Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2014 11:02 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty action packed chapter. FT doing what he does best: KICKING SOME ASS

Eh, this 'Face Project' is getting a bit weird though.
Jun 5, 2014 11:03 PM

Jun 2013
Wow next week chapter hype, erza vs minerva, and I want to see the gray vs silver thing too. Can't wait the build up hype is strong
Jun 5, 2014 11:03 PM

Jan 2012
Shoulda seen this one coming. Franmalth just won't die huh?
Jun 5, 2014 11:09 PM

Dec 2012
Definitely want to see Gray vs Silver. So there was more than one face.
Erza vs Minerva next week.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 5, 2014 11:23 PM

Mar 2012
Bah, the chapter name barely had any relevance in this chapter... :/ Gray and Silver were only on like 3 pages at most. There was more action with Gajeel, Natsu, and Juvia.

Next chapter though, Erza vs Minerva (if the chapter actually covers that)!
Jun 5, 2014 11:33 PM
May 2014
revealing 20 faces??!!!never saw that coming!
and franmalth didn't die,demons really don't die easily.
I hope that the erza and minerva battle will end soon so that it will not occupy more pages so that we can proceed to the grey and silver thing
Just like the chapter "The Sky Dragon's Wrath" were it didn't show anything relating to it,this time is the same
Well,the chapter cover and the familiarity of grey to silver and silver's sudden attack to grey means that they are blood-related though.
Jun 5, 2014 11:38 PM

Jun 2013
XPwnDEnd said:
Bah, the chapter name barely had any relevance in this chapter... :/ Gray and Silver were only on like 3 pages at most. There was more action with Gajeel, Natsu, and Juvia.

that is the name for a whole bunch of chapters... I thought you people would know by now.. anyway nice chapter looking foward in the erza vs minerva fight
Jun 6, 2014 12:06 AM

May 2012
The title says it all!!! .
either silver is Ul's darling or Gray's papa..

That mushroom is annoying though, happy should just kill himself :D

Jun 6, 2014 12:20 AM

May 2014
WTF, Wendy almost lost her life with just destroying ONE FACE, next chapter will be wild.

Minerva vs. Erza

This sht is gonna be serious. Minerva has upgded by King Hades. Dun Dun DUN!!!!

And about Silver abd Gray, will they battle or will they have a heart to heart talk?
Jun 6, 2014 12:23 AM

Dec 2013
Wow so many faces! Awesome chapter had some nice action and next week some more Erza action! 5/5
Jun 6, 2014 12:24 AM
Jan 2014
XPwnDEnd said:

For freaks sake... We are at PART 4 of this arc and people STILL don't realise that these "Tartarus Arc: Part X" titles are overall titles for about 7-8 chapters and are not the explicit title for the very next chapter?
Jun 6, 2014 12:31 AM

Apr 2014
Mard is already getting out of his petrified state? Nice team battle. XD
StrayngerJun 6, 2014 12:38 AM
Jun 6, 2014 12:41 AM
Feb 2013
i'll miss wendy's previous hair!
Jun 6, 2014 1:06 AM

Oct 2013
You can call me father! :D

Anyway, nice chapter though. I didn't expect that there are so many faces.
Jun 6, 2014 1:22 AM

Aug 2012
Oh man really want to see the Gray vs Silver fight. But Erza vs Minerva fight next week should be good.
Jun 6, 2014 1:44 AM

Apr 2008
That field of Faces was fuckin creepy!
Jun 6, 2014 2:05 AM

Feb 2014
this chapter wasn't that really good, i thought that Gray and Silver would fight in this one...
Makarov being worried was waht caught most of my attention, the field of faces was a really good image, how is Wendy gonna fight that now, destoying one was already to much for her.
I hope the fight between Erza and Minerva doesn't take to long, there are more interesting fights to come, like the team fight with Natsu, Gajeel and Juvia.

Jun 6, 2014 2:09 AM

Apr 2008
kiogree said:
this chapter wasn't that really good, i thought that Gray and Silver would fight in this one...
Makarov being worried was waht caught most of my attention, the field of faces was a really good image, how is Wendy gonna fight that now, destoying one was already to much for her.
I hope the fight between Erza and Minerva doesn't take to long, there are more interesting fights to come, like the team fight with Natsu, Gajeel and Juvia.

I freakin told people last chapter that they wouldn't get their wish pertaining to the title. So glad I was right
Jun 6, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2007
Giving characters hope and then screwing them over is very akin to good old RAVE-years Hiro Mashima. Fairy Tail does not have enough of that.

Also what do you know - an actual team battle with all of the team participating and NOT getting separated into separate opponents(minus gray)

Dark_Messiah said:
The title says it all!!! .
either silver is Ul's darling or Gray's papa..

Or Mashma is trolling us and Torafusa is Ingeel in disguise.
Jun 6, 2014 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
20 More FACES!? No Way!!! Freaking Unfair!!!!! I hope that Light or whatever is under FT is powerful enough destroy all of them...or make them malfunction at least.

Grey...knows Silver!? OK...so not any time traveling Son of Grey at least...Maybe Grey's Father or something...or older brother?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 6, 2014 2:44 AM

Mar 2012
HavocParker said:
XPwnDEnd said:

For freaks sake... We are at PART 4 of this arc and people STILL don't realise that these "Tartarus Arc: Part X" titles are overall titles for about 7-8 chapters and are not the explicit title for the very next chapter?

I honestly did not notice the segmenting of this arc into multiple parts. So my bad there -- I should have checked the other chapters to confirm that before writing that ignorant post.

Regardless, I think that the choice of the name is bad. Even if there was speculation that Gray and Silver are related, I feel like it shouldn't be confirmed in a title like that unless it is the exact chapter that really starts to focus on that specifically. In the end, I am being a little ticky-tack about this though since I really did want to see more about Gray and Silver and this chapter left me unsatisfied on that aspect. :P
Jun 6, 2014 2:49 AM

May 2014
i wanted to see who is absolute zero --'
Jun 6, 2014 2:53 AM
Apr 2013
They didn't reveal anything about Gray and Silver, even though the chapters title was "Father and son".
I hate it when the title gives you false hope.
Jun 6, 2014 2:57 AM

Apr 2008
animelancer said:
They didn't reveal anything about Gray and Silver, even though the chapters title was "Father and son".

Song of the Heavenly Dragon. Had nothing to do with it either because it was the title of the set of chapters for that segment. People told you guys about that but you were too busy gushing over Silver and Gray to register it
Jun 6, 2014 2:58 AM
Dec 2013
That twist about the faces tho!

Crazy chapter. Gray and Silver smell the same? O.o they use the same cologne or? Lol
Jun 6, 2014 3:00 AM
Jan 2014
It looks like people kinda underestimated Tempesta.it seems people didn't learn with Kyouka.Tempesta never said his curse was restricted to wind,that was an assumption.He never said his curse's element was switched to fire when he switched bodies...that was an assumption.He can use thunder,and I wouldn't be surprised if he can use water.Natsu got a troublesome foe.
Tempesta's curse...before using his magic,he makes a sound related to that magic.

That Keith is another one.i imagine that Merudy's magic can bypass his "logia transformatation",considering how Merudy could cut Juvia.Sinceb both him and Juvia are invulnarable,so as to say,I imagine she will at least keep him occupied.

Gajeel's iron is as hard as Torafuzar's fin blades on his arms.Useful.

Marde Guile is starting to overcome Alegria.This is bad.Kyouka is still active.The way things are going,fairy tail is gonna get overpowered,especially since Franmalth is still alive in Happy's head.What if he can restore his old form?nah,Lily can deal with him,as his weakness is that he can nulify/absorb attacks that lack a soul and he only has his ownl.In other words,sword attacks.

Hahahahahaha,that Silver-Gray scent part was quite funny.Had Silver stayed there,he would have just frozen everyone.Fuck,he is too fast.natsu only noticed him when he got to Gray.This fight between Gray and Silver is gonna get good.

Those face things are all around the continent,it seems.This is bad.I imagine Lumen historie's power is related to dispelling evil magics...maybe it can dispel those faces,or it will protect fairy tail and it's friendly guilds from it's effects.That would mean everyone else would lose magic.If that were so,E.N.D will probably be unleashed while fairy tail still has the ability to fight.
hello09Jun 6, 2014 3:04 AM
Jun 6, 2014 3:29 AM
Sep 2012
Anyone think that Silver took Gray to another location away from everyone, so they can talk and he can reveal he is a double agent, or at least calm to be a double agent, if he tries to trick him that won't work, it didn't work when Ultear tried that, it ain't going to work here. We will find out soon enough as this part of the arc will center on that.

I don't know what to make of the other fights, Natsu gets another fight, whatever I least Gray and Juvia will get their moment to shine. Team Phantom all the way.

So that leach is still alive on Happy's head, what dummies why can't they notice that thing is alive, I expect Happy to be that dumb, but Pantherlily I expect better from you.

So the master going back to FT headquarters to get Lumia Historia, I wonder if he will bump into someone.

So there is 2000 Faces, or at least 20 depending on the translation, either way that is alive, Fairy Tail is going to need help. We going to need all of their allies, the other guilds, Crime Socriere and the Oracion Seis, Erza's old friends, the Galuuna Island inhabents, Flare and her giant friends, the characters from Edolas, and when this is adapted in the anime, a certain church group.

Next chapter, Erza and Minerva again, well this sounds exciting. I am being sarcastic, but if they are going to do that fight again, give me something new, tell us Minerva's backstory, it is about time.
Jun 6, 2014 3:48 AM

Apr 2014
Lol the title of the chapter gave false hope. I really wanted to see more Gray and Silver but still the team fight was pretty good. And we're probably going to see lumen histoire soon now that they've shown more Faces. Oh and Marde is back too.
Jun 6, 2014 3:58 AM
Dec 2010
wow, there is 2000 face right now ?
and they are all activated in the same time ?
who made all of them ? and whos idea to make 2000 ?

i don't get the time difference
Jun 6, 2014 4:13 AM

Dec 2013
YEAH we're finally getting into the potential Gray-Silver relationship part!
I've been waiting for it ever since I first saw Silver :D

Seems like Fairy Tail will have to 'Face' the fact that there are many more of them.
Uh oh, seems pretty creepy... but I think we're about to get a peek of what's in that FT basement now! Make haste, Makarov! xD

Hopefully next chapter's gonna be one heck of a battle. Rematch from the GMG!
Jun 6, 2014 4:23 AM

Mar 2013
Seeing all those faces made me mad. Wendy and charla put all that work into destroying one of them only for that to have barely done a thing. And Mars feet just smiling it away; I seriously want to hit him.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jun 6, 2014 4:51 AM
Sep 2012
I am just imaging granny Erza fighting granny Minerva. At this rate that looks like a possibility, Minerva don't know when to quit.
Jun 6, 2014 5:18 AM

Dec 2008
"Father and Child" the title said...
"Erza vs Minerva" the next chapter title says...
I think what lagged isn't Face's location, but the chapter titles.

Those bunch of Faces were scary though. Erza vs Minerva better not be Gray vs Silver.
Jun 6, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
sarroush said:
"Father and Child" the title said...
"Erza vs Minerva" the next chapter title says...
I think what lagged isn't Face's location, but the chapter titles.

Those bunch of Faces were scary though. Erza vs Minerva better not be Gray vs Silver.

Song of the heavenly dragon. Title only became relevant after Wendy started her fight to destroy the first Face. It's not the author's fault people jumped to conclusion despite the obvious pattern thus far
Jun 6, 2014 5:29 AM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:
animelancer said:

Song of the Heavenly Dragon. Had nothing to do with it either because it was the title of the set of chapters for that segment. People told you guys about that but you were too busy gushing over Silver and Gray to register it

I personally hope it has nothing to do with Grey and Silver. It would be far more interesting if it was connected to what Markarov is doing.

Jun 6, 2014 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
Ghost-Edge said:
Darklight0303 said:

I personally hope it has nothing to do with Grey and Silver. It would be far more interesting if it was connected to what Markarov is doing.

Agreed
Jun 6, 2014 6:11 AM

Mar 2014
Okay so clearly people are misunderstanding the name of the current FT chapter. So, as you might know the current arc (Tartaros) is divided in parts, Part 1, 2, 3 etc… So the name of the current chapter is the name for the whole part, which includes 7-8 chapters. It’s not the name of only one chapter, but the name of the whole part.
Jun 6, 2014 6:21 AM

Jun 2010
I call super ass pull.

thank God the fight was good though, and I got to see a colored Lucy in Aquarius mode.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jun 6, 2014 6:31 AM

Sep 2012
Who knew? :D

Anyway, the chapter name was misleading, since we barely got any Silver/Gray... it was an okay chapter though.
Jun 6, 2014 6:46 AM

Jul 2013
So Face is still not destroyed and Mard Geer is alive. Things aren't looking good for Fairy Tail. Even if they defeat everyone else there isn't anyone strong enough to take on Mard Geer.
Jun 6, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2009
Does Mashima understand the importance of a title in a story? We all thought that this chapter will be about Silver and Gray but then they only show up for, what, 3 pages?? Why am I still reading this crap

I liked that Faces twist though.
Jun 6, 2014 6:49 AM

Apr 2008
Yukari_Hiwada said:
Does Mashima understand the importance of a title in a story? We all thought that this chapter will be about Silver and Gray but then they only show up for, what, 3 pages?? Why am I still reading this crap

We all thought? Speak for yourself
Jun 6, 2014 6:54 AM

Feb 2013
Cool chapter. Adorable conversation between Happy and Lily...reminds me of the time they ate the wrong mushroom...or maybe that's another manga/anime XD
Jun 6, 2014 7:44 AM

Oct 2011
The last page - HOLY ****!

Jun 6, 2014 7:46 AM

Mar 2014
Yukari_Hiwada said:

If you actually understood what was going on you wouldn't have made this comment.. The title is not for the chapter but a series of upcoming chapters..

There's a reason it stated

Tartarus Arc Part 4- Father and Son and not

Chapter 387- Father and Son
Jun 6, 2014 8:05 AM

May 2013
Mard Geer is alive. Full of action! I love it!
Jun 6, 2014 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
That mushroom lol..
was expecting a little bit more hardcore rumble fight but hey the next chap will be an hardcore.
Jun 6, 2014 9:16 AM

Apr 2014
That would be pretty crazy if the title referred to Silver and Gray but I think a lot of people are thinking that lol.
Jun 6, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2013
Can't help but laugh at happy and that mushroom thing on top of his head lol. Would've liked to see more of Gray vs Silver.
Jun 6, 2014 11:01 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter that had a lot to it. Not much of Gray vs Silver but the latter looks excited. Some good action with Gajeel and co. Humor with Happy and that revelation. 20 Faces! My god! Wendy nearly died to take out 1 and the rest of Fairy Tail are gonna have it tough against Tartarus never mind Face. Also Marde Guille is back! It's time Makarov, call in Gildarts and release the light!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.