Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 31, 2014 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
Fitting ending in the court and glad to see him getting imprisoned, a bit sad that we didn't get to see the retrial with Cecils mom. Wasn't moyo lucifer? D: the ending... We might never find out the truth, unless they make a second season, not like i believe that's going to happen. 7/10, one episode with slideshow did not kill the series for me.
CandyFaceMar 31, 2014 1:59 PM
Mar 31, 2014 4:43 PM

Jul 2012
Mixed feelings about this series. Finale was a snorefest. Really did not care for the main plot at all. Hell, I enjoyed the episodic episodes even more. I adored the sci-fi aspect, art/animation/soundtrack and interesting premise but evidently, it got to be a drag when the main story came and eventually, I just got bored of the unnecessary fanservice, weird yuri subtexts and "let me feel u up, bon".

I even considered giving this show an 8 near the first few episodes but it dropped and dropped...Just to a 6 though. Still a decent score.
Mar 31, 2014 9:40 PM

Apr 2011
So uh, the defendant became the prosecutor and vice versa? WTF? This show is so stupid it's insulting. 3/10

Solkiskey said:
Wow, that end was like a giant fuck you. Fuck this show.

+1
Mar 31, 2014 10:07 PM

Nov 2010
Way less time in court than I expected from the premise.

Episode 11 was GARBO.

Damn near no closure in the final episode. Big bad's trial wasn't finished, we don't know how Cecils mom's retrial went, we don't even know if Moyo told Cecil the truth or was just trolling her, or why she decided to obliterate those two chicks who were about to spill the beans if she wasn't actually on the bad guy team.

Ech... ECH! 4/10
ShadowGilgameshApr 2, 2014 12:10 AM
Apr 1, 2014 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
Wow they really butchered it the last 2 episodes. I can't count how many times I want to face palm during the last trial. The prosecutor was clearly defending the defendant and the judge was just sitting there taking every word. The most absurd is when the prosecutor told Cecil she needs evidence that Makusu killed Shimizu while he himself conveniently believed Makusu's accusation that Cecil killed Shimizu WITHOUT evidence. Can a trial be more stupid than this?

I was going to give this a high score if only they hadn't screwed up ep 11 and 12. This is just a terrible, terrible way to ruin what was a pretty original concept and an intriguing story.

4/10
MoeGodApr 1, 2014 4:22 AM
Apr 1, 2014 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Well, this show was a complete waste of time, not just for the horror that was episode 11, but overall... Glad it's over, I would've dropped it if there were more than 12 episodes .... 4/10
Apr 1, 2014 3:33 AM

Oct 2010
Mediocre at best. Not to mention some episodes were just retarded (Sentai episode anyone?). Courtroom logic's also pretty messed up. Action scenes were decent though except Episode 11 that is.... Overall, 5/10
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 1, 2014 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Anime that I was disappointed, not because of what you've seen, maybe a little I admit, but especially for the way they have treated.
I wanted to review a work by Umetsu, but it is so hard and you can not stay depressed.
Episode treated badly, both in the plot in the story! T_T
After this series the studio Arms has lost many points against me.
I hope to see again in the BD version that quality that we saw at the beginning of the series.
For now, my final grade is in 7/10, as some choices made by Umetsu I liked.
Apr 1, 2014 7:36 AM
Feb 2010
I think that a lot of things were not explained well==
This actually is worse than Kyoukai no Kanata's ending...

1. What do the familiars do at all? They are supposed to protect their magicians but there is no indication of how they even originated. And some familiars are even unknown lol... not sure which belong to who.
2. The Labone are mostly ornamental... except on 2 ovvasions== Even after the relevation of truth they did not appear at all... What's that about protecting Cecil?
3. How did no one wonder why Shizumu could do so many things with the SAT without a warrant and later without his senior?
4. What happened to Tenyo Moyo after the summoning? Seems that she was back to normal.. I thought she "combined" then "separated" with Cecil?
5. Did Cecil gain any power after the summoning? It seems that she could melt bullets in her face (but how did her mecha even lose to Makusu?)
6. The trial seems like a joke, the defendant's lawyers seem like the prosecution and vice-versa. And what's with the rigged cuffs? How?
7. How did previous cases of the judge's powers fail? No explanation

And a plot hole... Cecil's father mentioned sending her the hair accessories to seal her powers. And when Cecil completely awakened her powers her hair accessories broke. But it was shown that there were replacements lol. So basically she just had to put on new ones and ....? And lol, instead of sending so many people to awaken her powers... why not just remove those hair accessories?
DunkjoeApr 1, 2014 8:17 AM
Apr 1, 2014 10:11 AM

Jan 2014
the animator cannot keep up with movie quality animation picture.
too bad, the animation become worst coz of deadline.
Apr 1, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2011
I rather enjoyed this show, though it did have a cliffhanger ending. I think the theory about Moyo being Lucifer is probably the case; I'd have to re-watch the possession to see if she shows up in two places at once. Not a superb series but definitely worth the watch. Plus Cecil was kawaii and had a really nice little ass.

8/10
Apr 1, 2014 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
Final case wasnt that entertaining.

Pretty average series. Was actually expecting something because the animation seemed good from the PV and the show being about lawyer sort of thing. Was hugely disappointed when every case felt like the writers didnt do much research and couldnt care less on the theme of their show.

Pretty sure Moyoyo is Lucifer, dunno why they ended it that way. Though i would like to hear a backstory of how she came about.

At least the OP is quite good. Thats pretty much the only thing this series is good at. 5/10.
Apr 1, 2014 2:33 PM
Jun 2010
I'm glad its over 1/10 fucking garbage.
Apr 1, 2014 2:49 PM
Jul 2012
Aeroing said:
I thought we knew Moyo was Lucifer? They were pretty clear about it. What's the big secret about?

Meh series is meh.

THIS obviously ppl are too strung up on ep 11 animation an forgot this tidbit so the moyo ending of "I'm..." throws them off for some reason... hell even before it was revealed (between the bullet scene when she changed its course, before this i was wondering who the hell she was really, and the summoning arc where its revealed) i knew she had to be lucifer, or lilith at the very least but seeing as its all about lucifer... yeah
Apr 1, 2014 4:49 PM

May 2013
Wait a moment, just like that the episode ends on the early morning where ALL the agency girls are sleeping at Cecil's apartment and no one say one word and Mojo is in her bed like it was as natural as the sun rising and no one in this forum has said one word about it? or two, like "yuri orgy"? >_<

Also, how tall is Cecil's bed, it looked like she was in the second floor when she looked down.
Apr 1, 2014 8:14 PM

Apr 2012
After reading the comments here I didn't thought most people would hate this anime. For me it was a very interesting anime even though the animation wasn't that good. I hope to see some other work from the creator of Kite and Mezzo :D
Apr 1, 2014 8:50 PM

Jul 2012
Tendou-kun said:
even though the animation wasn't that good.

Wait what? Wizard Barristors had one of the best animations in the season. LOL
Apr 1, 2014 11:33 PM

Jul 2012
Er...I thought the whole trial was a bit weird. I know next to nothing about how a real trial should go but some things just doesn't seem believable.

And the ending feels incomplete...

Oh well. Not a bad series but not so well executed. Many events and coincidences were hard to believe but it did have enjoyable moments.

So Moyo is Lucifer. That's one mystery out of the way.
Apr 1, 2014 11:53 PM

Jan 2011
mayukachan said:
Tendou-kun said:
even though the animation wasn't that good.

Wait what? Wizard Barristors had one of the best animations in the season. LOL

No. It wasn't one of the best nor was it very good. If it's inconsistent it's not good.

This show was not very entertaining and the meta arch was pretty dumb. Episode 11 was absolutely terrible and the final case in this episode felt like a free for all. I personally didn't connect with any of the cast members. Found the troupe of girls at the law office to be majorly annoying and Cecil can be included in that.

It's just not good. Ending to black with a question we already know the answer to...

4 or 5/10
Apr 2, 2014 12:22 AM

Dec 2007
Mugen_Time said:
Er...I thought the whole trial was a bit weird. I know next to nothing about how a real trial should go but some things just doesn't seem believable.

Well, let's put it bluntly. Japan's legal system is based off of that of the US, itself modeled after that of the UK.
Now, in this system, the defendant is entitled to a fair hearing where both the prosecution and defense are supposed to be impartial (thus focusing on facts). Therefore, and they drill this in repeatedly in law school, the absolute first thing that is done before a prosecutor is assigned or a defense attorney accepts the case is a conflict of interest check, with the standard being whether there is any connection that could be perceived as possibly generating an undue influence. The extent and depth of this check is very surprising to outsiders, and missing something not only creates grounds for mistrial and lawsuits, but also disciplinary action.
In any real trial in a genuine Democracy, Cecil, who has a vested interest in seeing Makusu convicted, would be the absolute last person allowed to represent him, and if it had not been known at the beginning, the prosecutor would have been in trouble by the "preliminary hearing," where any idiot could see he was in the tank for the defendant.

A trial itself is usually just a by-the-numbers presenting of evidence, with only the opening and closing arguments leaving much room for theatrics. In any lawsuit or criminal trial, there are a set of explicitly stated (or officially accepted) elements for each charge. The role of the prosecution/plaintiff is to prove each element to the accepted standard of certainty. The defense need only manage to knock down one element of a charge to just below that level of certainty to be exonerated. Since it's mostly academic, a typical trial is dry and boring, though informative. I'd forgive them if they went Perry Mason or Law & Order or Phoenix Wright though, as it would not be that much of a stretch and would be more entertaining.

Also: an iron rule in a criminal trial is that the defense must have access to everything the prosecution has. Throwing in a previously unknown witness against the defendant (or failing to disclose evidence in the defense's favor) is even worse than a major conflict of interest, and can be grounds, in and of itself, for criminal charges.
Conversely, the defense is required to zealously defend the client, and actively aiding the prosecution's case would again be an automatic mistrial, major disciplinary action, a tort lawyer's wet dream, and likely criminal charges for violating fiduciary duty.

That aside, the state's prosecutor can get away with throwing away trials, as has happened in the US in some high profile cases, but in none of the ones I know was there any direct personal connections between the prosecutor and defendant, just a politically motivated decision. And certainly, if he actively aided the defense, he'd be in all manner of trouble that would make the Bar the least of his worries.
Apr 2, 2014 4:17 AM

Nov 2009
Good final episode!!!

I liked how they ended this series with a trial case and quite an important one too. I knew Makusu was up to something but Cecil was saved by everyone's support and even Shizumu who left the Grimoire 365 behind leaving vital evidence. That Shindaiji survived thanks to Sasorin's warning in advance. As expected Makusu tried to silence her but luckily the head judge intervened just on time and sent him to the maritime prision?

Everything is restored back to normal days and I wonder how her mum's trial will end up and there was a slight cliffhanger with Moyo possibly trying to tell Cecil about her identity as Lucifer? I hope for a second season as there are still quite a few things left unanswered.

Overall this series was better than I had expected as it didn't seem to have an impact at the beginning and with those random events that Cecil encountered made me question the plot but all was revealed and resolved in the last few episodes making it very interesting. The characters are very likable and the law concepts are nicely used with good sense of court realism. The art was very nice showing the magic abilities and metamoloid/diaboloid designs.

Final Scores:

Art/Animation: 9/10
Story/Plot: 8/10
Characters: 8.5/10
Music: 8/10
Overall Score: 8/10

Episode Rating: 5/5

Apr 2, 2014 4:45 AM

Jan 2011
so Moyoyon who are you really?

this series started well but got deadline/budget issues at the end, which lower its overall quality

I still think this is a fine series
Apr 2, 2014 7:53 AM

Nov 2010
Got trolled by the fansubgroup sadly, but besides that this episode was a compete let down it has nothing much to do with an actual trial at all
The action scenes inside the courtroom were nice to see and the skill Nana Genie used

So many highs and lows which is such a shame
Apr 3, 2014 12:09 AM
Oct 2012
tl:dr nothing wrapped up and I dont think they'll get season 2

Is no one else but me extremely butthurt that the trial is so horribly broken with the prosecution defending and the defense prosecuting and the judge being just like "I dont care". That along with the fact they dont really wrap up anything, moyoyon is still a mystery, the court case then and 6 years ago doesnt reach a solid conclusion just that there will be a retrial and his got delayed. Not to mention that when it gets un delayed how the hell is she supposed to defend him still when trying to get him guilty, can she call witnesses that betray her client.
Apr 3, 2014 11:03 AM

Oct 2009
My god LMAO Watashi-Koi just trollsubbed this episode!

Dam this show was a horrendous mess. Why did I waste my time and bandwidth on this =_=.

3/10. Garbage, I should really give this a 1/10.......
Apr 3, 2014 11:45 AM

Jun 2012
Liked the episode which isn't too hard after that mess called Ep 11. Too bad that nothing really seemed to be finished. Makusu or what his name was wasn't really judged - just sent to prison to stop him from destroying the courtroom. Cecil doesn't really get to know the truth & we only get hinted that her mom will most likely get a retrial (though it's forbidden ?? wasn't there an article on "only one trial" ???)

Would like a 2nd season just so see Cecils reaction to Moyoyons identity. Though I hope that if they do decide to make one, the animation will be "better" (meaning NO 2nd Episode 11 '-.-).
Apr 3, 2014 2:31 PM

Jan 2013
Crap ending that reinforced how badly this was.
Apr 3, 2014 5:33 PM
Apr 2011
I was just wondering, wouldn't the easiest evidence have been Moyo just reveal herself to be Lucifer? Everyone at court would just be blown away by that immediately. And this episode was okay but I did not appreciate being trolled by Makusu. If you want someone to pretend that they are going to reveal the truth, it should be done earlier so that we feel a greater WTF feeling when they don't.
Apr 3, 2014 5:59 PM

Aug 2008
Dunkjoe said:

And a plot hole... Cecil's father mentioned sending her the hair accessories to seal her powers. And when Cecil completely awakened her powers her hair accessories broke. But it was shown that there were replacements lol. So basically she just had to put on new ones and ....? And lol, instead of sending so many people to awaken her powers... why not just remove those hair accessories?

The hair accessories were to limit her magic power not prevent her awakening to new magic, since her dad said she had such powerful magic that it could go out of control. Which, I assume, was why they broke when she awoke to new powers, comparable to a power surge tripping a breaker.

Granted, the show did such a bad job of explaining stuff like that so who really knows. Better ending than I imagined after the mess that was episode 11, but obviously magic court has vastly different rules for what is allowed (read: they don't care as long as a ruling can be delivered) as that last trial was all kinds of lol.
Apr 4, 2014 1:53 AM

Apr 2013
ZeroAkito said:
Liked the episode which isn't too hard after that mess called Ep 11. Too bad that nothing really seemed to be finished. Makusu or what his name was wasn't really judged - just sent to prison to stop him from destroying the courtroom. Cecil doesn't really get to know the truth & we only get hinted that her mom will most likely get a retrial (though it's forbidden ?? wasn't there an article on "only one trial" ???)

Would like a 2nd season just so see Cecils reaction to Moyoyons identity. Though I hope that if they do decide to make one, the animation will be "better" (meaning NO 2nd Episode 11 '-.-).

Please God, no second season. I'd feel obligated to watch it, though I haven't forgiven myself for finishing this season
Apr 4, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2013
uh what?

the ending of the series feels like the ending of like the first act in a long running series.

-so moyoyon is lucifer and cecil just takes it like some unimportant piece of information
-makusu's trial is not really finished
-cecil's mother still in prison
- the court is just gonna accept a magical book as evidence that popped out of a talisman

the show had alot of potential and aside from episode 11 good animation.

what the hell happend with this series feels like a complete mess.

good first half, interesting setting, good animation

6/10 for me
xSanoxApr 4, 2014 6:56 AM
Apr 4, 2014 11:16 AM

Jul 2008
Lucifer/Moyo is crazy for Cecil but in a good way
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Apr 4, 2014 12:51 PM

Sep 2008
::sigh:: I suppose it was naive of me to think that Yasuomi Umetsu would recapture the magic of 'Presence' (from 'Robot Carnival') that I enjoyed so much from twenty-seven years ago. I mean, he's not the same creative artist he was at 27 than he is now at 53. I can't decide if that's good or bad.

If there's any positives I can take away from this show is would Tento Moyo, Erari Quinn, episode one's animation and Tsunomi's character design. That's really, well, just about it. I'll just file this show away with others I either dropped or slogged through, taking away what positives I can from the viewing experience.

Episode eleven will never be spoken of again.

Even in whispers.
Apr 4, 2014 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
Disappointed...
Apr 11, 2014 1:46 AM

Jul 2013
-MC is a dumb annoying bitch
-her familiar, that pervy fog is an annoying POS, bon
-I hate how everyone knows about stuff while the MC knows no shit
-the very idea of "magicians" were the one suffering discrimination is stupid and ridiculous... it should be the other way around
-they didn't explain shit.. that fucking cliffhanger ending!
-the action is the only good thing I saw and maybe some other minor shit

5/10 and I'm being very very very very generous
PrimeXApr 11, 2014 3:47 AM
Apr 12, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2013
Fancy visuals and the perverted frog were the only good points in this show. The story was meh.
Apr 15, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2012
6/10 or should i say 6/12 the first half wasn't actually that bad, episodes got better... but from then on second half of the show just went tits up really... story was just confusing and rushed and messed up... shame!
Apr 17, 2014 11:41 AM

Nov 2010
I couldn't take this series seriously from the beginning since the character designs and weird sex jokes had me expecting a porn scene to come up at any moment, but it turned out so much worse than I expected!

At the end, Moyo is "Lucifer" and it doesn't even matter, Cecil's mom is still in jail, we are not shown any political consequences of what happened (but they hadn't done much world building anyways) and the final case was so farcical that it made the Nuremberg trials look legitimate in comparison. Not that the others were a lot better, since they followed the tradition of trials in anime and games, were the presumption of innocence doesn't exist, and the judges are utterly incapable of logical thought and accept every fallacy or unfounded theory proposed by the accusation.

What I find stranger is that apparently some people thought this had great animation before episode 11. It wasn't a joke like Samurai Flamenco or Hamatora, but it was nothing special. Lots of talking heads, recycled shots and budget saving close ups and pans. I would have finished it earlier if it were at least a technical showcase.
Apr 17, 2014 2:10 PM

May 2012
The ending was a bit lacking but in general I did enjoy the anime it had some nice development and action in it so all in all it was pretty decent! 6/10
Apr 21, 2014 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
You ran out of ink too, huh?

The setting was pretty interesting, but neither the characters nor the storyline delivered anything good, or even average, the last few episodes were very weak. The whole thing with Lucifer didn't get an ending either. 4/10.
May 2, 2014 10:22 AM

Nov 2007
I'm glad this is over, I'm at the point where I don't even care who Moyo truly is xD
May 5, 2014 9:38 AM
May 2012
Not bad, but it didn't do much for me either. Slightly just interesting. Though I'm still curious who Moyo really is.

7/10.
May 18, 2014 9:31 AM
May 2014
Not that great and I hate endings like that. 5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2014 11:54 PM

Dec 2012
Well congratulations to this show. In a mere 2 episodes, my opinion of this show took a complete nosedive. And within a meager final 4 minutes of this episode, I could no longer watch the characters interact with eachother happily without feeling disgusted with myself.

The trial started out interestingly enough but I knew one episode was just too little time and sure enough the whole thing got rushed into a painfully near drop worthy experience. Not even kidding I had thoughts of dropping it 17 minutes in. What really grinds my gears is when the girls get all super duper emotional and try to back their arguments with hearsay "Like oh my god she would never do such a thing!" Reminds me of another show's conclusion and the maker of this show has proven that once again he doesn't know shit about good court cases. I wasn't asking for Law & Order writing, just something beyond this bullshit.

On the flip side, the first 10 episodes kept me hooked. It was nothing ground breaking but it was still a fun ride. Just a shame that the legal aspect was abandoned for another run of the mill -no, subpar attempt at run of the mill - "rawr lets summon the devil!" This guy needs to stick with hentai because that's the only good things I've heard about him.

I need to cool off before I score, but anywhere from a 4.5/10 to 6/10 from me.

Oh and a final shout out to those mecha battles. They blew their budget on something that wasn't even cool. A big fuck you to these CGI loving mechaphiles, just stick to the super powers.
Jun 7, 2014 4:04 AM

Dec 2008
Typical man hating josei bs. Al lthe guys whom were cool and influential were of course the enemy, the plot was muddy and garbage at the best of times and the potential was, as with so many anime, movies etc these days, disregarded. No doubt there will be a second season, but if there is, the quality and originality really needs to be present. 3/10
Jun 14, 2014 11:25 PM

Oct 2009
I think they could of done a whole lot better with the last episode. They could of went for a big bang and instead it was like a little spark in the sky and you keep staring waiting for a big firework but it never comes... So much unresolved on this last episode, it was kind of hard to enjoy because I felt it literally rushing!!! The series had been doing so well for me too. I would of liked to see Cecil's mother get out of jail now that the previous judge had gave his testimony. Moyo wasn't revealed to be Lucifer which doesn't settle well, they had plenty of opportunities to present it. One thing I did like about this show was the animation quality and the trials that I found interesting are some reasons why I kept up with this series. The series was suspenseful and da bomb up until this last episode, sorry to say but the last episode was a let down...
PoisunJun 14, 2014 11:28 PM
Jul 15, 2014 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
What an awkward and preposterous trial. The prosecution is helping the defendant, the defendant's counsel is prosecuting her own client! >_< I thought Moyo would help Cecil again with the summoning magic evidence at the court but I was glad they finished it with just the support of the rest of the staff.

It reminds me so much of Harry Potter universe except the Muggles know magic and wizards exist and they're just liable as anyone when mischief happens though there's still lingering and annoying discrimination to magic users. Fear the Death Eaters! LOL

The animation and the characters were good but the story was a big letdown. Still I found the lawzards (lawyer+wizard) were an interesting concept by itself so 6/10 for me.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 21, 2014 12:37 AM

Jun 2012
5 for the show +1 for the OP. The magic courtroom angle had a lot off potential and the lack of procedural legal themes in anime is a shame which made the premise all the more appealing. It started off fine with an actual focus on the judicial aspect but then quickly turned into a run off the mill action series with an annoying main and ridiculous plot. Horrendous CGI mech battles and the all too familiar cheesy melodramatic bawling scenes. I'd be harsher on the show if I didn't like some of the characters (Hotaru, Shizumu) and the wonderful OP.
Aug 21, 2014 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
What the heck did I just watch? What was the point in this entire anime?

Cecil was working towards a retrial for her mother, yet we didn't even see that. We don't even know if her mother is getting out of jail.

Then, Moyo is supposed to be Lucifer? And, Lucifer is infatuated with Cecil?

There was no resolved conflict between Humans and Wuds, and that last episode probably made it worse.

Then, the trial at the end......... What? I have so many questions formed just from the Final episode. Are they expecting to answer those in a 2nd season? I don't want to watch a new season of this crap for answers I should have got in the 1st season..

I dropped this anime months ago, then picked it back up and I deeply regret it...
Nov 28, 2014 4:58 AM
May 2009
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

123 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 23, 2022 7:20 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

51 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 23, 2022 2:58 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

51 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
Aug 22, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

74 by nidoqueen106 »»
Feb 25, 2020 7:35 PM

Poll: » Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2014

56 by EtherSword »»
Oct 2, 2015 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.