM
Oct 2013
Did the scanslators miss a page? That was kinda random at the end.
Aug 1, 2014 12:15 AM

May 2014
The only badass moment in this chapter was the transformation *.* amazing indeed
Aug 1, 2014 12:21 AM

Dec 2011
Good chapter....i find this one more funny and great finish with Gajeel and Natsu punch each other.
Aug 1, 2014 12:38 AM

Oct 2013
Why did he say to Natsu, he's a demon?
Aug 1, 2014 12:46 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Why did he say to Natsu, he's a demon?

Just look at them fighting. Don't take it literally.
Aug 1, 2014 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
Demons calling the two slayers demons. Me thinks this might be subtle foreshadowing.
Aug 1, 2014 1:02 AM

Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Demons calling the two slayers demons. Me thinks this might be subtle foreshadowing.

Hm, yeah that's quite possible.
LOL that ending.

Transformation was awesome.
Praise song huh xD

"She'd make for an amazing wife" XD
Aug 1, 2014 1:50 AM

Aug 2012
That ending though, but I think it's missing a page? Also E.N.D is hinting more to be Natsu with the Tartarus member stating "Demon" when fighting Natsu.
Salamander2170Aug 1, 2014 2:35 AM
Aug 1, 2014 2:41 AM
Jan 2014
Well,while Natsu was kicking Jackal's ass after figuring out how to eat his explosions,the bastard wondered if he was really a human.But,well,here it's different.Torafusar may not have been refering to Natsu and/or Gajeel,but to himself.

Considerin a page is probably missing,because the name of the next chapter didn't appear,I don't trust mangapanda's translation.
Aug 1, 2014 4:03 AM

Nov 2013
Meh.

I'm still highly disapointed by the way Tartaros members are going down.
Aug 1, 2014 4:45 AM

May 2010
Okay chapter, we got to see Gajeel and Natsu taking the fight very easy. They could have beaten all the demons together if they were this competitive from the start.
Aug 1, 2014 4:49 AM

May 2014
TragicRomance said:
Okay chapter, we got to see Gajeel and Natsu taking the fight very easy. They could have beaten all the demons together if they were this competitive from the start.

That is what i was thinking... they got beat down in their strongest form quiet easly... i know double dragon powers is strong but cmon... if they beat all demons like that Mard Geer is easy too lol

I mean, only Natsu,Gajeel ( because when they use the elements attack they have a kill secure) and Gray(Demos Slayer) can beat Mard Geel and END
IcestormsAug 1, 2014 4:57 AM
Aug 1, 2014 5:44 AM

Dec 2008
Favorite part was probably the last page. Laughed really loud for a few seconds. Glad we saw some of Erza. It's strange, I still have my doubts about Minerva's redemption mainly because of this chapter. I just hope she's actually become "good" and isn't going to bite Erza in the ass when she's face to face against Kyouka again. I miss Kyouka. She looks so nice without her mask.
Aug 1, 2014 5:49 AM

Dec 2013
HAHA Natsu and Gajeel as usual at odds with each other, but are still SOOO strong!

A quick break from sadness as this chapter ends on a light comical note (:
Aug 1, 2014 6:06 AM

Mar 2014
Minerva's specialty is cooking !!
Superb transformations !! so cool !!
Turning it up a notch !!
Stupidity in advantages !!
Pretty great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2014 6:22 AM
Sep 2012
This was an okay chapter, it is a breather chapter and I think we needed one. The chapter does live up to the name pain.

Natsu should have no trouble with these guys, he is suppose to defeat the big boss E.N.D. or he is E.N.D. either way he shouldn't have trouble with these guys.

I thought the Lucy / Juvia moment was nice, Juvia in her mind consider Lucy her rival, so putting that aside for a moment was nice, I hope that Lucy is my love rival gag ends already. Let NatLu and Gruvia happen and the point is all moot.

Sting and Rogue more of a fight than I thought, I guess they can hold Mage Guille back until help arrives. I figure all of the dragon slayers will cross paths soon.

The Minerva cooking thing that was weird but funny at the same time, seeing that side of Minerva that had me rolling eventhought it was Lily's overactive imagination, I think Happy is rubbing off on him. We actully get some info on Lily and what taste in women he has, does Charles know how to cook? If not, Happy you don't have to worry about Lily taking your woman. I worry this could be forshadowing that he is going to try push Gajeel towards Minerva. My favorite ship is Gajeel x Levy, so I won't be happy if he tries to mess with that.

Now I imagine Edolas, Pantherlily cooking for his comrades, Knighwalker, Sugerboy, Hughes, Coco, etc. complementing him on his cooking. We all agree Erza can be scary but only Pantherlily can truely know which Erza is more scarier, Scarlet or Knightwalker? I seen enough of both of them on bad days that I know it is not plessent when they are in a bad mood.

So two more demons go down, I think this chapter does hint more that Natsu is E.N.D. Can't wait for the next chapter whatever it's called.
Aug 1, 2014 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Pather got it going.
Aug 1, 2014 8:09 AM

Mar 2009
Minerva is getting redeemed and purified in the eyes of readers. FU... She is evil to the core and nothing will change that. She arranged her abusive father death and did nothing but abuse and treat other people like shit.
Aug 1, 2014 8:36 AM

Dec 2011
Now that they activated those modes seems like it made the tag team fight one sided.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2014 8:37 AM

Feb 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
Minerva is getting redeemed and purified in the eyes of readers. FU... She is evil to the core and nothing will change that. She arranged her abusive father death and did nothing but abuse and treat other people like shit.

She WAS evil in GMG. Post GMG she didn't do any shit wrong that you can truly call her evil, did she??

She just did everything for her guild to win albeit it's true she got overboard with it, but that's it. That's why it's easy to forgive her.
FlashofthebackAug 1, 2014 11:41 AM
Aug 1, 2014 9:02 AM

May 2013
All I can say is that the ending was hilarious lol.
Aug 1, 2014 9:07 AM
Jan 2014
I don't like this.Next chapter's name wasn't revealed...there really was no page missing...

and considering Mashima made this comic relief,right in the middle of a pretty serious and dark arc...shit's possibly gonna get real next week...

Now that Tempesta was overwhelmed...he is probably gonna use his particles.I wanna see how they are gonna deal with it.

Looks like 396's name is "air"...Wendy...or is Tempesta really gonna gas fairy tail with his particles?
hello09Aug 1, 2014 9:35 AM
Aug 1, 2014 9:56 AM

Jun 2013
Amusing chapter. Seriously that ending was WTF???? xD
Aug 1, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
the demons look better during their transformation.. their etherious form look like a mutant fish and mad lion
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 1, 2014 10:13 AM

Apr 2008
Benphyre said:
the demons look better during their transformation.. their etherious form look like a mutant fish and mad lion
Remember Tempesta's form when he fought Laxus was pretty much that of a goat man
Aug 1, 2014 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
Oh the irony. the demons calling the humans demons xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 1, 2014 11:06 AM
Mar 2010
Another disappointing fight, don't know why I expected anything different. Outside of Gray/Silver every Tartoros fight has been lackluster, but this is just stupid.
Aug 1, 2014 11:54 AM

May 2012
I really like Natsu and Gajeel when teaming up.. They're even more badass.. but that ending is more funny lol..

Aug 1, 2014 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
Really boring chapter. The fight was underwhelming and the comedy was totally unnecessary! It wasn't even funny.
Aug 1, 2014 1:10 PM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter as usual. Gajeels Iron Shadow dragon magic still better than Natsu's combo. Juvia is out though. Great to see the twin dragons holding their own against Marde Guille. Haha Pantherlily, nice imagination.

mundo said:
Another disappointing fight, don't know why I expected anything different. Outside of Gray/Silver every Tartoros fight has been lackluster, but this is just stupid.

Lucys vs Tartarus whilst summoning the Spirit King and Wendy taking on Ezel in Dragon Force mode were lackluster, are you serious? You must have incredibly high standards as those fights were perfect.
VulgarLifeAug 1, 2014 1:13 PM
Aug 1, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2008
VulgarFairy said:
Fantastic chapter as usual. Gajeels Iron Shadow dragon magic still better than Natsu's combo. Juvia is out though. Great to see the twin dragons holding their own against Marde Guille. Haha Pantherlily, nice imagination.

mundo said:

Lucys vs Tartarus whilst summoning the Spirit King and Wendy taking on Ezel in Dragon Force mode were lackluster, are you serious? You must have incredibly high standards as those fights were perfect.

Or they just only give a damn about Gray like most of his fangirls that had infested this thread until now
Aug 1, 2014 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Dat ending.... We needed a episode like this after the tension building up in the latest chapters. 5/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 1, 2014 1:56 PM

Feb 2012
Damn after all that greatness with Gray and Juvia, we're back to dum shit.
Aug 1, 2014 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
VulgarFairy said:

Or they just only give a damn about Gray like most of his fangirls that had infested this thread until now

kinda like how you only give a damn about that shit Natsu right?

Terrible chapter, very boring
Less of Natsu panels.
It's apparent Gajeel is the much cooler dragonslayer than Natsu is
Aug 1, 2014 2:55 PM

Jun 2013
Young Wendy. XD So cute.

So if Sting and Rogue are able stand against Mar Geed, then Natsu would sure beat the crap out of him 200 times out of 201? XD
Minerva as good wife, well she might be, but still Lily's mind lol.

So both Natsu and Gajeel release their Double Dragons Slayer Power and Demons their Etherious power? looks like fights are going to heat up.

IDIOTS!!!! they took themselves out!? Erza will kill them later!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Aug 1, 2014 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
Ramkec said:

agreed. this chapter was one of the worst fights I have seen in this arc.
Natsu is fucking boring and Gajeel is lame.
Nothing was funny whatsover. Poor villians got trolled badly D:

4/10
Aug 1, 2014 5:32 PM
May 2014
valker said:
Ramkec said:

4/10

one of the worst fights? can you explain what you though was the absolute worst fight of this arc?
Aug 1, 2014 5:35 PM
Dec 2013
I HNG'd at "I wanna see Gray-sama". Juvia has never been any cuter than this chapter.
Aug 1, 2014 5:44 PM

Feb 2014
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
valker said:

4/10

one of the worst fights? can you explain what you though was the absolute worst fight of this arc?

Don't....bite...the...bait.
Aug 1, 2014 6:16 PM

Jul 2014
I'm so annoyed of seeing Natsu's stupid mug all the time -.-'

Kind of a letdown and disappointing chapter to me IMO. I didn't even it find all that funny because we have seen these type of comedic relief type battles before. glad it's done now.
Also Erza seems to be jealous of Minerva's cooking? xD
Hoping we get to see Mad Geer next.
Aug 1, 2014 6:18 PM

Dec 2012
FT_Fangirl_15 said:
valker said:

4/10

Yes easily. They didn't even show any proper new spells
some punches, and comedic relief moments. Poor villians get shafted

Easily the worst fight of the arc.
Aug 1, 2014 6:20 PM
Jun 2014
What a atrocious chapter. ****ing Hiro trolled Torafusa!. 4/10
Now if Mad Geer gets this shitty treatment once Sting and Rogue use DF, then I have absolutely no hope for END.
and I don't know why Natsu is even competiting with Gajeel when he should know he's worse as a character than Gajeel is. Natsu looks like a fag when he's trying to act all tough n shit lol.
Aug 1, 2014 9:32 PM

Sep 2013
The chapter title should have been "Never Go Full Retard" ;)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.