Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 31, 2022 7:51 AM

Oct 2020
Very weird and messy series, I hate the first half so much, the wackiness really puts me off but the second half made up for it. I love Haman and Judau interactions. I do love the ZZ cast more than Zeta, but overall I am pretty disappointed with this series. 5/10

Aug 14, 2022 11:45 PM

Feb 2019
I just love Gundam, I love all these characters so much

It was messy but I enjoyed it a lot, I prefer it to Zeta and love it to bits just the same. Even though the plot was more inconsistent I felt the characters were done better and the action scenes were more understandable too. I'd also say the highs in this were much higher than the highs in Z. And for me really the only low was the last Rasara arc.
7/10
TeirayoAug 15, 2022 12:01 AM
No watch list sig cuz "You watch anime in 3 days or 3 months! Such is the proper way!"
Sep 1, 2022 4:33 AM

Aug 2020
This anime was quite enjoyable. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it that much by looking at the drop in score compared to Zeta Gundam, but it exceeded my expectations. I didn't mind the humour that seems to make this show less popular than its predecessors.

7/10, now onto Char's Counterattack.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Dec 12, 2022 9:43 PM
Nov 2018
RIP Haman, you were really dope. It's nice getting a pretty happy ending, so Roux and Judau are a thing now. Overall, I don't know if I like ZZ more than Zeta...There were things I like more in ZZ like the characters, but ZZ also had things I didn't really like, like the overall story. I did enjoy Judau as a main protagonist overall more than I did Kamille in Zeta.
Feb 24, 2023 5:04 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Overall I liked the series, but man I wish Chara Soon would have switched sides. She clearly had the potential for good in her.

And why did no one give a f*** when Ple Two died? A really pointless death of a character who would've been interesting to explore in future series as she was growing up. 
Beep boop
Apr 30, 2023 2:16 PM
Oct 2014
Not bad, but... messy series, as it was already said.
Too abrupt mood changes from farce and comedy to drama. Some personalities also handled poorly. For example, Glemy in the first and the last part of series feels like a different person.
Some deaths have impact (Haman), other feel unnecessary or wasted, but I guess that was the message: war is stupid and ungrateful. I actually haven't even realised Puru Two died, before reading comments.
Basically, the director tried to make the show work and it definitely has its strong moments, but all pieces doesn't fit well together.
Jun 15, 2023 12:43 PM

Aug 2016
i liked the ending i wish some characters didn't die like plu and mashymre they were cool characters and i liked them overall i would say i liked double Zeta

Sep 13, 2023 4:06 AM

Jul 2017
i cried, this was a really well done ending. i liked a lot gundam zz despite the reputation it has, even the first comedy episodes, i think this serie is way more hated than it deserves.
liked way more than Zeta.
8/10

''Touch the darkness inside me''

Sep 18, 2023 5:22 PM

Jan 2021
Ngl the best part of the series was seeing Kamille and Fa get a happy ending. Overall, an extremely lackluster series that heavily dropped the ball after Zeta set the bar so high.
Nov 13, 2023 8:58 AM
Jun 2021
So hamon died she lasted pretty long but i think this a good place for her to go hopefully they did kill her off. Sad chara died she was so likable.Kamille and fa are enjoying there time in earth hopfully they end up together unlike fraaw bow and amuro. WE also saw amur and beltorchika. So this mineva is a diffrent one from the one in zeta and i dont egt the ending why are judau and roux leaving to jupiter. Glad leina and judau got to meet. I will say ill miss judau is the protag and i wonder where char is
Mar 28, 10:24 PM

May 2015
Mineva being a double actually makes sense. She was too non-character for someone supposedly important, and I was wondering how the Unicorn would deal with that considering so far she was barely interesting at all. Also explains why she was cool with getting kidnapped and why Haman was cool with killing her off.

Haman dying is sad. She was a great character and I'm mostly sad she had to go in such a mediocre series without reaching more of her potential.

Judau was an okay protagonist but his connection with Haman was pulled out of an ass, and honestly I don't buy the significance of their one-on-one battle.

Leina acting weird with all that secrecy, but at least she let her brother know she's alive. It would have been too cruel otherwise. Even though the plot point about her survival is still quite messy.

I was under impression that Elle had affections for Judau... Beecha liking Elle and getting jelous over Judau was also shown. I guess I don't care enough about these characters to care who ends up with who, but the implication on Judou x Roux came absolutely out of nowhere.

Kamille gets his own happily ever after. I hoped to see more of him, but at least nothing worse happened to him.

Overall, 4/10. Very disappointing series and excruciating to watch, especially the first half. Whatever few redeeming moments it had, they are not enough to come close even to Zeta. I think I started to appreciate Zeta even more after ZZ. The tonal shift was an absolute disaster and killed whatever investment I might have had in the characters. The drama about Leina and Ple was the peak of the show, giving it much needed complexity, but then it was handled just as poorly.
TenMar 28, 10:47 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 8 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Apr 11, 2010

35 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 25, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 19 Discussion

sayami - Dec 9, 2010

34 by Kerendu »»
Mar 31, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 46 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 3, 2008

49 by Ten »»
Mar 28, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 45 Discussion

Echelon - Aug 2, 2008

40 by Ten »»
Mar 28, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Episode 36 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Jan 1, 2009

47 by FT_anime_fan »»
Mar 28, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.