Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2017 7:31 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
AbemaTV does it again. First episode was online earlier.
https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/881135808463294464/photo/1

TyrelJul 1, 2017 10:48 PM
Kitan~!
Jul 1, 2017 1:48 PM
Jun 2017
so i watched it without sub.
1 i hate the animation
2 the way the hair is colored is awful especially those white circles
3 the way that mc guy speak is so annoying he may be in my top 10 worst characters this seasons
4 i stopped in the middle of the ep because i was bored but i understood 80% of what was happening
for now i am disappointed of the anime
ps that teacher look like a character from some hentai
Since Koe no Katachi has a very high rating her on MAL, rated by nearly 100k users currently should we try to upvote the movie on the worlds largest database related to films? This movie only has around 4,5k votes at the moment. Let's all vote and make the rating higher?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/

if we make it more popular it will raise more money so it will support the anime industry and make anime more popular between all the peoples since IMDb is not an anime site
so more quality anime will be made
Jul 1, 2017 2:01 PM

Mar 2008
This looks like Oregairu. You have hayama, hachiman, Yui and Yukino replicas lol.
Jul 1, 2017 8:32 PM

Oct 2015
Deym, every OP I've heard so far this season has been LIT.
Jul 1, 2017 8:37 PM
Oct 2016
EGOIST said:

may i ask what does LIT mean ?
Jul 1, 2017 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
SlaveInUtero said:
EGOIST said:

A descriptor used when an item, event or even a person is very “happening.” It really isn't a formal word, you can find people using the word everywhere on the internet
Jul 1, 2017 10:39 PM

Apr 2017
A little bit early since the Raw was already released.

Very Broad-Wided Setting so far, Every segments and monologues reflect to our lone cynical MC which at least had a boring relentless life in a daily routine. Surprisingly how he narrates set of lines keeps me the set of scenario.

>This sure is about to get interesting sooner
-HippySnob-Jul 1, 2017 11:54 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jul 1, 2017 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
I'll watch it a bit later xD
Jul 2, 2017 12:27 AM
Jul 2018
Okay well, got it around done. It's actually pretty decent or good start, I did felt they could have done better with it, but aside from that I have no complaints.
Jul 2, 2017 12:59 AM
Apr 2012
dragonshade said:
This looks like Oregairu. You have hayama, hachiman, Yui and Yukino replicas lol.

I can assure you from reading a bit of the light novel, the girl you think is parallel Yui is nothing like her. And the story will take a turn next or so episodes.
Jul 2, 2017 5:02 AM
Jun 2017
even so i was disappointed i guess this anime will get better
Since Koe no Katachi has a very high rating her on MAL, rated by nearly 100k users currently should we try to upvote the movie on the worlds largest database related to films? This movie only has around 4,5k votes at the moment. Let's all vote and make the rating higher?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/

if we make it more popular it will raise more money so it will support the anime industry and make anime more popular between all the peoples since IMDb is not an anime site
so more quality anime will be made
Jul 2, 2017 5:49 AM
Jun 2017
Looks like they adapted half of volume one in this episode (while rushing/skipping some stuff)
It looks like it'll adapt up to volume 5 of the light novel which means it'll be rushed as hell,I hope I'm wrong tho
Jul 2, 2017 5:51 AM

Jan 2015
Mhhh it wasn't that bad, some interesting parts, especially the ending
I hate the MC's voice and there are some annoying characters (if not almost everyone)
Jul 2, 2017 5:54 AM

Mar 2016
Naimi_Miyamoto said:
Looks like they adapted half of volume one in this episode (while rushing/skipping some stuff)
It looks like it'll adapt up to volume 5 of the light novel which means it'll be rushed as hell,I hope I'm wrong tho

Wasn't there some swimming pool session at the beginning ?
Jul 2, 2017 6:04 AM
Jun 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Naimi_Miyamoto said:

Wasn't there some swimming pool session at the beginning ?

Yup there was a scene like that and it looks like they skipped it,maybe because having fan service at the first episode would be pretty weird I think
Jul 2, 2017 9:49 AM

Jun 2017
Series's protagonist main is a genius (Kiyotaka just pretends to be average for whatever reason) trying to blend in as normal, where he has super autistic thoughts sometimes. He's entertaining, but at the same time you can see how detached he is when compared to others.

flack said:
the girl you think is parallel Yui is nothing like her.

These same people will have a big surprise about Kikyou :x

Jul 3, 2017 10:34 AM

Dec 2014
LN Reader here. (I read Vol. 1-4)

I think the first episode was pretty well done, and the animation is decent (as expected from Lerche), and it managed to finish with a cliffhanger.

The only issue I have is the MC's voice actor. Ayanokoji (MC) sounds a bit too bland; I understand the seiyuu is quite new, but I hope he did a bit better than this. This seiyuu (Chiba Shouya) also did Azumi (MC) in Tsuki ga Kirei last season and he was perfectly fine there, not sure why he sounds so..unnatural here, despite knowing the fact the seiyuu tried to reflect Ayanokoji's character.

I hope not too many people drop the show due to the MC's voice actor, coz I know this show is (going to be) pretty entertaining.
Jul 3, 2017 10:52 AM
Apr 2012
Sad this anime hasn't been subbed yet. I am pretty sure this will be the most underrated anime this season. People are gonna brush it off as generic which it is anything but when you get later on.

Core characters are pretty damn complex in this and their surroundings events are pretty interesting.
Jul 4, 2017 5:10 AM
Aug 2014
When ur favorite LN's adapted by ur most hated studio, that feels stab me right on kokoro.

I was surprised when tis series get anime adaption but when i look closer to the poster im not really sure it will turn well even on first three episode. It wont hook anyone into it cause its complex social problem unless this series adapted with proper execution.

At least i`ll appreciate the author by watching till the fin scene

P.S please someone take Youjikyou LN project, i would have translate it if i understood Japanese, truth is harsh.
Jul 6, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2015
Tegaralamin99 said:
When ur favorite LN's adapted by ur most hated studio, that feels stab me right on kokoro.

Why though? Lerche isn't a bad studio. Lately it has animated a lot of good anime
Jul 6, 2017 8:18 PM

Jul 2014
SlaveInUtero said:
EGOIST said:

Jul 8, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2015
not yet aired??? seriously??
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Jul 8, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2015
The fansubber of my country ( Indonesian ) already translated it, and not gonna lie, this show is totally better than I expected. Yeah, this is not a generic school harem anime.
Jul 8, 2017 7:10 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Prog_upworks13 said:
The fansubber of my country ( Indonesian ) already translated it, and not gonna lie, this show is totally better than I expected. Yeah, this is not a generic school harem anime.

Thx bro for ur information

This is show really unique contains a lot philosopy n psychology in few persfective at every scene

System school really like family system in home, students got 100.000 yen/month for their require but their salary month can decrease until zero if they keep do forbidden things

Jul 9, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2014
this show have annoying characters.
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Jul 10, 2017 6:16 AM

Jul 2015
I watched the row and i have to say it was ok, art style and characters are looking cool too, also i didn't fully get it but that drama about the cash looks legit, so i kind of looking forward to sub and the next episode.
Jul 10, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
totsugeruru said:
this show have annoying characters.

Ironically, I think that's the charm of this show, slightly similar to Oregairu.

The girls are

I kinda hope this show gets some attention though, it's already far down on the chart :/
Jul 11, 2017 1:56 AM
Aug 2016
welp, as expected, even though several scene weren't there from the LN, we still got the concept of what's going to happen. it is a show that eventually will built a psychology attack to the viewer (i hope they manage it as in LN it was really good), and will built up through its climax with a lot of "sudden attack". can't wait for next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2017 11:22 PM

Mar 2012
I don't like the art compared to the source material--yes, it's hard to replicate the LN artist's style but this felt pretty generic.

Hoping the anime does better than the manga in terms of adapting the content too since manga is rather all over the place and left many details out, so many that I'm not sure it's possible to understand the plot without doubling over.
Jul 12, 2017 12:08 AM
May 2014
really hopes that studio A-1 /J.C staff does the animation because series style seems fit with what those studio had done. luckily I feel that the design resemble PS3 games TLoH : cold steel so I can accept its okay animation.

actually the premise look promising. it all depend on how the series handle all the variable that has been shown in the 1st episode, or fall into generic anime school series

for the sake of enjoyment, I choose not to read the LN. and based on people comment about the LN , its look like they actually can handle all the point of interest from episode 1. can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 12, 2017 12:16 AM

May 2017
Interesting! Lerche's mystery animes are usually good and here's one of them (I hope so) I wanna know what will happen those students on the next month, will they survive with dat 0 yen, will the school give them money if they do good?
I like this kind of MC even some ppl don't, because he's somehow looks like me DX
That big oppai girl, it's annoying (I hate *dat sized* girl, that's illogical to become that size, please don't judge)
I have a lot of questions still unanswered and I hope it'll be better in the 2nd episode.
re:education - vocaloid

Acedia, Luxuria, Ira, Superbia

Jul 12, 2017 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
Suzune Horikita reminds me of Yukino from OreGairu somewhat.

Visually, I am impressed by the quality of the setting and characters. However, it doesn't seem this show escapes from some of the generic tropes you'll find in similar school settings. Still, I think it's better than what I had expected mainly for its themes so far.

I'm curious to see how they plan to focus on their school system.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a character that I also hope they plan on developing as the story progresses. There seems to be a lot of characters in this show so I do exect some to get less spotlight compared to others.
Jul 12, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2014
Wow only a single girl gave up her seat for the old woman..
I don't like MC's va, too sleep inducing for me. I was able to bear it in Tsukigakirei but here not really.
The concept looks interesting, and I think Lerche will be able to do a good job at adapting the story. So far I liked most of their works, which aren't originals either. Looking forward to next week.
Jul 12, 2017 9:50 AM
Apr 2015
The last part was damn amazing. Thing from 0 to 100 fast.

Thou they skipped few parts, jokes from MC ( He has good humor sense ) but glad they skipped the fanservice.
Jul 12, 2017 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Lol this isn't a comedy, well it is pretty funny how most of the class got screwed over. With Hikigaya 2.0 here though, this is gonna be my favorite show this season.
Jul 12, 2017 10:15 AM

Jul 2015
Elegade said:
Lol this isn't a comedy, well it is pretty funny how most of the class got screwed over. With Hikigaya 2.0 here though, this is gonna be my favorite show this season.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know where the comedy is (Tags at MAL for this series are Comedy, Romance and School).

It looks a pretty dark plot.

AdrianRubinskyJul 12, 2017 10:21 AM
Jul 12, 2017 10:21 AM

Oct 2016
Interesting premise. I had a thought for a second that they might be alloted 100,000 for the whole class/grade/school or something, but thankfully it ain't as crazy as that.
Jul 12, 2017 10:23 AM

Jul 2014
This was definitely interesting as far as first episodes go, but I find it odd that the reveal at the end was played out as if it hadn't been bluntly foreshadowed during the entire episode up to that point: there was obviously going to be a catch, so trying to play that as a surprise seems a bit misguided really. That said, this has been one of the strongest premieres I've seen this season, and I can definitely see some promise in this show, even if the premise feels very similar to any number of shows (I was seriously expecting some Assassination Classroom-esque graphics as the characters introduced themselves, and other than that there are serious similarities to Baka and Test as well, albeit more grounded in reality).
Jul 12, 2017 10:31 AM

Nov 2016
Lol almost anyone in that bus was fucking trash.

Decent start, interesting concept, but characterwise it seems pretty standard so far. Still I have higher hopes for this show than for some others which had better first episodes.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 12, 2017 10:33 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The spiritual successor to Oregairu is here and I loved it
Jul 12, 2017 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
ARubinsky said:
Elegade said:

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know where the comedy is (Tags at MAL for this series are Comedy, Romance and School).

It looks a pretty dark plot.

They kind of cut down on the comedy compared to the source but yeah it's not exactly a comedy series. We have the main character's sarcastic commentary sometimes and that's mostly it.

Any ways, pretty good first episode, definitely cut some stuff but nothing too drastic. It may have been better if they dedicated more time to this part of the story, but I imagine a lot more people would assume this was completely run of the mill and generic if they didn't have that ending part. This will probably end up being the most underrated series of the season imo.
Jul 12, 2017 11:02 AM

Jul 2014
That twist in the end tho, loved it! tho it was painfully obvious they were foreshadowing something dark so it was expected to a degree. So far so good!! well besides the MC's VA.
Jul 12, 2017 11:04 AM

Jun 2016
Having really high hopes on this one, it was a great first episode!
Jul 12, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah, I knew that it will be good. Awesome first episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 12, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2014
Great start.

Really like our cynical MC and love his sorta unique dynamic with Harukita.

It was pretty obvious that the there was way more to the point system considering all the hints they were dropping and the very fact that the teacher didn't care about what happened in class. Most of the students got wrecked hard at the end.

Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 12, 2017 11:13 AM

Sep 2015
Baka to Test setting + Oregairu character = this

I hope MC-kun's va same as Hachiman but this one make me sleepy
Into the Internet!
Jul 12, 2017 11:13 AM

Apr 2017
That Kushida Kikyo is starting to annoy me. If someone did what she did when I entered any class or school, I'd probably avoid them too for the rest of my time there...

Other than that, the rest of the show seems interesting so far. Let's see where it goes
BalsaminaJul 12, 2017 11:18 AM
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Jul 12, 2017 11:17 AM
Jul 2016
So I watched the first episode and I think its one of the worst anime I have ever watched and with the boring narration, weird music, and dull environment I don't even plan to continue this anime. I would suggest that people never watch this anime it sucks. (My opinion)
Jul 12, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2015
As someone who read the novel i wasnt impressed with the adaptation so far, they fast forwarded too much and didnt show how MC was making friends and emphasizing how important it is to make friends or you'll be lonely for 3 years (keep in mind they cant contact anyone beyond the school grounds) and his friends had a lot of screentime, but so far got literally none.
At least im glad that they left MC's powerful monologues about equality and all in all his inner thoughts (like during his introduction) and how he is not very sociable and doesnt talk very well as stated by Horikita.

But man the main thing is here, what i've been waiting for is her Kushida <3 wont lie all i looked at was her oppais whenever she appeared on the screen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Kushida is love Kushida is life. Btw she just got to have some of the most beautiful eyes in anime existence.
And we got to see Ichinose also some of the most beautiful characters ever, its like she was handmade by God himself.

Anyway its Tsuki ga Kirei's director so im gonna trust this anime on him.
Jul 12, 2017 11:23 AM
Nov 2015
Ah yes, finally my 2nd most anticipated anime this season, Trails Of Cold Steel The Animation!

I can't help it, this anime reminds me so much of ToCS xD Anyways, it was a pretty interesting first episode. It does look promising to me, looking forward to see how this progresses
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.