Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 22, 2021 12:44 AM

Jan 2021
The new OP and ED are just sick AF and like 10 Billion % better than the previous ones🔥😍!! And that scene of Magma finally getting his ass handed down to him by Chrome sure felt satisfying AF!!

Apr 4, 2021 10:22 AM

Dec 2020
kinro hizo todo lo que pudo): ahora hay que ver si dejan ganar a chrome (espero que si)

gen mi hombre<33
Dec 20, 2021 5:37 AM

Dec 2007
noooooooooooooo they took my opening :(
with that being said, the new opening doesn't that bad lol.

kinro lost pretty badly lol.

chrome way to win was pretty obvious, but well, they rushed this arc through.

time to suinku make cola?
Dec 28, 2021 8:02 AM

Jul 2021
Ginrou is my favorite character from this anime so far! He is very funny.
The battles in this episode were extremely cool and fun, especially the Magma and Chrome battle, in which the winner won through intelligence and not force.
asdasdsadad
Feb 26, 2022 12:46 PM

May 2020
Magma being the bastard he is, but glad he got his payback from Chrome. Once again a win for Science.
Mar 12, 2022 9:20 PM
Jan 2022
Magma could just smacked that glassed mask away and defeat Chrome, instead of standing there doing nothing for a minute, Chrome victory is just forced for advancement of protagonists. And how tears and sweat could turn a miopic lense into presbiopic lense, that's nonsense.
Aug 14, 2022 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
I hate it when in such tournaments, the rules are always used against the main characters. Attacking someone while they are talking to the judge? Attaboy! Not there at the start of the round for five seconds because your opponent lied to ensure you aren't there? Instant disqualification. And so on.

The great thinker Senku also missed the most obvious way to get rid of Magma: Disqualifiy him by supporting him from the outside. Throw a stone at Kinro and voilà, Magma's out. And despite being portrait as evil in comedic sequences, Senku never actually goes there - with his knowledge and the materials and people available, there must be a thousand ways to decide such a tournament before it even begins. Put some laxatives in Magma's meals and he wouldn't show up. Same with narcotics. Or get him high. They could straight up knock him out or whatever. It's not like the enemy plays far, as seen with Suika. Heck, set up a pair of giant lenses beforehand to set him on fire that way. As the tribe doesn't know lenses it's not outside influence by the other team. Or blind him that way.

But no, the plan is for Chrome to get absolutely trashed and then both have to stay still for five minutes to point the lenses that should not even work, not even with water on them to set the clothes on fire. (by the time Asagiri used his "magic", Chrome was already doing that for quite some time. It should have been like 10 seconds at best at that point).

Is it the manga that is so stupid or what is the problem here? The "behind the scenes" episode made it look like the anime team put in a lot of effort to figure some things out, so i'd think they'd come up with better way to do that. I was kinda surprised when they talked about how they could not insert their own ideas because everything was science based and logical, the guy sounded disappointed, though that kinda explains why today so many adaptiions wildy differ from the source, when everyone wants to insert their own ideas into existing material because on the one hand they feel like they are so smart, but can not get their own ideas made into a book, manga, movie whatever on their own because they kinda suck. But like episode 12, this would have been the perfect time and place to insert your own ideas if thats all from the manga, because that was terrible.
Feb 9, 2023 11:22 AM

Jan 2021
Chrome shoulld've just killed Magma
Aug 27, 2023 9:33 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Nov 19, 2023 8:53 AM

Aug 2022
This tournament was hands down the most unfair thing ever... and it was absolutely glorious XD

Let's break it down:

Match 1: Sneak attack while the opponent was deep in conversation with the ref about external interference.

Match 2: Rigged to speed things up for the next match.

Match 3: Bagged it by default, thanks to one player getting caught up in a meticulously planned distraction.

Match 4: Victory via doping, classic move.

Match 5: Secured the win by setting the opponent on fire. No biggie.

And now, brace yourself for matches 6 and 7—they're about to be won with contestants taking a dive.

Cheers to the Nerds Team for taking down a bully!
Dec 1, 2023 12:10 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, i like the new op, but the first one was just different.
Dec 12, 2023 7:39 PM
Oct 2022
Love seeing the amazement on Senku's face for Chrome like he is an amazed parent.
Feb 20, 9:56 PM
Dec 2022
NEW OP RAAA I like the first one a little more but this one is pretty good too
Chrome vs mantle kids fighting LMAO

senku drugs power up GINRO GOAT? he uhhh kinda epic WINNNER
damn daniel ar ar ar ar

gen return W gen reminds me of a mashle character lmao
gens sourcery so powerful MAGMA LLL

NEW ED RAAA cute asf and the song epic i love it
May 4, 7:40 AM
Dec 2023
i think it could be a great show but not just for me
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Senkuu is not as smart as he think he is

Cravun - Mar 13, 2023

4 by DigiCat »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

178 by EarthWoven »»
May 15, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Dec 13, 2019

337 by Colonel-Maskou »»
May 14, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

315 by ShawnRM »»
May 13, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

276 by Rob7 »»
May 13, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.