Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 27, 2019 6:19 PM
Jul 2014
poor tsukki :( I hope his finger is okay :< I couldn't tell if the face he was making was because he had to leave to get checked by the nurse or if it was because it was that painful... hopefully the former.

That red head gives me the CREEPS!! Ever since a couple episodes ago, he made my skin crawl with just how he talked and acted. I'm glad he kind of made Ushijima open up more though. Ushijima's backstory was nice uwu his dad seemed really cool and supportive and I love that.

Hang on Karasuno!!!!!!
Sep 4, 2019 5:30 PM

Sep 2018
Sugawara is in action again!!
Wahhhhh!! Tsukishima's hand!! T--T why????
Nov 28, 2019 8:09 PM
Apr 2018
Crap, Karasuno is going to lose, isn't it? No Tsukki, almost a what? 5 points lead for Shiratorizawa?... well, the flashbacks were cool I guess
Jan 9, 2020 9:10 AM

Dec 2014
Damn this season has been so awesome
Feb 15, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2013
Tsukishima's really into volleyball now and he wants to win, he wants to be there when it happens, good on you my guy. Also, Suga why'd you guys go for that synchronized all attack when creepy red hair dude just had a flashback? Of course he's gonna block that. Flashback = power up, everyone knows that.
Jun 14, 2020 5:53 AM

May 2018
rip Tsukki, hope his hand recovers quickly. Wowee Tendou actually saw through the synchronised attack!
Aug 25, 2020 1:55 AM

Jun 2020
tendou is insane I LOVE IT if terushima is wild & free, tendou is wild & INSANE is he not incredibly interesting

tsukki tho T____T

lol @ suga omfg they are hilarious with kiyoko

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 19, 2021 2:23 PM

Mar 2019
Poor Tsukkiii, it had to be happen when he was actually serious about the match and also that red hair dude annoys me so much.
One thing I don't really like is that for example in this last point, I was so sure Karasuno's going to take it with Suga's spike, but right after that, Satori's backstory has appeared so it was obvious which team was going to take the point.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 1, 2021 12:15 PM

Aug 2017
Tsukki nooo, please come back!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 10, 2021 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Too many great episodes in a row I'm overloaded

Really hope Tsukki is okay, if he can't come back after all this I'd be really sad
Ushijima's backstory was good, but I think it was placed a little late. Maybe more spacing between his and tendons having 2 backstories in one episode was a little much especially with everything going on
The way I talk about episodes makes it seem like I didn't like them, this was a great episode I just had some really minor problems that didn't affect my enjoyment whatsoever

This season is about on par with season 2, I'm hoping these last few episodes will make it surpass
Jan 2, 2022 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
I was wondering if someone's fingers would get hurt from those demon attacks, wasn't expecting Tsukki tho! Just when he was getting fired up.

My mother had to have her left handed writing 'corrected', I thought that superstition was all on us but I guess not.... I'm glad Ushijima's father fought for him on that. We really needed that extra bit of bg on Tendo and Ushijima. I know he's not a fav of many, but I love op opponents like Ushijima.
Feb 26, 2022 3:45 AM

Dec 2010
This was the episode of flashbacks it seems. I guess we are going into at least one episode's worth of deuce.
Apr 19, 2022 12:17 AM

Dec 2020
Tendou is insane and I love it! His face at the end was pretty chilling.

I liked the flashbacks. I am glad Ushiwaka's father stepped up for him. The flashbacks provided some much needed characterisation for Ushiwaka.

There's Oikawa and Iwaizumi's friendship and there's Kageyama and Hinata's.
And then there's Ushiwaka and Tendou's.

Tendou is an extroverted person. He's carefree and is into pop culture. On the other hand, Ushiwaka is serious. He isn't into pop culture but listens to Tendou when he wants to talk about it. Tendou is someone who has been judged for just being himself since his childhood and Ushiwaka is someone who doesn't judge others. Ushiwaka is straightforward and honest. I think Tendou likes talking to Ushiwaka because he can just unapologetically be himself around Ushiwaka and not be judged for it.

There's also really small things like Tendou asking questions and talking to Ushiwaka throughout this season, yelling "Miracle boy Wakatoshi" and such. They are a really interesting duo.

That being said, Karasuno is in serious trouble. Losing Tsukki at a time like this can prove to be costly.
May 13, 2023 3:09 PM
Aug 2022
Ace and captain, you made me face palm you virgin perverts, not you too men, act like 3rd year, two simping idiots are enough for the whole series.
Aug 24, 2023 2:08 AM

Dec 2007
i really appreciate tsukishimia part in this match and all. but i just feel there too much less hinata show time. i want him to have tsukishima ep4 epicness too.

tendou indeed is a monster.
though what their coach is saying, collecting only talented players feeling like going to be this match disadvantage.
yeah, i know its japanese "spirit" theme that might get karasuno to win. but in this anime it is much more accurate with these kind of characters.
Oct 22, 2023 5:21 PM
Jul 2017
decent ep, let's see how they mount their comeback and win
Feb 5, 8:02 AM
Oct 2019
Even when I've watched this multiple times already, even when I know the result already, my heart still skips a beat for them to get that point. That's truly how brilliant Haikyuu is
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

290 by Lscala »»
May 14, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

127 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

202 by Koalovisk »»
Feb 18, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2016

249 by vit »»
Feb 15, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

135 by SHS13 »»
Feb 5, 5:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.