Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Man, having characters like Nico in this show really brings out a fun side of the anime. It's also kinda amazing what magic can hide in this show.

Otherwise, the character chemistry of this episode remains similar to the other episodes. It does feel more lively with additional characters and that bath scene was comedy gold material.
Sep 17, 2023 7:00 AM

Dec 2021
So we finally delve into the mysteries of the diary eh?

Zain used his time-manipulating magic to read the diary of the resurrected servant, alongside the Duke and Alice. Inside, they discovered a significant secret about Sharon's magic. Now, the Duke was finally on his way to Nico's magic school. Originally, it was supposed to be just Alice, Cuff, and Zain accompanying him, but Viola and Walter, who learned about this, decided to join them as well.

Heh, the whole makeup scene with Daleth and Viola was wholesome. I've really grown to like Daleth this season. If we do get a third season I hope to get more of her. Also I didn't expect for moth Viola and Walter to go to the academy with them, but all of our main characters together for once is a nice change of pace. Sadly we only have one episode left to see them all together, very sad.

Wonder how they'll stick the landing this time next week,

Sep 17, 2023 7:22 AM

Jul 2017
The wizardary school the Cuff and Zain have volunteered to go on Nico and Ichi's recommendation to use Zain's magic to kill Sade and the curse, that is a good prospect. And through her mother's diary, it seems that she's very close to Sade, but Bocchan needs to investigate more if he is to know what really did happen. Meanwhile, Daleth watching Walter from a distance, even Viola disregards her taste and uses her as makeup practice. Sure, Viola did make-up for Daleth, but Walter is too obsessed with overthrowing Bocchan, man, pay attention. And the lil' sister's perception is quite sharp, though Cuff coincidentally came in and filled the story unwillingly, which she is more than elated to go.

The entire character cast ends up going together to the wizardry school, and the truth about Cuff and Zain being witches is shown to Viola, though that sure did not surprise her. Sure enough, both Nico and Ichi have been awaiting their arrival as headmaster and assistant headmaster, together with their female students and teacher Flea. With orientation out of the way, they get into the meat of the plan to defeat Sade. While Viola contemplates between Cuff and Alice's huge boobs, Bocchan shares the reason with Walter, which he is surprisingly kind to him.

With Cuff starting her training earlier than most, school life is just starting for Bocchan and Alice, which is a good feeling, aside from Daleth and Keto having to be stranded outside of the school due to its barrier keeping out witches.

Secrets to be learned...there're many.
Sep 17, 2023 7:34 AM

Feb 2021
I hope Rob finds some friends. Poor guy.
Daleth was so menacing at first but now she's so cute lol
13:58 This is a pun on 先生 (sensei) - "teacher" and 宣誓 (sensei) - "oath; abjuration; pledge". Like "I promise I will call you sensei!".
Last episode next week! I wonder if season 3 is possible, with the manga having ended and all.
Sep 17, 2023 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
Aww poor Daleth, she just had to pick an older brother obsessed idiot to fall in love with lol.

Going thru all that trouble to fix yourself up with makeup and he doesn’t even acknowledge it. Tbf, knowing Walter he’d probably prefer to just be herself around him.

We finally get a little glimpse of what’s inside the diary. So Sharon and Sade were very close.. which means there’s got to be more to the curse than has previously been let on. Why would she suddenly just turn on her friend like that?

Finally off to the magical school! Interesting to see an Asian themed magic school in a European setting. Think that’s the first time I can remember. Daleth stalking Walter by hanging on the top off the train is crazy lol. Love her.

The girls look great in the school uniforms and the new characters look like they’ll be really fun. Sucks that they started this new arc at the end of this season, I want more of this 😩

Ichi agreeing to train Cuff is great! She’s been worried about her strength so this is a perfect opportunity for growth.
Marinate1016Sep 17, 2023 8:06 AM
Sep 17, 2023 8:52 AM

Nov 2016
Guys they are so cute at the end!!! Omgggggg. How are they not going to give them a good ending this season? I'm so fking sad when they didn't touch each other when he got that 3 wishes. They are so cute and it feels so bad when I see them doing that at the end of the episode. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sep 17, 2023 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
Seems like we're getting a cliffhanger to end this series.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 17, 2023 11:34 AM

Jan 2018
Wow. Did not expect basically the entire cast to go to the magic school... I thought it was just going to be Bocchan, Alice, Cuff, and Zain with only brand-new characters introduced from now on but I guess I was wrong.

I can understand Walter tagging along, but why is Viola here...? Will she be a part of a major plot point in some way? Who knows... Either way, this season really made me care about both Walter and Viola and I'm hoping the story keeps this up by giving them bigger roles like Cuff and Zain.

This whole episode was really good. It seems like Daleth falls for Walter even more with every episode. NGL, Daleth has become a top-tier waifu this season. Something I never could've expected in Season 1.

Bit disappointing that the magic school isn't bigger with more students and stuff but oh well. It is a surprise that it seems to be a Japanese building though... I guess we couldn't have an onsen episode without something like this happening. Lol.

Only one episode left. Seems like it might be an odd chapter to end the season with. If there is going to be an entire arc taking place within the magic school, it would've made more sense to start it with a new season. Otherwise, there is probably going to be a huge cliffhanger.

I do believe we're gonna get a Season 3 sooner rather than later. Yes, the manga already ended. But that means the anime doesn't need to wait for more material to come. And if they weren't already planning more seasons, I don't think the last 3 episodes of S2 would've been about the magic school at all.

So I'm hopeful a new season will be announced next week after season 2 ends.
Sep 17, 2023 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
I did not expect Viola going to so that was a great surprsise, but then that meant Walter was going which isn't as great but that also meant that Daleth and Keto had some screen time so in the end it was a net positive but I miss Teto, I wonder what is she up to.

All the new girls are a 10/10
Sep 17, 2023 12:29 PM

Jun 2021
Daleth was stalking Walter the whole episode, lol. She becomes this cute really. At least somehow, Walter noticed her smile. It would be nice if he paid attention to her more. To the wizardry school, all of them ended up going. They just arrived. I wonder how their training will be. Zain's will probably be immense.
Sep 18, 2023 1:23 AM

Feb 2021
Free looked like in Fairy Tail character XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 18, 2023 1:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice we're up to the school part! And it's already good with the bathing scene ahaha
Sep 24, 2023 11:26 AM

May 2020
Wow, way to not get surprised there Viola. I mean they're just witches, right? So... nothing surprising, right? Anyways, our characters have made their way into the school. Not sure to what extent it'd be helpful going forward, but there are some cute girls to give company, so it'll be alright.

Also, someone should help Daleth, otherwise she would be frozen to death lol.
Sep 26, 2023 2:43 AM

Aug 2018
And they went to magic school, ALL of them xd
A new arc begins.
And from the looks of it, the next chapter won't be the last as such.

Sep 28, 2023 12:57 AM

Jun 2020
"Mr. Three Minus One", Walter really hates number of 2 did he, lol.
Oct 21, 2023 8:56 AM

Apr 2015
Okay so this is literally a training arc, This anime is so wholesome at times, Love this!
Apr 1, 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Daleth really has nothing better to do anymore than stalk Walter, huh? Magic school so far is pretty calm.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2023

43 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

19 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2023

15 by Gator »»
Mar 31, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2023

30 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

31 by Gator »»
Mar 30, 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.