Forum Settings
Forums
Missions of Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2010 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was hoping for something more dramatic. More specifically, a kiss from either Akira or Shigure.

The date was a mess too. But it was funny.

But Akira is pissed as hell. I wonder if he will force himself on her.

I though that we would get to see more of the new girl, Mami. Someone posted a pic of her somewhere but it did not show in the chapter.
Feb 15, 2010 10:48 PM
Jul 2009
o_O I'm sorry but where did you see this chapter?
Feb 16, 2010 12:07 PM

Aug 2007
No way, I want her to fall in love with Shigure! T____T
kennikittyFeb 16, 2010 1:01 PM
Feb 16, 2010 3:09 PM
Jul 2008
Akira is cool, going out to take her back, and trying to make his feelings known to the one he has always loved. Ahhh... I can't wait to see what happens in the upcoming chapter.
Feb 17, 2010 1:58 AM

Apr 2009
i want to be akira : )
PM me and let's be friends.
Feb 17, 2010 4:42 AM

Jul 2009
HippieRox said:
o_O I'm sorry but where did you see this chapter?

onemanga.com :)
Feb 17, 2010 7:49 PM

Feb 2008
Something good is gonna happen
Feb 18, 2010 3:19 AM

Aug 2009
So Mami shows up but doesn't get a close-up..

And I'm an official YukiShigu shipper. Still a fan for Akira, though.
Feb 18, 2010 12:33 PM

Nov 2008
This chapter was wonderful!

Can't stand Akira. YUKINAxKITAMI FOREVER!! >////< <3

Akira is cool, going out to take her back, and trying to make his feelings known to the one he has always loved.

That's not cool at all. That's really selfish. It's clear she didn't want to go with him but did he care about HER feelings? NO!! T_T I think Akira needs a slap in the face, needs to learn what it really means to love someone, and let the cute happy couple BE a cute happy couple!
Because Yukina and Kitami were being a cute happy couple until Mr.Whiny Cousin-Lover rudely butted his butthead in! >:(
ChiibiFeb 18, 2010 12:40 PM

Feb 18, 2010 8:23 PM

Jun 2009
i really like both Shigure and Akira. i can't decide which one i like better with Yukina.
can't wait for the next chapter!
:):):):):):):)

Feb 19, 2010 5:11 PM

Jun 2008
i love Shigure and Akira:D im anxious to see next chapter too:D i wonder if we will have a kiss...:D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 20, 2010 1:11 AM

Jan 2010
Loved this chapter, Akira is becoming more badass >:D

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")
Feb 20, 2010 7:42 PM

Apr 2009
The fact that Shigure respects her more than Akira pisses me off!

I thought Akira was cute but now he's a jerk! Shigure needs to get some humility and Akira needs to get some manners!

They both treat her like sh*t!

I know I'm going to hate mami but she's definently going to get the series straight.

Feb 21, 2010 11:42 PM

Oct 2009
i loooove akiras eyes when hes mad
Mar 1, 2010 1:20 AM

Aug 2008
Chiibi said:
This chapter was wonderful!

Can't stand Akira. YUKINAxKITAMI FOREVER!! >////< <3

Akira is cool, going out to take her back, and trying to make his feelings known to the one he has always loved.

That's not cool at all. That's really selfish. It's clear she didn't want to go with him but did he care about HER feelings? NO!! T_T I think Akira needs a slap in the face, needs to learn what it really means to love someone, and let the cute happy couple BE a cute happy couple!
Because Yukina and Kitami were being a cute happy couple until Mr.Whiny Cousin-Lover rudely butted his butthead in! >:(

Isn't Shigure the selfish one? After all, he did say things like "I'll make you fall in love with me," rather than admitting that he'd love her. Also, he's a jerk in general and manipulates people. (It's also weird that you call them lovers even though Shigure detests the idea of admitting love for her.)

I'm rooting for Akira.
Apr 30, 2010 6:48 PM

Nov 2008
Yoo-jin said:

Isn't Shigure the selfish one? After all, he did say things like "I'll make you fall in love with me," rather than admitting that he'd love her. Also, he's a jerk in general and manipulates people. (It's also weird that you call them lovers even though Shigure detests the idea of admitting love for her.)

I'm rooting for Akira.

Shigure isn't true to his feelings. That's part of why I love him so much-he's as tsundere as tsundere comes. I don't think he's selfish. He has a sense of pride (Akira has absolutely none) so of COURSE he's not going to say to her "I'll love you" after the front he always puts up. Guys just aren't like that. XD

LOL, THEY ARE TOTALLY LOVERS.
Whether they wanna be or not. ^_-

Why does everyone root for Akira!? Can't they see that him and Yukina together is just plain MESSED-UP?
He's obsessed with her, he's stuck to her like a little leech, forces his feelings on her, and they're FIRST cousins. It's creepy, it's wrong, it's so unhealthy...especially for him!
ChiibiApr 30, 2010 6:52 PM

Aug 28, 2020 3:57 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Chiibi said:
Yoo-jin said:

I'm rooting for Akira.

Shigure isn't true to his feelings. That's part of why I love him so much-he's as tsundere as tsundere comes. I don't think he's selfish. He has a sense of pride (Akira has absolutely none) so of COURSE he's not going to say to her "I'll love you" after the front he always puts up. Guys just aren't like that. XD

LOL, THEY ARE TOTALLY LOVERS.
Whether they wanna be or not. ^_-

Why does everyone root for Akira!? Can't they see that him and Yukina together is just plain MESSED-UP?
He's obsessed with her, he's stuck to her like a little leech, forces his feelings on her, and they're FIRST cousins. It's creepy, it's wrong, it's so unhealthy...especially for him!

People root for Akira because he has been nice to her since day one, Shigure was a Playboy, treated her like crap and traumatized her by embarrassing her in front of other students. Plus he acts like a controlling jackass. That's why Akira is a better choice. And so what if he's her cousins? A cousin is nothing but ones mom/dad sibling's child. Not father or grandfather, not sister. Do what's creepy about it? What is logically wrong with it? Nothing.

Not to mention Shigure is 15 and acts as if he's 8 with a girl he likes yet is too gutless to admit to liking.
LoliconAug 28, 2020 4:04 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 1 Discussion

rweqoiu - Aug 22, 2009

8 by roseRosie24 »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

13 by light_straight »»
Oct 22, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 22 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 30, 2011

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Oct 2, 2021 3:23 PM

» mami and akira

sasugacrab - Jan 18, 2018

3 by removed-user »»
May 20, 2018 9:23 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Chapter 51 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 8, 2013

26 by Ahriinya »»
Jul 5, 2017 2:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.