Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2013 9:16 PM

Aug 2013
Fuuuck, when are they going to show who the traitor is? TT.TT
セクシーヒップスター
Aug 24, 2013 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
Armin and Jean figured out the situation, and Sasha is a pro, she's got great intuition. Female Titan pissed her herself when Levi mentioned cutting her hands and legs(of the human inside the titan).
But damn, RIP Gunter, I guess that was too quick for him to react, plus he thought it was someone from the Scouting Legion, damn....
PhinalPhlashAug 25, 2013 2:48 AM
Aug 24, 2013 9:35 PM

Jun 2013
damn... i wanted them to expose who was inside that titan ><
Nekomimi!!
Aug 24, 2013 9:57 PM

Nov 2011
Prepare for some massacred next week.

Poor Gunter, that wasn't a pleasant way to die.

The traitor is quite smart, using the Scouting Legion tools against themselves.

Aug 24, 2013 10:00 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. They failed capturing it... now that the female titan is back on her human form and killed one of Levi's troop... it feels like all of them will die with Gunther dying as the start. My goodness. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
The second half of the episode was extremely intense. The female titan's scream was crazy awesome. All the titans started devouring it and in turn she was able to escape in her human form with ease. I had many doubts about Erwin but now I'm starting to think that he's not a traitor. He's really a genius with his plans thought out very thoroughly. The female titan escapee is now disguised as one of them and even killed Gunther, holy shit! I love the suspense in this anime however constantly ending on cliffhangers kills me each week. xD Next episode is going to be REAL good.
5/5
Aug 24, 2013 10:03 PM

Aug 2008
KaiserNazrin said:

Poor Gunter, that wasn't a pleasant way to die.

Well, he didn't feel any pain, so maybe it was a better way to die than being killed by a titan in it's original form :P

Aug 24, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder if it wouldl end differently if Levi didn't threaten the FT.

Aug 24, 2013 10:16 PM

Jul 2013
Rip for Gunter
Intense, I like the way Levi "talks" with the female titan.
Also, Jean proves that he is not stupid, his reasoning was almost as good as Armin´s.
Aug 24, 2013 10:21 PM

Apr 2012
FFFFFFFUCK WHAT THE FUCK GUNTHER FUCK
Okay the thing is is that the traitor has to be a part of the corps since they had the cloak and everything, but there's probably a chance they stole from a member... a dead member... who had his face cut in half.... hmmmmm.....
but now the master titan killers have to protect eren from the traitor, which is hard considering the skill he/she has.
GOD ITS SUSPENSEFUL AND PAINFUL AGGHH
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 10:30 PM
Feb 2012
KaiserNazrin said:

The titan would've reacted the same the moment it realized the Scouting Legion's intentions. Levi is not to blame for this.

I can't say I'm too fond of the way the eating scene was handled. But at the same time, it wasn't too bad either. Using still pictures in that moment worked alright but I do hope that bit will be redone for the BD release.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 24, 2013 10:33 PM

Jun 2010
R.I.P Gunther.
Aug 24, 2013 10:42 PM
Jan 2013
Titians incoming!!!!!!!!

Btw 5 more 2 go.
Aug 24, 2013 10:57 PM

Apr 2012
Finally caught up with the anime! I got a question. How do they not know who the traitor is? Wouldn't someone be conspicuously missing if they went off on their own to turn into a titan assuming they are already part of the corps >.>.

Aug 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Apr 2013
Next 2 week's episodes are going to be nuts
Aug 24, 2013 11:05 PM

Apr 2009
Zeally said:
Finally caught up with the anime! I got a question. How do they not know who the traitor is? Wouldn't someone be conspicuously missing if they went off on their own to turn into a titan assuming they are already part of the corps >.>.

Well, there's a very obvious answer to that, isn't there?

Aug 24, 2013 11:10 PM

Jun 2011
oharujyaku said:
Biggest mindfuck this episode = Nanaba is a Girl hahahaha.....its even trending in Japan twitter now

And I was wondering who the new hot blonde chick was xD

BakaAniki said:
Female titan's ass... DAAAAMN

I like how Hanji Zoe aimed for it (¬‿¬)
Aug 24, 2013 11:19 PM

Apr 2012
Amarrez said:
Zeally said:

well in the anime it says there is a spy in their ranks. how else was sonny and bean killed

Aug 24, 2013 11:27 PM
Feb 2012
Zeally said:
Amarrez said:
Zeally said:

well in the anime it says there is a spy in their ranks. how else was sonny and bean killed

You should try to view "ranks" as having a broader meaning. That is, it's not referring to the Scouting Legion/Recon Corps exclusively.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 24, 2013 11:34 PM

Jul 2009
errbody dyin
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 25, 2013 12:23 AM
Feb 2009
omfg sht was tight
Aug 25, 2013 12:27 AM

Feb 2011
Holy crap , that scream was so intense.

And damn that cliffhanger -____-
Aug 25, 2013 12:45 AM

May 2009
:O
I think I know who it is...
Fwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaak!
O.O

damn damn damn....!

Also.. why they call Mike "Meekay" instead of "Maaik". pff...
And who named Eren "Yaegar" instead of "Jaegar" in the list of characters??!! Dafuq.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Aug 25, 2013 12:49 AM

Aug 2013
We don't know what is wrong tonight
Everybody's got no place to hide
No one's left and there's no one to go on
All i know is my life is gone

-RIP Gunther
Aug 25, 2013 12:59 AM

Jun 2008
Oh shit....the plot thickens!
Aug 25, 2013 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
I just want 21 episode.
5/5
Aug 25, 2013 1:01 AM

Feb 2012
Zeally said:
Amarrez said:
Zeally said:

Erwin meant is the the female titan shifter spy is in disguise as one of them.. it doesn't mean that the spy is from survery corps
the only clue of sonny and bean death is some1 who used a manuever gear to get away quickly after the kill...
Aug 25, 2013 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
Loved this episode as always. Hopefully they'll wrap this whole part up in the next two episodes. I want to see how they'll try to end this anime.
Aug 25, 2013 1:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Well I'm pretty sure who the Female Titan is now, but I'm still not sure I'm sold with this spy stuff. With the overwhelming power the Titans have, whatever faction within the walls can control them, could easily overpower the Corps in no time. Let's see what answers the story has to offer.

Was I imagining things or was it implied that Erwin Smith could also be a Titan? The cut on his cheek let off steam.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 25, 2013 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Zeally said:
Amarrez said:
Zeally said:

You should try to view "ranks" as having a broader meaning. That is, it's not referring to the Scouting Legion/Recon Corps exclusively.

Sawney and Bean were killed by someone, who knew how to use the 3DMG, behind the Walls, and in the Trost HQ where all troops were present.

Before the mission to Shiganshina, a possibility for a traitor/titan to exist among the soldiers in the Scouting Legion was as any other. During the mission however, a possible infiltration would make a traitor/titan disguise themselves as one of the soldiers in the Scouting Legion.

Edit: ninja'd
Aug 25, 2013 1:26 AM

Jun 2011
wow the scream scene and the last min are the best.
Next episode will cover my Fav. chapter..
5/5
Aug 25, 2013 1:38 AM

Dec 2012
Marzan said:

Was I imagining things or was it implied that Erwin Smith could also be a Titan? The cut on his cheek let off steam.

Marzan, please, not you, NO :)

It's the blood of the titans that evaporates. You can see it over Levi, Hanji and the others very clearly in the episode.
Aug 25, 2013 1:57 AM
Jul 2013
oharujyaku said:
Biggest mindfuck this episode = Nanaba is a Girl hahahaha.....its even trending in Japan twitter now

I'm still in shock..

OMG Levi was so HOT in this episode. The taunting, the stomping, and so on and so on. Look at how he spinned and slashed 3 coming titans in an instant. @_@

The pee talk was refreshing and entertaining. Love how the squad actually bonded with one another.

yuquallAug 25, 2013 2:21 AM
Aug 25, 2013 2:17 AM
Jun 2013
GuiltyKing said:
KaiserNazrin said:

The titan would've reacted the same the moment it realized the Scouting Legion's intentions. Levi is not to blame for this.

I can't say I'm too fond of the way the eating scene was handled. But at the same time, it wasn't too bad either. Using still pictures in that moment worked alright but I do hope that bit will be redone for the BD release.

Censorship unfortunately. Like you said I hope they do the manga gore justice in the BD.
Aug 25, 2013 2:29 AM

Apr 2010
NANABA IS A GIRL!? O.O
Aug 25, 2013 2:44 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
drag as hell and end with cliffhanger. Not sure how I feel about that style..
Aug 25, 2013 2:48 AM

Jan 2012
i guess next week some people are gonna cry
Aug 25, 2013 2:50 AM

Aug 2013
Its weird how much the FT hair looks like Annies. Am i the only one who thinks so.? xD And she hasn't been shown a lot either so. Maybe i missed smth. IDK
Aug 25, 2013 2:52 AM

Apr 2007
well I guess everyone can predict how the series is gonna end, I havent read the manga but Im pretty sure with all that they've shown its pretty clear whats gonna happen.
Aug 25, 2013 2:54 AM

Aug 2013
CEMPUNK said:
well I guess everyone can predict how the series is gonna end, I havent read the manga but Im pretty sure with all that they've shown its pretty clear whats gonna happen.

Put in spoilers what you think is going to happen. xD I also have a theory, so I want to compare it. xD
Aug 25, 2013 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
CEMPUNK said:

It's gonna be open since the manga is ongoing and selling like hot bread.
Aug 25, 2013 3:19 AM
Mar 2013
come on everyone got already that female titan is Annie, her face says everything... Annie is so fucking good, i'm not sure if Eren stands a chance against her even with titan powers
ps i still wonder what's her goal
Aug 25, 2013 3:42 AM
Oct 2011
Aug 25, 2013 3:53 AM

Aug 2012
Wow so that person talking to christa, nanaba i think is a girl. wait what?!?!
Aug 25, 2013 4:07 AM

May 2012
Can't....wait for next weeks episode UUURRRRRRRGH

Though I really did enjoy the episode. The scream nearly destroyed my ears with headphones in Waaaah, Though that OST playing as they were finding the horde of titans off was fucking amazing, I really need to find out what it was! & then that Gunther scene ;3;
Aug 25, 2013 4:10 AM

Apr 2009
CEMPUNK said:

You seriously have no idea
Aug 25, 2013 4:21 AM

Jul 2012
Can a mod PLEASE do a cleanup in this thread? There are some massive dickheads at the beginning of this thread throwing spoilers around, and they don't care if somebody sees it or not....

Sad episode, it made me sad. I don't care much about the assassin, I hardly believe it's the same one that transformed into the female titan, and I wanted the female titan. Now all those people have died in vain. The very comrades who saved Sasha's life have died in vain.

We're still in the green, titans greviously owned the humans yet again, and now they're turning their tails over and going back to city(?) abandoning the mission to get to where Eren's father lived. Wtf?
Aug 25, 2013 4:23 AM

Apr 2008
Biartz said:
Can a mod PLEASE do a cleanup in this thread? The are some dickheads at the beginning of this thread throwing spoilers around, and they don't care if somebody sees it or not....

Sad episode, it made me sad. I donb't care mch about the assassin, I hardly believe it's the same one that transformed into the female titan, and I wanted the female titan. Now all those people have died in vain. The very comrades who saved Sasha's life have died in vain.

We're still in the green, titans greviously owned the humans yet again, and now they're turning their tails over and going back to city(?) abandoning the mission to get to where Eren's father lived. Wtf?

Not quite right, they are retreating to the city they left. That's why Levi was worried about what the council would say about Eren and the recon corps since they DID just waste a fuck ton of resources only to come back empty handed.
Aug 25, 2013 5:09 AM

Nov 2010
What a snail. This anime could use a better pacing.
Aug 25, 2013 5:27 AM

Apr 2008
ShortTermCrook said:
What a snail. This anime could use a better pacing.

Or maybe people could learn this little novel concept called PATIENCE.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1656 by ExecrableDan »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

247Eyes - Jul 13, 2013

546 by LT637_Anime »»
Yesterday, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1555 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

921 by _akshatts_ »»
May 12, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

991 by kzen_sno »»
May 10, 10:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.