Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh just your typical Momo episode with fighting and onsen bath. Oh and don't forget the panties near the end. That's quite daring..
Aug 26, 2014 12:20 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Why all these girls are so desperate to make their boobs bigger? It's not like there are any guys in this show other than Seimei. I doubt they'll even try to appeal to him.

Inugami is quite gutsy to sniff on Momoko's *Down South. Nice try though. :p

I like how all of their pantsu got stolen except for Sumeragi's. Why's she so high-strung about her age? Just accept that you're an old hag already. Sheesh!

That perverted Oni have some major deficiency in his brain. Why go after pantsu when there's a naked Kushinada right beside waiting to be sacrificed? O.o

Battle part was bad as always. Ten'nyo Squad once again got humiliated pretty good. Too easy to own, even for this perverted Oni.
His power up method was hilarious though! Thank God for Sumeragi's pantsu. XD

Those villagers got some service from the girls. The village must be quite windy often! XD

Below average episode. Sumeragi being desperate for her new pantsu to be chosen by the perverted Oni was pretty pathetic.

Aug 26, 2014 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Lol @ the part Oni was not interested in naked Kushinada and smacked her away because she was in his way of collecting panties.

The way how the Oni power up by eating panties was hilarious. Sumeragi's pantsu saved the day.
Aug 26, 2014 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
Fanservice episode... Oh I forgot, they're all fanservice episodes ._.
Aug 26, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
Onsen and a panty oni such fun
Aug 27, 2014 2:22 AM

Aug 2013
Panties > Naked Kushinada. Hats off to the oni. Such devotion, such passion.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 27, 2014 7:40 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, that was probably the worst anime episode ever created...

The only funny part was the Oni's transformation, but the rest was just...awful...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2013
panties are love, panties are life :)
just don't get how does the oni gets stringer without digesting them, since he spit them out
w/e cause momo
Aug 27, 2014 2:12 PM

Jun 2008
The funny part of this is that Sumeragi willingly threw her panties into the pile. Hers weren't stolen in the first place, but they ended up with all the others, and since no one knew those were hers or that hers hadn't been stolen in the first place, the only explanation is that she personally snuck hers into the pile.
Aug 28, 2014 5:01 AM

Oct 2013
dat panty demon
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 29, 2014 6:28 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
I think my favorite part was when your oni kicked the green haired maiden in the leg . XD
Aug 31, 2014 8:24 AM
Apr 2012
Hugely enjoyable episode yet again. The panty thief, damn that Oni has weird ass powers. Nice spin on a typical onsen episode. Wish I was tied up like Seimei was. Also Tennyo getting pissed was funny. Poor Kushinada, she'll never get her sacrifice. 8/10 episode
Aug 31, 2014 10:16 AM

Feb 2007
So, I guess this finally answers their questions about Toutetsu's gender. :D
Aug 31, 2014 10:33 PM

Sep 2011
Onsen pantsu service! Funny episode this week, eating young girls pantsu give the oni power up>.<
Sep 2, 2014 6:58 PM

May 2013
retepeters said:
just don't get how does the oni gets stronger without digesting them, since he spit them out

They absorb their essence, this oni is not strong enough to do it thru sniffing just as Happosai (from Ranma 1/2), heck, I would not be surprised if Mumm-ra did (off-camera) when doing his transformation >_<

luinthoron said:

Not necessarily, young girls can enter men's bath with their fathers (or mentors), I remember that happens in Haganai where Kodaka has Maria and Kobato with him.
Sep 3, 2014 1:48 AM

Feb 2007
mangamuscle said:
luinthoron said:

Not necessarily, young girls can enter men's bath with their fathers (or mentors), I remember that happens in Haganai where Kodaka has Maria and Kobato with him.

True enough. Realized this later myself as well, although considering what else happened there in this episode, I rather hope it's not the case here. :D
Sep 3, 2014 11:06 PM
Feb 2010
You know, everyone is all "Oh man Momo kyun sword sure is crappy" and "Its nothing but fanservice garbage" and while its true that Momo Kyun isn't good I don't think its because its simply a fanservice show. My biggest problem with it is that it doesn't handle itself as a good fanservice show. It doesn't go full throttle like an Ikki Tousen, Queens Blade, or Qwaser. It just kinda half asses everything with a panty shot here or there or some tattered clothes that doesn't reveal anything. It's a total snooze fest because there isn't a good story AND there are no nipples. If you're gonna bore me to death, at least let my eyes be stimulated.
Sep 11, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2008
Shaniyaz said:

I like how all of their pantsu got stolen except for Sumeragi's. Why's she so high-strung about her age? Just accept that you're an old hag already. Sheesh!

Apart from the fact she only has smaller eyes than them she is not very different from rest of the cast in terms of looks. She's just as attractive. Even more than some if you go by the boobs size which is serious business apparently. I just don't like this old hag joke in anime. Not only the older women are still darn beautiful/attractive (sometimes even more) because God forbid the designers to make them ugly, but also a lot of those young girls in anime act like all their brain cells went to boobs and their cuteness is their only redeeming quality. But I guess I don't understand the alluring part of youth.

I see that half of them is not exactly familiar with concept of trousers?
Sep 25, 2014 8:47 PM

Jun 2011
WTF Momo's boobs are big enough but she still want it bigger.. the fuck?

Lmao who needs women when you have pantsu? #pantsu#for#life
UNDERWEAR DEMON! EAT PANTSU AND YOU BECOME RIPPED.

Those girls were quite erotic without their underwear under their clothes.. :p Now this is what I want from my ecchi series. :)

Sumeragi-baba, don't be mad, you're still hot.

ArmyofDarkness said:
You know, everyone is all "Oh man Momo kyun sword sure is crappy" and "Its nothing but fanservice garbage" and while its true that Momo Kyun isn't good I don't think its because its simply a fanservice show. My biggest problem with it is that it doesn't handle itself as a good fanservice show. It doesn't go full throttle like an Ikki Tousen, Queens Blade, or Qwaser. It just kinda half asses everything with a panty shot here or there or some tattered clothes that doesn't reveal anything. It's a total snooze fest because there isn't a good story AND there are no nipples. If you're gonna bore me to death, at least let my eyes be stimulated.
I believe you have to wait for the BD for the nudes, I think this is aired on TV so they can't really show much.

I actually wished this is just PURE fanservice, I hate how people come to watch an ecchi series but complain about the ecchiness. I want more ecchi, and so far only the beach, the short onsen before, and this onsen episode have satisfied me. The other episodes barely have anything.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 20, 2014 7:47 PM

Oct 2013
fucking epic episode XD
she was getting so pissed haha
[/quote]
Nov 6, 2014 2:39 PM

May 2012
Pantsu eating ogre? Lol you don't see that often :p
May 1, 2015 2:25 AM

Jun 2008
Proteins? Who needs them. Young girls pantsu is what really makes you ripped.

Lol, at Sumeragi getting pissed all the time and even ending judging her pantsu shopping on the ogres approval possibility.
May 9, 2015 8:25 PM

Jan 2012
Another fanservice heavy outing, at an onsen this time. Celestial Maiden Sumeragi seemed to be the butt of jokes, but she seemed most attractive of the bunch to me. :D
Sep 26, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 2012
Finally the story-line is building .

Apr 4, 2019 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
It was a nice fanservice-filled episode, onsen is always a pleasure to watch. The rest was just typical comedy-fighting.
Apr 12, 2023 7:03 AM

Jun 2015
Now thats how you do a hot springs eps!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 5, 2023 8:39 PM

Sep 2020
Sumeragi's milf panties FTW!

I lost it when Inugami innocently went for the sniff on Momoko.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2014

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

22 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2014

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:43 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2014

18 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Momo Kyun Sword Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2014

40 by SlammyHammy »»
Sep 5, 2023 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.