Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2010 6:18 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder how they travel that in one moment they are in Greece and then immediately in Siberia, lol

Tatsumi is so stupid coward. Geez.

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 23, 2011 2:18 PM

Feb 2009
Well I guess they go by plane lol.

Another villain arrives at the scene. And the Phoenix is back, well I guess if they were going to bring him this would be the best time, a rebirth through the flames.
Jun 18, 2013 10:03 PM

Dec 2012
Phoenix FTW
Aug 5, 2013 5:30 AM

May 2008
Those manly tears at the end <3 So cheesy~
Nov 4, 2013 5:20 AM

Jun 2008
the only bad thing about Phoenix coming back is that we are gonna be hearing his gay brother say nee-san again. Btw every time he says "Nebula-chain" he says it in the gayest way possible.
Mar 22, 2015 4:19 PM

May 2009
OMG that ending... IDK why it pissed me off.... the glittery tears or the fact everyone was crying at the same time o.O
Aug 22, 2016 6:19 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
IKKI IS BACK YEAH!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 28, 2017 11:14 PM

Jun 2016
Well, we can't say we didn't expect it, after all we already saw how his armor rejuvenates. Weird how he was reborn directly over and in time to save Shun though. Pretty convenient, and I can almost assure everyone we won't get a good reason for it happening. And secretly, I got incredibly excited when he came back, so if there's anything, there's that.

The Crystal Saint funeral scene was great, just like the last one at Ikki's funeral, keeping with the great tone and atmosphere. Seriously, I haven't seen death portrayed nearly as well in anything but FMA, at least in terms of battle shounen.

To speak on that fight, it was awesome. It was a really unique endurance fight, and a new twist for how the fights go in this series. Since Blaze was so much stronger than Shun he was forced to use his defensive nebula chain to save his life, using up all of his cosmos. But because of that, he had no time to counter attack Blaze's attacks. So, it became an endurance battle, can Shun last long enough while the forest and house are burning, and he's constantly trading blows, to get help and survive? I would've preferred if Seiya and Hyoga got there in time, but in terms of rule of cool Ikki definitely takes the cake. Not only that but after Ikki came back, when he could've done anything to beat Blaze, he crushed his freaking mind, overkill much hahaha. And it ends on the perfect note of everyone crying, manly tears of friendship from Seiya, Hyoga, and Ikki. Never seen so many in one place before.

Two last minor thoughts, the Fire Screw Attack animation was super fun, and almost as fun to reenact as AURORA THUNDERRRR ATTACK! For the second, we saw a really great side of Saori this episode, she had to be calmed down when watching her mansion burn, but afterwords she took her complete sadness as a trial and 'manned up' for lack of a better word, shoving her own personal feelings behind her so that she could maintain being a good leader. What a great character trait to have.
Jun 8, 2021 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
And somehow Tatsumi still survives. Somebody, anybody kill that guy!!!

Ikki should have incinerated his ass the moment he saw him after all those years. Why didn't you kill him Ikki? WHYYYY?! Hell, you didn't even torture him with your Phoenix Genma-ken that you subjected TWO of your fellow orphans to. Talk about priorities man...

Also Ikki, IT'S YOUUUUUU!
Feb 15, 10:22 AM

Nov 2015
I'm drowning in this manly tears ❤️ so much hetero friendship. Anyway, I blinked and I missed how tatsumi got kidnapped! someone explain this please 😞 wait, wait... ikki is now on their side?? did I missed smth? the last thing we saw of ikki was he and his henchmen on a cliff... presumably plotting the next attack, ugh... I DON'T GET IT 😭

💢

May 11, 9:26 PM
Apr 2019
I should have been watching it before... it's really lovely.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 113 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

5 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 2, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 114 Discussion

EZSPECIAL - Dec 2, 2012

23 by HikariShoumeiron »»
May 1, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 31 Discussion

barteq88 - Dec 2, 2010

11 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 26, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Who is your favorite Gold Saint?

removed-user - Aug 12, 2022

18 by removed-user »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 104 Discussion

Albi-kun - Mar 19, 2015

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 23, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.