Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Oct 2013
What an anticlimactic ending, it's been awhile since i watched a bad anime series, although i like isekai genre but this one is far worst than i thought. I decided to watched this series despite the hate towards it, but now i understand why people give low rating to this series, First off i felt like i'm missing something, the first episode skipped way too much to the moment where Yuuto went to another world and the ending is just a big piece sack of shit, it wasn't too bad at first but i expected a nice ending or at least not an anticlimactic one.

Overall score 4/10
Nov 17, 2018 12:23 PM
Dec 2014
I wasnt really excited hearing all the hate this got and the MAL score to watch this but it was suprisingly alright.

And hey cant complain, there was finally a romance anime in recent time that had an actual romantic conclusion.
Dec 14, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2012
wow this is the the most epic and fastest ending ever. I guess happy ending is always a must lo~~~~
Jan 25, 2019 7:44 AM
Jan 2019
It felt okay in the begining... But the ending... Going with misuki...teribble choice... Bad ending... Shish finally anime over i can forget about that crap ending...
Jan 25, 2019 7:47 AM
Jan 2019
Splakitengteng said:
So yeah fuck the part about the clan in danger of being wiped out and let's focus on our MC go on a date and get engaged with the most underdeveloped girl in the series which almost no on cares about. No one cares about the event of the battle right?

Best moment was him finding a way home (which you rarely see on isekai animes),I knew he wanted and did return but instead of bringing something useful he brought an anchor instead, romance was subtle and it ended up with a bombshell. Probably one of the worst endings I've seen so far.
hes stupid to make that decision... Uhhh..
Mar 15, 2019 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
That's it? I knew this show was bad but holy sht! As mostly what everyone said it was good in the beginning(kind of) then it just got worse. So what happened to panther and lightning? Boring girl was more important then that? How he gets to this world is a whole lot similar to the koihime musou vn (magic mirror and all). Wish Felicia or Rune became his main wife. 3/10
Apr 5, 2019 5:51 PM

Feb 2019
Stupid episode. We need a season 2 to rectify that ending. You can't end the series without the girls getting to know Mitski and showing what happens to the Lightning and Panther clans.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 11, 2019 8:28 AM

Sep 2016
Thanks to this anime's director for dodging the harem route. Phew!

Now he should really work on world building 1st episodes and how to make longer wholesome endings other than the last 3 minutes of the last episode...
bruh
Jul 22, 2019 10:30 AM
Feb 2015
I do not hate this anime, I will however agree that it could have been handled better but I loved every battle and every moment that involved the many girls but I do wish we would at least get a second season or an ova just so we can see the final battle or our heroine get married to the love of his life.
Nov 3, 2019 5:02 PM
Jun 2019
I feel like the final minute should have been an episode, given that the consul had been so interested in meeting Mitsuki and vice versa, and all we get is 60 seconds at best of Yuu coming back and no meeting of Mitsuki and co to see how everyone feels.
Apr 11, 2020 7:01 PM

Feb 2014
Meh, the mc actually ends up with one of the girls, and we actually get to see a proper ending to the serie, instead of leaving us hanging waiting for a sequel that never comes, that's more that can be said about most harems, 6/10 for me (tho a low 6 at that).
May 13, 2020 9:48 AM
May 2020
This really didn't feel like a finale at all. Very rushed, sudden ending with a lot of things left unfinished or unanswered. There really wasn't much development between Mitsuki and the MC so you find yourself rooting for anyone else but her. Good way to pass the time but poor adaption overall.
Aug 15, 2020 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Buy the light novels ending, it was rushed indeed, imagine compress 10-11 volumes on a 12 episodes anime.
Sep 6, 2020 2:11 AM

May 2011
Finished watching it. Even by the low standards of LN isekai anime this was garbage tier.
Dec 22, 2020 12:47 PM
Dec 2020
Allora c'è del potenziale, che è stato palesemente mal sfruttato.
Per tutto il tempo ci vengono dette cose, come se già sapessimo cosa stia succedendo.
Spero ci sia una seconda stagione o un episodio speciale che spieghi tutte le cose che hanno lasciato in sospeso
Jan 8, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2018
What the fuck? Ok I'm happy they got married but why the fuck did he go back to Yggdrasil? And why did he bring Mitsuki? Her fucking family will worry and want to know what happened to her. Come on, that's so stupid.

I am actually very angry right now.

This anime was enjoyable at times but that does not change the fact that it is utter shit, right from the beginning we didn't even know how Yuuto got to Yggdrasil, and then he said he was not interested in any of the girls in his harem, which ruins the harem aspect of this anime, knowing he won't end up with any of them and that he doesn't like any of them ruins it all. The ending was pure ass too.

Everything I hoped for in this anime did not come to pass, and it was a the exact opposite of what I desired. Bad. Bad. Bad. That's all I have to say about this anime.

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW OMG
My mind is so fucked too.

Aug 15, 2021 1:20 PM

Sep 2012
Amatniki said:
What the fuck? Ok I'm happy they got married but why the fuck did he go back to Yggdrasil? And why did he bring Mitsuki? Her fucking family will worry and want to know what happened to her. Come on, that's so stupid.

hes is close to them and can't abandonee them to the mercy of panther and lightning clan's so its not stupid he went back to help hes family and she wanted to go with him cause she loves him and he loves her to so its logical choice and hes respecting her decision to
Oct 7, 2022 8:29 AM

Apr 2013
Not sure what to say about this last episode, not really surprising and quite... boring. Which sums up pretty much the whole anime. A forgettable experience. 3/10
Nov 15, 2022 3:48 AM
Jul 2020
Thoughts after rewatch.

Cons: too much timeskipes / very, VERY average quality / MC picking least (both appearance and personality) attractive girl / rushed ending

Pros: Siegrune <3

Final score: 4/10
Dec 24, 2022 7:55 AM
Dec 2022
I feel as if the anime was to short, they skipped a lot of periods, including the first 2 years, other then that its a nice 4 hour watch
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why so low rating?

Anime_freak_08 - Oct 15, 2019

25 by Sosighety »»
Feb 16, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

13 by AlphaWinchester »»
Jun 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Best Girl poll

MetalTsundere - Nov 11, 2018

6 by LowIqSalty »»
Nov 15, 2022 2:59 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2018

23 by Gator »»
Oct 7, 2022 7:57 AM

Poll: » Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

15 by Gator »»
Oct 6, 2022 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.