New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 16, 2020 11:14 AM
May 2019
Hi my name is Richard and I am 14 years old
Jan 18, 2020 5:52 AM

Mar 2016
Hello, I'm Tsuxken and just go by Tsu if that's all right.
Not, really that good with introductions. I like to try almost anything, I do love anime. My list is a mess because of that. I tend to like atmospheric anime or psychological anime. Though lately I've been getting into more Slice of Life/Comedy and Drama (as well as music)
Sometimes simplicity is greater than complexity
Jan 21, 2020 5:34 PM
Oct 2008
Hello!

I have been on the site for a while now but hoping to be a bit more active ;). I generally like to watch anime in English but if there's no other option, I will watch the anime with English subs.

My favorite anime's are:

- FMA and FMA: Brotherhood

-Ronin Warriors

I also like anything by Studio Ghibli and I am also participating in the manga and anime challenges as well (hopefully I'll finish them this year, lol)!

I do draw a bit as well, but I'm not very good at it.
Mar 11, 2020 2:35 PM

Feb 2019
Hello, my name is MrDucky but you can just call me Ducky. I am in high school and have watched anime since I was a child cause my dad used to put it on from time to time. Ever since then I have dropped in and out of anime until about 4 years ago when I started to watch anime routinely again. The first anime I watched was Slam Dunk. I don't have any specific genres I like apart from good comedy but according to Anime Plus my favourite genre is Supernatural. I also read a fair bit of manga.

โœ”๏ธ Crazy Unorthodox Stuff [ Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ]
โœ”๏ธ Good Memorable Endings [ Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 ]
โœ”๏ธ Games, Comedy and Fights [ Great Teacher Onizuka ] [ Blood Lad ]
โœ”๏ธ Stories I Can Understand On A Personal Level [ Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo ]

Dislike
โŒ Dull Pointless Stories That Make No Sense [ Hametsu no Mars ]
โŒ Cliché Protagonists and Plots ( OP MC With No Plot Worth Remembering ) [ Isekai Cheat Magician ] [ Kenja no Mago ]
โŒ Anime With Potential But Fail To Achieve [ Gangsta. ]
MrDucky1231Mar 11, 2020 2:53 PM
Mar 11, 2020 5:33 PM

Dec 2008
I joined because I like the open and specific challenges. I've been watching anime since the 90s. My taste is pretty varied, but I like to catch up on franchises I already like so I've not been watching a lot of newer stuff lately. Maybe I'll pick something new up here.
Apr 10, 2020 5:10 AM
Feb 2019
Hi, I have seen this club and I saw a lots of interesting things like the anime challenges. I am not from a english country so my English is not very advanced, meybe i want to learn some English here.
I watch anime for 3 years so I don't have a lot of knowledge about it.
Apr 16, 2020 12:27 AM

Jan 2020
Hey!

The name's Tom. From the UK.

My faves tend to be along the lines of Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Psychological.

I thought this would be a good way to get around to watching some stuff I've been meaning to and try out some new things so here we are!
My Challenge Thread!

~Challenges Currently Working On~
Apr 16, 2020 7:51 AM

Mar 2016
Hello!

I'm Misu, and I found that this club is interesting. I like to watch anime with the genre of horror, thriller, drama, psychological and supernatural, but other genre is fine too.
Nice to meet y'all!
Apr 16, 2020 9:30 AM
Nov 2019
Hello!
My real name is Nikola but I'd like you to call me huntrey. I come from Europe. I'm still pretty new to the anime scene. I am 16 years old right now and I started watching anime 2 years ago but due to the fact that I'm still in school and I have to study I haven't watched a lot of anime in the time being. Although I have developed some kind of taste in anime and I know what I like. My favourite genres are:
- Seinen
- Shonen
- Shojo
- Science Fiction
- Josei
Apr 20, 2020 10:33 AM

Aug 2017
Hi! Honestly I'm always awkward when I have to introduce myself, but I'll try to do my best!
I'm Adele, Italian, 19 years old, but you can call me Allie or Turs if you want, since they are my nicknames!
I've watched anime for most of my life, but I'm always curious about watching new. Honestly I watch almost all genres, but my favorites will always be Majokko and Spokon, though I admit that a great shojo is always welcome in my list.
I'm not a big fan of Harem and Ecchi in general, they have to make me laugh to make me like them, but if they are good I could watch them without problem.
This club is what I was searching for a long time since my Plan to Watch list is always so long that I can't really decide what to watch next!
I don't know what else should I say----- well let's stop here then! <3
Apr 20, 2020 3:04 PM

Mar 2020
I don't have much to share, but I suppose I could introduce myself regardless!

My name is Jordan, and i'm currently a freshman in college (about to be sophomore since the school year ends next month). I'm fairly new to anime still since I began watching in December of 2019, but so far I have loved every second of it! My first and favorite anime is Haikyuu!

some of my favorite genres so far include: sports, romance, and slice of life.

I'm always down for some recommendations though, and I hope that participating in some of these events helps expand my anime horizon! thanks for reading (:

โโ˜† ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โ˜†

๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...โž

Jun 6, 2020 7:49 PM
May 2019
hello, my name is Zetfahs, I'm Indonesian

I love anime since middle school until now. The first time the anime that I often saw was Naruto, because it was shown on TV. Then I got anime from my friends so I like anime more. And the first time I downloaded the anime was Attack on Titan, then Tokyo Ghoul. In middle school I had friends who liked anime, and often discussed about anime or about Japan.

My favorite genre:
- School & Slice of Life
- Romance
- Action
- Comedy
- Ecchi

I prefer downloading anime rather than streaming, and I download anime batches from recommendations available on MyAnimeList, friends, and social media.

I don't like about:
- Conversations between characters that are too long
- Too often tell stories about the past or look back on the past characters

(I am very happy because it can fill my free time by watching anime, although I often watch anime but I still run activities every day)
Sep 20, 2020 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
Hi hi~ My name is Minatsuki Seimei (not a bit like my username), you can call me Seimei/Sei or even S XDDD, originally from China but now living in the Netherlands.

I joined the club because I love those challenges and the cards you guys have are absolutely amazing~

My first anime would be Doraemon/ Sailormoon/Naruto because my cousin always rent those DVD for me and some of them were on TV (such as Slam Dunk). From anime/manga/light novel to movies, I like them all, but mostly watching anime because how easy going it is (don't have to think about anything).

Now about my fav/least fav genre, I'm someone with wide taste but prefer genres like:
- Detective, Thriller, Seinen, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Josei.
and dislike the following genres:
- Harem, Vampires, Sci-fi, Mecha etc.

Further, I'm not sure what I can tell about myself hhhh
I would like to find a lot of friends here~.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™š ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐’๐ž๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ข โ™›โ”โ”โ”โ”

Oct 6, 2020 10:55 PM

Sep 2020
Hii,

I'm bad at introducing myself but anyway, here I go. I'm Anika. I'm an artist and an animator, I recently discovered the world of anime, but I always watched Miyazaki movies with my mom when I was 7-8 years old.

My favorite Genres:
- Fantasy
- Superhero stuff
- Slice of Life
- Adventurous

Currently favorite Animes:
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Snow White with the Red Hair
- Tokyo Ghoul

I also love to read manga, however, because it takes a lot of time for a book to ship to my country, I read them online.

*โ˜†*โ€•โ€•*โ˜†*โ€•โ€•*โ˜†*โ€•โ€•*โ˜†*โ€•โ€•*โ˜†*โ€•โ€•*โ˜†*
Nov 19, 2020 7:13 AM

Apr 2018
My name's Elise! I am currently 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. I am still in highschool, but after this year I'll be going to university. I've recently started using MAL more actively to update my watch list but also to make new friends! I love watching anime, and it's the perfect short escape between study sessions! I also love watching tv shows like The Flash, Lucifer and even Sherlock. I've always wanted to find a site like MAL for normal tv shows, but still to this day I have not found what I'm looking for. If you know of one, please let me know!
I also love music, and dabble in almost every genre of music. I personally listen the most to kpop, edm, rock/punk, alternative and occasionally some radio/pop music. I also enjoy anime openings, but I don't listen to them on a regular basis. I used to love reading books and drawing, but since time has become an issue because of my oncoming finals, these have fallen to the background. I love fantasy and sci-fi (in books, normal tv shows and anime!) but I also enjoy classic action and from time to time ecchi is also on my list. I am still rather new to non-mainstream anime even though I've watched anime for a while. My first ever encounter with anime was when I was a kid, watching pokémon. Later on, in highschool I saw one episode of SAO and watched half of Tokyo Ghoul s1. Though, I don't count Tokyo Ghoul as my FIRST anime, since I never finished it until recently. I have 5 lovely cats, 4 of which are ragdolls and are truly the sneakiest lil bubs. I also occasionally dabble in making some graphics in photoshop, but never too often...

I joined this club because I was looking for something more challenging, since I've been home for the past 2,5 months with barely any school (online class I guess ?-?)
Jan 3, 2021 11:45 AM

Nov 2009
Hello,
I am Kenichi from Bulgaria. I've been watching anime for more than 15 years. The first animes I watched were Dragon ball, Mononoke Hime, Pokemon and Digimon.

I joined the club because I love challenges and wanted to know more people who are interested in anime.
Jan 19, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2020
Yo I'm Kaz!

I'm 23 and I have been watching anime for some time now but until recently I had lost my interest in watching stuff but now I'm enjoying myself again!! And I love challenges and collecting badges hehe <3

Recently fell into the world of Chinese novels (as Mo Dao Zu Shi, sparked my love in anime again) and am currently devouring Scum Villain Self Saving System novel!

I'm not really sure what else to say, I love meeting new people but am terrible at starting conversations hehe- Please be kind to me, it's nice to meet you all :'>
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ?"
Apr 22, 2021 7:39 AM

Nov 2017
Hello, Endless here. I've been watching anime for a long time but took a long hiatus that lasted a few years. Recently I've decided to come back and my passion has slowly but surely restarted. These types of challenges look pretty interesting and I like to participate in these types of events. I feel it's a great way to promote friendly competition and at the same time incite to discover more hidden series or simply motivate to finish them.

I'm still struggling a bit to understand the format of how this works (the turn-ins mostly) but I hope to follow the rules correctly and enjoy being part of the club. :D
May 22, 2021 12:57 PM

Feb 2019
Hello everuyone! I'm Oscar. I just discovered this club, wished I had before. I'm totally excited to try these or some of the challenges. It still does seem a bit difficult for me to understand the challenges haha, but I hope to catch up soon!

As for me, I am anime watcher since 2018, earlier the most I watched were 2 or 3 animes in max 5 years, but since then I watched dozens of animes and began to love more animes everytime! I am fan of all genres honestly, and I'm somewhat slowly learning to speak Japanese too, so I really hope I'll continue to watch for as many years!

Can't wait to score and meet some of you guys!
Jun 24, 2021 6:46 AM

Sep 2016
hii, i'm alexis! 17 years old and living somewhere in asia *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

even though school's starting soon, i still wanna binge watch as many anime as i could hehe. so i joined this club to look for new things to watch and enjoy. other then anime and sleeping, i play genshin impact and read manga.

if anyone has recommendations, or want me to recommend you some, hit me up and let's be friends!
Jun 27, 2021 7:28 AM

May 2021
Hi everyone! I'm Hannah!

I'm 26 (though I turn 27 in about 3 weeks), and I recently started picking up watching anime again after about a 3-4 year hiatus :'D

But besides watching anime, I like to write and play video games (Hades and Octopath Traveler are some of the games I've been really into recently)

Nice to meet you all! :)

Jul 3, 2021 10:01 AM

Oct 2018
Hi! My name is dium. I'm 21 y/o.

I've been watching anime since I was a kid, but it was mostly only what shows are currently airing on local or cable tv that I like.

Now, probably about 6 years ago, I've started to watch a lot more. Anime will always have a special place in my heart, yeah I know it sounds cheesy lmao

I watch different genres of anime, although my least favorite genre is mecha. But, that doesn't make me not watch it if it's highly recommended to me or if it sounds interesting. My favorite genres are comedy, slice of life, fantasy, magic, and supernatural. Also lowkey isekai.

I have a lot of PTW anime, so I think this club will be helpful for me to finish those.

Feel free to add or talk to me. I am always open to new anime so I'd be glad if someone recommends me some that they like so I hope we can be friends :)
Jul 11, 2021 10:27 PM

Jun 2021
Hi, I've been watching anime religiously for about the past 5 years. Although I did pause for a while to read manga and light novels. I'm hoping I can get through some of my plan to watch with this club and also get some cool graphics while I'm at it. I'll watch anything really although I don't like watching sad anime.

I really like watching cool fight scenes in action anime. Seeing beautiful graphics while listening to a great soundtrack while on the edge of my seat with excitement over a fight scene is probably my favorite part of watching anime.

I'm currently picking randomly from my plan to watch whenever I need to watch a new anime so I invite you to add me and recommend me some new anime to add to my plan to watch jumble.

Oh, I also love beautiful anime skys :)

"I won't be able to show you that lovely red anymore."
Aug 29, 2021 10:22 AM

Jul 2021
Hello! I'm Rory, I've been watching anime for about 5 years now but in 2020 I stopped for a while and I'm trying to get back into it so I figured joining this club would help :]

I'll watch really any anime, I don't have much preference for genres and I just watch whatever I think looks cool and I don't like dropping anime either so I'll probably try to finish even if its just not good.

Feel free to add me! I accept all friend requests and the only case you'd be removed is if we don't talk enough :] I'm always looking to make new friends and these clubs seem like a good way to do that
Jan 3, 2022 10:20 AM

May 2015
Hi, I'm leons. I'm 25 and from Italy.
I've been doing the yearly anime challenge for 2 years and I enjoyed it a lot. While waiting for the 2022 challenge, I found this club with a lot of interesting challenges!

I watch almost everything, although I have a thing for slice-of-life, drama and psychological horror. My favourite anime is Clannad.

I also love stupid comedies like Gintama and Asobi Asobase.
Mar 27, 2022 9:20 AM
Jul 2013
Hello, my name's Mason. I'm from the US, the Midwest in particular. I've been on MAL for awhile but kinda dropped out of watching anime and am looking to get back into it, and maybe be more active in the community so I can have people to talk to about it. I started watching anime really young, like 8 or 9 with Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, etc. I started getting more into anime as medium in my early teens after being introduced to it by a good friend.

My favorite genres tend to be lighter stuff like comedy, slice of life, fantasy, romance, and dramas, but I'm completely open to all genres and hope to find some new gems by working my way through the challenges here. If you wanna talk, feel free to send me a message.
Jun 19, 2022 9:51 AM
Aug 2016
Hi, my name is Ryaka. I'm 23 years old and from Germany. I joined this club because i wanted to become a little more active on MAL and so that I could do Challenges without having time pressure.

I watch a lot of different things, as long as it catches my attention in any way or sometimes just because a friend recommended it to me and wants to talk about it.
Oct 20, 2022 12:18 PM
Oct 2022
Hello! My name is Miné.I am from Gauteng, South Africa. I like reading books and watching movies. My favourite anime genres are romance, slice of life, drama and comedy. My favourite anime include Fruits Basket, Yona of the Dawn and Snow White with the Red hair.My least favourite anime genres are Harem and horror anime. I heavily rely on score to help me decide what to watch but youtube amvs often inspired me in the beginning to start watching anime.The first anime I ever watched was Yuri on Ice, recommended to me by a friend when I was 15 years old and have not looked back since then. Nice to meet everyone!
Nov 20, 2022 7:02 PM

Nov 2022
Whoooaa! This club seems great! I've been an anime watcher in the past, but only just getting back into it and completely new to MAL. These challenges and whatnot would be perfect for me to both watch new stuff and re-watch my old favs, no doubt about it.

My name is Mike, and I'm very excited to have heard about this website. I was recently missing my old anime-watching days of Toonami and the stuff my friends would recommend to me, so with there being an anime presence on Netflix, I started to watch stuff again. Got on MAL a couple of days ago, and I'm already watching new airing stuff and finding out about these challenges and clubs and everything! For someone just getting back into the swing of things after more years than I care to admit, a club like this seems perfect (especially while I wait for the yearly challenge I saw advertised that is about to end soon and I'm guessing will begin again in January).

Not sure how social this club is, but I hope to make some new friends along the way! Nice to meet you all!
Dec 26, 2022 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Hi, I am Ana, 32 years old.
First anime I watched were Sailor Moon (when I was little, but didn't know what anime was), Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho from 2006-2007.
Favorite genders: slice of life, comedy, romance, but I never refuse an anime with good action and adventure moments.
I watch almost everything that inspires my curiosity, but I try not to drop any anime even if I no longer feel a connection with it.
Dec 31, 2022 7:34 AM

Aug 2020
Hi, I'm from the UK.

Only just found out about this club, but the idea sounds really interesting, and I'm hoping to use it to finish more anime.

Joining now so I can take part in the 2023 challenges alongside the yearly one.

Favourite genres: I prefer mahou shoujo, idol, mecha, and comedy shows, but I'm down to watch just about anything.
Valvarush! Tune Up! Madwheel!
Entry. Armed Arrow. Ready, fight!
Lock on! Soiya! Orange Arms! Hanamichi on stage!
Drive: Type Speed!
Valvarush! Tune Up! Madwheel!
Are you ready? Wake up burning! Get Cross-Z Dragon! Yeah!
Cure Up RaPaPa! Dia! Miracle Magical Jewelryle! Our Miracle! Cure Miracle! Our Magic! Cure Magical! Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!
Jan 9, 2023 11:12 AM

Jul 2015
Hello, I'm Lempika!
I'm 30 years old and have been watching anime since I was 13; Slayers and Inuyasha were my first 2 anime, they were airing on TV one after the other so I ended up watching them both, and fell in love with anime.
My favorite genres are action, fantasy, shounen and adventure, my least favoite genres are ecchi and harem.
I realized that I've been slacking a lot on my anime watching, sometimes even going months without watching a single episode, and I have now decided to rectify that and watch more anime and what better way to do that than with some challenges :)

โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ
โœฆ set by Araberu โœฆ
โ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏ

Mar 2, 2023 2:10 PM
๐•ฒ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–™

Apr 2020
I will be honest. I forgot to introduce myself, so I'll do that now.

My Username is V-O-I-D, but most people call me Toby or Zero. I am 17 years old and live in Germany.

The story of how I joined is pretty simple. Last year I found out about the yearly challenges, but at a point that was too late to join and understand. So I did this year. Searching for some smaller challenges, I found this club, and actually I love challenges in relation to Anime/Manga. They help me to finally watch stuff from my ptw list and help me find new ones. It just suits me perfect

In general, I've watched all kinds of Anime, but currently I am in love with the Fantasy and Adventure genre and the Video Game and Isekai theme.
About this website, it's just pure love. Listing Anime, sorting Anime, doing challenges and events, getting to learn BB code and CSS is like a dream come true.

My "small" dream is to watch 365 Days of anime. There is still a long road to go xd

Nice to meet you all~

”If there's any scrap metal
or parts you don't want,

I'll take them."

my art
โ›“
deliverys โ›“
badges & cards โ›“
Jul 28, 2023 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
Hello ~
My name is Stephanie. I'm from Brazil, and I'm 26 years old. I used to watch anime since I was little, but it's been some time since I last watched. 
I joined here because I thought it would motivate me to start watching again. I find these challenges interesting
Well, I don't know much about forums, but I'll try to pay attention and understand better.

Feel free to talk to me if you want to! :) ~

NiyunieJul 29, 2023 9:17 AM

Sep 20, 2023 8:53 PM

Aug 2022
hi there ! โ˜†

my name is meru, some call me hakko, and i'm from argentina >แด—<
i'm 20 years old, i've been watching anime since i'm 10 ! ( half of my life exactly, lol )
the first anime i've ever watched is peach girl ! i really like shoujo stuff since then.
i started liking many other genres asides romance as i kept growing up !!เซฎ๊’ฐ หŠแ—œห‹ ๊’ฑแƒ
i also like some videogames and reading manga, and i have many free time atm...
that's why i joined the club !!! i want to discover new things to watch since
there's a lot i want to watch but i end up not bc i never know what to start with lol.
another thing abt me is that i love idols so so much, japanese ones specially โ™ก(,,>๏น<,,)
anyways, that's a bit abt myself ( also, i speak spanish and i'm learning japanese )

โ˜†
feel free to pm me anytime !! just don't ask for other social media for
chatting bc i forget to answer there lol, but i check my pms here regularly !
โ˜†
ใƒ‡ใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒซใƒˆ็ฝฒๅใ€‚
Sep 29, 2023 2:27 PM

Jan 2019
Hello everyone!
My nickname is Malin28, it is connected to my real nickname from school days.

I joined the club a few months ago, but I failed to introduce myself properly. I am sorry about it!

I am originally from Poland but have been leaving in Germany for years.
I have started watching anime in 90s (yes, I am so old). My first titels were Project Ako, Dragon Ball, Cowboy Bebop and of course legendary Sailor Moon. As you can guest I am still huge fan of anime and everything connected to Japan and I hope it never changes.

I like most anime genres and am huge BL lover. I like mystery, psychological and gore anime a lot. I try not to discriminate any anime / anime genre that is why there are really a few Anime, that I dropped / do not like. I was often really positive surprised by anime, which was not exactly my 'type".

I love the idea of Anime watching club and hope to discover many new anime in this way. I also hope to meet some great people here.
Malin28Sep 29, 2023 3:03 PM
Oct 2, 2023 6:33 AM

May 2023
Name: BlazingYew12120

My Hobbies are : Reading Books, watching anime
Favorite animes/mangas: Death Note, SAO, Eminence in shadow
Favorite genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance

My Favorite characters is Cid Kagenou from Eminence in shadow
My first anime is A certain Magical Index
Also Nice to meet you all, will accepts friends, also can chat with me, And happy to join this club.
Feb 1, 4:09 PM

Oct 2023
Hi, I'm Alice! I'm 22 -turning 23 later this year, and I'm from Norway.

I joined the club a couple of weeks ago after I realized it existed while joining in on this years AWC. I am fairly new to MAL as well, as I joined in October last year.
I am, however, not new to anime as I have been watching since I was about 12 when I one fateful day was introduced to Naruto. Since then I have loved to watch anime and I also got into manga and now I'm just interested in everything Japan (currently trying to learn japanese). My absolute favorite anime are Erased (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) and Mieruko-chan, and favorite manga is One Piece. Although I seem to enjoy mystery, psychological and romance the most, I really do like to watch just about anything.

Looking forward to enjoy many more challenges in the future, and also to meet people to finally talk some anime with (and/or other topics)!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» ๐ŸŸฃ HiScore II ใ€Œ Anniversary Batch 143: JUN 02 | Sign Up B.143 until JUN 08 ใ€ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

7324 by Campiz06 »»
21 minutes ago

Sticky: » ๐Ÿ† Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9108 by SheyCroix »»
2 hours ago

» ๐ŸŒŠ June 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 )

AWCC_admin - May 31

177 by Rinis93 »»
2 hours ago

» ๐Ÿ”ฑ LoScore ใ€Œ Batch 56: JUN 03 | Sign Up B.56 until JUN 16 ใ€ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Aug 26, 2019

9469 by GreenAngel333 »»
3 hours ago

» Thriller Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 10, 2019

301 by Aur0ra »»
5 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.