Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 2:56 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was really awful ...
I liked the spirits part ... BUT LOL !
The Goddess are petrificated ... but not Ikki ? XD
I like the new armor.
Mar 22, 2014 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
wow. the golden omega armor looks really awesome! and the huge wing as well :)
Too bad that this series will end next week :(

Mar 22, 2014 7:05 PM

Nov 2009
hated the wings for the golden omega armor! expected the mythic armor but in the color gold!

and the whole petrification stuff, from my understanding, only those that are low on cosmos gets petrified. so, Ikki had a lot of cosmos yet he fainted for how many fights?
]
Mar 23, 2014 1:13 AM

Feb 2013
What the hell did I just see? It's just me or they just threw away the 28-year saga? That was kinda illogical. Many loose ends.

Mar 23, 2014 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
That was so bad hahahahahaha.

So lame ! So lame ! I can't stop laughing XD
Mar 23, 2014 1:59 AM

Jun 2012
Yes ikki survive in hell again toei they notice many fans hate them to kill ikki them bring back ikki order those fans back again. one my friend stop watch this because ikki die why he fan off ikki if he hear this iam sure he gona watch omega again for ikki.
Mar 23, 2014 2:18 AM

Jun 2012
here translate sub The Cosmos of the Saints crystallize in the form of a "Super Omega Cloth" worn by Koga . This power puts him at the same level as Saturn. this crystallize same as athena exclamation only different is power the exclamation need 3 people only but crystallize is power of hundred people that why kouga surpass ultimate omega turn into super omega. Guys did you watch shaman king this happen to for Asakura Yō all his friends they give they will of power same happen to kouga his friends give power of trust will.
Mar 24, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
That's still lame :p
Mar 24, 2014 3:11 AM

Jul 2013
Great to see shiryu fudo kiki They alive Idont cares other saids even is lame Still watch it till end.
Mar 24, 2014 3:53 AM

Sep 2012
But I mean... They're unharmed !
We got to see some tears from everyone and all. But they were just sleeping the whole time below some rocks while the bronzes were fighting hyperion.
That's just too much XD
Mar 24, 2014 4:23 AM
Apr 2012
that was really shit.
Mar 24, 2014 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
takashimaya said:
that was really shit.

I agree they been hide in rock long time and fight over they show up that is really shit.
Mar 25, 2014 7:25 PM
Mar 2011
Ikki was still OP everyone on earth left their bodies and he was just like " fuck being a statue" breaks the statue and physically sends his cosmo INTO SPACE i was like WTF OP. overall alot of the plot was messed up and not very tight but better then nothing.
Mar 26, 2014 1:06 PM

Feb 2013
So in the end nobody dies.
I was expecting something like that from Ikki, but not the others.
I don't even know what they were trying to do with this anime.
Mar 26, 2014 1:37 PM

Oct 2011
They are alive !!! All those tears i shed back then.

Does that mean Genbu is alive???!!!

I hope Kouga can bring back Suburu
Mar 26, 2014 9:13 PM

Apr 2008
Arlia said:
We got to see some tears from everyone and all. But they were just sleeping the whole time below some rocks while the bronzes were fighting hyperion.
That's just too much XD

I felt the same way. Ikki you were supposed to be a bro and come back from Hell and shit like you always do. Guess it was like a Shaka thing - time space anomaly? And I friggin couldn't believe Shiryu, Kiki and Fudo. I thought for sure that the "forbidden technique" rule would actually be followed. Turned out like EVERY other time it was used.

Integra, why couldn't you just bury your sister and help your comrades?!

Seiya ...just died ;___; So cruelly. Then that ass Sega Saturn broke the Sagii Cloth.

I still think Mars is the God of beatdown.

I hope we have a good FINAL with a good budget.
Mar 26, 2014 10:58 PM

Jun 2012
shakeyourpup45 said:
Arlia said:
That's just too much XD

I felt the same way. Ikki you were supposed to be a bro and come back from Hell and shit like you always do. Guess it was like a Shaka thing - time space anomaly? And I friggin couldn't believe Shiryu, Kiki and Fudo. I thought for sure that the "forbidden technique" rule would actually be followed. Turned out like EVERY other time it was used.

Integra, why couldn't you just bury your sister and help your comrades?!

Seiya ...just died ;___; So cruelly. Then that ass Sega Saturn broke the Sagii Cloth.

I still think Mars is the God of beatdown.

I hope we have a good FINAL with a good budget.

Seiya still alive bro even his freinds alive to.
Mar 27, 2014 12:32 AM

Mar 2012
Why didn't they give their cosmo to Seiya? This new made believe hero kid is just so awful compared to Seiya.

The fighting scenes are like those in Dragon Ball Z. They shoot lasers from their hands, LOL. It is ironic that this series is categorized under "martial arts".
Mar 27, 2014 2:20 AM
Apr 2011
AhmedHan said:
Why didn't they give their cosmo to Seiya? This new made believe hero kid is just so awful compared to Seiya.

The fighting scenes are like those in Dragon Ball Z. They shoot lasers from their hands, LOL. It is ironic that this series is categorized under "martial arts".

Because Koga was the only one alive and standing up there, the others were down and out
Mar 28, 2014 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
WHAT THE FAG... why they didn't die... Seiya's body was scattered yet he.....MIND-BLOWN

Those 3 gold saints as well, just die already...Aren't they supposed to die from Athena 'something'? Somehow...the debris protected them from the consequence of that forbidden technique....O.O

This episode does not make sense.
Mar 28, 2014 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
I'm really starting to like Satan as a villain, too bad the rest of the cast is bad.
Mar 30, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2008
Kiki: Okay guys, I think nobody is around now, we can get out.
Shiryu: Hell yeah, was suffocating under those rocks. I swear, I'm too old for this...
Fudo: Like, fo' sho' man. Not like I did anything mention-worthy through the entire series. But still!

And we all know that Ikki's Cosmo was the one that did most of the work (shameless childhood hype speaks through me, yes).

Final fight with Apsu wins for now: I'm partial to artsy craziness, Saturn last stand probably won't beat that as we are already getting friendship and teamwork iinduced power-ups.
Mar 30, 2014 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
this is the opposite of the previous season which started with bad fights an ended with some pretty cool ones

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.