Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 7:33 AM
Jun 2020
it can be from childhood or adulthood or any hood
Apr 18, 7:42 AM

Dec 2015
Well cause of Aphantasia I can't bring back memories visually, perhaps cause of it there's no such thing for me as "most memorable" and I can bring back the facts from my memories that X happened but I will quickly forget the view, the scent, the touch, the sound and the taste of those memories [even tho I might remember that something was very tasty or the view form a place was wonderfull, ex. I've eaten a very delcious Kotlet schabowy po parysku in Karpacz but I can't recall it exact taste, or that I've loved the view on Athens from Acropolis but I can't recall the view], which is why to me they are equal no matter if they are nice or bad stuff which has happened.

Apr 18, 7:57 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Zettaiken
Well cause of Aphantasia I can't bring back memories visually, perhaps cause of it there's no such thing for me as "most memorable" and I can bring back the facts from my memories that X happened but I will quickly forget the view, the scent, the touch, the sound and the taste of those memories [even tho I might remember that something was very tasty or the view form a place was wonderfull, ex. I've eaten a very delcious Kotlet schabowy po parysku in Karpacz but I can't recall it exact taste, or that I've loved the view on Athens from Acropolis but I can't recall the view], which is why to me they are equal no matter if they are nice or bad stuff which has happened.

@Zettaiken Damn! Just Googled Aphantasia.

If you don't mind me asking, does taking pictures of scenes or food helps to remember the feeling you had?
Apr 18, 8:04 AM

Jan 2023
I guess looking at the ocean from the beach is one of my more general but memorable memories. I always found the ocean to be an enigmatic beauty, something so unexplored and unknown yet so.. blue. I’m not fond of the beach anymore but being able to wake up to the ocean breeze is something I adore.

Another one is the sky above the clouds whenever I would be on a plane as a general but memorable one. Nothing but the sky above us, and civilization below us. It’s a reason why I dream and am working towards the Air Force and a Fighter Pilot career.

Mine are probably boring, I know :p
Apr 18, 8:11 AM

Sep 2016
Going home from high school by train I was favored by fortune being allowed to watch 2 younger teenage girls French kissing for a couple of minutes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 18, 8:14 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to BitChilly
I guess looking at the ocean from the beach is one of my more general but memorable memories. I always found the ocean to be an enigmatic beauty, something so unexplored and unknown yet so.. blue. I’m not fond of the beach anymore but being able to wake up to the ocean breeze is something I adore.

Another one is the sky above the clouds whenever I would be on a plane as a general but memorable one. Nothing but the sky above us, and civilization below us. It’s a reason why I dream and am working towards the Air Force and a Fighter Pilot career.

Mine are probably boring, I know :p
@BitChilly I got Thalassophobia, so ocean is a no no for me (•_•)

Everyone's memories are different and special to them. And Godspeed to you achieving your dream
Apr 18, 8:17 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Zarutaku
Going home from high school by train I was favored by fortune being allowed to watch 2 younger teenage girls French kissing for a couple of minutes.
@Zarutaku i didn't have good fortune
Apr 18, 8:45 AM

Aug 2018
My father dying on the floor, bleeding to death, breathing agonal breaths. Him bleeding from his ears, nose, mouth, with his life in his eyes slowly fading away.

Me crying, panicking, and trying to do CPR, cracking his ribcage. I didn't manage to save him.

It's the most memorable memory, for all the wrong reasons.
Apr 18, 8:50 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to BroDa2545
@Zettaiken Damn! Just Googled Aphantasia.

If you don't mind me asking, does taking pictures of scenes or food helps to remember the feeling you had?
@BroDa2545 Not at all, just through conversation I can just recall that something was nice, like a view landscape, but photos are a good way to just look back at how it actually looked like, as I have some old photos of Pyramids, Sphynx aswell as sometimes I take in nowadays photos of stuff I visit etc.

For food or other stuff eeeh, even tho I know how my likeable stuff taste I ain't able to recall the feeling.
Apr 18, 9:04 AM

Aug 2018
Idk what my most memorable memory is, but one i cherish is when I was in a relationship with someone and they drew me and them holding hands with a cake in front of us and a happy birthday banner behind us. I wasn’t expecting it because i didn’t even remember telling them it was my birthday. T’was sweet. Hope they’re doing well.
Apr 18, 11:51 AM

Jul 2013
Watching anime on my computer. It is as simple as that.
Apr 18, 2:29 PM

Feb 2024
Once, I was introduced to a young lady of excellent manners from a respectable family. We enjoyed a delightful afternoon sipping tea in her summer house, engaging in whispered conversations about Bunin and Turgenev. Then, unexpectedly, she requested that I tighten the belt around her neck, and I found myself mesmerized by the depth of her dark eyes. Although our relationship never blossomed into romance as she had a preference for women, we shared meaningful moments that profoundly impacted my life.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Apr 19, 3:19 PM

Mar 2019
@Zarutaku

Lmao, I think I read this when you posted it on some other thread before. About a year or so ago I saw 2 girls kissing outside my university, and I almost thought that the anime-nosebleed thing was going to happen to me XD
Apr 20, 1:28 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to xthewarwithinx
@Zarutaku

Lmao, I think I read this when you posted it on some other thread before. About a year or so ago I saw 2 girls kissing outside my university, and I almost thought that the anime-nosebleed thing was going to happen to me XD
@xthewarwithinx https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/40/52/c24052b3527e718e714f2ee9616284c5.gif

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 30, 9:48 AM

Nov 2019
Playing Call of Duty Ghosts with friends. Even though the game is cooked by today's standards, having wholesome moments with friends over a game is such a valuable memory.

More topics from this board

» do you ever feel like not forgetting the person you liked in your past?

FruitPunchBaka - 5 hours ago

5 by ST63LTH »»
46 seconds ago

» Do You Trust Anyone?

LenRea - Yesterday

23 by ST63LTH »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you ever wish the internet would go back 20 years?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

35 by ST63LTH »»
3 minutes ago

» it's the weekend and my brains are really fried right now

tsukareru - 1 hour ago

12 by mentalmondai »»
3 minutes ago

» Many COVID experts in Japan harassed after speaking to media, survey shows

Meusnier - May 22

14 by ST63LTH »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.