Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute ring. Welp, there's two of them. Now we have a problem.

The fighting was pretty meh. Looks like demons came full force this week so go figure. This probably had the most action so far in this series though.
Sep 2, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2014
That was a pretty intense episode. I really enjoyed the music and now it looks like the Oni will be able to do whatever the want with all that power!

Aww, Momoko and Onihime are twins! I wonder why Momoko doesn't have any horns though. Maybe it's some weird genetics thing? Anyway, it must be sad knowing that you're parents died and you can never see them :(

Wow, Tekki is pretty strong. And Kaguya's sudden "betrayal" sure was shocking. I wonder how Onihime is feeling though...we didn't get to see her (and her bad**s whip sword) in the battle at the end.

Maybe this is the kind of show that you only need to watch the first three episodes and then skip to the last four. episodes 4-8 really haven't done much for the show.

Looking forward to next week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, just a few scenes with fanservice? Is this real life or is it just fanta sea?
Sep 2, 2014 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
Momoka and Onihime are twins.

Tekki is pretty strong. The fight was pretty meh!
Sep 2, 2014 2:50 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Ridiculous revelation this episode. Momoko and Onihime are twins!? Give me a break.

Lets presume they are twins. Then how come they don't look alike? Also, why does Onihime's ears didn't turn out like that of a human?
Unless the demon world's atmosphere can change one's overall appearance, this is absurd.
Another possibility could be that they had the same mother but different fathers. Sarugami, Inugami and Kijigami aren't necessarily guaranteed to be correct.

Tekki returns. He actually looks pretty epic! Loved how he owned Momoko and the pathetic Ten'nyo squad.

Meanwhile, Kaguya betrays Seimei and sides with the demon party. I doubt she'd be that selfish though. But who knows!

Meh episode. I was hoping for a triple transformation with the collaboration of all three of familiars. That might be a bit awesome!

Sep 2, 2014 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
Meh. Predictable.
Sep 2, 2014 3:37 PM

Jun 2008
It was so predictable I thought it was too predictable to actually happen, therefore it was predictably unpredictable.
Sep 2, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2014
Lol@plot

At least they added a small piece of background story, yet nothing good. I cannot spect anything good out of this anime knowing it is all about peaches and bouncing boobs.
Sep 2, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2009
This was a surprisingly not a completely terrible episode
Shaniyaz said:
Ridiculous revelation this episode. Momoko and Onihime are twins!? Give me a break.

Lets presume they are twins. Then how come they don't look alike?

Fraternal twins
Sep 2, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2012
I knew they were sisters! It seems like the show is preparing for the final ^^
Sep 2, 2014 7:06 PM

Jun 2014
Reveal: Momoko and Onihime are twins. Pretty predictable.

A bit of backstory on their mom. I wonder who's the dad? Well the Oni were way too OP this episode. At least there is a bigger plot now.
Sep 3, 2014 5:34 AM

Oct 2013
omg such twin
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 3, 2014 12:43 PM

May 2013
well all i can say i had such feeling that they look too much similar and act similar so i was right they are sisters in the end :) but i wonder what will be in the ending of anime hmm :).
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there đź‘‹, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Sep 3, 2014 1:42 PM
Apr 2012
Momo and Onihime being twins was a great twist, genuinely did not see it coming, was sure that Sumeragi was her mother and was just hiding it. The way she looked at Momo earlier in the series was another hint but alas that was not to be. Loved that their mother sent both of them in a peach down the river into the human world. Onihime was unlucky though.

Decent fighting this episode and Kagura looks mighty fine. Wonder where it goes from here, actually not sure where but I'm enjoying the ride. 5/5 episode
Sep 3, 2014 4:30 PM

Feb 2014
Whoa I just thought about this but remember back when Onihime gave Momoko's special charm/dagger back (effectively helping her enemy) and Jakiou wasn't mad at her at all? Well what if the reason that he didn't punish her for said act of kindness was because he knew that Onihime and Momoko were twins and liked to see Onihime and her twin sister get along and interact regardless of being enemies (that or he realized that it's only a matter of time before they become good friends)? Sounds (somewhat) plausible to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2014 11:08 PM
Feb 2010
I'm gonna post this here too...

You know, everyone is all "Oh man Momo kyun sword sure is crappy" and "Its nothing but fanservice garbage" and while its true that Momo Kyun isn't good I don't think its because its simply a fanservice show. My biggest problem with it is that it doesn't handle itself as a good fanservice show. It doesn't go full throttle like an Ikki Tousen, Queens Blade, or Qwaser. It just kinda half asses everything with a panty shot here or there or some tattered clothes that doesn't reveal anything. It's a total snooze fest because there isn't a good story AND there are no nipples. If you're gonna bore me to death, at least let my eyes be stimulated.
Sep 4, 2014 12:16 AM

Aug 2013
They're twins? Eh... well I didn't see that coming. I mean I never really expected any kind of "twist" in this show haha.

Next big reveal: who is older? Incoming awkward "nee-san calling" moment.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 4, 2014 2:53 PM

Mar 2009
Shocking revelation!
Sep 5, 2014 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
Woah Twins.... kinda expected sisters, but twins????
Well, it's not too impossible. Onihime's been tanning in the fires of hell all her life, explains the skin tone. Then there's the difference in appearances. Well, their dad WAS an Oni afterall, so it's not too much of a twist that one inherited the dad's looks whilst the other inherited their mom's (seen that happen many times in anime).

Makes you wonder though, why did their mom choose an Oni for a lover? Either he was hot as heck, or she must've been drunk XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 6, 2014 12:05 AM

Apr 2011
I knew as soon as she got the ring that they were going to turn out to be sisters. Fraternal twins it seems, since they don't look alike and Momo has a larger bust (which Onihime has made reference to a few times, not that hers aren't still very big). Lots of action this episode, and not as much fanservice besides a few shots of jiggling breasts.

Momo finally got her ass kicked, and it was her very first opponent in the show! Clearly he was not happy about having his horn chopped off and trained like mad. That or demons are like Saiyans and if you beat the crap out of one and it survives, it comes back five times as strong.

Now the demons have the Peach Heart and multiple fragments. Wonder what the Big Bad is planning? And how long will it take Onihime to defect to Momo's side? :P
Sep 7, 2014 4:08 AM

Sep 2011
Siswist! Onihime x momo >.</
Sep 30, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2011
LOL Kaguya will be demon-raped. That Toutetsu's ninjutsu. And, twins? Really? -_-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 6, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2012
Interesting development I must say! Let's see what's next.
May 2, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2008
ToG25thBaam said:
LOL Kaguya will be demon-raped. That Toutetsu's ninjutsu. And, twins? Really? -_-

They are orcs not demons.
May 10, 2015 5:55 AM

Jan 2012
Quite the backstory for Momoka and Onihime. Things aren't looking good for the good guys, and they're probably gonna get worse.
Apr 7, 2019 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
First time Momo got beaten in her fused form I think? That green guy got stronger without any explanation pretty much. I bet next time they meet he'll be weaker again for no reason as well.
Sep 5, 2023 8:43 PM

Sep 2020
I knew they were sisters from the previous episode when Onihime was looking at her mother's jewelry box, didn't expect twins though.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2014

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:39 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

18 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2014

40 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.