Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2022 4:11 AM

Sep 2007
Our Gold Saint was great.
The fight was really powerful and like in the original manga (not anime), Cassios sacrifice himselft for Shaina & Seiya.
I have to say : i really liked the music for the fight.
And the Pope have his green hair.
Sep 5, 2022 11:30 AM

Jan 2011
well they didnt rush through this fight unlike the previous ones, Virgo Shaka is next
gotta say these attempts at comedy are quite bad
Sep 5, 2022 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Cassios sacrifice as it was in the manga,. priceless.

I really like that detail of the green hair with the Pope, maybe this adaptation give us a better explanation about the identity of the Pope, we all know who is he, but in the 2D old anime, we have some controversies about this character, some "Ares" guy who didn't fit at all.
Sep 6, 2022 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
Cassios sacrifice was useless though damn but it made Seiya reach the Seventh Sense again i guess to wake up their ally Gold Knight Aiolia
Sep 6, 2022 8:48 AM
Feb 2020
silversaint said:
well they didnt rush through this fight unlike the previous ones, Virgo Shaka is next

and it will be the last of this season, maybe now they will focus on Marin and June
Sep 11, 2022 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
silversaint said:

i was just dying of curiosity to see if they would make Shun (now a female), use her body to heat Hyoga after he gets out of the ice coffin on Libra's house.

But i forgot that Shaka's house is the next, welp, at least we will see Ikki being a badass again going against the man closest to the gods. Hope it will not be like half of a episode, cause that encounter on the originals was really awesome. Probably one of my favorites behind Shura x Shiryu, and Hyoga x Camus.
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Sep 11, 2022 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
bobodan said:
silversaint said:

i was just dying of curiosity to see if they would make Shun (now a female), use her body to heat Hyoga after he gets out of the ice coffin on Libra's house.

But i forgot that Shaka's house is the next, welp, at least we will see Ikki being a badass again going against the man closest to the gods. Hope it will not be like half of a episode, cause that encounter on the originals was really awesome. Probably one of my favorites behind Shura x Shiryu, and Hyoga x Camus.

actually the Shun part is the thing thats been on mi mind since i first realized that Shun got a gender swap in this adaptation (didnt saw season 1 so that came as a wtf moment to me)
Shaka vs Ikki is definitelly one of the highlights of the OG series but imo inferior to fights like Regulus vs Divine Radamantys, Gemini Aspros vs Gemini Defteros an one of my favs Cancer Manigoldo and Grand Master Sage vs Thanatos
Sep 11, 2022 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
silversaint said:
bobodan said:

actually the Shun part is the thing thats been on mi mind since i first realized that Shun got a gender swap in this adaptation (didnt saw season 1 so that came as a wtf moment to me)
Shaka vs Ikki is definitelly one of the highlights of the OG series but imo inferior to fights like Regulus vs Divine Radamantys, Gemini Aspros vs Gemini Defteros an one of my favs Cancer Manigoldo and Grand Master Sage vs Thanatos

Ah i meant battles from the sanctuary arc, there are a lot of awesome ones from the whole saint seiya series mixed up, like from hades first arc, saga, camus and shura x shaka, albafica x minos from lost canvas, and many more!
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Oct 14, 2022 9:59 AM

Oct 2013
RIP Cassios. He might've not been a model companion and a true Knight, but surely some of chivalry-like values resided in his heart.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 12 Discussion

deg - Oct 9, 2022

18 by Nagamasakun »»
Apr 1, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 1 Discussion

Guanimero - Jul 31, 2022

16 by jieprkly »»
May 28, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 11 Discussion

deg - Oct 2, 2022

6 by Adnash »»
Oct 15, 2022 10:40 AM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 10 Discussion

deg - Sep 26, 2022

4 by Adnash »»
Oct 14, 2022 12:07 PM

Poll: » Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - Battle for Sanctuary Episode 9 Discussion

deg - Sep 18, 2022

8 by Adnash »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.