Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2019 7:40 PM
Mar 2017
Seiya in this episode won the title of goddess slayer.

Despite being a cretin, Seiya showed interest in Mash and Eruru and he allows them to travel along with him and Rista, but this does not end here, Seiya takes the time to ask Rista to seek help from the gods to train the kids.
It hurt me to see poor Cerceus who is still traumatized after training with Seiya, but he regains some of his morals by seeing that Mash is not a demon like Seiya is.
Eruru will be trained by the beautiful goddess Hestiaca, I loved her design, the goddess of fire emanates a sensuality equivalent to the captivating movement of the fire, her long red hair, those breasts of very good quality and she has a phoenix as a pet.
Today we had the displeasure of meeting the violent Valkyrie, the goddess of destruction, she seems to be a very aggressive lesbian, I dislike her as how she handled the beautiful breasts of poor Rista and then she threatened Aria to do the same with her, Do not even dare to touch those G cup breasts, no god or goddess deserves to touch them, but Seiya unwittingly put in place the goddess of destruction with his arrogant way of talking to her and treating her as an exhibitionist.
It still makes me suspicious of the way Aria speaks to Seiya, I have a slight suspicion that these two know each other from other time, maybe is related to how cautious Seiya is.
Aria introduces Seiya to Adenela, the goddess of war, my first impression was that her way to speak was weird and her appearance was creepy, but after a few days of training, the creepy Adenela became a beautiful lady that she is totally in love with Seiya, I swear that I stay with my mouth open, the change in Adenela is shocking, she even stops talking weird, but Seiya rejects the little goddess and Adenenla's anger for being rejected is triggered.

I felt bad for Eruru, since she could not level up many levels and then Seiya's bird of fire humiliates her fire arrow technique, but the worst was undoubtedly what happened in the dragon village where Eruru's fate is that she will be sacrificed, so that Seiya obtains the rare sword, now the question is, will Seiya be as indifferent as always or will he try to save Eruru?

I loved the new Opening animation, especially with Rista and Aria dancing and bouncing with their D and G cups breasts. We also saw several new characters that I hope will not be destroyed by Seiya's arrogance and indifference.
Nov 13, 2019 10:51 AM

Nov 2018
honnêtement je trouvais l'histoire un peu osef jusqu'à présent, mais avec ce cliffangher de fin ça annonce du bon! On aura peut-être de la tension et donc du développement de personnage, hâte de voir ça.
L'épisode m'a pas mal fait rire aussi, le passage où Seiya empêche les deux gamins d'intervenir avec ses phénix c'est juste magique...
Nov 17, 2019 9:10 PM
Apr 2019
Superns18 said:
This is genuinely the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life, I couldn't get into Kemono Michi and Iruma kun's humour, but it just clicks with me easily in this series, Ristarte is Fucking amazing, best girl. Hate how Seiya did Ardella tho, she deserved love. Ordering the Ln's today

Yeah I am not too much into Kemono michi humour either, I mean 90% of the humour is "using german suplex on people" and "OMG a human with animal features, I wanna touch it/ fuck humans I only care about you if you have animal features".
Nov 18, 2019 3:26 AM

Feb 2019
TheBoss173 said:
Superns18 said:
This is genuinely the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life, I couldn't get into Kemono Michi and Iruma kun's humour, but it just clicks with me easily in this series, Ristarte is Fucking amazing, best girl. Hate how Seiya did Ardella tho, she deserved love. Ordering the Ln's today

Yeah I am not too much into Kemono michi humour either, I mean 90% of the humour is "using german suplex on people" and "OMG a human with animal features, I wanna touch it/ fuck humans I only care about you if you have animal features".

you would think the author of Konasuba would have better quality, but must have fallen off
Nov 18, 2019 4:23 AM
Dec 2017
Superns18 said:
TheBoss173 said:

you would think the author of Konasuba would have better quality, but must have fallen off

Natsume (the Author of Konosuba) have better Quality , all the females character of kemono michi are interesting , but unfortunatly he made the worst MC possible for this kind of stories.
I'm really having fun with Kemono michi just by ignoring the MC and focusing on what other charcters do.
btw natsume still has other funny LightNovels tho but nothing can top what he did in konosuba
Nov 18, 2019 12:40 PM

Sep 2019
I'm actually glad he refused Adenela's cake, she is too good for him, he doesn't deserve her, if she becomes the houswife of this paranoid man then he will make her bath in alcohol each day before he sleeps with her just to make sure she has no germs & he would be a general pain in the a**.
Nov 19, 2019 2:32 AM

Feb 2019
Issmail22Lawfy said:
Superns18 said:

Natsume (the Author of Konosuba) have better Quality , all the females character of kemono michi are interesting , but unfortunatly he made the worst MC possible for this kind of stories.
I'm really having fun with Kemono michi just by ignoring the MC and focusing on what other charcters do.
btw natsume still has other funny LightNovels tho but nothing can top what he did in konosuba

that's what I've been doing too tbh. The side characters are great
Nov 19, 2019 1:02 PM
Jan 2018
Lol calling the goddes of destruction and exposenist . Looking forward to see what happens with her

Then making the Goddes of war fall for him

Ristarte and her VA is still going strong

No cake is safe with Seiya around

Went pretty dark at the end
Nov 20, 2019 8:33 AM

Jul 2009
Adenala's transformation was hilarious lmao. I'm wondering what Seiya did to make her change so drastically like that.

The Valkyrie is yummm. Definitely would want to see more of her :^)

Seiya's jerkwad attitude was at an all-time high this episode. I can see why some people have issues with his character now. I personally enjoy his sadism, though.

Yikes, that ending. There's no way they'll go through with it, not even with Seiya's excessive risk management attitude possibly getting in the way.
Nov 22, 2019 3:38 PM

Apr 2010
HueyLion said:

I couldn't stop laughing when that Phoenix Bird slap down the fire arrow xD

I 2nd this, I just lost it.
xD
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Nov 29, 2019 3:34 AM
Jun 2013
wow seiya really has magic over the ladies as he turned the creepy into a sweet young girl. Though after his cake rejection im curious what her reaction will be when he comes back. Also I really cant wait to see when valkyrie eventually trains him also she sure loves grabbing boobs. Also the scene with him basically kill stealing was hilarious. Im guessing ruru will have something special happen to her since she really cant do anything.
Nov 30, 2019 8:08 PM

Mar 2010
Seiya is brutal..
Dec 5, 2019 9:42 AM

Nov 2014
Lol , Seiya the god/goddes crusher..
Turning Creepy gloomy goddess of war into Cute maso's one XD.

Lil jealousy from Rista tho haha...,

His auto-phoenix skill tho... make everything like a weakling

And that cliffhanger tho, can't wait how Seiya'll react to that.. sacrificial thingy.
Dec 17, 2019 7:17 PM

Jul 2013
Adenela's transformation was really hilarious but the way Seiya rejected her makes me feel sorry for her. Also Seiya's phoenix knocking away that fire arrow lol
Dec 30, 2019 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
Adenela was so adorable, she reminded me of Suzy from Little Witch Academia then she turned into a bishoujo for Seiya. Her cake was so adorable with two toppers of her and Seiya but MC just had to ruin everything lol

Also, Mother of Dragons needs to die, no one touches our favorite loli, Elulu-chan.
臭い-
Jan 5, 2020 11:42 PM

May 2016
I was enjoying the show somewhat despite the obvious fan service until this episode.

The boob grab...how was that approved??? Disgraceful.

The show dropped from a 7 to a 2 for me.
TeamDalaiLanaApr 19, 2020 12:22 AM
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Jan 9, 2020 2:57 AM
Jul 2012
Bibimbapski said:
Adenela was so adorable, she reminded me of Suzy from Little Witch Academia then she turned into a bishoujo for Seiya. Her cake was so adorable with two toppers of her and Seiya but MC just had to ruin everything lol

Also, Mother of Dragons needs to die, no one touches our favorite loli, Elulu-chan.

I thought I was the only one who thought of Suzy lol. I wonder if Suzy would look like that too if she were serious about a guy.
It was really messed up how he ruined the cake like that. If a cute girl spent 5 hours making you a cake to show you how much she loves you, you as a man better eat it. At least taste it. He truly is cruel :O I really wanted her to tag along too, if only for less than one episode. Would have made things more interesting I think.

I realize the anime is over (though I haven't completed it myself so I don't know anything), but I too don't want Elulu-chan to die.
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Jan 18, 2020 4:08 AM

Aug 2017
This show is like demon lord Diablo, can't remember the actual name of that one.

Poor little girl and her cake. Funny transformation from creepy zombie girl to cute zombie girl.

Jan 18, 2020 8:34 PM

Jun 2017
I felt legit bad for the chick. She. Seems to be a combination Maso/Yandere though, so maybe staying away was the correct choice in this case XD
Mar 1, 2020 10:29 AM

Apr 2011
Seiya definitely has "Goddess-Killer" skills xD

I was a bit surprised of that ending O.o

Apr 4, 2020 12:51 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I like everything about this series but Seiya. He's unfathomably unlikable. His whole demeanor brings down the entire show.

The goddesses are all 10s though. Valkyrie was a total babe and the Goddess of War was super cute, both before and after the transformation.

While this is filled with likable characters with great designs and Ristarte being the true star of the show, Seiya makes this more of a chore to watch than a pleasure. Very unfortunate.
Apr 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Feb 2018
Looking for Seiya skill lol.
Jun 7, 2020 10:51 AM

Jul 2019
Help plz. Seiya op.

The way he rewired Adenela was just brutal. I actually liked her before, but they way Seiya destroyed her like many others of his allies was just brutal. I would pity his side kicks even more but they did know what they got into.

Dunno about this show and where it is heading to. Humourous? Yes, but it is still taking itself seriously enough and many of the actual punchlines fall flat. Conflict does not matter because Seiya is too strong and world building does not matter either because even gods do not matter. Meh
Jul 1, 2020 10:08 AM

Dec 2014
It's been awhile since I laugh like this, best girl Adenela.
Jul 17, 2020 4:56 AM

May 2020
Seiya too op, can make a psycho goddess into a loli girl Nyahaha xD
Nov 10, 2020 10:01 AM

Nov 2018
Cerseus looks have a cooking hobby just to prevent training with Seiya again, Looks like Cerseus will remember the experience training that make him trauma.

Valkyrie is gonna be a perfect training guidance for Seiya, for me With at least right now Seiya power is same as Valkyrie.

Ariadoa makes me really have a strengthen feeling that she have a deeper relationship that Seiya unknown, looks like my first theory from Forum Discussion episode 3 is getting stronger.

Adenela from creepy goddess of war to loli with little yandere personality was really a great moment from this episode.

Mash and Eruru doesn't have a chance to show their skill to Seiya because Phoenix that Seiya have.

The gate that only Mash and Eruru can open, end up the gate destroy by Seiya attack.

Wow that get dark, I don't know what Seiya gonna react and do after know that.

I Like this Episode with Valkyrie and Adenela Character Introduction that have great moment in there. With great Plot Twist in The End. I hope we can see what Seiya do in the next episode.
Jan 5, 2021 10:44 PM

Jan 2017
Welp he almost added Adanela to his harem roster, cant wait for Valkryie's turn

that took a dark turn at the end, poor Eruru
May 26, 2021 11:18 PM

Jul 2016
Seiya continues to ruin every scene he takes part in... which is like 95% of the times.

Adenela's transition from creepy/awkward goddess to cute loving loli was the only entertaining part of the episode... until Seiya's unbearable character had to ruin it as well.
Jun 2, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2017
This episode is funny again. Seiya treating his own subordinates like shit is really fun to watch lol. "Exhibitionist" LMAOOO
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 19, 2021 3:45 PM

Jul 2015
Training arc in the divine realm continues as usual but this time with the little baggage carriers. I wonder what kind of crazy ladykiller stuff he did to change Adenela from someone who looks like Tomoko Kuroki's twin to a cute girl in love (although on a warpath at the end)

Sep 24, 2021 7:08 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess there are goddesses who are still stronger than Seiya, huh? I bet his reason why he won't sacrifice Ilulu will be "I have three swords, but only two bag carriers. Why would I exchange one of my carriers for another sword?" xD
Nov 16, 2021 3:22 PM

Jul 2017
Seiya continues to turn gods/goddesses into opposite versions of themselves, Adenela's pretty much a loving yandere after Seiya rejected her cake and he turned a god previously to a temporary chef until he was remotivated again after training Mash. Ending was surprisingly going for a serious vibe with the twist that Elulu would have to be sacrificed to be a weapon, she's not had much luck till now with her lack of abilities while Mash has developed and hell, can even be a Dragon God in the future with the right training.
Nov 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Oct 2022
Wow, I was not expecting that ending at all. I feel so bad for Elulu. This show really likes to whiplash from weird and silly to dark and serious a lot. Certainly makes it interesting, though.
Dec 27, 2022 1:18 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Adenela´s transformation was amazing!!! kekeke
Oct 29, 2023 7:45 PM
Jan 2017
deusa da guerra ex hikikomori
Nov 8, 2023 4:57 AM

Jul 2022
The Glowup!, she's pretty both before and after
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

272 by poppaccino »»
Mar 31, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2019

179 by Beatnik »»
Jan 19, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

273 by vicok »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

208 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 7:51 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

94 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.