Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, dealing with merchants, guilds, etc.

This anime still adheres to every fantasy tropes as much as possible. Oh and the food corse. The ones this episode weren't healthy...at least compared to some of the other episodes. Those slimes will still eat anything though.
Feb 28, 2023 7:52 AM

Feb 2020
I can't get enough of Sui's cuteness. .__. <3

But don't let her cute side to fool you. She destroyed those goblins so easily.

SerafosFeb 28, 2023 10:43 AM
Feb 28, 2023 8:24 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like everyone underestimates Sui and in this episode, she once again proved that she's very strong and can do a lot more than she looks. Other than that, everything else was cute.

Mukoda wanted to take time in order to increase his rank but it only took them a day, thanks to Sui. Ninril is cute as ever and looks like other goddesses will soon appear as well.
Feb 28, 2023 9:07 AM

Mar 2021
Sui is just so cute and adorable i love how she took down those goblins effortlessly
Feb 28, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2022
yeah i agree we need some steamed dishes and some fermented dishes
Feb 28, 2023 9:39 AM
Oct 2021
I was just wondering, has anyone heard anything or know anything about the other two characters that were summoned with our hero? just curious to know how those two are doing.
Feb 28, 2023 9:42 AM

Apr 2009
Sui wants to pew-pew! LOL No further arguments, Your Honor. In fact, we are conceding the case here and now.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 28, 2023 10:25 AM

Dec 2020
Ah this was so funny how sui wants to fight and mukoba is trying to convice him.
Nice they got eazy killed the goblins.Sui best slime.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 28, 2023 10:45 AM

Jun 2015
Sui hungry. yes Sui arnt we all, now feed us Mukoda!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 28, 2023 11:40 AM

May 2015
I feel sorry for Mukouda, he works so hard to make delicious dishes and doesn't get even one bite. He should stand up for himself more.

But I appreciate that he's so skilled with cooking in the first place. Anyone else with that ability would just buy prepared meals and be done with that. He actually has so much enthusiasm for cooking, I wonder how he lived in previous life, not every office-worker would be this good with food.
Feb 28, 2023 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
continuing from last episode, with the bandits being taken to the prison, and the other guys are talking about the fenrir, other cities instantly get information from teleporting tools
mc is worried about people who might target him or Fer , since both of them are valuable for their skills

night time is here, and Fer wants his special meal which was promissed before he saved the carriage
lol the poor guys eating that strange bar, while Fer gets to eat a ton of meat
except they got the smell, so they will be coming to ask for some... lol i was expecting mc to give them just that bowl, but he kept giving them more... so now there's not enough for Fer or even for himself
the bandits sure pissed themselves when Fer looked at them before going to sleep

back in the city, his adventurer card has been cancelled since he hasn't done enough quests, lol all he wants to do is cooking
everyone laughing at the slime, wait until Su shows them his powers
next, the place where they cut the monsters, and everyone is surprised like usual, there's a ton of stuff there
the adventurers were worried because they ate all those special monsters but it's ok, they also helped a bit lol
mc will need to do some quests or he will leave the guild again
the goddess is back at asking for sweets, we cant blame her lol

Fer wants to hurry up with the quests, by doing the ones that have the most rewards... while mc wants to stay away from them... except Fer knows how to make mc do what he wants, by making Sui go pewpew
they caught 3 goblins, then qickly got attacked by more, and then went to the goblin headout, so in the end, sui killed like a hundred of them lols, would be useful if they got more points for extra kills and not just the 3 points for 5 kills
to not risk creating a dungeon or atracting dangerous monsters, Sui turned really big and ate them all... God damn it, i would like to see those adventurers from earlier laughing at him now
to turn himself smaller, he turned into many slimes, and not even Fer ever saw anything like that
next, time to eat, and since mc is tired, they will have to eat some pan, but that's good too
lol Fer actually blushed and became a tsundere
oh come on, i wanted to know the results of the quest, will he get extra points for his kills? or will ge give just 5 ears each day?

lastly, the goddess enjoying her sweets as usual... lol rubies and other gems are nothing compared to a bit of pudding
seems like the other goddesses have caught up on what she has been doing, what will happen now? will they also need sweets? will they send her down there to travel with mc?
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 28, 2023 12:28 PM
Mar 2022
So he’s getting all the goddesses blessings
Feb 28, 2023 1:43 PM
Oct 2021
i wanna see more of the food ffs :( it looks so good
Feb 28, 2023 2:01 PM

Jan 2010
it's impossible to say no to sui.

looking foward to meet the other goddesses.
Feb 28, 2023 4:44 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
yep we all just watched Sui commit mass goblin genocide, and we all enjoyed it because it is Sui!

Sui really keeps getting stronger every episode, definitely should not be underestimated.

As they arrive at Katelina they head to the adventures guild where Mukouda finds out that his membership has been revoked as he hasn't completed the minimum amount of quests in a amount of time. So he has to register again and after hearing the benefits of heading to rank F he decides to accept more quests. He and Fel argue a little in regards to which quest they should accept, Fel eventually wins out as he managed to get Sui on his side as Sui loves to fight and wants to go pew-pew. The Goblin extermination mission was easy enough with Sui eliminating them instantly, both Fel and Sui then get goblin hungry and find the goblin village and kill all of them. After Mukouda removes all of the goblins right ears, here we see Sui commit Goblin genocide.

Seems like some other Goddesses have taken interest in Ninrir, Mukouda might have to give them more sweets as a result!

Feb 28, 2023 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
The bandits are suppressed, and Fel got his wish to eat some meat thanks to Sui with Mukohda making karaage. The smell's so pungent that it got Lars's mercenary group riled altogether to have their fill, with Mukohda not having any. What a shame...

Anyways, arriving in the city of Karelina, things begin to unravel, such as getting his adventurer license revoked because Mukohda was stuck in the forest for far too long. Of course, seeing all of the unusual monsters that Fels has carcassed, these are far too great of high-class material to have professionals butcher them. Lars definitely was worried of the ingredients they ate, and sure enough it was a combination of the meat, but Mukohda wasn't worried because he always has a surplus of ingredients to go around. As usual, not forgetting Ninrir's offerings, she only really desires more sweets.

Back to the guild adventuring, and it's the usual fantasy starter trope of either dealing with goblins or getting medicinal herbs. But Fenrir, so agitated to reach the ocean ASAP, chastizes Mukohda to level up by involving Sui, and unfortunately, he can't say no the the cute blob. Once again, it's back to the goblin business, and Mukohda faces his fears again, with Sui going all-out pew pew and him clearing up the mess with Fel's goading. Sui's Proliferation skill definitely is useful and cute all at the same time. Some bread will have to suffice this time, and regardless, it's still good to finish the quest in a day.

Mukohda, there's no persuading Sui out of anything. Just accept your fate.
Feb 28, 2023 5:09 PM

May 2019
Food looking great as usual, this episode's food reminded me of orange chicken. Sui kicked ass in this episode and Mukouda was able to reach rank F in one day. I did not realize that there are other goddesses with Ninrir and I'm sure they will want to taste whatever she's eating.
Feb 28, 2023 5:20 PM
Dec 2022
Once again Mukoda's food entices everyone in isekai! Sui's next evolution is very useful and cute! I kinda feel bad Mukoda's still a bit weak than Fel and Sui. Ooh now the other god will get involved in this mess.
Feb 28, 2023 5:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Mukouda really thought he could hide fried meats from hungry soldiers lol, they ended up being cool and apologized later tho thankfully. And Mukouda needing to re-register with the guild makes sense giving how long it’s been not just in the show but for us viewers since he’s done a quest lol, and this resulted in a great bit where Sui took down a bunch of goblins and proceeded to melt their bodies after the ears were cut off for proof lol.

Big Sui and the large amount of little Suis was very cute as well if you forget the reason he did that lol, I also love how Mukouda was so proud of Sui when he presented him to the guild only to realize no one knows Sui’s greatness but him (and us) lol. And looks like the rest of the goddesses might make their appearances soon after the next time segment, looking forward to what shenanigans ensue with more beautiful babes.
Feb 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Jan 2021
Everyone loves Mukoda's food and that's a fact. I'm surprsied we didn't see Mukoda going to the leather guy's store. The butcher brought up that the snake leather fetches a heavy price. Looks like he'll visit him in the next episode. Also Fel's smarter than I gave him credit for. He used Sui's cuteness in order to get Mukoda to hunt goblins.

The wind goddess mentioned Mukoda's purpose. Did she really bring him here just to constantly be his dessert tray. Also looks like we're getting the other three goddess, maybe next episode.
Feb 28, 2023 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
Big Sui is love.  Big Sui is life.
Feb 28, 2023 7:38 PM

Feb 2019
nothing can be done, both his familiars are super OP he can't help but quickly rank up lol
Feb 28, 2023 10:42 PM
Jul 2022
Sui is really adorable and strong, and I think I love all the episodes since this anime is soo relaxing and fun to watch✨
Feb 28, 2023 11:44 PM

Jan 2023
A nice little episode which continues on the trends of the previous episodes with Fel and MC grumbling at each other, the MC spoiling Sui, the "goddess" with an endless stomach, and the continuation of the "adventurer" plotline... (also if Sui continues to grow powerful like that won't he overtake Fel at some point haha ?)
A solid episode with some good laughs!
Mar 1, 2023 5:01 AM

Oct 2017
The same things yet again but atleast Sui keeps being interesting.
Mar 1, 2023 6:03 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sui is amazing, he destroy all the goblins!!! kekeke
Mar 1, 2023 11:47 AM
Feb 2016
It’s getting repetitive. They travel, eat, sui is so cute, travel, fight monsters, eat, sui is so cute. I hope they do something else soon. I also hope the main character undergoes some character development he doesn’t even feel like the main character, sui and fel feeling more like the main characters.
Mar 1, 2023 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
Giant Sui transformation, loved it! The others at the guild may underestimate Sui but they have no idea how OP he is for a little slime.

This show may be simple but not complains from me, it is just anime comfort food with cuteness and pretty warm colors. Of course, it's one I always have to watch while eating.

I do wish we could see more of Ninrir. The after-credits scene suggests the introduction of some other characters from the goddess realm next week.
Mar 1, 2023 2:14 PM

Dec 2022
Adoro este anime, es demasiado entretenido.
Gran cap.
Mar 1, 2023 5:55 PM

Nov 2017
I'm starting to think Rimuru might have a little bit of competition here :)
Mar 2, 2023 3:01 PM
Jan 2023
O dia que Ninrir-sama descer a terra se aventurar com nossos grande companheiros, essa obra ficara melhor doq já é
Mar 3, 2023 5:56 AM

Oct 2008
proud of Sui because of how she's a Unique Slime even Fel has not seen that kind of Slime on all long years of his living on this realm! 
4/5.

Mar 3, 2023 7:27 PM
Feb 2023
this anime has refreshing story I like how ml even though has power even powerful familiar he does act cocky and go do some hero act he does what a normal human does and so far story is fulfy and sweet, sui is charming in this lastest episode
Mar 4, 2023 8:01 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Sui's voice is really soothing. When I heard it the first time this episode, my heart literally skipped a beat and started pumping smoothly instead of the rapid speed it's been going the past decade. Literally dying over here if it wasn't for Sui.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Mar 5, 2023 1:18 AM
May 2022
Very funny. I love it
Mar 5, 2023 4:58 PM

May 2018
God I want Sui to melt me apart so badly
Mar 5, 2023 5:01 PM

May 2018
Azuchi said:
Sui's voice is really soothing. When I heard it the first time this episode, my heart literally skipped a beat and started pumping smoothly instead of the rapid speed it's been going the past decade. Literally dying over here if it wasn't for Sui.

we all need a Sui in our lives to melt all the troubles away.
Mar 6, 2023 6:02 AM
Mar 2023
fel trulyy cute! i love him & sui omg! what a talent!
Mar 7, 2023 1:44 AM
Oct 2019
God damn now I'm craving Karage.

Ninrir sounds so excited for the pudding, but seems like the others goddess are jealous.
Mar 10, 2023 6:48 AM

Aug 2019
Awesome episode as always >w<

I love how Fel has now learned to use Sui's cuteness to his advantage lol

Also wow Sui is pretty strong now huh? I love it! :D

Edit: It also looks like the other goddesses are getting interested in Mukohda's food too!
Mar 13, 2023 8:50 PM
Dec 2020
Legit one of the best isekai's i've ever seen
Mar 15, 2023 12:42 AM

May 2020
The usual stuff happened... Usual. Though I guess his rank will rise if nothing.
Mar 21, 2023 1:33 PM

Nov 2013
Sui will melt your heart :)

Literally
Mar 24, 2023 6:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He's really that traumatised about goblins xD And Sui's new giant and multiple form is good, I'm not surprised from a slime xD
Mar 27, 2023 11:15 PM
Jan 2021
Kept getting downhill since introduction of slime
Mar 29, 2023 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
the chibi ending, oh my soon she has all goddesses demanding food from him lol 
Mar 30, 2023 10:15 AM
Feb 2015
Sui truly is the best part of this show.

How strong can he even get I wonder.
Apr 19, 2023 5:56 PM

Oct 2022
Makes sense all the meat Mukouda's using are basically premium quality ingredients.

Fel is starting to be that one cool uncle that influences children to do questionable things in which they do it with glee. Only for them to go above and beyond that it even scares Fel.

Apr 26, 2023 11:58 AM

Jan 2023
Very funny episode, lots of funny moments. Laughed heartily.

Sui overpowered. Please nerf him. =)
May 7, 2023 7:03 AM

Jul 2015
Sui wants to pew-pew, if Sui wasn't so cute the little slime surely would be a country-level threat of a monster.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2023

153 by SenseiSempai-san »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

92 by SenseiSempai-san »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2023

66 by SenseiSempai-san »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2023

56 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2023

67 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.