Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 15, 2014 1:08 PM

Aug 2010
Cruisawooski said:
Can anybody send or post a picture of the 3 villains in glasses? It looked so cool and I kinda want it but I dont know how to screen shot it and what not. I know I'm a scrub :p

It's on the previous page
Mar 15, 2014 1:08 PM
Jan 2014
lovexLuffy said:

Really nice episode! I was laughing while Shiroe was trying to figure out what was the purpose of the other person's attack. Then he finally concludes that its just random bullcrap. LOL. I absolutely loved the ending, Shiroe came to the banquet. its starting to get even more interesting.

LOL

-ShadowClaw- said:

So shiroe main weakness is that he cannot fight an enemy that is stupid and random lol so the answers is to fight the randomness with obliviousness and that is were soujirou comes in.
Mar 15, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2011
"Enemies like these... are the kind I hate!"
LOLOL.

Shiroe showed up at the banquet! Can't wait to see him deal with the situation. Seems like a new character will appear next episode. Hopefully there will be season 2. :)
Mar 15, 2014 1:38 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I don't think Lord Marves was expecting Shiroe at the banquet, plus he didn't know who he was which kind of surprised me.

Princess Lenessia was rather moe this episode especially when she was blushing. Akatsuki probably has those dresses with inner pockets because how is she able to hide all those weapons, unless she just puts a dress over her ninja attire.

Mar 15, 2014 1:39 PM

Feb 2014
Barion-Zara said:
Cruisawooski said:
Can anybody send or post a picture of the 3 villains in glasses? It looked so cool and I kinda want it but I dont know how to screen shot it and what not. I know I'm a scrub :p

ah ok ty :D
Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly! :3
Mar 15, 2014 1:48 PM

Oct 2011
Cruisawooski said:
Barion-Zara said:
Cruisawooski said:

ah ok ty :D

Here's my touched up 1080p version: http://i.imgur.com/uzSdXIf.jpg (If someone likes and wants it)
Mar 15, 2014 1:54 PM
Feb 2009
yay we get to see foxy lady
Mar 15, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
Shiroe, so evil lol
All dem fangirls helping out.
Shiroe saved Lenessia :o
Only one episode left... :( noooo.
Introduction of the catgirl next episode.
S2! S2!

(Wish the 7th vol was translated already :( )

Shaloa said:

Here's my touched up 1080p version: http://i.imgur.com/uzSdXIf.jpg (If someone likes and wants it)

nice! :D Yeah I think I'll keep it.
SandyBoiMar 15, 2014 2:05 PM
Mar 15, 2014 2:06 PM

Oct 2011
SandyBoi said:
Shiroe, so evil lol
All dem fangirls helping out.
Shiroe saved Lenessia :o
Only one episode left... :( noooo.
S2! S2!

(Wish the 7th vol was translated already :( )

Shaloa said:

nice! :D Yeah I think I'll keep it.

I noticed it got compressed and turned into a jpg file. Here is my original file for more quality: http://www.anonimg.com/img/839abb49a072c9abcd415aaccbd70b5b.png

Also, you're welcome :)
Mar 15, 2014 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
Hehe, Soujirou to the rescue. :D

Dat eyecatch.

And well a certain girl gets a lot of prominence this episode too. :P
Mar 15, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2012
Who thought that Shiroe has a weakness? XD
Anyway, economic warfare is just too damn amazing. I for one think it is slightly better than "physical" warfare XD

And here comes Shiroe, him showing up in public is a very rare event so I wonder what kind of tricks he'll pull off this time.

Harem member spotted.

Damn, NHK better make a season 2!
Mar 15, 2014 3:48 PM

Dec 2011
Well, if at eastearn there is someone that can discover what is happening, there is no way that wouldn't someone at western.

I have to love the show, anyway.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2014 3:50 PM

Jul 2013
Wonderful ending :) I'm going to be sad to see it all end next week.
Blindwolf Anime <- My Blog
Mar 15, 2014 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
Just one more episode. I'll miss this anime
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Mar 15, 2014 4:43 PM

Jul 2012
Only one more episode! Wow, really like to see next episode!
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 15, 2014 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
Dat character in the preview. The ride's almost over. *Sigh.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 15, 2014 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
This has so got to be getting a S2.
Mar 15, 2014 5:10 PM

Oct 2013
man there is shaping up to be a second season and i like that . a lot.

maybe we might see some closure in the akatsuki x shiroe relationship, but i doubt it with all the action and that goin on, especially consdiering a possible 2nd season . but i can hope ;3
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Mar 15, 2014 5:35 PM
Nov 2012
I dont get it,why did they not give us more about the actual world...Anyway,not really happy with the way the season's coming to an end,hope there's a season 2...
Mar 15, 2014 6:12 PM

Mar 2013
Can't believe this season is almost over, I really hope that there is a second season because this has been the best anime of it's season easily.

Isn't it crazy that I can throw around the notion of "best anime of the season" for a show that looked like it was going to be a blatant rip off of SAO from the offset? Man was I wrong. This anime has been an absolute pleasure.
Mar 15, 2014 6:17 PM

Jul 2010
WAAAAY WAAAY better than the previous episode. For the first time we see Shiroe someway conflicted, that's how I like it. Also that cliffhanger.
Mar 15, 2014 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
Krusty being absent is really fishy. He didn't even get mentioned, and Shiro had no idea what to do until Soujirou came along, so he can't have sent Krusty somewhere (at least not directly related to this). So he's not with Lenessia, he's not on a official council mission (that we know off), and not on a secret mission by Shiroe. Did he manage to go back to earth or what?
Mar 15, 2014 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
SandyBoi said:

She's a Fox Tail.... >_>

julyan04 said:
Who thought that Shiroe has a weakness? XD!

Not really a weakness but more of a Pet Peeve to him.

NwAurion said:
Krusty being absent is really fishy. ?

Krusty is there though, just not seen and mentioned in the earlier parts of Marvis's visit scene. He'll appear in the next episode.
kaimaxMar 15, 2014 6:41 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Mar 15, 2014 7:12 PM

Apr 2012
This episode got me pumped up for the next! But of course I couldn't wait so I went ahead and read whatever was left of Vol.5 and... wow.

I really hope they can create the proper atmosphere in the anime, because I just couldn't keep the smirk off my face while reading the interlude, I might have let out a few "Ufufufufufu~" here and there.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Mar 15, 2014 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
kaimax said:
SandyBoi said:

She's a Fox Tail.... >_>

Oh, right. My mistake.
Couldn't remember exactly what she was.
Mar 15, 2014 7:44 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhh, my weekly DATABASE DATABASE WE'RE LIVING IN A DATABASE
Just kiddin'

On a more serious note, it was interresting to see Shiroe in a situation he isn't adapted for : chaos. He have always been able to counter elaborate and precise plan, but when he face chaos, he can't organize a strategy. Well, he found one in Soujiro.

Dat eyecatch was hilarious, made me burst out laughing xD

That Marves seem like a huge jerk :|
But now Shiroe have came to save the princess. He'll surely be able to get her out of hot water and discover Marves real plan. But fuck, there's only one episode left and too much mystery :O

I wonder who is that cat-eared girl in the preview. She was blushing and looked quite seductive with Shiroe...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 15, 2014 8:02 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Akatsuki, she had to put away her knives ;P

"That's just stupid..." Shiroe is officially dumbfounded XD

Shiroe broke :P

Awesome half card.

"Scary" You know it peeps!

Marves looks like an adventurer because of his face.

Next episode is the final episode :( We need a second season!!!
leetshoe said:
This is the first ep l can remember in TV broadcast anime that shows an uncensored cockroach.

XD
Mar 15, 2014 8:16 PM

Jun 2008
minouneetzoe said:
I wonder who is that cat-eared girl in the preview. She was blushing and looked quite seductive with Shiroe...

Not a cat, but a fox.

The Cat Race, is more akin to the furry culture where as they have full cat appearance only anthropomorphized. The Fox Tails race just shows their ears and tails, but still looking like a human.

So basically if she was a cat, she would have literally have a face of a cat, not a human with ears.

So the difference in each of the animal races
WereCat
A Humanoid Cat, with a face and appendages like a cat with furs covering the whole body. But Werecats don't have a tail http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Werecat (Example: Nyanta, the unnamed cat member from the Black Knights)

Fox Tail
Physically they are human, with fox ears and a tail. Just like a regular cosplay
http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Fox_Tail (Example : Hien, Nazuna, the new girl)

Wolf Fang
Humanoid, but the more inconsistent in appearance. Some are shown to have animal like ears, some are not shown at all. They don't have tails. The males are shown with messier hair. http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_Fang
(Shoryu, Takayama Misa, Smash/The PKer with the dog like ears)

There's a good example of a fox tail and werecat side-by-side in this episode.
It's around 09.27, when of the werecat member knocked down the organized papers
kaimaxMar 15, 2014 8:29 PM

Mar 15, 2014 8:25 PM

Jul 2013
Soujirou is really popular with the ladies and given in more ground cover to hunt down Lord Marves. LOL Shiroe was less enthusiastic when Soujirou is taking the credit XD. Lord Marves crash into the Princess banquet but Shirou came by with a smile in his face >:D.

Mar 15, 2014 8:26 PM

Nov 2008
Gotta love Shiroe at the end, adjusting his glasses like badass.
Mar 15, 2014 9:38 PM
Nov 2012
"Unleash the fangirls!" Now that's a novel approach to riot prevention.

Sadly, only one more episode. I hope they don't try to close out all the story lines in one episode.
Mar 15, 2014 11:21 PM

Jul 2012
I was kinda expecting quite a few "Wasted potential' and "Where's the action?" comments as well as "I hate that lil' b*tch Minori!" comments in this ep but there are surprisingly few. Hmmmm...

Anyway one more ep left. The fox tail woman was shown but she didn't have the "menacingly dark" aura she had in the LN. But that leaves some hope for a second season at least. BTW there are only two volumes left to animate currently so we might need to wait a few months to a year for a second season to be possible. That or we'll get an anime original w/c is a bit unsatisfying.
Mar 15, 2014 11:42 PM
Dec 2012
I noticed this way late.. but the end phrase changed from 'This is our reality" to "We will change the world".. Kinda fitting for Shiroe since his world-class magic..
Mar 15, 2014 11:51 PM
Oct 2013
I can't wait to see how the 3 glasses demon would wreck that fish-faced bastard.

Lol at Shiroe's table flip.

It's sad it's only 1 more episode. This show really needs season 2 badly.
Mar 16, 2014 1:21 AM
Nov 2010
Nice episode ending. I wanna see what happens next.
Mar 16, 2014 1:24 AM

Aug 2012
Shiroes grin at the end was epic
Mar 16, 2014 1:43 AM

Dec 2012
Ending was awesome lol, but damn Minori is kinda annoying at times...
Mar 16, 2014 2:11 AM

Jun 2013
Accomplice said:
So only 1 episode to take this guy down? damn

Sequel pls.

Yeah sequel plis ^^
1 episode won't be enough
Mar 16, 2014 2:42 AM

Oct 2013
Lol the fangirl solution worked well
Mar 16, 2014 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
Ryuuk is totally perverted. I can't wait to see how Shiroe counters that Shinigami-wannabe.

Soujiro's relationship meter is way too OP, its like he can just grab any and every girl in Akiba.

Nuuuu!!! One episode to go!!! I can't take this! I'm going into withdrawal already!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 16, 2014 3:44 AM

Jun 2008
iceaco said:
I noticed this way late.. but the end phrase changed from 'This is our reality" to "We will change the world".. Kinda fitting for Shiroe since his world-class magic..

Actually he has 3 different end phrase
-This is our Reality (episode 1 - 9)
-Always Look 30 Seconds Ahead (10 - 18)
-We'll change the world (19-->)

Mar 16, 2014 4:01 AM

Jan 2011
Soujirou is a harem master. At least he helped solve the problems in Akihabara.

Shiroe finally taking on the front line and confronting the baddie.
Can't wait to see Marves get his ass kicked.

Kinda sad that next week's the last ep.
Wonder how it'll end.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 16, 2014 4:56 AM
Feb 2012
That last scene sent shivers down my spine. Shiroe, you charismatic bastard.

And while this may just be a hunch of mine, the preview for next week's episode made me think that season two will happen.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 16, 2014 5:23 AM

Dec 2012
can't believe there's only 1 episode left of this...

i wonder if there will be a season 2, they introduced a new character, but if you look at the novels i dont think theres enough material for another season...most likely, there will be a season 2 but the problem will be when...haha

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 16, 2014 9:42 AM

Nov 2010
This sure looked chaotic
Akatsuki pulling out her arsenal to fight was just amusing just as Shiroe loosing himself not being able to pinpoint Lord Marves sabotage plans

Soujirou really visited Shiroe at the right time and giving him the great idea to use Sou's fangirls to charm the bunch

Ack, only one episode to go

I'm really going to miss this
Mar 16, 2014 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
Shiroe snapped made my day :p

http://postimg.org/image/xhddb364l/
Mar 16, 2014 10:28 AM

Jul 2009
-ShadowClaw- said:
They just had to show that last scene in the preview now when this series will end i would be even more depressed and begging even more for a second season :(

Well from the preview i can tell that the people at NHK are at least open to make a second season otherwise they would have not adapted the LN perfectly and would end it at the same interlude as vol 5 . I really do hope that they do

So shiroe main weakness is that he cannot fight an enemy that is stupid and random lol so the answers is to fight the randomness with obliviousness and that is were soujirou comes in.

Oh boy i knew exactly how the adventures felt towards lord Marvis after he smelled lenessia's her hair and was such a prick i wanted to punch his creepy face right there. kind of reminded me of a certain fairy king from another trapped in game anime if u know who i mean.

If you're really organized, total mess is your worst enemy. Goes from any situation. Especially , when the other party does totally random things and you can't react.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 16, 2014 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
(╯O□O)╯︵ ┻━┻ (table flip with big round glasses)
Mar 16, 2014 2:04 PM

Oct 2012
I thought a big villian would appear, or they would explain why the hell they're trapped in this game, but this is kinda... anti-climatic. I hope this isn't the last we see from Log Horizon, I can't imagine a good ending in one episode.
This episode was kinda slow and nothing special for me... 3/5
Mar 16, 2014 2:23 PM
Oct 2010
Tryign to find a gift w hen Shiro Snaps...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.