Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 10:36 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fantastic mix of various parts if you ask me, that serial killer was really insane but it's good they got the map from him... and with such an ending they really keep me attached to continue watching! Looking forwards to see what's next.
Aug 9, 2018 5:29 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, that guy was really crazy, at least it made the episode somehow funny, at least he got the best death he wished xD

Asirpa is the best, for real! This anime wouldn’t be the same without her if it wasn’t for her and Sugimoto wouldn’t be known as “immortal” anymore.
And I thought this anime would only focus on the gold hunt but already so much happened.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 12, 2018 1:52 AM

Jun 2013

He got his wish and was penetrated by Sugimoto in many ways. I’m not surprised by the gore, actually I expect it at this point but the animation is somewhat lacking. I wished it were better animated, especially the action scenes so that the movements would be more fluid. I also wished the wounds were more pronounced and detailed.

Aspira was so cute asking to use the bathroom. Good thing she made in time to shoot him with an arrow.

Tanigaki would do well living with the Ainu, I think. He could marry one of the Ainu girls or even Aspira herself. I was worried that granny and Osoma-tan would die but they’re safe at least. Osoma-tan doesn’t want Tanigaki to leave. ☹ I hope Tanigaki kicks ass in the next episode. I also hope they introduce some more new characters. Ogata and Nikaidou better get ready when Sugimoto, Aspira and Shiraishi return.
臭い-
Aug 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Dec 2014
the story mingling of the character..kinda interesting…. Somuch can go wrong but I know for sure that it won’t be concluded… is there a secret between Ashipra or something
Nov 17, 2019 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
Woah that was a pretty strange scene from the mansion until the sudden orca

Jul 9, 2020 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is one of the weirdest anime death i've ever seen that man was sure totally crazy xD really tense end of episode wow
Sep 15, 2020 7:23 PM

Oct 2016
Lmao, Henmi got his wish he got penetrated... By a bayonet that is. And he also got played by Orcas... And he was enjoying it yes lmao. But, the second half of the episode with Tanigaki and Ogata was really awesome though. That was a great episode.
Sep 18, 2020 9:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, that was the end of the serial killer, the guy with a nice obsession! Seriously, though, all of the coincidence in this series just beyond the insanity. Who could had thought that the lieutenant on the house too? Who could had thought that the old man on the area too stalking from behind? Everything just getting involved with every determination they had.

Unfortunately, Sugimoto, which was in the middle of that insane people, couldn't even realized the danger, from the start. Gladly he somehow could survive from the cold of the frozen ocean, the series of attacks by the serial killer, and any other ambush he got at that situations. However its not the end for him. The old man already hinted some interesting questions there. Was there any relations between her and Nopperabo? Well, it might had, however to confirms such a thing, i don't have any clue, so let it just to be like that. Maybe Asirpa had a key to the treasures too? Lol. Let it go, need more hint with the old man statement there!

At least, i already now an intruction the King of Escape had while in the old man house. Yeah, to copy every tattoo they got without any directly conflict between the two party. Damn, whatever situations, its really bad for Sugimoto to accelerated his search among the other prisoner tattoo. Everywhere just being surrounded, and he had no allies!

Wait. I am forget about the soldier at the village, and he just getting a confrontation from Kenjirou's character, and that other twin soldier. Holy shit! Could he survived? Could the villager of Ainu in a fine condition? Everything just turned out to be another intensed moment. A lot of revelations, especially with what happened in the army forces. They were all just getting corrupted, slowly, by their own motivation. For the sake of an unknown location of a gold treasures!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 7, 2021 8:15 PM

Sep 2018
What the hell, why does this series have so little replies in the episode threads? Seriously, my reply is the 8th? That serial killer dude was whack lol, "it's coming inside me!", lol OK bro...
Mar 17, 2021 4:32 AM

Jul 2012
The standoff between Tanigaki and Ogata & Kouhei was intense. Rarely do I get so invested in a scene involving characters I previously hadn't cared about.

This episode also got me thinking, could Nopperabo be Asirpa's father? We have:
1: Hijikata thinking that both of them have Russian ancestry in this episode.
2: Hijikata stating earlier that his goal of independent Hokkaido which would grant freedom to the Ainu aligns with Nopperabo's goals.
3: Nopperabo is skilled in making tattoos, which we've been shown is a part of Ainu culture.
4: Nopperabo has an undisclosed amount of comrades outside the prison, who could be Ainu.

This doesn't explain why he would kill the other Ainu transporting the gold and if I recall correctly Asirpa mentioned that she found remains of his father, so it's far from a bulletproof theory. But it sure would throw a huge wrench into things.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Oct 9, 2021 4:26 AM

May 2020
Asirpa in this episode is to cute. Various plot in one episode, everyone has their own will. Sugimoto still with the mission. Ainu in danger now. Mr. M death, RIP
Jun 11, 2022 10:52 AM

May 2020
Such an enthralling episode once again, I swear these episodes are over without you even realizing.

Also just no words for that fucking crazy sequence of events which led to mister masochist's death. How can someone even picture that kind of thing lol. Really unfortunate Mal was down back when this episode aired, otherwise it'd have some decent amount of replies given how amazingly ridiculous this episode was.
Jul 26, 2022 5:58 AM
Oct 2019
man got Boner before he die... wtf

my man Ogata (Kenjiro Tsuda) is back..

what an intense episode.
Oct 12, 2022 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
Serial killer reminds me of Jeffery Dahmer!
Next episode is going to be human hunt!
Nov 10, 2022 6:48 AM

Oct 2022
Ahh Granny is so sweet!! I'm really hoping that Tanigaki stays safe, I'm really liking his character at the moment and may i say how great the ending music adds to the whole atmosphere!? but besides that, i wasnt prepared for how horny Kazuo would be about getting killed by sugimoto...
opin·ion
[əˈpɪnjən]

NOUN

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:"that, in my opinion, is right" ·

Mar 23, 2023 6:38 PM
Nov 2020
sugimoto ass sugimoto ass
Sep 15, 2023 3:38 PM
Aug 2022
I can't believe I yelled at TV while the creep started to swing the blade.

It's coming inside mee, looooooolll.

This mangaka knows to create the most intersting characters.

And then the orca, wtffff, this episode is mind blowing.
Mar 16, 3:09 PM

May 2021
Wow an intense ep
Stuff just kept happening one after another
First with the serial killer
Hijikata appearing and meeting the group
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Kamuy Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2018

91 by XxEMOxKONATAxX »»
Apr 15, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2018

292 by Nilton_Junio »»
Apr 13, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

41 by elviskocho1023 »»
Mar 24, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

24 by Karva1 »»
Mar 16, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Golden Kamuy Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Karva1 »»
Mar 16, 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.