Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 16, 2014 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
dick head in mask: who are you?

*shiroe pushes up glasses
shiroe: hello

SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL!
Mar 16, 2014 2:53 PM

Feb 2010
It's going to end T.T
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 16, 2014 3:11 PM

Oct 2013
tyanak13 said:
can't believe there's only 1 episode left of this...

i wonder if there will be a season 2, they introduced a new character, but if you look at the novels i dont think theres enough material for another season...most likely, there will be a season 2 but the problem will be when...haha

I think there definitely will be. I mean, the adventurers haven't even considered how to get back to the real world because they are so caught up with stabilizing themselves first in the world of Elder Tale
Mar 16, 2014 3:12 PM

Dec 2012
Looks like they will leave it hanging after next episode, no real ending
Mar 16, 2014 7:00 PM

Jun 2012
The glasses at half time were so fucking hilarious. xD
Mar 16, 2014 7:18 PM

Aug 2013
Akatsuki is always ready for battle.

The skeletor looking dude is annoying, I hope Shiroe kicks his ass (with strategy of course).
My Candies:
Mar 16, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2008
PaleBlue said:
(╯O□O)╯︵ ┻━┻ (table flip with big round glasses)
^ My favourite part of the episode.

That fish-faced bastard. I hope he gets gutted. I'd settle for even his hands getting chopped off for touching Lenessia's hair. Shiroe is gonna f*** you up! ...figuratively.

Coal-black queen is the one with the animal ears at the end right? Well, if she's the true villain...it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Last episode next week dammit! They better have a second season, but it's going to be a long wait even if they do >:|
Mar 16, 2014 9:03 PM
Mar 2014
The Villians

Great episode <3 I haven't read into the novels much, although I did a background check on the Tea party awhile ago so I 'm excited for the fox girls story to be animated.
Mar 16, 2014 9:38 PM

Dec 2012
Am I the only one who gets really annoyed by Minori and her constant talking and Shirou worship?
Mar 16, 2014 10:47 PM
Jan 2014
-kV- said:
Am I the only one who gets really annoyed by Minori and her constant talking and Shirou worship?

Ahahahaha, you're not the only one in this board. I've seen some others annoyed by her because her fixation to Shiroe. No need to worry, she'll get her lesson in the next episode. At least this arc put some motivation that she'll try to develop another skill beside the "Shiroe's Teaching" (which is consist of many things not limited to battle strategies) in the future.
Mar 17, 2014 4:31 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I find this amazing season finale, great reiterate that the war can be done even without weapons, using the occasion well improper ones.
Too bad it only hinted at the enemy, a couple of episodes dedicated to caraterizzazione, sarebber or served, however, plot and narrative interesting and enjoyable.
Mar 17, 2014 7:49 AM

Sep 2013
Lord Marves is really creepy, is he wearing a mask or something? . and the coal black queen doesn't look too threatening for a supposed villan.
Mar 17, 2014 8:21 AM

Mar 2012
That creepy face guy really pisses me off >,> Looks like Shiroe isn't gonna let him have his way though xD
Mar 17, 2014 10:38 AM

Oct 2009
That was great, I love how this show keeps you entertained even when not much is happening!

1 more episode :(, it does feel like this will get a second season the way its going! Hope so!!
Mar 17, 2014 11:11 AM
Mar 2014
Drakewinm said:

I mean, the adventurers haven't even considered how to get back to the real world

You mean Akiba*.

Shiroe alreay was investigating (ep 22?), but cakes come first, then Libra festival.

I really hope Minori will turn into Shiroe 2.0 and let him free to investigate the world, well she already earned the trust of one round council member out of Crecenst moon, and WWB.

* There are other cities/servers in the whole world
Mar 17, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
Marloges said:
I thought a big villian would appear, or they would explain why the hell they're trapped in this game, but this is kinda... anti-climatic.

Anime only covers first 5 books, Mamare plans to write 15 in total not including sidestory. Why on earth would he reveal everything so soon?
Mar 17, 2014 2:45 PM

Jul 2012
"domo"

How can someone be this awesome with only one word? Gj shiroe
Mar 17, 2014 5:33 PM

May 2012
First time Shiroe flipped throughout the whole series.
xNihalx said:
"domo"

How can someone be this awesome with only one word? Gj shiroe
"Domo" Spotlight hijack by Shiroe, Nice.

Would be even more funny if Soujirou came to help the princess but that might anger all his fangirls.
Mar 17, 2014 7:48 PM

Dec 2008
Please let that be a mask that Lord Marves is wearing. OML!! Not only is he a hideous, fish-eyed asshole, but he's also a pervert.
http://i.imgur.com/Ev2JNQR.png
That's just too much for any person's eyes to bear.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 17, 2014 7:56 PM
Oct 2012
Hannah_Ana said:
Please let that be a mask that Lord Marves is wearing. OML!! Not only is he a hideous, fish-eyed asshole, but he's also a pervert.

Sent with Mal Updater

Hum, while it does seem to be a mask (notice the color difference between his face and neck), I have to say that this IS how nobility is, the ideal that they are somehow better or special is a joke. If I had been alive during any century preceding the last, god knows what I would have done, even as a 21st century American I think that the beheading of Charles I was a high point in western civilization.
Mar 17, 2014 8:35 PM
Mar 2010
Hannah_Ana said:

It's not a mask, it's just a ton of makeup on his face.
Mar 18, 2014 3:20 PM

Feb 2012
Sovietcong said:
The Villain in Glasses has come to fuck shit up. Sad that there's only one episode left. Hopefully there's enough smirks and adjusting of the glasses to fit such a finale
Lol perfectly said.
Mar 18, 2014 3:39 PM

Feb 2013
Sou is king of harem....
Mar 18, 2014 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
I dont care if i piss off the otakus but this anime is boring, calling it as it is. Too much nonsensical drama. The genre is misleading and needs to replace action with drama.

1 episode left.....last time i saw Shiro do battle without a pen was 20 episodes ago. He touches his glasses more than his staff.
Mar 19, 2014 1:04 AM

Nov 2011
I love how this anime can effortlessly incorporate every type of person necessary for a fully functioning team/society. Here I was already in awe at their realistic portrayal of gaming and the factions that combat in-game challenges, and then they smoothly bring up the importance of human contact. Using those fangirls to stop confusion dead in it's tracks was a stroke of genius on the part of the creators. We often forget the simple things and how female mindsets makes up half of the human perspective. Well played, Log Horizon, well played.

I'm not the only one excited for season 2. This is one of my absolute favorites =D
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Mar 19, 2014 10:59 AM

Nov 2010
Only one more episode. I feel like it needed a little bit more fighting. I dont mind it not being about that etc. But it's missing out by having pretty much 0 fighting.
It was not written in the stars that we be together.
Mar 19, 2014 5:29 PM

Nov 2012
Ohhh, new character! Anyone thinks there will be a season 2?
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Mar 19, 2014 5:59 PM

Jun 2013
MrChamploo said:
Only one more episode. I feel like it needed a little bit more fighting. I dont mind it not being about that etc. But it's missing out by having pretty much 0 fighting.

Unfortunately, further combat would only appear in the next arc, which would be second season material, if it is ever going to be adapted.
Mar 20, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2012
Season 2 when?
Mar 20, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
Ooh. A new character in the end. Can't wait to see what role she will have in the story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2014 11:49 PM
Jan 2014
Vooo said:
I dont care if i piss off the otakus but this anime is boring, calling it as it is. Too much nonsensical drama. The genre is misleading and needs to replace action with drama.

1 episode left.....last time i saw Shiro do battle without a pen was 20 episodes ago. He touches his glasses more than his staff.

I don't care if this anime was labeled as drama, actions, or etc. What I care if this anime is promising to watch and so far it was great.

If you bored watching this anime, it easy to drop it without a second look but it's weird because you're still watching it close to the end of season. It seems like the purpose of you watching this anime (LH) is only to hate and despise it rather than finding or discussing on what makes you bored like there's no hentai scene the same way ilustrated on your avatar or etc.
deenszxMar 21, 2014 12:00 AM
Mar 22, 2014 4:38 PM

Sep 2012
Mostly kinda boing episode I think. The ongoing festival was fine for awhile but constant build up with Minori. We get it.

Speaking of which Shiroe is getting more unsure of what to do and that rage he did was funny though.

The half way evil glasses scene was good.

Speaking of which the half way segment theme keeps reminding me of Smile Precure's half way segment. Which at one point I did find out the two animes are done by the same music people. Both animes has had good music too.

Seems Shiroe has pulled things off again... and yes Akatsuki was Kawaii as usual.

I like Sou's handle of things.
Mar 22, 2014 10:36 PM

Jan 2013
Oh, great ending.
In hindsight I wish there was more action in this anime. Player on player combat with real strategy.
Mar 23, 2014 4:08 PM
Dec 2013
Minori is so annoying, I think Akatsuki should slice her up into pieces.

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode a lot. ^^
Mar 24, 2014 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
"Konnichiwa"
"Domo"
Villain in glasses was so kool.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 24, 2014 6:47 PM
Mar 2009
This is the strangest "battle" I've ever seen in an anime. Hell, even Shiroe was stumped for a while and he still technically is unable to solve it on his own. Had to rely on Soujirou and his posse of probably over 100 fangirls + fanguy.

I was actually hoping Crusty would come in and help Lenessia, but it seems Shiroe has a devious plan in store for Lord Marves.

And what's with his bodyguard of adventurers? Is guarding him an actual quest? I thought they would be rather relieved to see another city of adventurers AND said city holding a festival.

And that blonde lady with the hat that keeps popping up throughout this episode and last episode, is that the same storyteller from the festival at Eastal?

Only one episode left and there's a new character being introduced?! Goddamn tease.
Mar 25, 2014 2:18 AM

Sep 2008
I thought the whole problem was stupid and Shiroe's solution to it made no sense.

At least the ending was pretty cool with Shiroe casually being awesome.
Mar 25, 2014 9:18 AM

Jun 2008
5layer said:
I thought the whole problem was stupid and Shiroe's solution to it made no sense.

Not really stupid as it was a saturation attack (In the Military it's simply means attacking the the enemy with small non-precision attacks but with very large numbers of it)
His solution is, rather than counter force with force (which is the Black Knights) this only adds more animosity between the two sides. then he decided to just send in happy girls and since most of the Landers that was was male, this was pretty much affective to soothe any animosity.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 25, 2014 12:56 PM
Oct 2009
I thought Krusty would come and save the princess in the end, in fact I was waiting for him to come n aid her against that noble .. well thing xD but Shiroe showed up instead
Mar 30, 2014 5:32 PM

May 2012
Nice episode but I do wonder why they're creating this uproar for what purpose or what goal. The ending was nice and I still think that that duke or whatever he is looks like Ryuk from death note :p

Either way with the next being the last episode of this first season let's find out what it has to offer and how it will end!
Mar 31, 2014 6:16 PM
Aug 2012
that was kind of a silly and anticlimactic solution to the problem...
Apr 1, 2014 11:41 AM

May 2013
Get ready your ass land noble, shiroe will kick it.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 1, 2014 11:05 PM
Jan 2014
PrinceJ said:
that was kind of a silly and anticlimactic solution to the problem...

Yeah, that's why Shiroe said that he put half of his faith about this strtegy at the begining and suprised on how it works which is magnificient and effective lol
Apr 2, 2014 8:45 AM

May 2010
Woohoo awesome episode!
Apr 14, 2014 8:20 AM

Dec 2010
Sovietcong said:
The Villain in Glasses has come to fuck shit up.
Apr 15, 2014 1:27 AM

Oct 2012
Domo~
xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 16, 2014 9:42 AM

Jan 2013
Haha Shiroe you are epic ^_^.
Apr 20, 2014 6:50 PM

Apr 2014
I love Akatsuki's solution to problems.
Lol at Shiroe, he be flipping tables now!

& Soujirou pretty much wins when it comes to harems in all anime I'd say. He can freaking divide them into units & platoons, the heck is up with that. He even has like 4 or 5 different races in that harem of his including People of the Land and atleast 1 guy.
Apr 20, 2014 7:05 PM

Apr 2014
Lyranx said:
I love Akatsuki's solution to problems.
Lol at Shiroe, he be flipping tables now!

& Soujirou pretty much wins when it comes to harems in all anime I'd say. He can freaking divide them into units & platoons, the heck is up with that. He even has like 4 or 5 different races in that harem of his including People of the Land and atleast 1 guy.
Hopefully the Akatsuki x Shiroe thing progresses in Season 2! Looking forward to it!
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Jun 9, 2014 1:13 PM

Jan 2013
When Shiro pushes his glasses, you know that shit's about to get real.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.