Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 11, 2015 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
i'm glad it's finally over lol
Oct 11, 2015 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
This was amazing. deserves AOTY. I'm afraid it's going to be overlooked because of the zany and fast paced action covering up it's true psychological nature. I was really impressed with how deep the show went with it's symbolism, metaphors, and similes before the last episode and this last one was no disappointment.
Oct 11, 2015 10:23 AM

Aug 2010
Oct 11, 2015 1:25 PM

Feb 2009
Let's see...

The setting was awesome. Finally a show playing outside Japan, I'm so happy for that. And it was genuine too. The atmosphere was great, surreal and vivid.

The actors deserve a huge praise from me (but that was expected of an all-star cast though). They delivered some truly unique characters and made me invested in them. Kugyuu deserves even more from me, she delivered the two best performances for me. And that's a pretty big thing, consdering I just loathe most of her typecasted tsundere characters. I liked Black and White too

The music is great, it really adds to the great atmosphere of the show and brings it closer to the feel of a lively Manhattan.

The fights were otherworldly. Enjoyable, action-packed, full of twists. It's been quite a while since I've seen this.

The humor was great. It really brought back the silly and over the top humor of Trigun. I will always remember the infra-red camera shot of Zapp's crotch forever.

And now for the bad part.
I think this another bad case of "Bones anime original ending". The ending was putrid, half-assed, one of the worst closures since a long time. A show that spent so much time on world building gave an ending which was not only clichéd, but had less integrity than the city of Dresden had in 1945.

Not only did it pull out plot devices out of its ass, but it was so lazy, that it didn't even explain any of those. The last 10 minutes left so many plotholes in the story, that it made me feel that it wasn't even closure, just an ending to a story-arc.

And the last few seconds made me feel like banging my head against the wall. They obviously fucked up something big during the making of the last episode, and that would explain the delays and the loss in quality of animation. But then why the hell would you leave an open ending like that for a next season? It's pretty obvious that a director, that screwed up this big on a last episode won't even get a chance to make another season again. So why didn't they just end it there? Why can't you just close it and forget about it?

In overall: great anime in general, but the ending was even greater in terms of failure.
I considered giving it a 4/10, but then the show had some strong points that made it stand out and gave me a big entertainment value until the ending happened, so I'll be generous and give it a 6/10.
Oct 11, 2015 10:09 PM
Oct 2011
Tokoya said:
No matter what happens in this finale, my initial score for this series will not change....This is my Spring AOTS regardless

Yup, best show of the season. I loved this and I hope we get more.
Oct 12, 2015 11:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Once again, another anime has the Polovetsian Dance's in it's soundtrack. I don't know if it's the Hideaki Anno influence, but anime directos just love this classical piece.

A stylish, artistic and well accomplished series. I hope we get a sequel one day (it's got decent sales strangely enough). I'd like to see more of Libra's crazy gang.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 12, 2015 3:24 PM

Nov 2014
Too bad Leo x White didn't happen, good ending overall though but wasn't worth the wait, 9/10.
Oct 12, 2015 7:53 PM

Sep 2013
ok ending, not bad. So, did Mary die or...?

Also, a few questions:

Michaela's eyes look like the universe. How is she able to read his letters? Who was the guy that came behind her while she was reading them. Who was the guy at the very end whistling while picking up a coin(resembles to what black did)?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Oct 13, 2015 2:29 PM

May 2013
Need season 2. Hopefully they will bring White back to life because they can't just end the anime with Leo all depressed and s***
Oct 13, 2015 10:53 PM
Jun 2015
Am I the only one who noticed White while the credits played?
Oct 13, 2015 10:54 PM

Jan 2014
Oct 14, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2009
The setting was reálly good and the characters are awesome.. but in the end I have to admit: I don't get it.
Surely will read about it since some people will get it.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Oct 15, 2015 4:09 AM
Jan 2015
What the fuck, the story is a mess at the end I had no idea what happend and what that all meant?
Could someone tell me what that was all about?

This was a messed up show, not sure how to rate it.

Visuals were great
Music were stunnig
Story was completely confusing.

edit: I needed this
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/blood-blockade-battlefront/episode-12/.94063
review to understand the show, that is not good writing on behalf of the studio.
4/10
GeravysOct 15, 2015 4:28 AM
Oct 15, 2015 6:35 AM

Aug 2010
I felt like watching serial experiment Lain TBH
Oct 15, 2015 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
It's been way too long. Even after watching the re-cap, I have to admit I had no idea what was going on until the last 10 minutes of the episode in which it all clicked together. It was actually somewhat more interesting that way, being completely clueless as Kekkai Sensen's seeming nonsense unraveled a method behind the madness. So essentially Black wasn't being held hostage by the King of Despair considering he said that William had accepted him in rather than taken control of him. Finding out that White was the final barrier also shed light on why Black would rather just unwrap all of the barriers and let the world go to hell in a hand basket than to give up his sister for a barrier that may or may not last. The ending with Leo trying to play it off as his usual self and then suddenly breaking into tears was really heartfelt. Obviously he wouldn't be unaffected by that.

One thing's for sure though, this episode was absolutely gorgeous. It really felt like the whole city had turned into one giant carnival, my favorite part being the fight between Klaus and Black. This show has thrived on its absurdism and abstract randomness, so what was going on this episode captured that perfectly.

It's hard to describe my overall thoughts the way I want to when so much time has passed since I watched the bulk of the series in the spring. Kekkai Sensen has a charm of being able to do whatever the hell it wanted to while also making sense out of it. It was bizarre and unpredictable, but never went completely out of reach. It's been a mostly hilarious ride, so this dramatic and bittersweet ending certainly took me off guard. Although to be fair, there's always been that tint of melancholy and sadness in the background. That's how I always felt when it showed Leo and his sister in the OP/ED. Speaking of, I like how it shows us this transition from Leo's discontent with life in NYC to embracing it through the letters he sent to his sister.

That's probably one of the big messages I took away from this show - that life is indeed a messy, wacky, unpredictable, and whimsical adventure. It comes with the great times, the sad times, the hilarity, the tragedy, but all of it pieces together into one of the greatest mysteries and marvels that is life.

7.5/10, certainly a one of a kind ride and I'll never be able to look at New York the same way again.
Oct 15, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
Another heroine dead in the last episode. It's still pretty good. 8/10

Oct 15, 2015 9:06 PM

Sep 2013
I have to say it... BONES, your artists do a damn fine job. But your writers suck.
Jaytr13 said:
DarkFatalKnight said:
I still can't believe some people lowered the score they originally gave this show just because it was delayed.

If you're one of those, you deserve to be derisively laughed at.

People gave this a low score because it's writing is incomprehensible, and instead of sticking to the plot of the actual manga it introduced anime original characters, has world-building that just expects you to understand what's going on without explaining anything. All it's good for is if you like action is the fight scenes, which you won't get invested in because the main characters always win.

There is literally nothing to get invested about here. And after waiting after a MOTHERFUCKING DELAY, you think that people should be laughed at for giving this a low score?

I think you need to see a psychologist for that battered wife syndrome you have there.

This. gods, this! Thank you, Jaytr13 for putting my feelings into words.
Oct 18, 2015 5:38 AM

May 2012
Honestly, my interest in this series had been gradually declining with each episode past the first few, so this nearly 4 month delay only served to make me lose interest entirely. Couldn't find a single character to care about and while I'm not really a fan of episodic series, changing up that formula in the last few episodes did the plot no favors. 4/10
Oct 18, 2015 2:25 PM
Mar 2009
I think I enjoyed all the previous episodes compared to the finale.

So White definitely died last episode and she finally became the ghost she called herself in the beginning of the series. All those cracks on her body when Leo was talking to her pretty much reflect the state of the barrier. Then Leo used the same ability he used back in episode 3 where he can make someone else see what he sees and saves William.

I don't get the point behind the King of Despair though. All he wanted was to create another collapse and then kill everyone? Himself included? Why not just kill off Leo then? It's like he wanted to be stopped.

Bleh, just an unsatisfactory ending.
Oct 19, 2015 8:24 AM
Nov 2014
I admit to being immensely confused (though I watched the previous episode for a slight refresher, evidently it wasn't enough of one) regarding the plot, ending, and characters in general.
The ending was... Arright, I guess? White became a barrier- ohkay. OSTs were really nice, though, as always, and the art and animation was quite spectacular.
Well, that's that. The two month wait's finally over and done with. On to the next series!
Good at offending and bad at letting things slide.

Oct 20, 2015 2:04 AM
Jun 2015
Geravys said:
What the fuck, the story is a mess at the end I had no idea what happend and what that all meant?
Could someone tell me what that was all about?

This was a messed up show, not sure how to rate it.

Visuals were great
Music were stunnig
Story was completely confusing.

edit: I needed this
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/blood-blockade-battlefront/episode-12/.94063
review to understand the show, that is not good writing on behalf of the studio.
4/10

I don't think the writing wants to be good. It seems it just wants to be a fun show with a lot of confusing parts near the end.
Oct 20, 2015 8:39 AM

Jun 2015
Well, that was........Boring. A poor closure to otherwise an incredible series. Why do they almost always have to mess up the ending of great animes is beyond me. Questions were still left unanswered and the action/fights(of last episode) sucked too as compared to the rest of the series.

Overall it was fine, I guess?
Oct 22, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2008
A cross between darker than black, heat guy J, The Big O and deadman wonderland and a little FLCL in terms of comedy..AND SO MUCH MORE! This show was pretty damned GREAT! Ep 4 with lucky Abrams, Ep 6 with the burger craving mushroom kid and memory loss spores with a gorgeous tune by some woman in the background, Ep 8 showing the daily life of ZAPP SAMA! PENIS POWER! And that fairly satisfying ending; photos of folks and yet...PERHAPS A 2nd SEASON>?! WHOM KNOWS? Zero may yet make a return for your camera and something might destroy your favorite restaurant. In the mean time, take some really good photos and enjoy some burgers whilst you can! 8.5/10 for this show!
Oct 24, 2015 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
stunning visual
good soundtrack

rest are below average
5/10

also MC, please stop crying
Oct 31, 2015 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
My thoughts about this anime overall:

Okay, The whole season was great and long wait for the finale was worth it!
So I'll be giving this anime an 8 out 10 score overall.
If they plan to make a sequel I'll be sure to watch it!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 1, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2013
A rather dissapointing watch honestly. Visually it looked pretty good, fight scenes looked cool but i didn't give a damn about almost anything.
Nov 17, 2015 11:05 AM

May 2013
Oh yeah after the delays and one month of study first, I finally watched the last episode which is wow because the OST was gold my gosh!

I'm kinda underwhelmed to the pay-off of King of Despair but that kiss yes! It took a while. 7/10, last scene teased a second season which is possible because of the sales.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 22, 2015 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
What the hell did I watch? Like, seriously? Maybe I forgot a lot during the break especially since I didn't know this was out unto like an hour ago, but what the fuck was going on? I mean I get white's life served as a pillar for the barrier and all and that put the severity of saving her/her brother and all but...what? This just felt all over the place.

They made a big emphasis on vampires several times then pretty much dropped the subject, the "great collapse" was cause by what again? How does this fit in all with the MC? Why him? Other than him being a typical wimpy shounen archetype? Why exactly does Black's alternate persona take interest in him, even with the eyes what was the motive? To destroy the world with them somehow, why? I don't know where to begin with this one, it was fun when I saw the first 2 or 3 eps but it pretty much lost steam with me midway.

The characters were pretty cool but a backstory would've kept them fresh, they kept relying on random reminiscence between "three years ago" to make them seem deep. Where did they get their powers were they all from the human world or did they cross over? Black refers to Klaus as a "human" however his abilities and appearance imply a hybrid or side-effect the the aforementioned catastrophe. About that these "casters" were responsible for maintaining them before, during, and after an event to some effect. Was it deliberate, was it random? What about the other world in which the monsters came from? What's their take on it? Where do "the all-seeing eyes of god" fit into this? In so much as to why they were given and for what purpose?

I'm sorry if I missed or forgot alot. But I felt like I just watched a giant sand castle fall apart over and over for the last 40 minutes. I'm sure (or at least I hope) the manga expresses the plot points and resolves a lot better than this. Right now this thing felt like FLCL on steroids. They put way too much on the shoulders of a less-than-prepared protagonist that just happened to be "liked" by the supporting characters. Which, by the way just felt like background dancers in terms of importance. Glad I stopped waiting for this "finale" after like the 2nd week.

The action scenes throughout the series which quite enjoyable.

It had an interesting premise but I think they just stopped too short and focused on "the barrier", White/Black, Libra (although they felt like BGM most of the time), and uhg, Leo. A lot of the other elements felt like SoL filler, looking back.

If a sequel came out I would just wait for it to run,before waiting week after week and slowly be turned off between the downtime.

I WILL STATE the art (meaning the background art especially in the first half) was very inspirational, as a New Yorker myself seeing the "floating ruins" felt very surreal. As far ass the characters, meh, pretty much ever art style is starting to look alike, now.

Religious symbolism is fucking whack to an agnostic American like myself. Rarely do I see mythological/religious references done right in anime. Not everything done in New York needs an awkward shot of the cross or Mary. Stick to your own fucking culture plz.

uzee said:
Most random anime ever. It had quite a few moments that were epic if considered on their own. But as a whole, the episodes made no sense, nor did the plot, nor did anything else. The show had potential (good music, great animation, the few epic moments as mentioned before) but conisdering everything in it, I think of it as a failure

^Pretty much this
QWERTYFish25Nov 22, 2015 2:19 AM
Nov 26, 2015 11:19 AM

Oct 2014
Good series overall, felt like the plot was a little everywhere though

Think it would be better if it had more of a red line following a concentrated story.

Nevertheless it was good. strong 7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 6:27 PM

Aug 2015
QWERTYFish25 said:
What the hell did I watch? Like, seriously? Maybe I forgot a lot during the break especially since I didn't know this was out unto like an hour ago, but what the fuck was going on? I mean I get white's life served as a pillar for the barrier and all and that put the severity of saving her/her brother and all but...what? This just felt all over the place.

They made a big emphasis on vampires several times then pretty much dropped the subject, the "great collapse" was cause by what again? How does this fit in all with the MC? Why him? Other than him being a typical wimpy shounen archetype? Why exactly does Black's alternate persona take interest in him, even with the eyes what was the motive? To destroy the world with them somehow, why? I don't know where to begin with this one, it was fun when I saw the first 2 or 3 eps but it pretty much lost steam with me midway.

The characters were pretty cool but a backstory would've kept them fresh, they kept relying on random reminiscence between "three years ago" to make them seem deep. Where did they get their powers were they all from the human world or did they cross over? Black refers to Klaus as a "human" however his abilities and appearance imply a hybrid or side-effect the the aforementioned catastrophe. About that these "casters" were responsible for maintaining them before, during, and after an event to some effect. Was it deliberate, was it random? What about the other world in which the monsters came from? What's their take on it? Where do "the all-seeing eyes of god" fit into this? In so much as to why they were given and for what purpose?

I'm sorry if I missed or forgot alot. But I felt like I just watched a giant sand castle fall apart over and over for the last 40 minutes. I'm sure (or at least I hope) the manga expresses the plot points and resolves a lot better than this. Right now this thing felt like FLCL on steroids. They put way too much on the shoulders of a less-than-prepared protagonist that just happened to be "liked" by the supporting characters. Which, by the way just felt like background dancers in terms of importance. Glad I stopped waiting for this "finale" after like the 2nd week.

It had an interesting premise but I think they just stopped too short and focused on "the barrier", White/Black, Libra (although they felt like BGM most of the time), and uhg, Leo. A lot of the other elements felt like SoL filler, looking back.

If a sequel came out I would just wait for it to run,before waiting week after week and slowly be turned off between the downtime.

I WILL STATE the art (meaning the background art especially in the first half) was very inspirational, as a New Yorker myself seeing the "floating ruins" felt very surreal. As far ass the characters, meh, pretty much ever art style is starting to look alike, now.

Religious symbolism is fucking whack to an agnostic American like myself. Rarely do I see mythological/religious references done right in anime. Not everything done in New York needs an awkward shot of the cross or Mary. Stick to your own fucking culture plz.

uzee said:
Most random anime ever. It had quite a few moments that were epic if considered on their own. But as a whole, the episodes made no sense, nor did the plot, nor did anything else. The show had potential (good music, great animation, the few epic moments as mentioned before) but conisdering everything in it, I think of it as a failure

^Pretty much this

Can I please up-vote this sentiment.
Dec 1, 2015 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
So there is some guy picking up a coin at the end.
Season 2?
Dec 1, 2015 2:44 PM

Sep 2013
QWERTYFish25 said:

uzee said:

^Pretty much this

This right here, I see these people giving its 8 and 9s...wtf? The animation and fight scenes were nice but the story made NO SENSE AT ALL and I watched it after all of the episodes were out.
Dec 1, 2015 5:03 PM
Jan 2010
QWERTYFish25 said:

uzee said:

^Pretty much this

Clearly you did forget a lot as more than half your questions are explicitly answered in the series. I'm honestly surprised that people found the plot difficult to follow, because there's not really a lot going on. Apart from the stuff that's purposefully not answered, because its not germane to the main story being told, I honestly fail to see whats so confusing. I mean it isnt even a show that requires much "interpretation" most of the stuff is spelled out. Maybe it made more sense because I watched it in one big chunk, or maybe people need to pay the bare minimum of attention.
Dec 2, 2015 9:40 AM

Aug 2015
Uthred said:
germane
I learned a new word today
Dec 5, 2015 2:29 PM

Jul 2013
I'm watching right now but I don't remember shit and I ain't gonna rewatch the whole anime again..
Dec 12, 2015 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
Well, I finally finished it. I thought if the finale was out when I started that I might have finished watching it in a couple of weeks not months lol.

I'm confused how Leo still had his eyes when they took them last episode :/ plus, his sisters eyes, what's she got the eyes of the galaxies? eyes of the sky. But one of Leo's eyes got smashed/broken so will he be able to somehow fix it? o_O

There was some cool fighting and Zapp was funny as usual!

Leo was really cool, it's nice that he wants to save his friends. He's such a sweet guy. I can't believe he brought Will back and White was the last barrier. I didn't see that coming. So now she disappeared to save Hell Salem's Lot. Awww, that's sad.

Leo broke down in tears at the end in front of Klaus saying he did't mean to cause any trouble, awww.

I wonder if there will a second season, especially with that end where they seemed to introduce someone new to Libra. I wonder who it is. Although it did kind of seem like a proper finale and not just a season finale from what happened. But I would love a second season, it was really random but really cool and that's why I give it a 10! <3

I loved this show and will miss it! unless there's a second season.
stephtastropheDec 12, 2015 9:58 AM
Dec 13, 2015 5:26 PM

Sep 2012
Just finished it. I have to say I really enjoyed it for some reason. The end was a bit confusing
but that's about it. I was reading some comments and I find it hilarious how some people say this deserves 6 at max yet they give shit like ben-to a 9 or a 10 , 9 to that overrated show shingeki no kyojin.
I am better than you.
Dec 14, 2015 8:08 PM

Oct 2008
Finally finished it with style!
5/5
8/10.

Malighos said:
. I was reading some comments and I find it hilarious how some people say this deserves 6 at max yet they give shit like ben-to a 9 or a 10 , 9 to that overrated show shingeki no kyojin.

well OPM is more overrated than SnK...just check the scores...well scores doesn't matter anyway on MAL...

Dec 15, 2015 10:29 AM
Jun 2012
Hmm. I'm not going to change my score, but I have to admit that overarching storyline and especially its conclusion were rather lacking, compared with the rest. I mean, saving the day through sheer guts and "epic" speeches? *shrug* It wasn't bad, it just clashed with easy-going creative episodic beautiful madness for which I loved this show.

Also, I felt Eva vibe from all the patting main character on the head in this episode.
Dec 15, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2009
Well that was a confusing final episode ... how did Leo's "glasses" thing fall off? Just because Black bit that rose? O_O Not to mention what the heck happened with White and all that screaming with Leo and did they kick the vampire out of Black?! I mean it was pretty as always and I really liked seeing the other characters again, but that "epic" final speech was kinda lame ... loved the full version of the OP though :D It's all a "game" and I get that White was part of the barrier and I guess she gave herself up to make sure it stays standing ... IDK lol >_< I wonder about the ending part with Leo's sister's eyes and the other guy picking up the coin but yeah, ending fell a little short for me :(

Overall I still remember really enjoying this series - loved the characters and music, and animation was very nice, plus I just plain enjoyed the show! Unfortunately the plot got a bit lost on me because of the huge delay and while I feel like I would've given this show a 9 earlier, I've gotta knock it down a bit so I'll give it a final 8/10
Dec 17, 2015 8:18 AM

Jul 2014
:/

The show had style, it had art, had music.

But the lack in plot, or explanation of the plot, or explanation of any kind of what is going on really cost it. I wanted to like this, but its hard, till the end I still don't understand most of what's going on.
How do I signature?
Dec 17, 2015 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
also, White was like, among one of my favourite characters of this show, and now I just found out she's actually an anime original character, which means, probably will never see any of her anymore even if season 2 actually happens. Urgh.
How do I signature?
Dec 17, 2015 6:08 PM

Oct 2010
the cliche, smh so bad
Dec 20, 2015 3:33 AM

Jun 2009
This show was pretty messy. Somewhere around episode 9 I lost interest and watched only half-heartedly. Because of that I had almost no idea what exactly was going on in this final episode.

6/10 I guess...
Dec 24, 2015 7:30 PM
Jun 2014
That was very disappointing. I loved the show at the beginning and it felt like it had a lot of potential. But it failed to deliver. Its easy to understand what is going on, but as soon as you question why, the plot for the finale just crumbles. The tone was all over the place and the action didn't even flow well. Its a real shame because this had all the elements to be a memorable anime.
Dec 27, 2015 5:14 PM

May 2014
I think everyone else summed it up pretty well already, but let me repeat.

It had great animation and music and the characters were cool, but the story was absolutely impossible to understand.
I mean how did he get the eyes? What was the great collapse? How are Libra so damn rich? Why are there f*cking vampires and aliens?
And ffs, What the hell is the whole point, for anyone in the series?

Anyway fun series but terrible story, 7/10 for me
I've been here way too long...
Dec 27, 2015 8:34 PM

Dec 2015
Damn, My 4 hours, 48 minutes, and 0 seconds has gone cause watching this anime.
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Dec 29, 2015 4:53 AM

Jun 2013
wow.. reading the comments here and people saying they didn't understand shit LOL, are you guys fucking retarded or just wanted them to write everything that happened on the screen?!
Jan 1, 2016 9:27 PM
Jan 4, 2016 7:08 AM

Apr 2008
The recap episode helped a lot when I finally decided to watch the last episode. And oh boy, did the finale deliver. superb jobs had been done in the music and directing departments. 9/10
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

258 by bucciest »»
Apr 20, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

197 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 18, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

357 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 17, 7:57 AM

» Kekkai sensei OP and ED are true music to me. Thank you

DatajI - Mar 9

1 by LENDARIO_DS »»
Mar 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

118 by Hasan_Lelouch »»
Mar 6, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.